Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

We had an wonderful day, and in that distinct moment of relief, I had a wave of happiness and I knew we had one thing specific. single women in massachusetts If you are willing to accept that they have more than $500,000 in student loan debt, or have never managed a price range ahead of. Thanks to Michael Weber who organized this topic in April 2008. mobile fling com They never have to share your appreciate of horseback riding or your hobbies.

megaperonals

1st, to construct a scalable app, 1 will have to comprehend what the possible scale is going to be if the app does take off globally as Tinder did. pensacola want ads But persons seemed to assume that Nick becoming my FYG comprised a central element of our relationship. This was particularly acceptable as I met him in the Vintages section of the LCBO . best hookup dating sites in australia Use your cheesiest choose up line following asking this question for either a giggle or a stern look of disapproval.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/6/2008 8:22:38 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

winesong
Bend, OR

This is an interesting website...revealing perhaps your personality in a different light.
Are you a Talent, a Lifer or a Mandarin?
My revelations are right on about me....OH YES!!!!!

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions.
You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms.
Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business,
or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world.
You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future
on your own abilities.
If you find a job boring or stifling,
you're already preparing your resume.
You believe in doing what you love,
and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Wine

http://www.tomorrowland.us/tlm/

4/6/2008 8:34:38 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Apparently . . . I stink.

4/6/2008 8:36:48 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

photo_guy101
Berlin, NJ

I'm a Talent

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life

4/6/2008 8:56:22 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

i took the test, and it said: come back later...idiot! does that mean i flunked the test?

[Edited 4/6/2008 9:03:53 AM]

4/6/2008 9:03:19 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

adelinesmother
Fremont, NE

You are a Talent!

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Your scores:

Talent: 67%
Lifer: 33%
Mandarin: 51%

4/6/2008 9:04:08 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

bobbiemgee
Clarks Summit, PA

Im A Talent

Talent...56%

Lifer...46%

Mandarin...36%

4/6/2008 9:16:40 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

bytar
Spokane, WA

Interesting! Can not disagree with the following:

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

scores:

Talent: 54%
Lifer: 38%
Mandarin: 41%

4/6/2008 9:23:21 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

I'm a Talent!

Talent: 49%
Lifer: 36%
Mandarin: 49%

4/6/2008 9:27:12 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

it took it again, here's the results:

Your scores:

Talent: 74%
Lifer: 26%
Mandarin: 44%

4/6/2008 9:35:36 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

aka_neo
Marathon, FL

Your scores:

Talent: 67%
Lifer: 28%

4/6/2008 9:37:52 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

libra75
Garfield, AR

To you, a job is what pays the bills. You put in your hours, follow the rules, and then go home. Occasionally, you consider quitting, but then you think of how bad the job market is and you reconsider. Whatever happiness you get, you get from your life outside the workplace. Relationships, family, hobbies, and outside creative pursuits are what really matter to you. You're probably taking this test at work because you don't have anything better to do.

...guess I'm a lifer.....

4/6/2008 9:38:45 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

winesong
Bend, OR

sO...
MOST OF US ARE TALENT....THAT HAVE TAKEN THE TEST SO FAR...

Maybe that is why we are on DH...

Wine

4/6/2008 9:40:31 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

holasunshine
Millbrae, CA

[img]

I'm a Talent!

Talent: 54%
Lifer: 38%
Mandarin: 51%

[/img]

4/6/2008 9:47:27 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

nowurtalking
Amarillo, TX

You are a Talent!

Your scores:

Talent: 56%
Lifer: 33%

4/6/2008 9:53:22 AM Personality type ...which are you??  

kycountrygurl
Madisonville, KY

I'm a lifer!

To you, a job is what pays the bills. You put in your hours, follow the rules, and then go home. Occasionally, you consider quitting, but then you think of how bad the job market is and you reconsider. Whatever happiness you get, you get from your life outside the workplace. Relationships, family, hobbies, and outside creative pursuits are what really matter to you. You're probably taking this test at work because you don't have anything better to do.

Your scores:

Talent: 44%
Lifer: 51%
Mandarin: 41%

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4