Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

I thanked him for the intriguing evening and he went in for a kiss and I about ran away to get in my automobile. south lake tahoe singles I have in no way wondered what his intentions had been or how he feels about me. About two days later I messaged her and she stated she was feeling really ill and hadn t got out of bed. sluty asian women Inspired by Emily, Kirsty, Kelly and Neil, I decided to inform one of my virtual lockdown dates about my situation on our very first video chat.

uk gay hookups

Drop in right here to find and share the greatest appreciate quotes, sayings and quotations. darien ga craigslist Every single story was brought to life by the Pink Banana inventive team and the talented directing duo CHIPS. Twitter users fall into the category of men and women who in some cases understand from their errors and who normally make their followers laugh. looptex chatsworth ga Don t overthink it—the actions are pretty uncomplicated.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
6/22/2008 7:25:55 AM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  

mamacindy
Enid, OK

You gals are hilarious!! dtrail, be careful using dumpsters, in my city it's against the law to use someone else's dumpster...your luck, Barney Fife would see you dumping BOB and you'd end up in court!! Why not bury BOB in the backyard??? He is dead, right? haha Of course, what if the dog digs it up, carries it into the house when you have someone special over!! haha.. ( Oh, by the way, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who didn't know what BOB was!)

6/22/2008 8:55:10 AM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  
dtrail
Summerfield, FL

I know...kinda reminds me of my friends surprise birthday party.
I cooked up this birthday party for her 30th. She had a basement so we all hid down there. I knew it was the first place she comes to because this is where she keeps her great dane while she is at work....
Well, little did I know.....what she likes to do with "WILLIE" after a hards days work...

She comes home from work, gets naked as a jaybird, goes to the kitchen and spreads peanut butter all over her coochie. She comes downstairs giggling and calling, "WILLIE.. come to momma"
OMG...the horror in her eyes when we all jumped up shouting, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She turned all shades of the rainbow and of course...there was Willie...standing at attention waiting for his "afternoon delight"!!! OMG....

6/22/2008 9:55:22 AM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  

mamacindy
Enid, OK

dtrail, that is very disturbing....and disgusting....but very funny!

6/22/2008 1:34:14 PM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  
dtrail
Summerfield, FL

YA THINK???

6/22/2008 1:49:50 PM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  
lindasj
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from dtrail:
I know...kinda reminds me of my friends surprise birthday party.
I cooked up this birthday party for her 30th. She had a basement so we all hid down there. I knew it was the first place she comes to because this is where she keeps her great dane while she is at work....
Well, little did I know.....what she likes to do with "WILLIE" after a hards days work...

She comes home from work, gets naked as a jaybird, goes to the kitchen and spreads peanut butter all over her coochie. She comes downstairs giggling and calling, "WILLIE.. come to momma"
OMG...the horror in her eyes when we all jumped up shouting, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She turned all shades of the rainbow and of course...there was Willie...standing at attention waiting for his "afternoon delight"!!! O
MG....

Somebody call PETA

6/22/2008 4:22:28 PM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  
sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Do this get a old pic, of your ex, and put it on the head, then burn that mofo....LOL

6/22/2008 6:05:55 PM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  

mmhgirl
Creswell, OR

Quote from mamacindy:
dtrail, that is very disturbing....and disgusting....but very funny!

OMG, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Dtrail, keep the stories coming, they are too funny!

6/22/2008 6:17:04 PM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  

mildmanner
Louisville, KY

Send it to your ex's new girlfriend !!!!

6/24/2008 5:58:03 AM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  
dtrail
Summerfield, FL

Now that would be funny mild......

Can you even imagine receiving a dongy via Fed Ex from your mates ex?? OMG...that would be so .....wrong....

6/24/2008 11:29:19 AM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  

chicaboom58
North Bergen, NJ

Quote from lindasj:
Throw it in the Goodwill box, before aybody says anything I already know I need help.

LMAO

6/25/2008 6:04:39 AM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  

maxlite777
Louisville, KY

I'd dress-up in my finest clothes...Buy One Red Rose...Lay BoB out in his
finest outfit...An bury BoB out in the Back-yard with the Best Send-Off to the
DEAREST, AND CLOSEST, COMPANION, THAT A GIRL EVER HAD!!!

My BoB Rest In Piece

6/25/2008 4:26:54 PM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  
dtrail
Summerfield, FL

Max, you dont have a dog do ya???

6/29/2008 10:44:25 PM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  

mamatoad
Rogers, AR

Ladies, I had to laugh when I read your mesgs, but it would be hard not to give bob the respect you would give a to a faithful, loving, friend. After all you know where he had been, he was not out partying with someone else and you worrying about what you might need to see the doctor for, am I right? Military honors of sorts, died in the line of duty. wrap him up in plastic bags, crush him (sadly) with your foot the car or something and toss or bury.........Or as you said send him to the ex with the message "This is your replacement, it does not belch fart or snore or scratch himself, does not drink, b*tch, or beat me"........Good luck to all of you ladies.......

6/30/2008 8:57:36 AM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  
cookiesncream08
Zeeland, MI

OMG, I read everyones replys and laughed hysterically(in the library of course)not a place to be rowdy, lol. I had a toy party a few years back and absolutely had a great time. I would love to send my retired BOB to someone who doesnt like that kind of kinky stuff.

6/30/2008 1:09:16 PM Cleaning out the toy box,how to dispose of B.O.B respectfully?  

nastygurlzrock
Portage, IN

OMFG GURL THAT HAD TA BE HALERIOUS!THANKS FOR SHARING THE STORY IT WAS AWESOME!AND YES...TA ALL THE OTHER WOMEN OUT THERE DONT FORGET TA LEAVE UR D*CK AT HOME!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4