Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler

He attempted seriously hard to initiate sex but he actually looked like a rat and I had known him for all of 2 minutes. senior dating atlanta Opt for your story, make your personal possibilities and reside your interactive adventure. Significantly like the legions of their fellow on the net daters, the three mates and creative partners generally texted one an additional about their bad date stories and the ridiculous profiles they stumbled upon. tendermeets desktop version She had her first genuine date with this guy that she met on the net.

sexting hookup

Just as she decided to attain out, Ellen stated her ex known as her up. chat chico But if you happen to be unsure exactly where to begin, it really is actually just about asking the suitable questions. I personally will in no way meet up with any person if I haven t had a good look at their photos. fresno adult look I feel that other apps are full with dodgy individuals except for CMB.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/10/2011 11:12:35 AM Big women need love too  

mikabay
Fullerton, NE
27, joined Jul. 2011

I'm a big sexy women nd damn proud of it! Alot of men treat big women lik trash nd try to break them down. That's not gonna work on me! So if you want a REAL women hmu

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/10/2011 7:01:57 PM Big women need love too  

joykrazy
La Vista, NE
60, joined Aug. 2010

I have not had much of an issue with men bashing me because I am a BBW! Quite the contrary...men of all ages have been very kind and those who do try and ridicule are not worth my time. Good luck hun!

10/10/2011 8:49:18 PM Big women need love too  
lena90
Papillion, NE
26, joined Jul. 2011

I think as long as you've got a good personality your fine. Im not huge but Ive got curves some guys like that some are more jerks about it.

Hi Joy long time no see

10/10/2011 10:00:31 PM Big women need love too  
heyboo32
Crete, NE
33, joined Mar. 2011

Big women do need loving too I have found that some of them have been the most loving and caring and fun to have in my life looking forward to meeting one in the future.

10/14/2011 12:03:41 PM Big women need love too  
enchantedtink
Pensacola, FL
44, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from heyboo32:
Big women do need loving too I have found that some of them have been the most loving and caring and fun to have in my life looking forward to meeting one in the future.

Maybe that's me lol!

10/15/2011 7:06:19 PM Big women need love too  
kyriss12
Gretna, NE
33, joined Jan. 2011

I really don't care about looks, but I think people tend to over use statments bbw, or big and tall. I always figuered people sould play tword their stregths, and if they'r not atractive, they should stop delouding themselves, and look at what else they have to offer.
As for me, I will proudly admit to falling from the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down; hell I still have a few as souvenirs. But I'm reliable, intelligent, can take one hell of a beating, and I'm way more entertaining. than the Kardashians.

10/23/2011 9:37:14 AM Big women need love too  

mikabay
Fullerton, NE
27, joined Jul. 2011

with all this said I must admit for a fact tons of men I have met tha don't live in nebraska LOVE bbw. They have said many times the men up here must b a bit hard headed cuz bbw's are almost always better @ relationships cuz they lik to keep there men happy 99% of the time

10/23/2011 9:26:24 PM Big women need love too  

goylesdream
Kearney, NE
34, joined Oct. 2011

LOL... I've never ascribed to the whole 'keep your man happy and he'll do right by you' state of mind. You shouldn't expect to make each other happy; a person should be happy just as they are, themselves, and you should do right by people whether or not they make you happy.

I'm all for there being a 'dominant' one in the relationship (even if its not BDSM related), because there always has to be an alpha, someone to get the couple/group thru and take charge, but no one should ever be expected to keep another person happy. Its really upsetting to see couples where one or the other just does what they think is expected of them and loses sight of who *they* were in the first place. My advice to anyone, big, little, purple, green, sparkly, fuzzy, or prickly, is to simply be as you are and don't settle for being anything less than that; you'll find someone who loves you all the more because of it.

Also, rock on, anyway, cuz... You know what they say about us fat bottomed girls.

We make the rockin' world go 'round!

10/23/2011 11:30:37 PM Big women need love too  
christianjs
Kearney, NE
33, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from goylesdream:
Also, rock on, anyway, cuz... You know what they say about us fat bottomed girls.

We make the rockin' world go 'round!

I never understood that, Freddie Mercury was a homosexual.

10/24/2011 7:50:55 AM Big women need love too  

goylesdream
Kearney, NE
34, joined Oct. 2011

... He was bisexual, not homosexual, from what I heard. Either way, still a damned awesome musician.

10/24/2011 10:11:31 AM Big women need love too  
christianjs
Kearney, NE
33, joined Jul. 2009

Maybe. I'm not an expert by any means, just what I was told. He was a great singer, though.

10/24/2011 10:04:16 PM Big women need love too  
alvarezrd20sc
Waverly, NE
45, joined Aug. 2011

Freddie was indeed Bisexual thought the other members of Queen were all straight.

"Fat Bottomed Girls" is one of my favorite songs of all time!

"GET ON YOUR BIKES AND RIDE!!"

10/26/2011 11:14:17 AM Big women need love too  

mikabay
Fullerton, NE
27, joined Jul. 2011

I wasn't meanin 'keep the man happy so he'll do you right' I'm always jus myself nd men find that I'm a good kind heartd women tha does deserve respect. As all ppl do until they do or say something to loose respect... I have don't tha once or twice not gonna lie but when ppl look past a person because of jus size... They might should consider one thing the ppl we over look or judge without knowin.. could have the most to say nd could impact ur life in a good way... Jus sayin

10/26/2011 3:39:35 PM Big women need love too  
christianjs
Kearney, NE
33, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from mtw777:
fit chicks

This phrase isn't used enough. It isn't enough to be thin or curvy, but healthy or fit is a good way to put it.

11/6/2011 8:15:23 PM Big women need love too  
sireena
Omaha, NE
56, joined Oct. 2010

I work at it to stay trim and expect the same from my man. I don't find fat to be attractive and most men don't find it attractive either.....it's not rocket science people. Why is the element of CHOICE and PREFERENCE left out of the equation???
Stop the whining and (over) dining!

11/11/2011 10:13:18 AM Big women need love too  
kyriss12
Gretna, NE
33, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from sireena:
I work at it to stay trim and expect the same from my man. I don't find fat to be attractive and most men don't find it attractive either.....it's not rocket science people. Why is the element of CHOICE and PREFERENCE left out of the equation???
Stop the whining and (over) dining!

you don't need to be such a b*tch about it. granted there are a fat people out there who sit on their a** all day eating potato chips, or running around wall mart on those rascal scooters. however the vast majority of fat people spend all day working jobs that don't keep them moving much and can't spend three hours a day at the gym for the same reason.
then there's fat people like me. I work as a stocker in a warehouse and my bonus is based off of how work i do in a night, so i get about 8 hours of heavy cardio light resistance works out. at home I'm moving around, and I usually don't eat much. on the same note I have large amounts of endurance, can lift up to 200 pounds with out regular practice, and can limp away from the kind of abuse that would normally leave most people broken and bleeding.
everyone's built different, and on the opposite side of the spectrum you have people with the metabolism of a ferret on crack, who have to eat constantly lest they starve to death, and move real fast, but couldn't lift 70 pounds if their life depended on it.

11/11/2011 10:09:53 PM Big women need love too  
kountrymama2010
Lincoln, NE
27, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from kyriss12:
you don't need to be such a b*tch about it. granted there are a fat people out there who sit on their a** all day eating potato chips, or running around wall mart on those rascal scooters. however the vast majority of fat people spend all day working jobs that don't keep them moving much and can't spend three hours a day at the gym for the same reason.
then there's fat people like me. I work as a stocker in a warehouse and my bonus is based off of how work i do in a night, so i get about 8 hours of heavy cardio light resistance works out. at home I'm moving around, and I usually don't eat much. on the same note I have large amounts of endurance, can lift up to 200 pounds with out regular practice, and can limp away from the kind of abuse that would normally leave most people broken and bleeding.
everyone's built different, and on the opposite side of the spectrum you have people with the metabolism of a ferret on crack, who have to eat constantly lest they starve to death, and move real fast, but couldn't lift 70 pounds if their life depended on it.

EXACTLY true! I'm a single mother and work 60 hours a week. Getting up at 4:15 every morning, being out the door with my 14 month old at 5:15, work 6am-9pm, off to pick my son up and get him into bed at home. Time is almost nonexistent... And when I haven't been working (like the last 2 days) it's either because I'm running a mile a minute to make all the doctor's appointments and errands I can fit in in one day (the rare day I do get off) OR it's because my son/I are sick... So...sireena...care to tell me where I can find the time to cram in a good workout on a regular basis? Not everyone has the luxury to workout on a regular basis. I don't eat hardly anything anymore - I work at an assisted living, so I eat with them - IF/WHEN I have the time to do so. I'm just not one of the lucky ones to have a fast metabolism, hence I'm not some skinny little twig.

[Edited 11/11/2011 10:10:28 PM ]

11/19/2011 1:09:12 PM Big women need love too  
lookn4funtoo
Crete, NE
41, joined Nov. 2011

I think a big woman is very sexy..

[Edited 11/19/2011 1:10:12 PM ]

11/20/2011 7:32:42 PM Big women need love too  
mandie1975
Scribner, NE
41, joined Oct. 2011

BBW do need love too!! I love the way I look an if men don't like it they aren't one for me!! Would be nice to meet a man that accepts me for who I am though.

12/6/2011 1:19:16 PM Big women need love too  

tyrone951
Wahoo, NE
24, joined Dec. 2011

your a beautiful women

12/18/2011 12:44:45 AM Big women need love too  

mikabay
Fullerton, NE
27, joined Jul. 2011

thank you all for ur posts I also have almost zero time to try nd work out I work 40 hours @ my job nd have to come home nd take care of my disapbled mother nd the farm while my dad is workin I put every1 b4 me so if I do eat I'm the last to eat. I don't have the special genetics lik some/most nd I'm ok with tha

12/21/2011 12:04:16 AM Big women need love too  
clara35
Lincoln, NE
41, joined Dec. 2011

I to am A Thick Woman but let me tell you if you can't respect me for me then I don't need you or want you and that's how it goes, size isn't everything attitude is!

12/22/2011 9:18:05 PM Big women need love too  
countryloves
Nebraska City, NE
32, joined Dec. 2011

I'm a bigger girl also and to me I really don't think there is anything wrong with a bigger woman!!!! We all come in different shapes and sizes.

2/6/2012 11:59:22 PM Big women need love too  

sunshinemademe
Lincoln, NE
25, joined Feb. 2012

You, you are a b*tch. eff off. that is all.
Also if you go work out and people still don't find you attractive well then obviously you aren't asthetic enough and there's probably just something wrong with your face.. wanna play hard ball, i play with the big dogs, and i will dominate you.
now i am sure you can go do something your probably good at, and get on your knees for whoever does find something that he "likes" in you (besides himself).
@sareena

2/13/2012 7:55:42 PM Big women need love too  

predator_100
Over 1,000 Posts (1,258)
Omaha, NE
28, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from mikabay:
I'm a big sexy women nd damn proud of it! Alot of men treat big women lik trash nd try to break them down. That's not gonna work on me! So if you want a REAL women hmu
mmmhmmm hello miss delicous

3/19/2012 7:09:46 AM Big women need love too  

beef69
Omaha, NE
40, joined Mar. 2012

little slim r big is a good thing skiny fine c*nts think there p*ssy and look r made of gold like they say more cusion for the pushin

3/19/2012 7:12:47 AM Big women need love too  

beef69
Omaha, NE
40, joined Mar. 2012

o f**k ya

3/19/2012 1:58:35 PM Big women need love too  
leggsman12
Omaha, NE
60, joined Feb. 2012

Women who are big always complaine about how men dont want them? well it seems thoes men out here that are interested in you are not good enough.

3/21/2012 11:56:32 PM Big women need love too  

mikabay
Fullerton, NE
27, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from leggsman12:
Women who are big always complaine about how men dont want them? well it seems thoes men out here that are interested in you are not good enough.

now I do c where ur comin from with this but every1 turns down some1... If it doesn't click you can't force it.. I give every1 a chance to get to know them/me if it doesn't click romanticly I gotta move on new friends are always nice to have

3/26/2012 10:04:45 PM Big women need love too  

roy212121
Fremont, NE
27, joined Mar. 2012

Hmu ladies. I need a real woman to fulfill my needs

4/2/2012 10:17:10 AM Big women need love too  
sherri29
Grand Island, NE
35, joined Apr. 2012

hello eveyone

4/2/2012 10:22:02 AM Big women need love too  
mistermister44
Over 2,000 Posts (3,780)
Cozad, NE
51, joined Feb. 2011

hey sherri what up

4/8/2012 12:24:02 AM Big women need love too  

mikabay
Fullerton, NE
27, joined Jul. 2011

woo now I've been turned into an item of sex I try to have a desent start to a relationship nd the guy turns it into a onenight stand... Kinda bs if you ask me. Hasn't happened in 2 weeks thank gawd cuz it makes me feel lik an inadequate wh*re when they stop talkin to me after havin wha they seems to b to them mind blowin sex as they wabble out the door weak from the exsperience hours after

5/20/2012 2:00:12 AM Big women need love too  

curlmd
Omaha, NE
50, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from mikabay:
woo now I've been turned into an item of sex I try to have a desent start to a relationship nd the guy turns it into a onenight stand... Kinda bs if you ask me. Hasn't happened in 2 weeks thank gawd cuz it makes me feel lik an inadequate wh*re when they stop talkin to me after havin wha they seems to b to them mind blowin sex as they wabble out the door weak from the exsperience hours after

REALLY???!!! Okay, perhaps these guys would respect u if you didn't turn out to b the one night stand. Even though men will pressure a woman for her cookies, the first date, the ones who give it to them are the ones they forget about first. Granted this was an issue when I was in my 20s, cause I didn't know any better. But I certainly can't do what I did then now, and expect to get different results. Any man that wants your cookies right away is the last one to deserve them. Any man who approaches me at that angle would approach the girl before or after me the same way. If u expect a man to respect u for u, u need to respect U first. How can u b upset for being treated like a wh*re, if u act like one. Keep your pants on, legs closed snd eyes open. You might find Mr Right,

5/20/2012 2:14:03 AM Big women need love too  

curlmd
Omaha, NE
50, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from mikabay:

My bad baby!!' didn't realize you were 20 something. It's gotta b hard at that age. I wouldn't want to go thru that era again. Never equate SEX as LOVE. Any man who's pressuring u on the first or even second date. Is looking for sex only. Keep your dates in public, until your ready, if u go to his house he thinks that's why u r there if u invite him to your same assumption. Keep dates public and in a neutral location. Until your truly ready to cross that bridge.

5/20/2012 8:39:47 PM Big women need love too  

kermit32
York, NE
62, joined Feb. 2009

REMEMBER! IT ALWAYS TAKES 2 TO TANGO.

7/6/2012 8:06:49 AM Big women need love too  

mikabay
Fullerton, NE
27, joined Jul. 2011

I am not a wh*re! I am 22, young beautiful, stong, nd independent, men try to sleep with on the first date nd i send them packing nd tha happens even if the date is at applebees ... im not the one to b looked down apon its the one track minded men i seem to attack that live near me. Ive found about 20u some odd truly desent men but they live no where near me.

7/6/2012 10:04:05 AM Big women need love too  
vato43
Omaha, NE
47, joined Jul. 2012

Hello all.

7/6/2012 10:28:26 PM Big women need love too  
christianjs
Kearney, NE
33, joined Jul. 2009

I can't believe this thread is still alive!

7/8/2012 8:01:02 PM Big women need love too  
averymarie26
Sterling, NE
31, joined Jul. 2012

I'm a bigger gurl, I have had 2 relationships, my most recent one was really bad. He was abusive and beat me every chance he got. Needless to say, I have yet to move on. I love men, i know that for sure, I'm just looking for the right one. I'm still a virgin, and intend to be on until I get married, if I every get married.

7/8/2012 10:05:37 PM Big women need love too  
babefishin
Plainview, NE
35, joined Jun. 2012

Wow!! Is right. Holy smokes

7/10/2012 1:06:41 AM Big women need love too  
christianjs
Kearney, NE
33, joined Jul. 2009

Dafuq?

7/14/2012 4:39:13 PM Big women need love too  
churs
Beatrice, NE
49, joined Jul. 2012

big women are awesome as long as they take care of themselves youre very pretty big or not so who cares what other people think

8/18/2012 9:47:59 PM Big women need love too  

chickmunk1993
Paden City, WV
24, joined Dec. 2011

I am a plus size woman.. And it hard to find a handsome fella because of my weight.. I have faith that one day ill find love and he will be very handsome and everything iv ever wanted.

10/3/2012 11:11:22 PM Big women need love too  

nlmink
Plattsmouth, NE
24, joined Oct. 2012

I know i need some love but no one wants me cuz I'm big