Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mobile listcrawler

It definitely aids scratch that social itch that single folks often get and the online aspect tends to make it a tiny easier to manage. free chat line vancouver bc We also implemented a new Web site Program that bans terrible users and robots from the Chat, as properly as a new get in touch with us page so you can report difficulties to us. But, if they have been interested, they could have changed the topic to anything about MY profile. most used omegle interests Similarly if the particular person comes off as creepy, rude or too forward, no want to respond or acknowledge message.

liatcrawler

A 1 month membership is about $25, three months expenses about $45, and a six month membership is roughly $60. single men in tacoma wa As I mentioned prior to go to locations where there other men and women carrying out issues you take pleasure in. I have also tryed apps for dating, but it is not very accessible. women looking men hyderabad He then opened up about how he s been to Ukraine twice to attempt and obtain a wife like 1 of these dating/set up/mail order deals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/25/2011 9:31:58 PM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

The weather was beautiful yesterday. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My children and I enjoyed a delicious meal and leftovers again today and still a little left for snacks tomorrow. I love to cook but seldom take the time anymore, but on Thanksgiving, I go all out! I usually make one new dish; sometimes it's a winner and sometimes it's a flop. This year's new dish was a spinach casserol and it was a winner! The kids want it on nexy year's menu.

I'm sure the weather will turn cold soon. Stay warm!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/25/2011 9:41:18 PM Thanksgiving  
trekfan1964
Plains, MT
53, joined Aug. 2011

A belated Happy Thanksgiving back to you. The weather here was also warm, as well as windy. Hope your weekend is a good one.

11/25/2011 10:15:20 PM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Yes, it was windy yesterday; more so today! The wind here is very strong... and very chilly!!

11/25/2011 11:51:36 PM Thanksgiving  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Had a good Thanksgiving here too Kathy!! And I cook for my family on Sunday..! Doing the whole 9 yards for 11 or 12 people. Looking forward to left overs since I didnt take much from yesterdays! It was 64 degrees here! Beautiful! Hope you enjoy the Christmas Season!

11/26/2011 1:08:51 AM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Hi Bonnie, good to hear from you! I hope you enjoy your day on Sunday. I took my 3very girls shopping at midnight on Thurs night. It was my first tru at Black Friday shopping and I must admit, I was not good at it at all. There were too many people and the lines were rediculous! We didn't spend a dime! We abandoned our buggy in Shopko and went home and ate a piece of apple pie and giggled at how rediculous the whole thing was! Enjoy the nice weather... won't be long before winter comes to sit for a.spell.

11/26/2011 5:34:19 PM Thanksgiving  
trekfan1964
Plains, MT
53, joined Aug. 2011

I have never done the Black Friday shopping and don't intend to ever. I once made the mistake of going into Walmart the night before Thanksgiving when I lived in Spokane, Washington. It was raining hard that night and I was only after a few things. There was way too many people in the store and many were in a grumbly mood trying to do the last minute shopping for Thanksgiving. When it comes to shopping, I know what I want and get it then check out. Very few times do I spend a long time "looking" at things in a store.

11/26/2011 9:40:03 PM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

I worked a 2nd job as a cashier in a grocery store for 2you years toyou save up money for our move to Montana. After checking groceries for last minute shoppers the day before every holiday for 2 years, I swore I'd never do my shopping the day before a holiday. But alas, where do you think I was on the day before Thanksgiving? I was shopping at Albertsons at about 8PM! (The I went home and cooked with wine....)

11/26/2011 10:10:36 PM Thanksgiving  

clewless
Locust Grove, GA
58, joined Sep. 2007

God bless kathy we always do what we say we are not. it is all good it gives us something to strive for next holiday. christmas is coming it all begins again. long as your with the ones you love it is all good.

11/26/2011 10:37:05 PM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Hey Clew! Whatcha doing over here in MT chat? Miss me in GA chat, dontcha? LOL! But yes, you are correct, we do tend to do what we say we'll never do and I pretty much already know how Christmas dinner just shopping is gonna go!

11/26/2011 10:40:45 PM Thanksgiving  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

There is NOTHING I want bad enough to deal with the mobs of people on black friday! The past 7 years I've delt with customers from the other side of the register. Working Friday and Sat. after Thanksgiving is mandatory if you work at our place. But this year wasn't bad! I didn't deal with ANY cranky or rude customers! It was fun except for the longer hours! But then I love my job! Then got home tonight and started cooking and preparing for tomorrow! But I didn't pour my wine until after I quit for the night! Kathy, have you tried a corn(whole and cream style) casserole with onions, Sour cream, and corn bread mix in it? I love it!

11/26/2011 11:01:07 PM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

I made a corn casserole a few years back that the kids hated. I almost tried one this year that sounds similar to yours. I decided to make the spinach casserole instead. I love corn casserole that others havemade, just don't know how to make it. Maybe I'll try your recipe for Christmas dinner. My daughter started working her very 1stlittle job a couple weeks ago. Retail of course. She said Black Friday wasn'as baf as she expected it to be. She was actually kind of scared to go intowork that day ... she's new and still has a lot to learn. I told her that the best training is Anthe job training and she got plenty of that! LOL

11/26/2011 11:40:23 PM Thanksgiving  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

1 can whole kernel
1 can cream style
1 pkg corn meal muffin mix
1/2 cup onion
1 stick butter melted.
1 cup sour cream(my son doesnt like that much in so I lighten it up a bit.)
Mix it all together and bake for about an hour.

I wouldnt want it every week.. but its really good with turkey or ham!!

11/26/2011 11:56:20 PM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

I wonder if it would taste a bit sweeter if I used 1/2 C of Sour Cream and 1/4 C of Heavy Cream? This recipe sounds good. We'll try for Christmas.

11/27/2011 6:31:25 AM Thanksgiving  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Not sure.. I always have a hard time getting it to firm up if I double it or something.. its a gooy concoction in the first place. Just bake it till it doesn't look raw. But it is really good!

11/27/2011 10:57:21 AM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

LOL! Ok,Thank! Have a happy Sunday! I'm so not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I love my job but I sometimes wish I could just stay at home and take care of the kiddos. What mama doesn't wish for that sometimes, though?

11/27/2011 4:21:27 PM Thanksgiving  
trekfan1964
Plains, MT
53, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from serendipity5311:
LOL! Ok,Thank! Have a happy Sunday! I'm so not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I love my job but I sometimes wish I could just stay at home and take care of the kiddos. What mama doesn't wish for that sometimes, though?

Have a great Sunday evening. Yes, I am sure that many people wich they could stay at home with the kids. Perhaps finding or creating a job that will allow you to that is an idea. In todays work place and with using the technology, almost anything is possible.

11/27/2011 9:52:21 PM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Hey Trek! I know it's possible, but I'm not that brave. I like having a guaranteed paycheck every 2 weeks and if I have to work, I'd rather do it outside my home. I like that my home is our place to relax. Do you work from home?

11/27/2011 11:21:52 PM Thanksgiving  
trekfan1964
Plains, MT
53, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from serendipity5311:
Hey Trek! I know it's possible, but I'm not that brave. I like having a guaranteed paycheck every 2 weeks and if I have to work, I'd rather do it outside my home. I like that my home is our place to relax. Do you work from home?

Yes, I agree with you about a paycheck every 2 weeks. Although, in this economy very few things are guaranteed. No, I am unemployed and seeking work. I do some freelance from time to time to get some money. I am also active in photography and have my own website (which is beginning to get more hits and I have had some photos bought). This economy is very difficult and I hope it turns around for the better soon.

11/29/2011 4:06:49 AM Thanksgiving  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

I'm sorry to hear that you are unemployed. You are fortunate that you have skills that provide some income until you find full time employment. Yes, the economy is tough. I don't expect it to get better anytime soon. In fact, I don't think we've seen the worst of it yet. Good luck to you. I hope you are able to find employment soon. In the meantime, I hope your freelance work takes off for you!