Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay military hookup

Sister Chrysalis insha Allah perhaps can assistance us both here. catholic singles ct Why does this matterlike why is this a query that was askeddating is dating and dating is cancerI never have a signature I just put a random irrelevant line at the end of all of my posts. As soon as in the profile, you can read through it and then tap on either the No Thanks or the Like button at the bottom. mani bandz onlyfans Any one utilised a dating app and identified success in appreciate? I am hunting to try but a little skeptical to scammers.

www skipthegames com

My pal met the enjoy of her life on a dating app. single women in pittsburgh pa The situation with the man talked about, hurts me. We switched to text, the banter continued, and a date was set for Sunday evening. cityxguide usa It only requires a tenth of a second to form an impression of a stranger, according to Princeton researchers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/7/2008 10:23:55 AM Leftovers...  

metu
Mansfield, TX

So, you've had a wonderful romance but for some reason, it doesn't work out. There are still amicable feelings between the two. What the hell do you do with all that leftover "stuff"?

4/7/2008 10:26:46 AM Leftovers...  

yellowroom
Grand Island, NE

Put it in the fridge til it turns green and hairy...then throw it out!

4/7/2008 10:28:48 AM Leftovers...  

metu
Mansfield, TX

LMAO@ Yellow!

4/7/2008 10:31:14 AM Leftovers...  

johnaclev1
Seville, OH

sniff sniff Milk is still good,,,,,dang this what ever it was has got to go

4/7/2008 10:31:38 AM Leftovers...  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

drown it in grey goose. maybe set it on fire too.

4/7/2008 10:32:45 AM Leftovers...  

johnaclev1
Seville, OH

sniff sniff Milk is still good,,,,,dang this what ever it was has got to go what is amicable mean? and can you eat it?

4/7/2008 10:33:19 AM Leftovers...  

grobs
New Braunfels, TX

.Yellow the fridge sounds good.

4/7/2008 10:34:15 AM Leftovers...  

upsydasy
Montreal, QC

I always feed the leftovers to the dog.

4/7/2008 10:35:49 AM Leftovers...  

metu
Mansfield, TX

I just checked.....hmmmmmmmm...could be meat...could be cake...

4/7/2008 10:37:02 AM Leftovers...  

yellowroom
Grand Island, NE

It's either really old pudding...or really new meat???

4/7/2008 10:44:58 AM Leftovers...  

johnaclev1
Seville, OH

Yelloroom that was no pudding......old panckes with what I think was blueberry sause....here let me try it........ thats not even food gotta go hurl....scuse me

4/7/2008 10:47:18 AM Leftovers...  

yellowroom
Grand Island, NE

John.... never try the stuff from the back of the fridge...

4/7/2008 10:48:49 AM Leftovers...  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Okaaaaaaaay! I think we all got freezer burn on this one...but I really am asking a serious question! *pout*

4/7/2008 10:50:38 AM Leftovers...  

johnaclev1
Seville, OH

Yellowroom do you have any Pepto......metu its hard when things dont work out you just want to move on....quick so it doesn't hurt so much.......kind of like my belly.. yellow where is your bathroom ....quick

4/7/2008 10:53:42 AM Leftovers...  

upsydasy
Montreal, QC

In that case, I still think leftovers are for the dogs. Otherwise, you just keep going round and round with the same problems that caused the breakup in the first place.

I think it's best to make a clean break of it until those feelings disappear all together. In fact, a guy I use to live with 10 years ago phoned me last week just to tell me that I was right. I didn't need to hear those words anymore, but it was nice of him to call. We had a great chat, then wished each other well.

That's all it comes down to. When you have loved someone, but things don't work out, just wish them happiness and send them on their way.

Page: 1, 2, 3