Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

You know, in case you get to devote it with her next time. men seeking men orlando This dating questionnaire is developed to gather insights into a couple s compatibility and assist fully grasp the habits and interests for dating compatibility. Get the help you need to have from a therapist near you–a Cost free service from Psychology Right now. listcrawler fayetteville From time to time you re frugal to a fault — I don t forget you had no bath mat or microwave for a when.

skipthegames

This is a terrific question to discover what each person finds intriguing in a potential getaway, says Sassoon, and can assistance establish compatibility. north myrtle beach dating There are lots of females and males from each and every South American country here. In 2019 alone, Australians lost nearly $27 million to dating scams while it could be even far more as several individuals are also embarrassed to report losses. simon britton onlyfans As you can guess, this occurs to be largely the 50+ crowd, not the age bracket.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/10/2011 5:20:03 PM Working on quilts  
kismetlady
Victorville, CA
45, joined Jun. 2011

Well I am back at it making my block quilts. I have been wanting to start collecting materials to make quilts mainly child themes. My mom looks on Ebay for materials. I do not make fancy quilts just simple quilts. The one I am working on now is a quilt to put away for my grandchildren. Making one for a girl, a boy and a gender neutral quilt. I am hoping it turns out good. Using samples of fabric my mom used to make dresses and outfits for my daughter's hope chest. My mom did it since her arthritis is getting bad and her eye sight is not improving. So with those scraps I am using that material for my first quilt. When my kids were toddlers I made them both 'woobies' made from material I had from making crib sheets, and other blankets when they were babies and they still have and treasure those so now with that as an inspiration I am making this quilt. Hope it turns out good.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/11/2011 8:38:49 PM Working on quilts  
chris1010101ii
Over 2,000 Posts (2,004)
Šid
Yugoslavia
98, joined Jun. 2011

12/15/2011 11:38:38 AM Working on quilts  
leahleahleah
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,066)
Wichita, KS
31, joined Apr. 2011

I am working on a quilt using my boys old receiving blankets. I'm glad I kept them. It's turning out nice!

12/16/2011 1:36:16 PM Working on quilts  
jolilapin
Big Rapids, MI
47, joined Nov. 2011

I love quilting. Its relaxing. But I would like to find a quillow pattern. Does anyone have one they would be willing to share?

4/11/2012 2:14:00 AM Working on quilts  
65mustangsally
Over 2,000 Posts (2,472)
Temple, TX
54, joined Jun. 2011

I like to hand sew the quilt front and keep it old fashioned. I don't care for the 'machine' quilt. machines take away the magic of a 'real' quilt that you took time on and pieced together. it's more 'heirloom' because so many stores sell factory made quilts that can be passed as homemade. plus I take my time looking for fabrics to add.

6/24/2012 4:23:33 PM Working on quilts  

ilive4country
Ada, OK
54, joined Jun. 2012

Check out youtube for quillow patterns or go onto pinterest they have so many patterns out there!

7/11/2012 11:05:40 AM Working on quilts  

nom_essages010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,449)
International Falls, MN
52, joined Jan. 2011

I love making crazy quilts choosing the colors, laying them out, sewing and then - the embellishments turn on the stereo and I'm off in my own world

7/17/2012 11:26:36 PM Working on quilts  
mommabeans
Granite Falls, NC
61, joined Jul. 2012

Yes I have one that I use alot. I have it in infant to adult sizes..Very easy too do and can be made with a different pattern for the pillow part..

7/23/2012 5:42:22 AM Working on quilts  
lainey2012
Manhattan, KS
39, joined Jul. 2012

I love love love making quits, I get it from my Grandmother... Not a whole lot of young women do it anymore and I am proud to be one that does. I found an organization called "quilts for kids" that requests volunteers to make blankets for children who are in the hospital. I have made two so far I love it

7/24/2012 9:47:19 PM Working on quilts  
thompson_girl
Thompsons Station, TN
58, joined Jun. 2011

I just got a sewing machine for my birthday. I've always wanted to learn how to quilt. I'm going to sign up for lessons this fall. I would love to be able to make something beautiful.

8/11/2012 11:22:08 PM Working on quilts  
futureplans2012
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Jun. 2012

My father passed away and I kept his shirts. They are a cotton type
material. The button up shirts. I am going to make squares out of
them. I also who had a friend who made a flower quilt with her dad's
ties as the leaves like a sunflower. Using overall pants is cool too.

8/14/2012 9:59:36 PM Working on quilts  

countrynice
New Prague, MN
71, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from futureplans2012:
My father passed away and I kept his shirts. They are a cotton type
material. The button up shirts. I am going to make squares out of
them. I also who had a friend who made a flower quilt with her dad's
ties as the leaves like a sunflower. Using overall pants is cool too.

You can also take the front of the shirt, buttons and all and use that as a pillow top. Just cut a square (or what every shape pillow you want) across all of the front, put on a backing and put in a pillow form. You can unbutton it to put in the pillow form. A nice remembrance also. Then you can use the rest of the shirt for your squares

8/16/2012 6:01:45 PM Working on quilts  
futureplans2012
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from countrynice:
You can also take the front of the shirt, buttons and all and use that as a pillow top. Just cut a square (or what every shape pillow you want) across all of the front, put on a backing and put in a pillow form. You can unbutton it to put in the pillow form. A nice remembrance also. Then you can use the rest of the shirt for your squares

Thanks for the idea.

8/22/2012 3:54:11 AM Working on quilts  
cheridth
Over 2,000 Posts (3,486)
Monahans, TX
40, joined Feb. 2012

i love quilting. I made one from receiving blankets too. I also made one from clothing my kids outgrew as toddlers that were a lil to ragged for give away and cut the best pieces or the designs elmo pooh bear etc out n made em into what we call the memory quilt. I find old blankets from yards sales to put inbetween to make em extra warm. Im in middle of one lol its coming out a lil bigger than i planned but thats ok.

8/31/2012 12:59:17 PM Working on quilts  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
62, joined Dec. 2008

My neighbour took a class on quilting so had to buy a bunch of material. We thought she was nuts in her selections but oh, wow. What a beautiful finished product!! All the different patterns went very well together after all...

I want to keep sweat shirt material pictures to make into a quilt. I guess I would have to iron on some non-stretching material as a backing, yes?

9/21/2012 5:08:23 AM Working on quilts  
cheridth
Over 2,000 Posts (3,486)
Monahans, TX
40, joined Feb. 2012

i dont c y u wud need to put a backing to the stretchy stuff. I usually run extra sticthes through them to help keep em in place. Lol i had one get lil bit stretchy after words sooo i cut em open n stuffed em all when i was done it gave it an aplique look. But u can if u like to give it stability.

9/22/2012 10:28:25 PM Working on quilts  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,236)
Granite Bay, CA
46, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from 65mustangsally:
I like to hand sew the quilt front and keep it old fashioned. I don't care for the 'machine' quilt. machines take away the magic of a 'real' quilt that you took time on and pieced together. it's more 'heirloom' because so many stores sell factory made quilts that can be passed as homemade. plus I take my time looking for fabrics to add.
I agree with this. I do all my quilts by hand from start to finish though. I used to make the traditional quilts and still do once in a while but mainly just art quilts now.

11/4/2012 2:32:25 AM Working on quilts  
punchartist
Parrish, FL
55, joined Jul. 2012

I've quilted since I was 17 and taught classes too. I've done restoration work on antique pieces for people. I used to get invited to baby showers for people I barely knew because they wanted a quilt! LOL

11/10/2012 9:05:54 AM Working on quilts  

frakinbaby92
Tualatin, OR
25, joined Oct. 2012

I made two quilts and I use them all the time. I thank my grandmother for getting me into it.

11/10/2012 6:31:43 PM Working on quilts  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I do not quilt myself anymore , but I have made, or help make several quilts. Mostly heirloom quilts with material collected from family clothing items. A wonderful way to present a family story of love and tradition.

12/23/2012 8:26:55 AM Working on quilts  
luv2quilt
Bardstown, KY
68, joined Dec. 2012

Sureithas it is so good to see a male quilter here and a memory quilt for your mom for Christmas is fantastic. I have made many picture quilts for my mom and my siblings. I am in the process of making a memory quilt with my late husband's Tee shirts using Pellon fusible interfacing #906 F which stabilizes the fabric and keeps it from stretching. I used to hand quilt all my quilts but now have a longarm but still hand quilt some of the smaller quilts. Quilting has helped me to get through my grief this past year. I have been quilting for 25 years. I got interested in quilting as a little girl watching my great grandmother piece on her treadle and started in 87 learning from library books and watching quilt shows on TV. I then joined several online quilt groups and improved on my skills.

12/23/2012 2:38:21 PM Working on quilts  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Everyone

12/31/2012 12:29:14 AM Working on quilts  
33maybe
Roseburg, OR
67, joined Mar. 2012

Welp. I am male and make Blankets, There not good enough to call a Quilt.. more on the lines of the 60's hippy quilts. Over the last 1 1/2 yrs have turn out about ten king sized ones and bought and restore 30+ machines

I >>> Think what got me started , was wal mart. A few years ago and just before xmas, it was cold and time for me to have something for myself. Soooo I sucked it up, took my few dollars to wally, Traded those for there patchwork quilt set and a few new sets of sheets. Ooooo ya, I was a happy hillbilly.

Less than 2 yrs later happy Boy, sitting on his bed, Saw tearing at the seams, Then started seeing more tearing, then more, and more .

He;; the whole d()*&^&*&%%^N thing was falling apart. In checking the toren seams, I find how this thing was made . I bought a total piece of crap and didn't know it. The seams are not toren

The fabric is so loosly woven, That it just pull out of the thread the seams are single sowen .. You know this was made in a modren day chinese sweat shop.

That same summer I had just made a artic type tent, for the top of a VW Bus and had all kinds of problems with the sewing machine, which had me asking questions and looking for something more heavy duty. That took me to craigslist, Where I found those 1970 $500 machines for $35, The 1900's treadle $35 , singer commercails @ $100 or less ..

For what it's worth I can now fix most any sewing machine in a half hour. you know the one you hate, it never worked right So can you, if you just google what the machine is and problem

So you might guess all but two of my machines are Black and gold with alot of wood, Quite afew have to be kicked to make them go.

This scares me, today I just told a friend that some of my spools of thread cost more than the sewing machine I use that thread on ..

1/23/2013 2:58:12 AM Working on quilts  
punchartist
Parrish, FL
55, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from sureithas:
my new project is to make a family quilt, using photos of family members for my 86 year young mom for X-mas

I did this 15 years ago for my mother and it's her most cherished possession, she says. I included photos going back several generations. On the quilt back I had the living generation trace their handprints and sign. It was quite an undertaking, keeping it a secret from her until it was finished. There were tears in her eyes as she looked at it for the first time and saw her little grandson's hand traced .... He had just passed away from cancer not two months before that.

Quilts bring back memories.

1/28/2013 1:47:40 PM Working on quilts  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quilts are traditional works of art.