Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

If you do not recognize the red flag when she tells you I m not like other females. craigslist carrollton ga In addition, they want payment up front rather than charging you each and every month click here which I am not also keen on. My profile is meh but I get girls messaging me saying hey gorgeous, wanna speak? and on the POF forums you get typical guys with great profiles obtaining rejection just after rejection. best dating app in poland Thanks to the development of on line dating web sites likeMatchandOkCupid, we could quite effectively be in a position to discover the type of partner that we want.

skipthegames com

The best place to date, chat & flirt with whoever you like. local florida chat rooms And even indulge in a tiny light flirting. Send nude snapchats and achievable like any challenges that people about the past. craigslist looking for sex No matter whether you like nights in or nights out, there is a thing for each couple.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/2/2008 5:04:21 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

How many people in here are the real deal in their pics? I dare say many are pics of cousins, daughters, sons, friends or relatives, i've known of alot of people who put up other pictures not their own on these things? LOL,, i'm surprised at how many people think they are safer, or feel better talking with someone with a picture, you don't have a clue if that is who they say they are, picture or print?

4/2/2008 5:09:25 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

bryneyes174
Loves Park, IL

I know that I am the real deal in my picture. If someone lies to me by sending me a false picture, I'll figuare that out right away if I meet them. Then of course, because they lied, I won't see them again.

4/2/2008 5:10:09 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

rlynn_1
Hedgesville, WV

i am the real deal fat and all.

4/2/2008 5:11:17 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

OH wowwwwwwwwwwwww, i love this thread... being the queen of AOL..you know what i used to do? I used to make another screen name, and get a picture of a professional Diva on wrestling and post a picture and do you know how many emails i would get? Now cmon, she is famous... i even put her on dating sites, and i got like 50 emails.. the problem is, is that you dont know....and you will never know until you meet them face to face... i show myself on webcam to make it official....hell guys asked me to stand up, walk this way, show my legs, and they want to see if i weigh as much as i say i do LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo and these guys are ugly men, and some are handsome men..but if that is only whats on a mans mind, well then hell, i dont want them anyways.... but you made a good point.....OMG there are men on this system that look like models from GQ magazine, i can tell a fake pic when i see one....Remember i am the AOL queen....i was taught how to tell if they are fake, as i was in technical chat for a very long time...elementary my dear watson, elementary.....LOL.

4/2/2008 5:12:01 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

st3v3
Mahanoy City, PA

I'm hoping my photo goes famous. I can't think of why the hell it would but it would rock. And NO I don't want my face taken and placed on a dirty scene.. lol not that kind of famous

4/2/2008 5:14:24 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

eyeswideopened
Huntington Beach, CA

Dang!

That makes no sense to put up someone else's picture. If you ever meet someone and you
are not whom you say you are, that makes you a liar, counterfeit, stupid, an insecure moron. How could you ever expect to have a future much less even a friendship with that person?

That is just plain stupid!

I actually met some men that did that and their response was that they wanted me to like them for me.
How in the world can I like someone like that much less to trust a liar? I don't give the time of day to liars. I walked away from them faster than they can bat an eyelash!

[Edited 4/2/2008 5:16:17 PM]

4/2/2008 5:14:38 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

i'm not even concerned about what they think when they " meet" someone and they aren't what their pic or conversations portrayed, lol,which happens all the time by reading threads, and listening to others out there who have met up with others, it's funny though that even if you wouldn't hook up with a certain person even without seeing their picture, some people have sounded off quite loudly that they don't even feel people without pics should even be conversing in the threads, like a picture makes a difference on these forums and threads?

4/2/2008 5:15:07 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

kycountrygurl
Madisonville, KY

bella....who really cares that you are the so called "queen of AOL"??? If you were, you would be too tied up on that site with no time to get on here.

4/2/2008 5:18:16 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Bella, yup, you know how many do that, and you can't tell, like i'm sure these people are the real deal, pics of people not off web cam,, like by a tree, a horse, a fish, a pic at a party, momument,, you don't know if that is them, their son, daughter, cousin, or the person next door, lol,,,,,,why do some think the picture gives the words reality?

4/2/2008 5:19:59 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

sitkarains
Sitka, AK

I actually think on this site there are more real pictures here than on the other site I belonged to.. Over there I saw more airbrushed shots. Some there was no way..Some that would have certian activities listed in their profile and I would look at the picture and go no way in hell...
Before a first meet. I actually do a webcam. that way People really know and I print a still shot out. That way if I am meeting they had better be exactly what I look at 2 or 3 days ago..

But I actually think it is a very small percentage that fakes pictures..
Now I have to ask OP two things
Why is it a big deal to you?
Why do you care since you have chosen not to post a picture of yourself.

4/2/2008 5:22:01 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

eyeswideopen, my aunt put a picture of her neice ( not me,lol) someone 20 years younger and probably 200 lbs thinner, yes 200 not 20,, roflmbo,,,, she met up with her computer geek and they eventually got married, but she used a fake picture on all the dating sites she ever was active on? and by the sounds of those around here, not many actually MEET each other, seems to be alot of e-mail and long distance relationships? I don't get it either, but not everyone is as honest as you and i and i'm sure alot of other honest people here,, but there are some who no doubt, aren't who or what they say or look to be...

4/2/2008 5:27:01 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Sitkins, i really didn't choose too, and you've spoke to me and i've answered you that question in these threads before, i do not have the equipment to do so, and there are many other reasons, i'm not embarrassed of how i look at all, no equipment, nor the know how, i'm definitly techno stupid. Could probably have my dad do it from his home computer, but hell no i would i ever admit to being on a site like this,,,,WTF hell no!!!!! Since i've been on here i've actually seen a few local pics that i recognize from a couple places that i've been employeed,,which only makes me feel i for surely would'nt want my pic here for any of our patients, or ex customers would recognize me, don't mean to offend anyone, but most of socieity deems this type of forum with a pathetic disdain.

4/2/2008 5:28:11 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

syndrome2480
Winston Salem, NC

i'm the real deal, except in two of my pictures because those are of my beautiful dog, midnight....i have 2 pictures of me and one of my tattoo...i have no reason to lie and besides i can easily verify what i look like with my built-in webcam.....

4/2/2008 5:28:42 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

tfortexas
Big Sandy, TX

I was to display a fake a picture of me I would have picked one better than you see now

4/2/2008 5:29:35 PM Why do people put so much faith in others with pictures?  

asl_1965
Frederick, MD

LOL, tfortexas!!! a valid point (not saying there is anything wrong with your pic)

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6