Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meet personals

Each of the break ups and disappearing have been definitely intense, and I was incredibly sad about them. greenwich singles Emily s tips to dating is go for it, but do not neglect you have a distinct mindset now . Dating and relationships, like most elements of American life, have been upended by the coronavirus. bumble ghost mode We talked every evening for a month.

sex hookups near me

This question has a bit of mischievousness and flirtation about it, and you re providing your date the freedom to reveal as a lot, or as tiny, as they want, Elizabeth says. dating in sunnyvale This dating community has been about for lots of years and provides a lot of options and functions to make your practical experience a fun and protected a single. 200,000 users connected per day in search of a good quality meeting. sexy latina ladies You can immediately leave this site at any time by clicking the X in the major right or by pressing the Escape important twice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/14/2008 8:48:52 AM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Special Delivery For bj2000

Photobucket

[Edited 4/14/2008 8:50:47 AM]

4/14/2008 4:42:31 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

bj2000
Jackson, MI

Thank you foxy. That was so nice of you to send angels to me for comfort. I wish you didnt live so far away. I think we could have been a good match.

4/14/2008 9:32:26 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Photobucket

4/14/2008 11:01:55 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

bj2000
Jackson, MI

Foxy baby. Are you hinting about something?

4/15/2008 9:05:56 AM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

It has to do with your other Post:Loving or dateing men with a disability! Why dont women want

then you added this one..both blend together

4/15/2008 3:23:45 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

bj2000
Jackson, MI

Ok. I thought you were hinting about us. You an me. lol

4/16/2008 3:30:03 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

bj the use you maybe be referring to, how is that possible when we have just begun talking here bout feelings,medical probs etc..

Yes we have a us in the begining of a friendship and the fact that each and every one has to have the human needs met.. so many Wonderous things that so many of us seek out.

I am concerned about you bj. I am also here as a friend.

4/16/2008 3:31:41 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

AS far as being a match bj...I wouldnt know

4/18/2008 9:01:47 AM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

matthew58
Crystal River, FL

Hello , Matthew58 here in florida, I had a couple of stents 2 for now. I know whats on your mind. You just have to be positive and know that your in gods hands.Everything will be alright. I was a person who would have by-pass surgery done in ocala fla but i didnt need it at that time. I might need another stent but not right now, The meds im taking are helping me now. Ounce you have the surgery done you will feel better about it trust me. take care and god bless. matthew58 florida

4/23/2008 3:19:52 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

bearcountry
Corinth, MS

Has anybody heard anything about BJ and the surgery?

4/23/2008 3:56:47 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

sweetbabeblues
Hannibal, MO

Just thought I might send oyu a group hug from everyone who cares.....

See you got more friends than you know, and a whole bunch of prayers.......

Good luck with everything......

4/23/2008 3:57:58 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

sweetbabeblues
Hannibal, MO

Bear...his profile shows him on yesterday........

So hopefully he is doing ok.....

4/24/2008 6:15:41 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Where's bj??? 4-24-08

4/25/2008 4:32:47 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

bj2000
Jackson, MI

Hello everyone. No I havent had it yet. I will know monday when I go to mich. heart to find out when. Ill post it the day before I have it done. Thank you all. Love all of you. Im glad to know that I have so many friends who care for someone you all have never met. It means alot to me. I wish you all could make it to my surgery date. That would mean alot to me. I know its impossible. Just the thought of you all showing how much you care an the words being expressed means so dear to my heart. Thank you so very much. You guys got me in tears now. In a good way.

4/25/2008 6:47:54 PM Worried about having heart surgery done! Need some encouragement.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

awww......HUGS and w/b

Page: 1, 2, 3