Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com login

Private MBA Coach would like to share a couple of thoughts about how this new strain may impact the MBA application cycle and your MBA degree plans. iowa city personals Software program Analyst Jordan Minor definitely just desires to use his fancy Northwestern University journalism degree to write about video games. HER is a single of the world s greatest dating apps for LGBTQ+ girls and queer folks. omegle tv ban One particular point that can assist ease the stress of first dates is to have a couple of ideas of what to do when you ask for an in person date.

megapersonsls

From time to time in the initial stages of a conversation, you can have a back and forth simply by just asking an individual What about you? By not doing this A single thing, so lots of conversations die. seymour classifieds Lastly, the on line dating planet does not rule out creating connections applying more standard signifies. I admittedly did have some excellent pictures back then. estonia dating site But at times men and women meet by way of internet communities that aren t intended to be for dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
4/11/2008 11:16:42 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  
jaysr
Houston, TX

[Edited 4/12/2008 8:27:10 AM]

4/11/2008 11:31:19 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  

christi8680
Ithaca, NY

In today's society I think it can be equally hard on either gender. Being a single parent, regardless of one's gender is a difficult thing in itself. Then adding a relationship to that already demanding role, can be tough. But there are many people out there that successfully do it.....BOTH GENDERS!

4/12/2008 11:46:53 AM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  
mimi_g
Hempstead, TX

i have a three year old boy and i find that women will put up with far more to be in a relationship than men will so i think being a single mom is harder men don't like or want a ready made family won't date single moms but women r more comfortable i think with dateing a guy with kids my x has a girlfriend who puts up with a lot to be with him she even puts up with him bring our son with him i have been single a year with out a date i think mom it is harder on moms

4/13/2008 11:27:58 AM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

I believe its hard on both...for all the reasons that are spoken about

5/16/2008 6:13:37 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  
lizbear
Houston, TX

Well as far as being a single parent I guess you can say I got lucky because My sons dad is a very good dad and I believe that it is hard on both parts for the simple fact that no matter which way it goes It is always going to be hard when your family is torn apart .I just see that even a Daddy can have it hard because they have to put up with us . lol

5/17/2008 5:31:37 AM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

I think it depends on the person, Wether they take the child into consideration or not. For instance, I have my daughter every weekend, about the only time I really would have for a date, but I dont believe in having women in and out of my daughters life. That wont sit well as she grows older. So I just focus on her and worry about finding someone later on down the line.
To where my ex now, she dont care, she has my daughter in bed with her and her flavor of week all the time. She dont have a issue with guys runnin in and out of their lives. So I think it depends on the person. I cant be any harder for one gender than it is for the other, except women are usually always being approached. Fact of life. To where, in my area, a woman sees a guy with a kid, its like mosquito repellent, they automatically think youre married or taken. But thats kind of a whole nother subject I think.

5/17/2008 8:37:58 AM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  

sxyboy69
Hendersonville, TN

I can only speak on opinion being a single father its tough lot of girls comment on how cute my daughter is but they always make a comment about baby mama drama little do they know she's not even around but im sure its tough on both genders but im not going to continue to be single I do it by choice come on single moms and dads lets go find some mates lol

5/17/2008 2:16:10 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  

butlergurl81
Butler, IN

I know it is tough on both mothers and fathers. It just seems to be really tough for me, though. I have a 5yr old son, and he is my world. I have lost out on relationships because I woldn't put the guys first. I am sorry. NO ONE comes before my son.

5/17/2008 7:19:32 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  
headstart68
Evansville, IN

There's something about seeing a dad with his kids that melts my heart. My dad is one of my favorite people, and he took us out without Mom every chance he got!

It's fairly easy to start up a conversation with a child, but not nearly as easy to ask Dad where Mom is!

5/17/2008 8:03:32 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  

hotmomma82
Keystone Heights, FL

i think it's harder if you have a specail needs child.. my daughter is 3 and had SID and PDD (autism) it's hard to find someone who can be able to love me and her and brother.

5/17/2008 8:50:43 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  
boomer420s
Laramie, WY

Single father. I speak from experience.

5/17/2008 9:20:03 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  

amethist
Chickasha, OK

I think it just depends on the people. Some men have it easy and some don't. Just like some women have it easy and some don't. With me, I have been single for almost 7 years now, no dates at all. My ex on the other hand was in prison for about a year before he killed himself and had a woman that was madly in love with him.

5/17/2008 9:41:10 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  

odls2025
Oakdale, CA

Well for me I have full custody of my daughter. I take her everywhere with me so girls will not approach me thinking I have someone at home. For girls its different guys normally don't care if you have someone at home.

5/18/2008 4:47:53 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  

linuxian
Dunedin, FL

christi8680, well said. You give me hope that I have been in much need of lately.

6/11/2008 7:41:58 PM who is it harder ON single father or single mother on finding someone  
jaysr
Houston, TX

[

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5