Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

He proceeds to query her about whether or not she was speaking to other guys. enfield classifieds I keep in mind looking out the window and quietly thinking how distinctive his voice was and listening to my cousin rave about him. Not necessarily a poor date story, but this sums up my general dating experiences. sniffies san francisco He kept saying he had something to inform me, but I told him it would have to wait until he got back.

listcrawler down

I d appear it up myself but I doubt I d know how to obtain the proper internet site just by searching the word roam. boise personal ads It would be most effective to use the most impressive outfits to produce a highlight for the initially meeting and make a romantic date. Cheaters, age gaps, student/teacher relationships, and far more. reddit filipina dating You can sign up, upload some images, add guys and females to your Favorites list, and send them winks for cost free.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/1/2011 6:45:26 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
eonwe
Mableton, GA
48, joined May. 2011

BOO! Scared ya, huh?

We're here and we may strike when you least expect it. Muuuaaahhhh!!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/2/2011 1:38:31 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
roane26
Over 1,000 Posts (1,097)
New Rochelle, NY
32, joined Oct. 2011

Love the title of this thread!

There are so many weak-minded men (especially on this site) that seem to be very intimidated by an intelligent woman that can think for themself.

11/2/2011 1:45:25 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from roane26:
Love the title of this thread!

There are so many weak-minded men (especially on this site) that seem to be very intimidated by an intelligent woman that can think for themself.

I doubt that would be the case with Atheist men.

11/2/2011 3:44:54 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
anthavius
Waco, TX
36, joined Oct. 2011

Thank you lol.

11/2/2011 7:31:53 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
eonwe
Mableton, GA
48, joined May. 2011

Well finally. I didn't think anyone would speak in here. It appears I'm man-repellant.

11/2/2011 8:30:14 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from eonwe:
Well finally. I didn't think anyone would speak in here. It appears I'm man-repellant.

Don't worry...At least here we don't pull threads as they just did mine on the other chat.

11/2/2011 8:57:51 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
petrojl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Cedar, MN
52, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
Don't worry...At least here we don't pull threads as they just did mine on the other chat.

Actually I can't believe that they pulled that thread. There was some interesting debate on that one. Just noticed it when you left a comment here. I guess I don't understand why that was pulled when they let longbobby go on multiple page rants involving his paranoid delusions on Zionism.
On topic, while I found the title interesting OP, you really said nothing to bring about any type of conversation. However, I myself do appreciate intelligent, thinking women. If you were implying that most men are afraid of that I would have to say it's a generalization that doesn't quite fit.

11/3/2011 7:47:13 AM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
eonwe
Mableton, GA
48, joined May. 2011

That's true. I did not say anything to incite chat. When I do, its usually controversial. This thread was created after making some posts in a couple of very active threads that then went silent. I find it true in most online social groups, that people, especially men, appear to be either afraid to speak-up with an intelligent woman or defensive. Either way, its off-putting. I had hoped, in a sideways sorta manner, that this would shake the proverbial tree for some intelligent conversation with men who aren't so afraid and woman who understand what I'm talking about.

I think I know which thread you are talking about - the one that was pulled. I watched it for about 12 hours and nobody replied after my post. I didn't know it was pulled until now. Was it pulled after my post? If so, I must have upset someone in admin for the site.

It happens, despite the absolute appropriateness of the post. Perhaps my post made too much sense and was too well-researched, pretty air-tight and unarguable. That tends to piss some folks off, especially when it comes to gnostic ideals. Its hard to argue rational thought with highly-charged emotion.

Oh well. So much for trying to up the curve of the collective-unconscious.

I'm not giving-up though. After all, its what I'm here for.

11/3/2011 10:39:34 AM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from petrojl:
Actually I can't believe that they pulled that thread. There was some interesting debate on that one. Just noticed it when you left a comment here. I guess I don't understand why that was pulled when they let longbobby go on multiple page rants involving his paranoid delusions on Zionism....

Because while they don't mind the idiot they are scared of the intelligent.

11/3/2011 5:48:17 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from duchessa:
I doubt that would be the case with Atheist men.

Nope, she better have a sharp mind to keep up with me.

Hate the dumb ones. Really hate the ones that act dumb but are not.

11/3/2011 7:54:30 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
petrojl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Cedar, MN
52, joined Aug. 2011

eonwe... some of us do appreciate controversy despite the politically correct idiots who decide to pull threads in their feeble attempt at censorship. Another fail for thought control.
As to your post...I didn't even flinch. I personally have no fear of intelligent women or anything else for that matter. I can't speak for other men regarding that issue. Your generalization may be correct regarding most men on that. However, your tree shaking brought out a couple of us. Be careful of what may fall from that tree.

11/4/2011 10:50:42 AM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  

texas_dude2010
Jacksonville, TX
68, joined Sep. 2011

In today's society, one might conclude that it's not either sex who "thinks for themselves". Commercials flood us with unending simple minded information, not to mention the entertainment in movies, television. Just try to neogiate a simple quiet "intelligent" conversation one is blasted by unending trivial nonesense. Honestly I really do appreciate an intelligent woman. One thread asked what's your favorite body part, I definitely answer the brain.

11/4/2011 10:17:51 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
pinguinorojo
Johnson City, NY
31, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from eonwe:

I don't believe you are man-repellant, but, I do believe your problem is your main profile picture. Your picture tells me, "I have what you want. You know you want it. I'd like to see you try to get it, however, you only get one chance. If you fail, I'll chop off your head and have it shrunk so that I can hang it at my front porch to scare off loiterers and stuff your body with fruits and vegetables so that I can cook it and make a tasty meal."

11/5/2011 9:10:35 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from texas_dude2010:
Honestly I really do appreciate an intelligent woman. One thread asked what's your favorite body part, I definitely answer the brain.

I don't know how old you are but if you want intelligent conversation do not go to the 60+ group. Only one of every 20 threads there is "somewhat" interesting.

¡Viva el fin de semana!

11/8/2011 9:00:31 AM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
eonwe
Mableton, GA
48, joined May. 2011

Quote from pinguinorojo:
I don't believe you are man-repellant, but, I do believe your problem is your main profile picture. Your picture tells me, "I have what you want. You know you want it. I'd like to see you try to get it, however, you only get one chance. If you fail, I'll chop off your head and have it shrunk so that I can hang it at my front porch to scare off loiterers and stuff your body with fruits and vegetables so that I can cook it and make a tasty meal."

Some ppl are just intent on hanging themselves.

11/8/2011 10:06:59 AM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
good4something
Austin, TX
58, joined Nov. 2011

Any exceptional trait requiring parity narrows your choices. There are a few women who languish unclaimed for want of a partner to match their wits, while hardly any are idle who count on their [swear word?]. Counting up to two is enough.

I used to think for myself and now I let fortune cookies do the work. Just the crinkling as I open the wrapper excites me. I know that whatever I am about to learn will change my life forever again. I need only think for myself that I will have another cookie.

11/8/2011 5:00:10 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
eonwe
Mableton, GA
48, joined May. 2011

Quote from petrojl:
eonwe... some of us do appreciate controversy despite the politically correct idiots who decide to pull threads in their feeble attempt at censorship. Another fail for thought control.
As to your post...I didn't even flinch. I personally have no fear of intelligent women or anything else for that matter. I can't speak for other men regarding that issue. Your generalization may be correct regarding most men on that. However, your tree shaking brought out a couple of us. Be careful of what may fall from that tree.

I'm waiting.

11/8/2011 5:02:38 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
eonwe
Mableton, GA
48, joined May. 2011

Hey, good4something...

I used to get excited by the crinkling-sound too. but now I'm just disappointed. Event eh fortune-cookie writers are lame and overly-generalized.

11/8/2011 11:20:05 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
pinguinorojo
Johnson City, NY
31, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from eonwe:

Some ppl are just intent on hanging themselves.

It's a joke, get it? I thought the little green guy at the end of my comment gave it away.

Still, I'm not stupid. I want to survive to live another day.

11/10/2011 4:15:43 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  
good4something
Austin, TX
58, joined Nov. 2011

I'll guess you're on a mission to stamp the embers cold, leave no chance any will be left to blaze up. It must have been some fire.

11/21/2011 1:04:12 PM Of Intelligent Women Who Think for Themselves...  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,222)
Easley, SC
65, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from eonwe:
I find it true in most online social groups, that people, especially men, appear to be either afraid to speak-up with an intelligent woman or defensive.

I'll talk with you any time.