Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

If you re both searching for exciting and games or a hookup, then this was a initial date created in heaven, and it does not really matter if you are both seeing other people today. www datehookup com messages2 aspx You can search, uncover, and watch reside sports, exclusive originals, the full 30 for 30 library, and far more with out ever leaving the Hulu app. We have been speaking about how I adore drinking bubble tea when he asked what I d normally drink. jerkmate account login He in fact only lived in Ajax for a year but it was enough to excite my cousin s friends mainly because that s exactly where they have been from and they couldn t believe an individual well known was on the radio from Ajax.

www rubratings

He’s the purpose all the things you believe you know about Street Sharks is a lie. single ladies in waterloo iowa Importantly, on the web dating app by eroujh apsk. I realized I wasn t interested in looking at any individual else and he did the identical point, she says. amberdoigthorne onlyfans The card will be issued to you at the time your initially eligible week processes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/25/2011 11:27:09 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

newtexan701
Jacksonville, FL
51, joined Sep. 2011

We all have turn offs when we read profiles or meet someone for the first time. Tell me what is yours. This can be fun.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/26/2011 3:54:50 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

luckylibragal
Over 1,000 Posts (1,469)
Mesa, AZ
50, joined Oct. 2011

Men that can't hold a conversation!

11/26/2011 7:22:47 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,685)
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

When it is obvious to me the men don't take the time to read my profile, they just respond to a picture. I'd say 75% of those who contact me are smokers, for example, and I clearly state "no smokers".

11/26/2011 11:50:00 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
redram24
Caldwell, ID
44, joined Jul. 2011

the obvios someone who looks nothing like they say or thier pic leads you to believe

11/27/2011 12:18:08 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
kismetlady
Victorville, CA
45, joined Jun. 2011

somebody who cannot spell. and when you meet they are boring, they do not talk. Just awkward silence. I am not about to hold the whole conservation on my own.

11/27/2011 9:08:29 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

char7138
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
Catasauqua, PA
77, joined Nov. 2008

Photos that are 15 + years old. Average weight does NOT mean 50 + lbs. overweight.

11/27/2011 10:41:47 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

wolfin576
Ford City, PA
61, joined May. 2009

Someone who wants to know everything about you but when you ask them the same questions they either quit talking or don't answer your e-mails.

11/27/2011 4:13:02 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
legaleye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,786)
Columbus, OH
65, joined Mar. 2008

A profile should be a marketing tool and not a b*tch session about all that makes you mad. I read profiles like that and pass, go to the next one.

As to meeting someone, people who are unable to be honest about a few things, most notably age and body size/style. I am a very reasonable and practical older person, so know everyone has some faults, etc. but please.... when talking about body size for example, we are talking about the entire body, not per thigh. But I laugh and move on with life.

11/28/2011 1:52:42 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,832)
Picher, OK
47, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from luckylibragal:
Men that can't hold a conversation!

I was on a quick lunch date and I talked and he just smiled a lot. I would pause, he'd say two words in response and that was it. A few days later he told me I talk too much. I agreed he didnt talk enough. So please guys if you like us, the best thing you can do is talk, that's all. A good conversation and humor is what I look for.

11/28/2011 2:02:09 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,832)
Picher, OK
47, joined Sep. 2011

Turn offs on a guys profile-
1. "Ask me and I'll tell you", I like to read their info to make a decision if we have something in common.
2. When they say "they don't want drama or baggage", probably means they have a crazy exwife or ex gf , but seriously we all have drama its called life.
3. Anything in their nickname with 69 or 420 or crazy sexually names, like "lickalotofpuss" or "horny4u", yeah no thanks.

11/28/2011 7:45:09 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

11/28/2011 8:34:28 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

This thread is hilarious!

11/28/2011 10:16:03 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
latinwolf72
Saint Paul, MN
31, joined Nov. 2011

profiles tellin me "if i dont like, gtfo the page" or "keep it moving" before i even finish looking.

11/29/2011 12:05:18 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

I've never seen those b4 but they should come with a blinking red animated gif: "WARNING! WARNING!" lol

11/29/2011 9:59:59 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

newtexan701
Jacksonville, FL
51, joined Sep. 2011

11/29/2011 10:10:12 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

newtexan701
Jacksonville, FL
51, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from pickygirl72:
Turn offs on a guys profile-
1. "Ask me and I'll tell you", I like to read their info to make a decision if we have something in common.
2. When they say "they don't want drama or baggage", probably means they have a crazy exwife or ex gf , but seriously we all have drama its called life.
3. Anything in their nickname with 69 or 420 or crazy sexually names, like "lickalotofpuss" or "horny4u", yeah no thanks.

I agree. Those who have a decent sounding name and you go to their profile and they have very detailed descriptions of their intimate life, or lack of and then describe what they think they are good at... ha ha ha... shooting:: Really???

No drama? another good example. Really? Who wants to read two paragraphs of what they want emotionally, physically blah blah blah, as I'm reading I think... uh no way! Don't need to baby sit your emotions. My first question is "what was your role in the relationship?" NEXT

11/29/2011 10:37:38 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
kismetlady
Victorville, CA
45, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from newtexan701:
I agree. Those who have a decent sounding name and you go to their profile and they have very detailed descriptions of their intimate life, or lack of and then describe what they think they are good at... ha ha ha... shooting:: Really???

No drama? another good example. Really? Who wants to read two paragraphs of what they want emotionally, physically blah blah blah, as I'm reading I think... uh no way! Don't need to baby sit your emotions. My first question is "what was your role in the relationship?" NEXT

Exactly. I do not want to deal with somebody who is so lazy they expect the female to carry the load and burden...I say BYE. I want a partner equally adding to the relationship. No little momma's boy who cannot tie his own shoe or deal with life because they never had to. Always having somebody do it for him. I also do not want a man that would demand sex. That in no way would make me feel romantic about him. Especially if the do it then ZZZZZZ and leave you feeling cheated, in other words NO NARCISISTIC (Sp?) A holes please.

11/29/2011 10:46:26 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Stay away from my ex then. That last description was him!

11/30/2011 8:08:27 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
sillyjoe123
Over 2,000 Posts (2,659)
Calhoun, GA
42, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from taichigirl:
When it is obvious to me the men don't take the time to read my profile, they just respond to a picture. I'd say 75% of those who contact me are smokers, for example, and I clearly state "no smokers".

I hear ya on the smoking part. Bad breath is my turn off.

11/30/2011 8:55:08 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

soxsgirl64
Cambridge, MA
53, joined May. 2011

The one thing I don't like is when someone judge's u before they meet u or they just lie about things

11/30/2011 9:05:55 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
daveintulsa
Salina, OK
70, joined May. 2011

The first thing I look at in a profile is the SMOKE catagory. If I'm reading the profile, then obviously the photo has caught my attention enough to look at the profile. If the person is a smoker, I move on. It's not as much a "preference" as it is an allergy to smoke. I just can't be around it. I value my health, so smoking is a definite turn-off.
The first meeting isn't always the best meeting since there are "nerves" involved..LOL. One turn-off would be someone from the east coast (New York, New Jersey) with that accent that comes through the nose. It just grates on my spine...sorry, it is what it is. I try not to put too much emphasis on the photo, however, since some people (myself included) don't photograph well.
Anyway...I've said WAY too much! I forgot I wasn't working on my third novel (gave up on the first two).

11/30/2011 9:06:55 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
daveintulsa
Salina, OK
70, joined May. 2011

Quote from soxsgirl64:
The one thing I don't like is when someone judge's u before they meet u or they just lie about things

A-MEN!!!

12/2/2011 10:26:57 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from newtexan701:
We all have turn offs when we read profiles or meet someone for the first time. Tell me what is yours. This can be fun.

Well i have one, it is someone making a judgment on someone of who they think they are before even trying to get to know them, or take the time to find out differant.
I have to hand it to a person who has emailed me in the passed and did a few days ago and she learned and admitted that she felt I was a certain type of person cause of what I do for a living. <---Which is very typical!
I was raised if a man doesnt work and take care of his family can never be a real man!
I have lost my wife and 2 kids to an unemployed person do to this belief. I didnt have the time to spend giving hours of attention to her do to work (before my current job) if I was an unemployed BUM sure I could have. I wake up, I GO TO WORK, I GO HOME.
Not very fasionably sexy for most women but look were it got me!
This dude had 2 other kids by 2 differant women had a live in girlfriend of 18 years and countless other girlfriends he sees on the side, is this what women like in men?
This dude has it all going on I tell ya, dont know what but it has to be the best BS a man can feed a woman.

12/2/2011 10:47:24 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

caustiic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Land O Lakes, FL
35, joined Nov. 2011

Hmm.. wish I knew how to quote on this thing. Anyways, I don't like how some women will put up that they are looking for this perfect man. They set this standard that instantly makes you want to just pass and move on. I personally don't want to have an uphill battle to climb trying to prove if I'm a good guy or not.

12/2/2011 1:43:53 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from caustiic:
Hmm.. wish I knew how to quote on this thing. Anyways, I don't like how some women will put up that they are looking for this perfect man. They set this standard that instantly makes you want to just pass and move on. I personally don't want to have an uphill battle to climb trying to prove if I'm a good guy or not.

thats a good post here

12/2/2011 4:21:24 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from caustiic:

Wouldn't you want the woman you date to have high standards? If I were a man I'd want a woman with some morals and standards that she wants, esp. a divorcee who doesn't want to be hurt again by another broken relationship so she sets the bar high for herself. That doesn't have to mean she is looking for perfection, only trying to avoid a user.

12/2/2011 4:28:53 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

caustiic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Land O Lakes, FL
35, joined Nov. 2011

Well yeah it's good to have some standards, but the bar is set too high for the ones I mean. To add to that, these women also say they want this nice guy or great man but at the end of the day, they really make their decision off looks.

If I'm looking for a long term relationship person, I'm not going to say I want this perfect woman who loves everything I do. That would never work. It's the things that you don't have in common or the things you may not even know you're looking for that will matter. It's those things that will keep you interested longer and learn from and grow with.

IDK that's just IMO.

12/2/2011 5:25:16 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

>>they really make their decision off looks.

What kind of looks? If they are looking for Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp then they will wait forever. If they are looking for someone who takes decent care of himself and doesn't let himself go or be unkempt, yet whose face isn't necessarily classically handsome, then that would be part of a good basic standard to have and they are more likely to find someone decent. Part of attraction should include good grooming and good habits.

12/2/2011 6:49:24 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

katiejeanm
Bedford, IN
49, joined Nov. 2011

I hate it when a guy is messenging u soo much and tries his best to make u call. Some r way TOOO DESPERATE. So u know they only want sex or REALLY desperate. I post no pics cause of this. It is a total trip. Find it funny to boot. Some even have the nerve to talk about wanting u to move in, become their soulmates. These r not men I want to met. They r scammers.

12/2/2011 7:41:50 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

caustiic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Land O Lakes, FL
35, joined Nov. 2011

@taichi
Sorry I couldn't respond earlier.. I hit my post quota for 24 hours?

Anyways, those girls are looking for brad pitt or george clooney or whatever and that's just sad. The same Stigma that follows women around about being a certain type because of movies or magazines or whatever, sadly follows men around too these days. Its almost like if you don't have a six pack and a chizzled jaw you get no chance.

Internet dating is supposed to be a simple form of meeting people, honestly it seems like its harder than just hitting the bar or club.

12/2/2011 7:47:34 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

That is why I deliberately tune out of pop culture these days. It is so warped and makes peoples' values and sense of reality warped as well. People will mention stars' names to me and I don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Truth is we all grow old, wrinkled, unattractive, etc. are we going to wait till Mr or Miss Perfection shows up (which will be never?) or are we going to just take a chance and make new friends / relationships with normal everyday types of people and take another stab at happiness?

12/2/2011 8:05:44 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
daveintulsa
Salina, OK
70, joined May. 2011

I have talked to several wonderful ladies on DH, and I haven't found anything yet on a profile that I see as a "turnoff". Since these ladies live so far away, the chances of actually "dating" is slim and zero. For allergy reasons, I can't date a woman who smokes, but like I said...we're not going to be dating anyway. I can still have a good conversation with these ladies and have another friend in another state. It's all good so far.

12/3/2011 12:00:51 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

However the site is not called penpals.com it's called DateHookup.dating

After a year of penpal relationships here I had to narrow down my search criteria on my profile page to my county and immediate surrounding counties. My kids have to finish up high school at a specific school, it's in the divorce agreement, and that means 3 years more. So I am "stuck" here; corresponding through email is nice but just not the same as dating someone who lives near you.

12/3/2011 6:53:07 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
thatshimthe1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,659)
Prospect Park, PA
52, joined Oct. 2011

When they say they want a serious relationship but are half naked in the pic??

12/5/2011 5:44:55 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from taichigirl:
>>they really make their decision off looks.

What kind of looks? If they are looking for Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp then they will wait forever. If they are looking for someone who takes decent care of himself and doesn't let himself go or be unkempt, yet whose face isn't necessarily classically handsome, then that would be part of a good basic standard to have and they are more likely to find someone decent. Part of attraction should include good grooming and good habits.

Well when you look at my profie arnt I groomed?

12/5/2011 6:02:09 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

What cologne do you use?

12/5/2011 10:32:30 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

it matters the situation and the place. For a first good impression I would use Burberry weekend, if im having guess over for a BBQ or such id use a clean smelling cologne drakkar, if im going out with friends it would be a simle scent of cool water.

12/5/2011 11:16:42 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
07littleone
Glenshaw, PA
55, joined Nov. 2011

when they want your phone number or e-mail

12/6/2011 8:56:12 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

I don't mind giving that out but not right away. Email correspondence thru this site comes first. I have to feel comfortable that the person is not a user or perv.

12/6/2011 2:54:52 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
kismetlady
Victorville, CA
45, joined Jun. 2011

Ok for me it is Armani Acqua di Gio. That stuff is the bomb. I have a male friend that wears that I guess with his pheramones and that is the most awesome cologne. Drakkar is good. But for me it is Acqua di Gio hands down. makes my heart go pitter pat.

12/6/2011 5:06:26 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
jeepboy1981
Norwood Young America, MN
42, joined Nov. 2011

Anything that has to do with nightclubs. My marrige was ruined by my wife going to nightclubs.

12/6/2011 11:05:17 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
mamamia0311
Tucson, AZ
50, joined Dec. 2011

people who put pictures on their profile that clearly had someone else in it with them and they try to be creative by cutting other person out, or in 1 case, I kid you not he took a black marker and scribled her out.....REALLY!!!!

12/7/2011 1:08:13 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

wilcox0809
Kirbyville, TX
29, joined Aug. 2011

turn off on mens profiles is when they only seem to talk about sex that bothers me i dont even know ur name but hey u wanna f*

12/7/2011 7:23:02 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
hollymc007
Over 2,000 Posts (2,143)
Fernley, NV
53, joined Apr. 2011

Unemployed and no photo. Just sayin

12/7/2011 11:54:09 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  

tfke
Delmont, PA
54, joined Dec. 2011

When woman post pics of themselves with 90 percent of there stuff hanging out..I want to get to know people on here..Idk maybe im wrong but i feel that beauty is only skin deep anyhow and to exploit yourself with half naked pics...im not going to look at there profile pics if they r halfway 2 the beddroom already..lol

12/8/2011 2:14:28 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
swamp_donkey_v4
Over 2,000 Posts (3,981)
Zimatlán de Alvarez
Mexico
98, joined Aug. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

12/8/2011 11:34:37 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
ok1954
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,698)
Okmulgee, OK
63, joined Sep. 2008

dang, I thought I was in Man's Land !!!!!!!!!

I agree how they present themselves is #1.

12/8/2011 5:41:24 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from tfke:
When woman post pics of themselves with 90 percent of there stuff hanging out..I want to get to know people on here..Idk maybe im wrong but i feel that beauty is only skin deep anyhow and to exploit yourself with half naked pics...im not going to look at there profile pics if they r halfway 2 the beddroom already..lol

I'm a woman and get embarrassed for my own sex when I see pics like that. Whatever happened to the old fashioned idea of ... gasp! .... DECORUM.

12/8/2011 7:59:38 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
daveintulsa
Salina, OK
70, joined May. 2011

WARNING: THIS IS AN EXAGGERATION! IT IS ONLY FOR EFFECT.

Profiles like these baffle me:

Me: 5' tall, 325 lbs. No facial hair whatsoever, one blue eye and one brown eye. I bathe once or twice every two weeks. I brush my one remaining tooth once a week if I can find my toothbrush. I am a heavy smoker and have no intention of quitting. I am unemployed and my car is not as reliable as it was 12 yrs ago, so you may need to pick me up for our date. Since I am unemployed, I'll expect you to pay for your meal and any entertainment you might want to enjoy. Love NASCAR, bowling, and football.

You: You should be between 5'6" and 5'9", and weigh 120-125 lbs. NO FATTIES! I am partial to blondes, so I hope you don't mind coloring your hair if we should hit it off. You need to have a job and a car. I'm not your Sugar Daddy! It's ok if you have kids, as long as they live with your ex. You might think I'm being picky, but I just know what I want and refuse to settle for less. Thanks.

By the way, there won't be any sex before the 2nd date, so please don't ask. If sex is all you're after, keep moving on to the next profile.

I have seen men AND women post profiles like this one....

[Edited 12/8/2011 8:00:27 PM ]

12/8/2011 8:25:09 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
daveintulsa
Salina, OK
70, joined May. 2011

Quote from swamp_donkey_v4:
Kids. Dirty, filthy "special needs" kids.
ESPECIALLY SPECIAL NEEDS SONS.

Women have a BOSOM-HUG thing going with their f**ked up little rat bastard intentionally EFFEMINIZED RAT-BASTARD SONS!

Women encourage and create constant drama with their sons and "protect" him so he grows up to be a total spoiled emotionally disturbed drug addicted sissy boy.
WITCHES!!

Bossieness.
Stupid f**ked up leftist politics.

Feeling "sorry" for someone i dont like.

contrariness or argumentativeness.

Or their OWN emotional problems.

LIKE PMS AND BIPOLAR DISORDER!!!

Women are FULL OF SHIT with that stuff.
Snippin and snappin. What if you get laid up and you're dependent on her.
They'll get worse and worse to the point where they're enraged.
SOME of you will be killed by them.
This happens more often than you're being told.
Why? Because the people who are suppossed to be investigating and reporting it, ARE IN ON IT!
Wife SUCKS COP for humiliation, pleasure, drama, power, sex.
and YOU DIE and it's called "natural causes." Or a boating accident.

Nobody's gonna tell YOU they were in on a murder.
Stop sleeping with the enemy. Somebody female OR male shows you contempt F**K their excuses, get them OUT of your life permanantly and completely or you'll be sorry.

-The End-

Why not start a "I HATE EVERYTHING" thread?? Maybe a "I HATE ALL WOMEN" thread?

12/19/2011 11:18:21 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,564)
Belleville, IL
54, joined Dec. 2007

Profile things that I avoid contacting the person include,

The number one overall is boob/cleavage/butt shots as photos, but then the profile declares that they are not looking for sex and only want a real man for a long term relationship....seems a little schizto to me. Also; All Caps, animal hugging and declarative statements about men (bashing)

[Edited 12/19/2011 11:18:35 AM ]

12/20/2011 1:08:43 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

For all the women with low self esteem who think showing off their boobs in a pic will tempt a quality man -- consider what would happen if you went on a job interview dressed that way (for a quality job, not as a hooker). You'd be shown the door immediately.

12/20/2011 4:37:27 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
tx_male_1938
Midlothian, TX
79, joined Nov. 2011

Wow! Too many things to list here. LOL
First: All caps are shouting.
Second: Picture with more than you in it. Best picture is face.
Third: Average weight is more than it used to be. We are getting fatter. So, I'd rather see someone who is HWP. Or post your BMI. That way, we don't need to see your body, we can tell you take care of yourself. Most BBW's are very beautiful and I like them. But when they look like Wal-Martians, YIPES!
Fourth: Very much like someone above said. Do not contradict yourself. Showing boobs and saying no sex is stupid. There are women on here that had pictures posted and then took them off because they were hit on. DUH!
And as for men, I can't answer. I don't look for them. LOL So you women who are accusing us of dominating this thread, just tell us what we do wrong. I'm dishing it out here and can take it.

12/20/2011 9:17:28 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
fairydust1960
Meadview, AZ
55, joined Sep. 2011

Guys who flat out say they are looking for FWB . and guys who try and show off their harry chest (EWWW) NOT ALL WOMAN LIKE A HARRY CHEST! PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON PLEASE!!!!!

12/20/2011 9:41:29 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
redflameent
Green Bay, WI
36, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from swamp_donkey_v4:
Kids. Dirty, filthy "special needs" kids.
ESPECIALLY SPECIAL NEEDS SONS.

Women have a BOSOM-HUG thing going with their f**ked up little rat bastard intentionally EFFEMINIZED RAT-BASTARD SONS!

Women encourage and create constant drama with their sons and "protect" him so he grows up to be a total spoiled emotionally disturbed drug addicted sissy boy.
WITCHES!!

Bossieness.
Stupid f**ked up leftist politics.

Feeling "sorry" for someone i dont like.

contrariness or argumentativeness.

Or their OWN emotional problems.

LIKE PMS AND BIPOLAR DISORDER!!!

Women are FULL OF SHIT with that stuff.
Snippin and snappin. What if you get laid up and you're dependent on her.
They'll get worse and worse to the point where they're enraged.
SOME of you will be killed by them.
This happens more often than you're being told.
Why? Because the people who are suppossed to be investigating and reporting it, ARE IN ON IT!
Wife SUCKS COP for humiliation, pleasure, drama, power, sex.
and YOU DIE and it's called "natural causes." Or a boating accident.

Nobody's gonna tell YOU they were in on a murder.
Stop sleeping with the enemy. Somebody female OR male shows you contempt F**K their excuses, get them OUT of your life permanantly and completely or you'll be sorry.

-The End-

As a person with bipolar I am offended by this but will try to comment. I am a person that tends to give everyone an equal opportunity even though they may not deserve it that much. I guess I am too nice. Having bipolar isn't that bad, it's when you can't contain yourself when it is. So yes it is an emotional disorder, which takes time for it tobe put back in order. Also, did you think that there may have been something you said or did that may have triggered their bipolar? Many times this could be the case. Just my thoughts.

12/24/2011 3:34:15 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
creep_in
Over 1,000 Posts (1,805)
Lonoke, AR
40, joined Oct. 2011

I don't know why but simple mistakes in the profile like improper spacing and misspelled words bug me. However, I let it go.
The ones that really turn me off are the ones that go something like:
"im jus tha average gurl tryin to get mine I aint lukn fo sex so dont hit me up fo tht "
I can't stand that! I don't mind it so much in the forums but on a profile it's just a big "skip me" button.

1/14/2012 11:58:31 PM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
lestoncoleman
Kingman, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2012

Just dropped in and have to say something

I am seeking a Soul Mate and looking for a companion to live my home with me and why not. I have a Hairy chest and I am damned proud of it and I only expose it when I'm in my bedroom and right now I'm in my bedroom even though I'm on the computer but I'm still in my bedroom/home. It's not any different than women exposing their cleavage in any case is no real big difference to me. A hairy chest or cleavage big deal, seen one you seen them all but it's not my place to judge. You should see other pics I post such as being in my I Love You Boxers, big deal. If I thought I had to dress like a Quaker in this Country so should everyone else including women.

I am totally sincere and seek a Soul Mate and a live in companion from the heart and not the groin. I could take offense from some of the posts but I don't. I find the variety interesting and sometimes entertaining to the heart.

1/15/2012 8:38:15 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
tamragirl
Galion, OH
57, joined Dec. 2011

I wonder why men seem to think we want to see their hairy or bare chest!

1/15/2012 10:19:13 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,121)
Enid, OK
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from tamragirl:
I wonder why men seem to think we want to see their hairy or bare chest!

There are several things that are turn offs on a woman's profile, I just choose not to voice them.

1/15/2012 10:52:00 AM What is your biggest turn off on profiles or when you first meet?  
taichigirl
Melbourne, FL
59, joined Sep. 2010

>>seek a Soul Mate and a live in companion from the heart and not the groin

Then put the ring on their finger first.