Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps near me

Adult personals, and completely free dating excellent in usa. vancouver chinese singles Elite Singles membership is extremely certified, making it an great selection if customers are looking for stimulating conversations. . how to change camera on omegle mobile com He receives funding from the Australian Investigation Council.

honolulu hookups

On the flip side, on some dating web pages, you have the liberty to search and connect to users on the site. free hookup calgary It is critical to me that I don t burden men and women, which gets to me when I seek a companion on dating apps, she says. Now I comprehend what he was carrying out, due to the fact as I m brushing, brushing, brushing, I am also giving a pep speak to the girl in the mirror. adultsearch com boston How can they then decide if they are genuinely interested in continuing with the conversation? Effectively, there are numerous methods, and a single of them involves asking a precise set of concerns.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/12/2008 10:38:24 AM What's in your profile?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

What's up with all the people that don't have anything written on the personality part of their profiles? How is a person supposed to know what you are looking for. It would be nice to at least have some kind of introduction to what your all about.Maybe you can share on here why you would leave that out?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/12/2008 12:43:23 PM What's in your profile?  

relick08
Invermere, BC
72, joined Mar. 2008

Serenity, I think too many people are afraid to really open up +devuldge too much info on themselves for the whole world to see
RELICK

4/13/2008 6:18:44 PM What's in your profile?  
spanew
Over 1,000 Posts (1,959)
Abbotsford, BC
52, joined Jan. 2008

Then of course there is always the ones that tell you "Don't say too much, people don't want to read a story" and in some respect that is very true or at least it appears to be to me. I am not sure where mine lies between saying too little or saying too much lol I have gotten several winks from those who haven't even looked at my profile, of course generally those are from people from other countries. Even had one IM me from South Africa saying he fell in love with my pictures and wanted to come to Canada to marry me. lol Sometimes maybe it is better to just email and request more information.

5/9/2008 12:43:08 AM What's in your profile?  
54_40
Kamloops, BC
63, joined Mar. 2008

Not only are there many of us who put little info of value onto a profile, there are plenty of members who embellish the truth. My honesty in profile info is proving (so far) to be my demise. I offer too much personal stuff right away and I suppose that is the number one reason I get maybe a single response over a two week period. My intension is to answer most questions BEFORE they are asked. A close number two reason (for lack of responses) has to be my having a full-time young child.
Other lesser reasons could be my age, my not having a 'six-figure' income, my appreciation of the simpler things of life, my not (usually) having a posted profile pic. and my not being able to travel to far away places on the spur of a moment. I'm not the only person who's here (likely) for the wrong reason but I do have time, patience, understanding, compassion, honesty and self-respect on my side AND I'm not keen on competing for anything or anyone. My glass will always be 'half-full'.
So let us hope for maximum profile exposure and try to avoid getting into popularity contests.
Oh, and speaking of 'pertinent' personal information, how would the majority of members reply to a profile question that may ask "What was the main cause of your marriage failure"?. Hmmm. I thought so. {}

[Edited 5/9/2008 12:55:37 AM ]

5/10/2008 1:44:15 PM What's in your profile?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

Gee 54-40, that might be a good topic to post?? In reality it takes two! if one person is just blaming the other then you know they are full of B.S. I was just surprised by the amount of people that have absolutely nothing in their profile.

5/20/2008 3:02:43 AM What's in your profile?  
54_40
Kamloops, BC
63, joined Mar. 2008

Yes. So many members seem to like to embellish their personality and then they strive to become Mr. or Ms. Popularity.
My own downfall seems to be putting too much info into my own profile. Much of it gets misinterpreted and then I get all kinds of flack and feedback and accusations of being 'bitter' and 'judgemental'. How can I be bitter if I've never had a marriage fail? I simply do not support the many members who say they are here to find that special person or soul-mate and are totally not worthy of it.
So, having said this, I wish the other members the best of luck in finding someone worth your time and effort. I on the other hand simply cannot put forth the required time and effort. My daughter is with me 24/7 and with other events, activities and responsibilities I cannot waste any more time on this site. I've had little positive responses and it's unfortunate that 99% of the female members do not wish to meet anyone with small children. I grudgingly accept that. So I will take a hiatus and if everything comes together for me I will not be back. Things may change in a month or two but I will always have special priorities and I will always have my daughter, who I love more than anyone or anything on this earth. Thanks to all who've given positive support and compliments. Hugs to those who understand.
P.S. I'm also on Passion but that will end as of June 15.

5/26/2008 10:49:06 AM What's in your profile?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

54-40
Just thought I would drop you a note. You can take it for what it is worth...
I have read quite a few of your posts and I'm going to say something you may want to consider or you may choose to just ignore and continue on... You sound like a bitter person. Maybe your not meaning to come off like that but that's what I read. You criticize the actions of other people a lot on here all the while building yourself up as better than all that. It's possible that may be the reason you are not having much luck here or on your other site. Sometimes we need to re-visit our inner turmoils and work them out before we can move on.
Good Luck Too You!

6/1/2008 2:34:13 AM What's in your profile?  
lyndodge
Vernon, BC
45, joined May. 2008

Hmm. I'm also familiar with a few of 54-40's posts on another site. He admits to telling the truth and I do understand that his words are twisted around. In his above post, he mentions about people labelling him as bitter. Then, lo and behold, true to form, there comes along a (rather judgemental) comment that he may indeed be [bitter]. Irony?
I personally know two other male members who also are older, single fathers and they are both hard-working and responsible. One has no contact with his ex and the other is on pins and needles because the mother of his 3 yr.old son is out and about in his own town doing whatever with whomever. He is justifiably on his guard so as not to get any unwelcome surprises. His son's mother had the first chance to make a go of the parenthood thing but basically turned her back on both of them. That was indeed her choice, whether or not she did it soberly, and this guy is (as you say, BITTER) but he's also a loving, caring, responsible daddy when in the presence of his son. It also helps him to have special friends to lend a hand. I see that (54-40) is listed as being 53 years old but I wouldn't know if he has any previous kids. My friend with a son is turning 50 this summer. In his own situation it was either walk away and let his child be adopted out OR step up to the plate and be responsible and do the best job a (biological) parent can, especially under uncommon and sometimes trying circumstances. If the boy was adopted then, under BC law, there would be no personal contact between father and son for the first 19 years. After that time, any future meeting would be totally up to the child.
Could any of you make such a decision in haste? how would your conscience react if you gave up your son or daughter and regretted that choice for every day of the next 17-19 years - or beyond?
I also understood 54-40's point about members thinking they are too good to share time and love with someone else's offspring. Ladies his age are basically here to wine, dine, travel and spend money. Children NOT welcome.
I think that if He does return to this site (as he suggested) in a month or two, then some of you owe him the benefit of the doubt AND an apology. You honestly cannot think like someone (or judge them) until you've walked a mile in his or her shoes.

[Edited 6/1/2008 2:37:29 AM ]

6/3/2008 9:44:57 PM What's in your profile?  
serenity11
Salmon Arm, BC
59, joined Dec. 2007

'I also understood 54-40's point about members thinking they are too good to share time and love with someone else's offspring. Ladies his age are basically here to wine, dine, travel and spend money. Children NOT welcome.'

Wow! Speaking of judgmental??? I really was trying to be helpful as the guy sounds quite frustrated and yes ...bitter! That's not a judgment about what kind of person he is or about whatever he has been through, it is simply how I read his posts. It was offered as food for thought with the intention that maybe it would help to do some reflection. We have all been through things but if you want to move on then you can't go taking out your past relationships out on your new one. yes, your right...be cautious, but don't go blaming your past partners mistakes on your new one or IT WON'T LAST! I am around his age and I as well as a lot of other woman I know do not have a problem " sharing time and love with someone else's offspring". I guess maybe you guys are not choosing the right woman for your situation then if the above statement from you is all your running into.

6/9/2008 1:26:29 AM What's in your profile?  
lyndodge
Vernon, BC
45, joined May. 2008

I consider my wrist (or face) royally slapped.
He who doesn't 'judge' usually gets taken advantage of. It's really not a bad thing. On that other popular free site, the most 'successful' members seem to be the ones who Judge others the most intensely. Have you ever been there or checked out some of the forum posts on the BC topics page? The flaming and nastiness runs rampant. Certain members love to pray on the weak and stupid and gain (almost) Cult status in the process. But it's intended to be all in good fun. I cannot imagine anyone taking the majority of forum posts (and many profiles, for that matter) seriously.
Now,having said this, there are probably a few ladies on such sites that are quite fine with spending time and sharing love with the offspring of others - - - - however, I seriously doubt that even one female member (at least over 40) is registered with that being the prime reason. NO (freekin') WAY.
I remember seeing a profile on POF (Plenty of Fakes), that was by a 54 year old 'divorcee' and it stated "I am free to do what I want, when I want and with who I want". I emailed her and suggested she check out a more appropriate site like AdultFriendfinder.
I suppose someone like 54-40 would have better success by hanging around churches, libraries or maybe even Wal-mart.