Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

manhattan hookup bars

Simply place you need to do what ever you can to appear as great as feasible online. asian singles boston But as this is a casual, spitballing variety of post, I believe that even this suggestion might be over the prime. You are either hunting for an individual to be a wide and start out a loved ones, it you are hunting for some flavor of prostitute to play with. getting laid in croatia If you did that as a single bloke, you d be deemed odd.

mega personal register

Drake stated it was painful every single time, but that he discovered to cope. casual dating sites in chicago By the books on Camille s shelves, and the coats in her closet, I felt like I suddenly knew even far more about my new friend. If you are savvy, you will recognize that specific questions–even the most fundamental ones—have the ability to inform a lot about a individual. fubar dating site All this with one particular click, just place your may possibly and click on join room to start your absolutely free teen chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/25/2011 10:20:36 PM I found jesus  
bobisback61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,004)
West Vancouver, BC
55, joined Aug. 2011

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/25/2011 11:41:40 PM I found jesus  
dpdrinker23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,627)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

10/26/2011 10:52:54 AM I found jesus  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
53, joined Aug. 2010

I hired Jesus last week to work on my yard. He did such a good job that I will call him back in the Spring.

10/26/2011 3:52:29 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,531)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I found him almost every day...he is the super in my building.

10/26/2011 6:06:19 PM I found jesus  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from bobisback61:

The check is in the mail bob

10/27/2011 9:40:39 PM I found jesus  
alcapwn
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,357)
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

Ahahaha!!!

You guys are so witty and funny.

10/27/2011 10:25:10 PM I found jesus  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from alcapwn:
Ahahaha!!!

You guys are so witty and funny.

You are so deep and inspired.

10/27/2011 11:10:07 PM I found jesus  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

Quote from skiwino:
You are so deep and inspired.

Thanks.

10/27/2011 11:36:46 PM I found jesus  
petrojl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Cedar, MN
52, joined Aug. 2011

Personally I was hoping to find actual discussion regarding whether religious views have a place in a modern society. So far I have been sorely disappointed by the idiotic mocking. Not much deep thought going on in this forum.

10/28/2011 12:36:32 AM I found jesus  
anthavius
Waco, TX
36, joined Oct. 2011

I know what you mean. I just joined this site and noticed this particular chat room.

I find myself in debates daily with family members and friends on my lack of belief. In a society that's come so far technically and educationally, you would think everyone would at least think hard for themselves and see how man made religion or god defies all laws of physics. But pol are so stuck in believing that since majority says it's true then it must be right. At one point someone said the world was round and was looked at as an idiot until proven right. Give mankind a few thousand years and they'll come around

10/28/2011 2:45:14 AM I found jesus  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

@ Petrojl & Anthavius

You'll be sorely disappointed if you come here for any sort of intellectual conversation. I came here seeking the same exact thing, yet all I see are a bunch of overgrown children who are completely incapable of having any sort of honest discussion. These are the kinds of Atheists who get their views spoonfed to them by smarmy a**holes like Richard Dawkins. I've stepped in puddles deeper than these clowns.

On a serious note, I'd like to ask you something, Anthavius, if I may.

What has your experience been like "coming out" as an African American? Perhaps it's just been my own experience, but I've noticed much less of an Atheist percentage in the black community. Many of my black friends throughout various stages of my life seemed to have a harder time being accepting of my lack of faith, than many others. I would love to hear some intelligent exchanges in this place for once.

10/28/2011 3:58:52 PM I found jesus  
anthavius
Waco, TX
36, joined Oct. 2011

Well as far as society goes viewing me as an atheist who happens to be black, well I'm just another "misguided soul in need of saving". But as far as far as the black community, they look at me ad if I'm sick, as if I wasn't raised properly how society defines properly. My family has accepted and also see some of my points I make. But most ppl, blk or white or whatever color seem to think the way I do, but out of fear they wanna be on the safe side and say God exist, just in case he happens to be real.

I've actually read Richard Dawkins book THE GOD DILUSION. it's very hard to follow especially when you don't have a 6 year degree. He needs to dumb it down just a bit with all the huge words. But he does make some good points in his book. But I wasn't influenced by his book to become an atheist. I've always question religion and God since I was knee high. But I never went against it cause as a kid your almost feared and brainwashed into believing the scary stories of heaven and hell. As a child of course you'll be more for heaven.

But everywhere I go I look at ppl differently when they blurt out there well rehearsed and memorized bible versus and they have no clue as to why they are really saying the crap they do.

Not sure if I answered your question in there but I probably went way left field on ya lol

10/28/2011 4:24:00 PM I found jesus  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

Quote from anthavius:
Well as far as society goes viewing me as an atheist who happens to be black, well I'm just another "misguided soul in need of saving". But as far as far as the black community, they look at me ad if I'm sick, as if I wasn't raised properly how society defines properly. My family has accepted and also see some of my points I make. But most ppl, blk or white or whatever color seem to think the way I do, but out of fear they wanna be on the safe side and say God exist, just in case he happens to be real.

I've actually read Richard Dawkins book THE GOD DILUSION. it's very hard to follow especially when you don't have a 6 year degree. He needs to dumb it down just a bit with all the huge words. But he does make some good points in his book. But I wasn't influenced by his book to become an atheist. I've always question religion and God since I was knee high. But I never went against it cause as a kid your almost feared and brainwashed into believing the scary stories of heaven and hell. As a child of course you'll be more for heaven.

But everywhere I go I look at ppl differently when they blurt out there well rehearsed and memorized bible versus and they have no clue as to why they are really saying the crap they do.

Not sure if I answered your question in there but I probably went way left field on ya lol

I've also read Dawkins' book, I think every Atheist should. That said, multiple parts of it come across as nothing more than egomaniacal "c*ck stroking". It's one thing to piss all over the concept of God in an entertaining, sarcastic manner ; to do so, while simultaneously trying to prop yourself up as some sort of martyr is another thing entirely.

I choose not to believe in God, in light of specific scientific evidence. But I also don't mock people of faith, as so many in this forum do. All the while they claim to "know" that God doesn't exist, which is intellectually dishonest, because none of us are ever going to be capable of "knowing".

Thanks for the honest response.

[Edited 10/28/2011 4:24:45 PM ]

10/28/2011 4:35:48 PM I found jesus  
anthavius
Waco, TX
36, joined Oct. 2011

When I get in a debate with a Christian they ask me questions like WHERE DOES THE SOUL GO WHEN YOU DIE THEN, or WELL WHO WAKES YOU UP IN THE MORNING. my response is "honestly I don't know where the soul goes and I wake myself up in the morning. They basically try to catch me in a stumble to make me seem dumb. But I do take the scientific approach as well and religion and god defies all laws of physics. Nothing more than a magic show to fulfill ppls lives and questions. It's a crutch and also a great tool for ppl without common sense tho

10/28/2011 7:59:17 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from anthavius:
I know what you mean. I just joined this site and noticed this particular chat room.

I find myself in debates daily with family members and friends on my lack of belief. In a society that's come so far technically and educationally, you would think everyone would at least think hard for themselves and see how man made religion or god defies all laws of physics. But pol are so stuck in believing that since majority says it's true then it must be right. At one point someone said the world was round and was looked at as an idiot until proven right. Give mankind a few thousand years and they'll come around

I enjoyed reading your post. Hopefully, mankind will not have to waste thousands of years to "come around"...I know those in power (money guys) will go to any length to keep mankind as stupid as possible...Is not convenient for their bank accounts to have a thinking population.

10/28/2011 8:06:55 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from anthavius:
When I get in a debate with a Christian they ask me questions like WHERE DOES THE SOUL GO WHEN YOU DIE ...

Today, less than 5 hours ago, I was asked the same question. My answer: "Don't allow the future (death) to stop you from enjoying the present (life)."

10/29/2011 12:57:15 AM I found jesus  
anthavius
Waco, TX
36, joined Oct. 2011

Lol and what was there respond and reacting to your answer

10/29/2011 8:38:26 AM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from anthavius:
Lol and what was there respond and reacting to your answer

She stared at me...unable to say a word; the look on her face would have been priceless if it hadn't mean her brain was not working.

10/30/2011 7:00:14 PM I found jesus  
bobisback61
West Vancouver, BC
55, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from alcapwn:

I choose not to believe in God, in light of specific scientific evidence. But I also don't mock people of faith, as so many in this forum do. All the while they claim to "know" that God doesn't exist, which is intellectually dishonest, because none of us are ever going to be capable of "knowing".

More like overwhelming scientific evidence.

Religion is no surprise, with billions of people on one planet, and the knowledge you cease to exist over time, some people became scared and found it to add calm into their lives.

One entity does not oversee billions upon billions of planets, stars, organisms, etc.

That even sounds so ridiculous it isn't even funny.

Its all still expanding, from the initial big bang, nothing more, nothing less, and we are here, and soon, we won't be here.

I don't blame atheist's who avoid discussion with religious freaks, once their mind is poisoned with religion they defend it regardless.

10/30/2011 8:42:08 PM I found jesus  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

Quote from bobisback61:
More like overwhelming scientific evidence.

Religion is no surprise, with billions of people on one planet, and the knowledge you cease to exist over time, some people became scared and found it to add calm into their lives.

One entity does not oversee billions upon billions of planets, stars, organisms, etc.

That even sounds so ridiculous it isn't even funny.

Its all still expanding, from the initial big bang, nothing more, nothing less, and we are here, and soon, we won't be here.

I don't blame atheist's who avoid discussion with religious freaks, once their mind is poisoned with religion they defend it regardless.

I'm an Atheist, so you're preaching to the proverbial choir, here.

But allow me to play devil's advocate for a moment ; What scientific evidence in particular absolutely disproves the existence of God?

Because we both know there is no such evidence. That's why I find this whole attitude of Atheist superiority to be as retarded as praying to the invisible father figure on a nightly basis before bedtime.

10/30/2011 9:08:28 PM I found jesus  
petrojl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Cedar, MN
52, joined Aug. 2011

I agree that there is no scientific basis disproving the existence of God. We know very little of our ancient universe and it would be very arrogant of us to assume we have all the answers. Most of our science is only theory, and those theories constantly change as our knowledge expands. For all we know we could be nothing but an experiment in some higher intelligence's lab. If you make the assumption that life exists out in the universe, you also have to make the assumption that something more ancient and more advanced than us would have to be out there. Maybe even an intelligence outside of our awareness. Some would call that the definition of God, while I would call it a higher form of existence. One thing is certain, science does not yet hold all the answers, there is still debate regarding the ever expanding universe, we are after all a young and primitive life form.

10/30/2011 10:05:39 PM I found jesus  
bobisback61
West Vancouver, BC
55, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from alcapwn:
I'm an Atheist, so you're preaching to the proverbial choir, here.

But allow me to play devil's advocate for a moment ; What scientific evidence in particular absolutely disproves the existence of God?

Because we both know there is no such evidence. That's why I find this whole attitude of Atheist superiority to be as retarded as praying to the invisible father figure on a nightly basis before bedtime.

The scientific evidence is not needed, I do not need clarification that anything else exists, I think and I understand and I know.

Being an atheist, sure I think most people who follow religion are lunatics.
But I also understand they most likely feel the same way.

So as for comparing notes with them over the years, its pointless, it will not go anywhere and its a complete waste of time.

I also have no need for evidence, I feel I would have been an atheist had I been born recently, a 100 years ago or 10,000 years ago. Although I would have been snuffed out I am certain long ago, with those beliefs.

10/31/2011 6:39:31 PM I found jesus  

williamironhand
Aurora, CO
32, joined Oct. 2011

I'm not atheist. I dont follow any religion. As for science i believe that its just as flawed. i take the point of view that we are all just pissing in the wind. on that note, i was born into a free will babtist comunity in the buckle of the bible belt and lost my faith when i realized that if god is the creater of all things then rape, child molestation, and all the worst things in this universe would also be his work. simple logic did it for me. even if He does exist i dont want to devote myself to the most cruel being in all the universe.

10/31/2011 6:48:57 PM I found jesus  
petrojl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Cedar, MN
52, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from bobisback61:
The scientific evidence is not needed, I do not need clarification that anything else exists, I think and I understand and I know.

Being an atheist, sure I think most people who follow religion are lunatics.
But I also understand they most likely feel the same way.

So as for comparing notes with them over the years, its pointless, it will not go anywhere and its a complete waste of time.

I also have no need for evidence, I feel I would have been an atheist had I been born recently, a 100 years ago or 10,000 years ago. Although I would have been snuffed out I am certain long ago, with those beliefs.

This statement alone only clarifies that your mind is just as closed to any possibility as those you condemn for their faith. In essence you are blindly following your own faith in your belief system. Nothing wrong with that, only if arrogance exceeds the ability to see other points of view.

11/1/2011 6:33:21 PM I found jesus  
bobisback61
West Vancouver, BC
55, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from petrojl:
This statement alone only clarifies that your mind is just as closed to any possibility as those you condemn for their faith. In essence you are blindly following your own faith in your belief system. Nothing wrong with that, only if arrogance exceeds the ability to see other points of view.

Where did I condemn them?

The world is full of lunatics, all shapes all sizes, all sorts of groups and factions.

Let them be happy, I am happy, it doesn't mean I think to myself what they do is beneficial to themselves, on the contrary.

11/1/2011 8:37:25 PM I found jesus  
petrojl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Cedar, MN
52, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from bobisback61:
Where did I condemn them?

The world is full of lunatics, all shapes all sizes, all sorts of groups and factions.

Let them be happy, I am happy, it doesn't mean I think to myself what they do is beneficial to themselves, on the contrary.

I will agree with you on your point there. As far as condemnation, it is just implied by some of the terms you have chosen to use on your posts, at least that's how it came across. Words come across differently to some people, maybe my misinterpretation.
I myself question everything including my own scientific beliefs. A theory is in essence a "belief" until it can be measured and tested. Many of our theories regarding relativity, quantum mechanics, are still not able to meet those requirements yet, so we believe they are right.

11/19/2011 8:35:19 PM I found jesus  
blueeyeddevil7
Port Orchard, WA
46, joined Nov. 2011

really? Where did you loose him at? Hopefully at a Richard Dawkins convention .

11/26/2011 10:47:34 PM I found jesus  
bobisback61
West Vancouver, BC
55, joined Aug. 2011

11/26/2011 10:55:00 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Isn't this the truth...?

11/26/2011 11:34:26 PM I found jesus  
bobisback61
West Vancouver, BC
55, joined Aug. 2011

love that pic duchessa,

[Edited 11/26/2011 11:34:45 PM ]

11/26/2011 11:56:10 PM I found jesus  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,202)
Easley, SC
65, joined Jan. 2010

Is that an example of the superior atheist intellect?

11/27/2011 12:28:58 AM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from bobisback61:
love that pic duchessa,

This one is better; it shows that faith is not high up in the Vatican.

11/27/2011 6:17:10 PM I found jesus  
bobisback61
West Vancouver, BC
55, joined Aug. 2011

4 inch thick bullet proof glass

11/27/2011 6:35:27 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from bobisback61:
4 inch thick bullet proof glass

Yes, is gwad really existed the Popeton wouldn't need the protection of the Popemobile neither the churches should have lightening rods on top of the steeples.

11/27/2011 9:06:24 PM I found jesus  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
65, joined Jan. 2010

I don't know WTF you're talking about, but it's still funny.

11/28/2011 4:38:19 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

What with the rumor that several of the past Popes were homosexuals?

11/30/2011 1:30:21 AM I found jesus  
adolphjesus
Ocala, FL
35, joined Nov. 2011

the pope surrounds himself with luxury...isn't that anti-jesus?

Look at all those people in the backround...poor saps

11/30/2011 4:41:10 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from adolphjesus:
the pope surrounds himself with luxury...isn't that anti-jesus?

Look at all those people in the backround...poor saps

The luxury that surrounds him is anti-poverty / humility / honesty / people ...is indecent and is offensive.

12/1/2011 12:25:42 AM I found jesus  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
65, joined Jan. 2010

Luv your outfit. Seen any space rebels in your neighborhood lately?

12/13/2011 5:00:30 PM I found jesus  
twohawks
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,449)
Bothell, WA
78, joined Feb. 2008

I was lost in Los Angeles one time. As I wandered around I came across a sign that said "If you need help.....Call Jesus - 1-800-424-5678" So I called it.

20 minutes later a Mexican with a lawn mower showed up.

12/13/2011 5:10:39 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

petrojl

""Personally I was hoping to find actual discussion regarding whether religious views have a place in a modern society. So far I have been sorely disappointed by the idiotic mocking. Not much deep thought going on in this forum.""

Why to waste time discussing about something that can be answered in one sentence?

(((NO, there is not place for religion in a modern / intelligent society.)))

12/13/2011 5:14:13 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

twohawks

Two...welcome to the Den of Intelligence and Reasoning.

[Edited 12/13/2011 5:14:31 PM ]

12/17/2011 1:15:57 PM I found jesus  
bobisback61
West Vancouver, BC
55, joined Aug. 2011

12/17/2011 9:08:03 PM I found jesus  
loyallibrajill
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,972)
Bronx, NY
51, joined Nov. 2011

12/22/2011 8:21:04 PM I found jesus  
pooponchrist
Ocala, FL
35, joined Dec. 2011

haha..great posts. How did that george carlin bumper sticker joke go? I FOUND JESUS...he's in the trunk!

12/24/2011 10:41:15 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

pooponchrist

1/15/2012 4:58:59 PM I found jesus  
godsforsaken
Bailey, MI
41, joined May. 2011

I never lost jesus I know he still he still in tijuana with my momma

1/15/2012 6:17:37 PM I found jesus  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,062)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I found Jesus too, but now WTF am I going to have for breakfast?

1/15/2012 7:30:37 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

1/15/2012 10:00:41 PM I found jesus  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

That sign says a lot about religon.

1/15/2012 11:18:08 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
That sign says a lot about religon.

I think it says it all...
It only takes "a loose thread to see poor quality."

1/16/2012 6:10:05 PM I found jesus  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,062)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Quote from duchessa:

I didn't realize there was such a thing as a religious virgin.
From what I can tell, they're all getting screwed the moment
they get convinced of this nonsense.

1/16/2012 7:34:43 PM I found jesus  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Quote from duchessa:

Hey, how about the men. Last time I checked a male was usually involved in a girl becoming a non-virgin. Has something changed since I took HS biology?

1/17/2012 10:24:37 AM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

1/17/2012 1:54:32 PM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

1/18/2012 1:07:22 AM I found jesus  
olderperson
Seattle, WA
76, joined Jun. 2008

I was stuck in Los Angeles one time. As I wandered around I came upon this sign that said: "If you need Jesus call 1-800-463-6849" Being curious I called the number. 20 minutes later a Mexican with a lawn mower showed up.

1/18/2012 5:34:48 AM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from olderperson:
I was stuck in Los Angeles one time. As I wandered around I came upon this sign that said: "If you need Jesus call 1-800-463-6849" Being curious I called the number. 20 minutes later a Mexican with a lawn mower showed up.

Old joke...good one but oldy.

1/18/2012 5:40:47 AM I found jesus  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Cecil B. Demille couldn't have done it better.

1/21/2012 9:29:56 PM I found jesus  
cosmic_dancer
Manitowoc, WI
44, joined Dec. 2011

I found Jesus, he was hiding behind the curtain.

When people ask me if I found Jesus, I reply: "No. Stop losing your lord. I am not going to look for him for you."