Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delight login

Misery loves enterprise and should not be mistaken for compatibility. christian dating florida By undertaking it this way you are not having to maintain checking for messages, or typing out messages when you have a spare few minutes. I m searching for the ALT. shaniahdip onlyfans Nonetheless, I did in the end meet my beautiful OH through Guardian Soulmates, and will be forever grateful for that.

megapersonal create account

She was patient and did not pressure me or drop interest in me. valdosta ga dating sites Following the match, he made me stroll 3km in heels to his favourite cafe, where he talked about himself the Whole time then only paid for his personal coffee (I do not thoughts going halves, but didn t even offer you!). You know, in case you get to commit it with her next time. how to get a hookup Developing in app chat for your dating app from scratch is a time consuming procedure and needs lots of capital and the suitable infrastructure.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/13/2011 1:03:20 AM JMM beat Manny Pacquiao!!  
dewey124
Carson, CA
26, joined Sep. 2011

The decision was bullshit, the only reason the judges gave it to Manny is because there's too much invested in a PBF Vs Pacquiao fight, manny saying he clearly won is bull too even Roach was saying they were down on the cards. If you didn't know years ago, u definitely know now PBF wld destroy Manny!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/13/2011 2:47:27 PM JMM beat Manny Pacquiao!!  
dewey124
Carson, CA
26, joined Sep. 2011

Nevermind, I rewatched Manny won 115-113. I still think PBF will destroy him if that fight ever happens

11/16/2011 9:25:44 AM JMM beat Manny Pacquiao!!  
typicalliberal
Gilbert, AZ
35, joined Jan. 2008

JMM lost cuz of his corner the idiot should have faught in the last round instead of thinking the fight was in the bag..

11/16/2011 10:35:43 PM JMM beat Manny Pacquiao!!  
alcapwn
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,357)
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

Quote from typicalliberal:
JMM lost cuz of his corner the idiot should have faught in the last round instead of thinking the fight was in the bag..

It actually WAS in the bag on the scorecards of every single boxing fan I have talked to since then.

Pacquiao is actively pursuing a rematch, WTF does that tell you?

Who was the last "winner" of a fight, who demanded the "loser" get back in the ring with him?

That said, Pacquiao only wants Marquez again, to avoid Mayweather. Thanks for the 3 fights with Marquez, we've all seen how vulnerable Manny is to skillful counterpunches. And Floyd is bigger, stronger, faster, younger, more athletic, and more naturall gifted than JMM, so Manny doesn't want none.

11/17/2011 9:47:21 AM JMM beat Manny Pacquiao!!  
typicalliberal
Gilbert, AZ
35, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from alcapwn:
It actually WAS in the bag on the scorecards of every single boxing fan I have talked to since then.

Pacquiao is actively pursuing a rematch, WTF does that tell you?

Who was the last "winner" of a fight, who demanded the "loser" get back in the ring with him?

That said, Pacquiao only wants Marquez again, to avoid Mayweather. Thanks for the 3 fights with Marquez, we've all seen how vulnerable Manny is to skillful counterpunches. And Floyd is bigger, stronger, faster, younger, more athletic, and more naturall gifted than JMM, so Manny doesn't want none.

I'm sure all these fans are professional score keepers too???
it was a close fight and JMM f**ked up he should have faught in the 12 he didn't so he lost. Everyone knows if your fighting the champ you got to come with it and not half step.Also alot of the times when the winner wins a close fight they say yea I'll have a rematch because its a close fight. as far as mayweather goes till that fight happens or if it even does you can speculate all you want because the same can be said about mayweather fighting a manny who would be the biggest challenge he'd face in his career.

11/18/2011 2:07:28 PM JMM beat Manny Pacquiao!!  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

Quote from typicalliberal:
I'm sure all these fans are professional score keepers too???
it was a close fight and JMM f**ked up he should have faught in the 12 he didn't so he lost. Everyone knows if your fighting the champ you got to come with it and not half step.Also alot of the times when the winner wins a close fight they say yea I'll have a rematch because its a close fight. as far as mayweather goes till that fight happens or if it even does you can speculate all you want because the same can be said about mayweather fighting a manny who would be the biggest challenge he'd face in his career.

1.) Are you implying that "professional score keepers" always make the right decision? If so, I would like to point you to Whitaker/Chavez, Lewis/Holyfield, Lara/Williams, De La Hoya/Trinidad, Leonard/Hearns II, Mosley/De La Hoya II, Casamayor/Santa Cruz, Briggs/Foreman, Wright/Taylor, Jones/Tarver, Kotelnyk/Alexander, and about a billion other official decisions rendered by "professional judges" that have been wrong over the last 20 years.

2.) Your "you gotta take the title from the Champ" logic is outdated, and utterly retarded. That kind of thinking means you think the challenger must absolutely annihilate the Champion in order to take his title, and it's irrational. Here in reality, a Championship fight is just like any other fight : All you need to do to win it is win more rounds. And marquez did just that, handily.

3.) Pacquiao is hiding behind Bob Arum, he doesn't want to fight Mayweather and everybody knows it. Arum's f**king lawyer issued a letter to "Golden Boy Promotions" saying Manny didn't want a Mayweather fight. Don't take my word for it, check it out.

@ 0:45 seconds.

11/18/2011 11:39:46 PM JMM beat Manny Pacquiao!!  
typicalliberal
Gilbert, AZ
35, joined Jan. 2008

ok so # 1 scoring officials can't be trusted and # 2 "taking the title from the champ" logic is utterly stupid....ok then JMM was utterly stupid for thinking the scoring offials were going to give him the fight and should have tried to knock manny out then right???? or at least give it his all in the 12th.... my opinion and it goes for MMA too you should never back down when in the ring keep fighting. as for manny and mayweather go hopefully this video is just de la hoya talking shit seeing if he can stir the pot to get the fight going because i want to see it happen

11/19/2011 2:47:34 PM JMM beat Manny Pacquiao!!  
alcapwn
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

I understand your point about Marquez fighting harder than he did in the 12th, but it's still fairly insignificant, as out of 20 reporters in "press row", only one had Pacquiao winning the fight. Couple that with Freddie Roach's instructions that he "needs a knockout" and that he was "falling behind" on the cards, and couple that still with the post fight reaction of both fighters ; And it's clear who won the fight.

Marquez raises his hands in victory and smiles to an adoring crowd, Manny walks back to his corner with his head down to pray, like a loser.

Regardless, this is pointless debate. Let's see if he's man enough to fight Floyd next, or if Freddie Roach is going to use Amir Khan as a human shield for Manny.