Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

If you do not have a pc, you could visit a A single Cease Center or DES Employment Service office resource center . maine dating sites 11). He proposed at Rocky Mountain National Park in front of each our households, and we had been married eight months later. proad login It is our mission to attain out to people, couples, and families in order to aid create and maintain greater really like and well being in relationships.

what's the best hookup app

If the domain redirects to different domain name, that is a big red flag. free panama dating Just attempt and you really feel that dating is good at any age and in any aspect of the globe. I won t give up on myself mainly because his kindness showed me that not all guys are the very same. get laid in halifax There is a person I have been interested in for years and you are the only individual that can get this message to him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/10/2011 9:58:55 AM Proof of creationism  
alcapwn
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,357)
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

It's kind of hard to argue with him, really.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/10/2011 10:43:07 AM Proof of creationism  

dougiem
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,567)
Tucson, AZ
36, joined Aug. 2009

Holy shit, he's right. I was an atheist until this video made me see the light. GO WITH CHRIST!

10/10/2011 1:55:01 PM Proof of creationism  
brock_hardwood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,613)
Fairfield, CA
43, joined Jun. 2010

That's the beauty of young earth creationism satire...You never know if it's actually satire or not!!!

That was too funny!

10/10/2011 11:43:50 PM Proof of creationism  

liberallady
Over 2,000 Posts (2,871)
Sacramento, CA
57, joined Aug. 2009

I don't no whether to laugh or cry. This kids pushing it.

10/11/2011 9:06:46 AM Proof of creationism  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
53, joined Aug. 2010

I could not watch all of it.

A horse's back is proof?

The shape of a banana, which was breed by man to be the fruit that it is today, just like every other vegetable or fruit we eat is proof?

Sheesh....

10/11/2011 9:32:51 AM Proof of creationism  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

Granted the guy in the video doesn't do an excellent job getting his point across in a direct way, but that doesn't make his points any less valid.

Fact : Horses have backs.

Fact : Men ride horses.

Fact : A banana is pefectly shaped for man's hand.

Fact : Men eat bananas.

You really need to finish watching the rest of the video, because he makes some great points about monkeys, homosexuals, and black people near the end.

10/11/2011 9:38:13 PM Proof of creationism  
sinsemillasistr
Fredericksburg, TX
60, joined Aug. 2009

I'd like whatever he's smoking

10/12/2011 12:00:55 AM Proof of creationism  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

He's not smoking anything. You eliteist Atheist types always have stupid responses like that when confronted with a creationism debate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an Atheist myself. That said, I won't let my lack of faith interfere with my objective thought process.

The kid makes some very salient points. Rather than post retarded responses like "LOL!" or "He can't be serious", I wish some of you would actually watch the video and post a response that doesn't so closely resemble retardation.

10/12/2011 1:38:59 AM Proof of creationism  
steny138
Prior Lake, MN
36, joined Oct. 2011

great sarcasm

10/12/2011 6:54:28 AM Proof of creationism  

texas_dude2010
Jacksonville, TX
67, joined Sep. 2011

Eliteist Atheist? Maybe if you had posted something worthy of comment an eliteist atheist would provide a comment. However, after viewing your video the only thing comes to my mind is Forrest Gump quote, "Momma says stupid is stupid does". Suggesting that the video person had just smoked something, seemed very kind.

10/12/2011 7:55:40 AM Proof of creationism  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

As I said earlier, the guy wasn't great at verbally expressing his opinions, but his facts are actually pretty hard to argue with.

What do you have to say about the banana? Or the homosexuals? Or the dinosaurs?

10/12/2011 10:38:06 AM Proof of creationism  

tabithalee
Marion, VA
28, joined Aug. 2011

very interesting indeed!

10/12/2011 12:56:27 PM Proof of creationism  
brock_hardwood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,613)
Fairfield, CA
43, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from alcapwn:
As I said earlier, the guy wasn't great at verbally expressing his opinions, but his facts are actually pretty hard to argue with.

What do you have to say about the banana? Or the homosexuals? Or the dinosaurs?

A homosexual's penis is ALSO shaped like a banana...hmmm More proof of god??

[Edited 10/12/2011 12:56:38 PM ]

10/13/2011 12:21:40 AM Proof of creationism  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

If you go by the logic in the video, instead of trying to make a patheticly bad joke, then yes : That could actually be considered further proof of the existence of God, given the reasoning the guy in the video states for the existence of homosexuals.

11/20/2011 12:34:39 AM Proof of creationism  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,199)
Easley, SC
65, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from brock_hardwood:
A homosexual's penis is ALSO shaped like a banana...hmmm More proof of god??

No. Just evidence of where your mind goes.

12/31/2011 6:37:24 AM Proof of creationism  

psycho_jak
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Eugene, OR
30, joined Jul. 2008

HAHA. That is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. He argues that the earth is only a few thousand years old and God alters the results of fossil tests to make them seem millions of years old. It doesn't occur to him that the earth is actually millions of years old. And the horses have backs because men ride them is stupid. Men ride them because their backs are that way not the other way around. That's why we don't ride gorillas. And the banana thing? Ridiculous. Why wouldn't ALL food (at least fruits and veggies) be that shape if that's WHY they are shaped that way? You'd think God would make ALL food easy to eat. And the comments about homosexuals and black people are so absurd, there's no reason to try and refute them.

[Edited 12/31/2011 6:37:56 AM ]

12/31/2011 9:31:42 AM Proof of creationism  
punkgoddess67
Laughlin, NV
49, joined Sep. 2011

He can't be serious. Hair gel and hair spray are also proof of god? Stupidity should be painful.

12/31/2011 5:37:33 PM Proof of creationism  

psycho_jak
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Eugene, OR
30, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from punkgoddess67:
Stupidity should be painful.

It is. Unfortunately, it's only painful to the intelligent people who have to deal with it.

12/31/2011 6:27:03 PM Proof of creationism  
olderperson
Seattle, WA
76, joined Jun. 2008

Creationism is a Biblical theory. Evolution is a scientific fact.

1/2/2012 7:36:22 PM Proof of creationism  
punkgoddess67
Laughlin, NV
49, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from psycho_jak:
It is. Unfortunately, it's only painful to the intelligent people who have to deal with it.

Well put...unfortunately it's true.

1/4/2012 2:41:31 PM Proof of creationism  
sandwalker001
Muskegon, MI
67, joined Jan. 2012

So god skewed the dinosaur results to mislead atheists and men have backs so their bosses can ride them. I agree with the general consensus here,one can not argue with this young man. IF fact since this young man knows everything for sure and for certain, he must be god.

1/7/2012 11:44:31 AM Proof of creationism  
twohawks
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,449)
Bothell, WA
78, joined Feb. 2008

You take the word of this nobody kid to be the truth? You need to get a firm grip on reality!

1/23/2012 4:43:16 PM Proof of creationism  

scotty_wayne
Denver, CO
34, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from alcapwn:
He's not smoking anything. You eliteist Atheist types always have stupid responses like that when confronted with a creationism debate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an Atheist myself. That said, I won't let my lack of faith interfere with my objective thought process.

The kid makes some very salient points. Rather than post retarded responses like "LOL!" or "He can't be serious", I wish some of you would actually watch the video and post a response that doesn't so closely resemble retardation.

Ok I watched the whole video. The kid that you are saying makes some good points also says that his all know all loving God is also a mean, racist, prejudice liar. He hates homosexuals. Black people or just there for his amusement. Monkeys are there so he can get a good laugh. And he screws up carbon dating results just mess with us.
Now you want to say he has a good point because we can mimic the shape of a banana with our hands and because we can ride on a horse's back that he has a good point? Besides the point of a needle in his arm, HE HAS NO POINT!
About his whole God wants to keep things a mystery comment. If God and creation is supposed to be a mystery, why in the hell does this kid and people like him think that they know everything that they say is 100% fact? You said it yourself it supposed to be a mystery. But you have proof, undeniable proof of creationism. No. What you have is proof of racism, prejudice, hypocrisy, homophobia, insecurity in one's own beliefs just like putting this video up, and let's not forget you have proof of the effect on the brain from drugs.
who made better points? Me or the other guy?

2/3/2012 7:50:31 AM Proof of creationism  
funches
Chicago, IL
61, joined Nov. 2009

according to the bible God has hands and legs and according to some denominations of Christians he has three heads or perhaps one head since according to Christian math 3=1 ...which suggest that God himself is a product of evolution

as Captain Kirk would say....what would God need with hands and legs

the religious can never seen to be able to answer that question

as for homosexuals....the first homosexual act was between God and Adam when they had a child name Eve ....

2/17/2012 11:06:52 PM Proof of creationism  
tubalcain1492
Over 1,000 Posts (1,690)
Alabaster, AL
34, joined Feb. 2012

This guy is obviously a test subject of sleep deprivation.

3/15/2012 2:53:13 AM Proof of creationism  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

OK Al, here is an intelligent response from a non-elitist. I have not studied the original plant that became the banana as we know it today BUT I know a lil somethin about biology.

We have been genetically engineering plants to serve our needs for centuries. The common corn stalk we know of today used to be a simple blade of grass. You can look this up in a horticulture source of your choosing.

I'm feeling lazy so I did not look up the banana yet. Palm trees originated in Cuba n now we grow them in places like Michigan in ornamental gardens. They are genetically engineered or modified in today's language to grow in an area completely different from their original homeland.

Once you isolate a genome, you can play with the genetics to get bigger better faster stronger product. Take the chicken. A normal chicken is a scraggly ugly beast with very little meat (it is a bird afterall) but we decided we wanted more meat for our dollar so we bred the boobs bigger by first finding an outlier(a particularly busty bird) and breeding it to another well-endowed bird. And thanx to growth hormones Now we have chickens with breasts so big they fall into their own poo and suffocate (its a simple business expense)and hens that actually break pelvic bones from severely oversized eggs.

As far as the blacks and homos thing- be serious.

And he is on something. His speech is erratic and his nose is runnin like a Frigidaire and he keeps touching his body. Classic signs unmistakable to anyone who works in healthcare. He's a tweeker. My guess is meth but it could be anything from inhalants to adderol. That is not to say he is undeserving of respect. I did listen all the way through and some of it was thin reasoning n some was just outright wrong. And horses have backs because they are from phylum chordata. They are vertebrates. We have nothing to do with their backs any more than they have to do with out crotches. Ask any horseman, if we were meant to ride them your balls would be on your stomach.

6/27/2012 8:23:52 AM Proof of creationism  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from alcapwn:
Granted the guy in the video doesn't do an excellent job getting his point across in a direct way, but that doesn't make his points any less valid.

Fact : Horses have backs.

Fact : Men ride horses.

Fact : A banana is pefectly shaped for man's hand.

Fact : Men eat bananas.

You really need to finish watching the rest of the video, because he makes some great points about monkeys, homosexuals, and black people near the end.

seems a banana is perfectly shaped for ape's had too and we know apes eat bananas. proves evolution?

6/27/2012 8:35:18 AM Proof of creationism  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from sinsemillasistr:
I'd like whatever he's smoking

No, he didn't smoke anything...1) The subliminal indoctrination process got him at a very early age or 2) He plays "satire" very well. favor (1).

6/27/2012 11:19:37 AM Proof of creationism  
rmk4
Spring Hill, FL
46, joined Jun. 2012

All he did was repeat what he read on creationist sites.It's getting kind of lame to see people think these creationist know what they are talking about.They really don't it's junk science.Religious scientist accept evolution.Why did God give men nipples?
Let real biologist and scientist do their jobs.

[Edited 6/27/2012 11:21:42 AM ]

6/28/2012 8:17:34 AM Proof of creationism  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

When somebody comes to me with these ideas I tell him/her to keep going, that gwad doesn't exist....if they insist I proceed to ignore them. Our world has too many pressing problems and life is too short to waste time with ignorant people.

10/23/2012 4:09:26 PM Proof of creationism  

enemyofreality
Tampa, FL
26, joined Mar. 2012

If God didn't create all life, why do cats have pretty stripes on them?

10/23/2012 5:02:59 PM Proof of creationism  
lake7
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jul. 2011

My eyes are opened! Can't believe I've been wasting my life believing in scientific fact and rational thinking

10/24/2012 1:51:31 AM Proof of creationism  

enemyofreality
Tampa, FL
26, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from lake7:
My eyes are opened! Can't believe I've been wasting my life believing in scientific fact and rational thinking

I know, right? Who would have known I'd find out the truth from a 15 year old, too. I swear my day just gets crazier and crazier.

10/24/2012 3:39:59 PM Proof of creationism  
bradm29
Grand Junction, CO
35, joined May. 2012

Quote from olderperson:
Creationism is a Biblical theory. Evolution is a scientific fact.

No....evolutionis a well supported scientific theory.

10/24/2012 3:54:09 PM Proof of creationism  
bradm29
Grand Junction, CO
35, joined May. 2012

Wow I just watched the video....holy shit balls really?.....this has to be a joke.

11/3/2012 8:04:49 AM Proof of creationism  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
73, joined Nov. 2008

Would a all-knowing God create jigaboos?