Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

For instance, you can ask for relationship advice such as does he like me? or dating guidance such as how to end a 1st date? . asian singles phoenix Each script you can copy/paste from and will give you a detailed explanation about it. For me it s not possible to have an intimate extended term relationship with a person without shared worldview and values, and I am certain it s the identical for quite a few individuals. hookuplocals net Dating & Connection Tips Forum

skipthegames com

Just after COVID 19 hit, he transitioned to FaceTime dates only to be more cautious, video chatting with persons he met on dating internet sites. singles in galesburg il Like the lady whose photo was taken a couple of years ahead of. Plus you also get to envision a dramatic scene with your date walking ahead and bombs going off in the background. chatroulette 50 We know who you meet and devote your time devoid of is vital.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/2/2012 3:22:15 PM WTF Students now Shackled with college debt? | Page 3  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from drew_5050:
Hey, chillax. I said I can understand why theyre out there. There is an entire littany of reasons to be out protesting...I'm just as angry, and I don't think there has been another person on here thats a bigger advocate of working class and middle class people. All I'm saying that my generation is flippin spoiled. Now i had it rough, but as a whole in my life I have experienced 2 minor recessions then this big one in 2008. I went to a school with mostly middle class kids. Most of which had brand new cars, and if they worked jobs didn't work alot. All had the nicest clothes. Most of us have never wanted for anything. So when alot of us graduated and now real life starts at a time with a tough job market.

I do not know what every cause yall are protesting because you guys do not have a clear message.....It feels more like a tempertantrum and mob rule...."im pissed, I have student loans" "finished college, umm job please".....You take an educated 20 something that still has mom and dads supports at home, start a business or work for yourself. There are plenty of freelance opportunities out there. The reason I used marketing as an example is I recently hired a marketing graduate to handle my spring advertising campaign. 22 year old smart as a tack girl who just can't find a "job". But shes creating her own, thus decreasing her dependence on the a**holes your protesting against. Its hard but not any more difficult than looking for a job. because at the end of the day arent you just selling your labor and skills to someone willing to pay for them. Thats a job! Does it really matter how you get there? Not really. Its painful, but its an amazing opportunity to take back the power these folks have over our lives and live for ourselves. Its scary, and you don't always succeed. But if more people tried it we'd be stronger.

Money speaks the loudest. Dont do business with them. OWS has the numbers to make a significant impact on that front. If you want my ideas Ill post a new tread with them.

Want to protest something? Protest yur elected representative not represnting you but his or her politial party and thier own wealth. They fill their pockets at your expense. The days of citizen representation seem to be long over. Taking it back is the most important thing we can do. We can. It's a new year this 2012. Big time election coming up. Make your voice heard. Cast the theives out of the temple and hold your representative to the line. Think, research, learn, know.

A freshmen Congress was created in 2010 to little effect. It is not their falult. They are up against a clique of a**holes and not strong enough to oppose them in any meaningful way. Vote in a new round of those "freshmen" and the old entrenched asses won't have the feed or water necessary to continue. Cut off the old guard and bring in a new spirit. That's the best we can do.

[Edited 1/2/2012 3:23:27 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/2/2012 9:06:40 PM WTF Students now Shackled with college debt? | Page 3  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from queenofhearts61:
I have not been involved with anyone from military service for many many years but I did know that my Dad was in the Army during the WW ll and knew that our house was bought on the GI bill and he received a military disability for having lost 3 fingers and half a palm on his right hand. Other than that I do not know much about it.

I do however do not understand how the same people that have help from the government are the same ones that are attacking others for receiving any help from the government and I find the hypocritical. So say what you like about me but at least I am not a hypocrite that attacks others for taking but thinks their taking is justified.

I just love when someone new comes in here and starts off attacking someone that they know nothing about. Maybe those that say the internet give people the opportunity to attack others without having to face them is right. Maybe I am the only one on here that is the same in person as they are anonymously.

Nice to meet you too lady.

Not that it will make any difference, but I who have recieve benes from the government in the form of a pay check and school money, I gave something for it. I gave hours of work, of toil, of sweat, of the possiblity of life. What have the poor done to earn their bene's? Simple as, I earned mine.