Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings legit

But any of it is greater than in no way getting been in appreciate. dating in north carolina Talking about perform, the kids, or household repairs must not be the principal focus of nights when you are attempting to reconnect as a couple. To be truthful, conversation was pretty wonderful initially. how to work omegle camera When you apply for UI positive aspects, you need to give the right mailing address and telephone number for your most recent employer .

casual hookup apps

Make certain that both of you have gotten to a point in the conversation where you can talk about such subjects. dating service hartford ct Regrettably this will only come with practice, and the extra messages you send, the improved you will get. San Francisco Bay Location). nashville doublelist We caught up with Rachman Blake from the award winning how for some insight on how Story Celebration started, his personal encounter with dating and the funniest stories he has ever come across.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/31/2008 10:28:05 AM Married but looking for friends  

hazelb
Gulfport, MS

Is there anything wrong about being married and looking to talk and make friends on here as long as you are honest about it?

3/31/2008 10:34:42 AM Married but looking for friends  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Absolutely nothing wrong with it provided that everyone is up-front and honest about it. Just cause you are married doesn't mean you aren't allowed a social life.

3/31/2008 10:35:14 AM Married but looking for friends  

rockstar28
Staples, MN

I honestly do not think it is wrong for a married person to be on here looking for other people to talk to..can't a married person have friends?? If thats the case, I dont ever want to get married!!!!

3/31/2008 10:35:32 AM Married but looking for friends  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

As long as you are always honest and up front about it.

3/31/2008 10:39:18 AM Married but looking for friends  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I can't speak for others but I don't want to waste my time getting to know someone that might potentially be someone I could be interested in and then think "oh no - he's married what was I thinking".

3/31/2008 10:42:00 AM Married but looking for friends  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

OK... we all know you are married, and we all know you are looking for friends to chat and nothing else. As long as we are all on the same page and clear on the issues I am sure others will join me in welcoming you. Enjoy the craziness!

[Edited 3/31/2008 10:42:28 AM]

3/31/2008 10:45:19 AM Married but looking for friends  

mac533
Weymouth, MA

nope nothing wrong with it however it can get pretty messy if your spouse finds out so discretion is the better part of valor. nuff said

3/31/2008 10:48:04 AM Married but looking for friends  

tupac78
Fort Wayne, IN

no theres nothing wrong with it,as long as you be honest with your husband about your intentions

3/31/2008 11:41:06 AM Married but looking for friends  

vitruviangal
Madison, WI

Wouldn't judge it............just that most of the conversations are about single life and don't really apply when your not.

Lots of interesting people here though and always something new to learn and silliness afoot.

3/31/2008 12:07:33 PM Married but looking for friends  

yanks118
Moab, UT

does your hubby know?

3/31/2008 1:23:55 PM Married but looking for friends  

tom_alan
Pueblo, CO

If your hubby doesn't know -- It is wrong. JMO

3/31/2008 2:15:26 PM Married but looking for friends  

your_sweetie
Yuba City, CA

yeah my thought also....does hubby know??? if not it's wrong

honestly done together would be fun, but keeping a secret like that
in a marriage is bad...

Sounds like the marriage is missing something...why stay , if unhappy?

JMO

3/31/2008 4:15:51 PM Married but looking for friends  

tacobueno
Oglesby, TX

good friends come in the back door, hello come in ain't nothing wrong with it. "you got a friend"

[Edited 3/31/2008 4:19:16 PM]

3/31/2008 4:18:08 PM Married but looking for friends  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I don't think there's anything wrong with it...however I have to ask - is this because your personal marital relationship isn't fulfilling you?

Emotional and communicative betrayal can be just as cutting as real physical, sexual intimacy outside your marriage

so be cautious and careful of proceeding....

3/31/2008 4:33:11 PM Married but looking for friends  

rlynn_1
Hedgesville, WV

atleast your honest about it!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6