Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

Would you rather questions may perhaps not seem like the most fascinating point in the world, but these can really turn into a gold mine of funny queries that will make your date laugh. nova scotia personals This will give you a lot of opinionated answers. Although these may possibly constitute a modest minority of situations, there are a lot of girls who finish up with individuals they never ever pictured themselves dating. chatzy links Or life in basic is going practically nothing like you planned.

eugene hookups

She aids confident and prosperous girls meet confident and successful men. login to datehookup Alternatively, you can send them cheeky ‘winks to show you re interested. The COVID 19 pandemic has highlighted the internet s value in assisting us meet new persons, make neighborhood, and discover our new passions or hobbies. listcrawler east bay The couple had their initial child on June 3, 2020.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/29/2011 10:31:39 AM Has anyone made crockpot applesauce before?  
usmcreservist
West Chester, PA
44, joined Oct. 2011

If so, what was your recipe? I am going to make it tonight so that my daughter and I can have warm applesauce after Mass tomorrow morning. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/29/2011 11:03:48 AM Has anyone made crockpot applesauce before?  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
65, joined Oct. 2009

Here's the recipe I use. I do it on the stovetop in a couple of hours, but easily converted to crockpot.

2 Large Granny Smith Apples PLUS
2 Large Roma or Macintosh Apples
-OR- 4 Large Granny Smith's
Buckwheat honey
Pinch salt
Splash lemon juice

Core apples, DO NOT PEEL. Cut into chunks and put into food processor to chop to an almost fine consistency. Add a splash of lemon juice to keep it from turning brown. Remove to a kettle, add a pinch of salt, stir, and simmer for 1 to 2 hours. Taste test- I add about 1 to 2 tablespoons of Buckwheat honey to add a little more sweetness.

*** for the crockpot- Add the chopped up apples to the crock, add the salt, stir, then turn it onto LOW, and leave overnight (about 10-12 hours). Check for sweetness, and add honey.

-----
I like the sweet/tart of combining Granny Smiths with Galas, and Buckwheat honey has a nutty undertone that adds a lot to the flavor, especially served over pancakes or as a filling (thick chunk about 1/3 of the apples) for crepes.

10/29/2011 11:16:56 AM Has anyone made crockpot applesauce before?  
crazyrose33
Salem, OR
39, joined Oct. 2011

Sounds great. I think Im going to make this tonight. I know how to make rice pudding and thats about it when it comes to dessert sauces. Again, Thanks guys. IM glad to know men still can cook out there.

10/29/2011 11:36:57 AM Has anyone made crockpot applesauce before?  
usmcreservist
West Chester, PA
44, joined Oct. 2011

Thank you, Charon!

10/29/2011 3:53:44 PM Has anyone made crockpot applesauce before?  
tinksdrmrch
Spruce Pine, NC
46, joined Oct. 2011

I have never made applesauce, but I have a great easy recipe to make crockpot applebutter. Has anyone ever canned apple pie filling??