Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free real hookup site

Customers can use distinctive communication approaches to connect to fellow users. craigslist gulf shores al Partnership Talk Forum s getting to know you section. It is definitely not as in depth as the far more established dating platforms, which try and assess your character ahead of matching you up with customers. locanto sv She functions really hard to assure a timesaving and be concerned totally free procedure, and she greatest way to hookup receives lots of good feedback as a outcome.

mega personal ad

I appear to have discovered Tinder/Bumble & Hinge providing the most constant amount of matches. get laid now calgary He named saying it s okay, water below the bridge, let s move on. Are your online dating experiences worse than these? The stories below are made up of one particular aspect cactus, 1 element tampon , one portion voice memo, a single element SportsCenter (on a date…how!!!), 1 element shameless negging. bumble and bumble salon phoenix When the subject came up I d commonly turn out to be defensive mainly because I wasn t making also much of the stuff.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
4/10/2008 10:30:12 AM Where did I go wrong??  
rnbettyboop
Bowmanville, ON

I thought I found someone special. we chated through the IM then exchanged email addresses, we IM often 3-5 times in a day for about a week.
We live pretty far apart and made arrangements to meet. He even found me my flight. I was really excited to meet him. And he acted the same. Making all these promises of all the fun we'd have. I loved the way he made me laugh. I guess you can say I jumped right in with both feet.

We texted on the cell and even spoke on the phone. Then our work schedules got busy for 5 days. I sent a couple messages but felt I was bothering him too much. So I told him I'd wait to respond when he wrote. He didn't for a couple days. Then I saw him online so I said hey!.
Next thing i know he blocked me. Never said good bye or anything.
Are we not all adults here.
Anyway I feel at a loss. I'm defibitely afraid to make arrangements to ever meet anyone. I thought this site was to get to know each other. How can we do that if we don't speak?

Where did I go wrong? I feel sooo stupid.
The stupid thing is I'd forgive him, maybe I scard him away!!

4/10/2008 10:34:20 AM Where did I go wrong??  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Did you do him then he stopped responding?

4/10/2008 10:34:35 AM Where did I go wrong??  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Cold feet...nasty game playing...whatever it was, it still sucks. It makes you jaded & harder for the next one, but *sigh* it's the nature of the Beast.

4/10/2008 10:42:26 AM Where did I go wrong??  

dablackbarbie
Vineland, NJ

maybe he was not who he pretended to be and when it got down coming face to face with you he chickened out and blocked you. if your being totally honest and did not have sex with him...than he is just an a** and you didnt do anything wrong. he is a FAKE

4/10/2008 10:47:32 AM Where did I go wrong??  
cherokeerose07
Pottsboro, TX

Better you found out early on, he sounds pretty sleezy any way just to block you like that with no explaination... youll be better and smarter next time dont give up!!

4/10/2008 10:52:36 AM Where did I go wrong??  

ustohim
Evans, CO

You did nothing wrong!! I have had women do the sam to me. get to know each other send tex then she says I do not want to talk..... that was it after about a year. I evan waited for 15 mounts for her to return from Iraq. we talked alot when she got back then bang all over. what person in there right mind would wait that long to keep a friend and start a relationship?? Me I feel dumb.

4/10/2008 10:55:44 AM Where did I go wrong??  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

1. Shit happens.

2. Some people are a**holes.

3. You got in too deep too fast.

Shrug it off and be glad you wasted as little time as you did.

4/10/2008 11:03:44 AM Where did I go wrong??  
rnbettyboop
Bowmanville, ON

no I didn't do him, but he facinated me and I probaby would have gone against my better judgement when we finally met and would have.
We actually never got to meet. My trip wasn't until May to see him.

4/10/2008 11:05:15 AM Where did I go wrong??  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

So what's the problem then?

4/10/2008 11:09:26 AM Where did I go wrong??  
rnbettyboop
Bowmanville, ON

Like I said he facinated me, sometimes the intrigue of whats to come is better then what you get.

4/10/2008 11:09:45 AM Where did I go wrong??  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

From what I am reading here YOU didn't even meet the guy yet right. What I am not clear about is what were the text and messages you sent him about being busy. Since If I am in a mode of getting to meet someone I make time for the person each day if it is only 5 minutes. Could he have felt like you might have been playing games? Only you can answer that. The message you sent telling him, You wouldn't contact him till he contacted you could have been mistaken as a ultimatium. Or even a power struggle, since you don't know what pressures he was under at that time.

So either way it is really a Moot point.Search your heart and mind to see if you could have sent up some huge red flags for him. Fix them or not that choice is something only you can decide.
I would advise you to rebait and cast again.

Good luck

When you coming to visit me in Ottawa?

[Edited 4/10/2008 11:10:03 AM]

4/10/2008 11:10:47 AM Where did I go wrong??  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Like I said he facinated me, sometimes the intrigue of whats to come is better then what you get.

I don't get how you women get all hung up on a dude's text then the waterworks come when he's not what you wanted him to be.

4/10/2008 11:10:59 AM Where did I go wrong??  
classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

I don't think you did anything wrong. He may have opted for someone closer. But, then, be a man and state this. Don't just leave her in a lurch. There are alot of good guys out there. You'll find one. I too went through a spell where I look back and see that I was trying a little too hard. We can sometimes fall into that scenario. Not saying you did. Just admitting I did. Hang in there. With your looks, I'd think guys would be lining up on your doorstep.

4/10/2008 11:31:05 AM Where did I go wrong??  

tahoefreak64
South Lake Tahoe, CA

Too many fish in the sea, chalk it up to experience and try again???

4/10/2008 11:40:36 AM Where did I go wrong??  
lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

Tryin to find out what the big deal is here.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5