Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookups only

We initially met eleven years ago next month. des moines online dating Now, by looking at my list of matches, most of match are from superlike. Dating firms are getting pushed to greater shield customers, but some appear reluctant to do more— or even to talk about no matter whether there s a difficulty. how to view messages on zoosk for free And each households have to have to be aware that these two people today are courting with a marriage in mind.

best place for random hookups

This project was supported by Grant Number 90EV0459 from the Administration on Children, Youth and Households, Family members and Youth Services Bureau, Department of Health and Human Services. dating sites tuscaloosa al It wasn t exciting, and I didn t get pleasure from it, but there s a fairly solid chance that if I hadn t gotten serious about dating, I wouldn t have met Jeff, and we wouldn t be married. It s necessary to know how your potential partner s connection with income is prior to points get messy. crazy omegle cat lady Not absolutely everyone is on dating apps everyday so based on prior reply occasions, adjust notifications accordingly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/14/2008 3:42:11 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

debi01
Pasco, WA

My voice mail message is as follows;

Hi, you've reached Debi, I am making some changes in my life, if I don't return your call, you are one of the changes! Then I chuckle a little. ( I thought this message is cute)

Well, my (not soon enough) ex has made comments such as (first time he heard) I am glad you are moving on with your life, but, you put that message on your phone to hurt me, I can not even listen to it anymore, I have to hold the phone away from my ear until it is done and then leave message.Please change it. I told him I would think about it. Today he leaves a message stating; You need to change your voice message move on in your life and GROW UP.

To me it is just a voice message
Everyone including my Lawyer's Receptionist, strangers and friends all laugh and tell me how cute it is.

We agreed that divorce was what we both wanted, but seems to me, he does not want to give up the control.

He has always been a control freak, is this, in your eyes, another attempt at control?
What would you do in my position?

[Edited 4/14/2008 3:44:05 PM]

4/14/2008 3:45:35 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

stilllookn
Austin, TX

Keep it! screw what he thinks,and the people that you want to talk to you will return there call. Time you have a little fun!!

4/14/2008 3:47:34 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

thedance75
Shreveport, LA

keep it, love it!!

4/14/2008 3:49:28 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

tomcatseeker
Mason, OH

Life is short. Doing that was cute, funny and when it stops bothering him, he will realize how peddy it was and move on himself.

4/14/2008 3:54:37 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

Such a message is fine.

4/14/2008 3:55:09 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

tahoefreak64
South Lake Tahoe, CA

Sweeeeeeeeet, wonder hoe long it'll take him to realize it was created with him first in mind.

BTW mine says Hi, this is charley I'm a little busy right now, but if you leave me your name and number. I'll get back to you as soon as I feel your important enough to call.

4/14/2008 3:59:17 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

mr_clean74
Horseshoe Bend, ID

Way I see it... you still have your sense of humor... KEEP IT!!

4/14/2008 4:00:09 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

smilin_bob
Broadway, VA

Dang.. He just lost control, and he hates it. Plus, he wants YOU to change. .LOL.
Sounds like a great voice message to me!

Sometimes you can press a button to bypass the voice message, and go directly into voice mail. Let him figure it out.

If he dislikes the message that much, have him send you an email.

I know that is not very nice of me.

I do want to say Congratulations on your own personal break through and growth!

4/14/2008 4:11:03 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

liteguy
Scranton, PA

leave it there !! **** him if he can't take a joke........
laughing is good for the soul !!!!

4/14/2008 4:43:38 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Leave it! Time to break the control cycle and show him he's not the boss any more.

4/14/2008 4:49:23 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

ustohim
Evans, CO

Keep it is the best thing that could happen to him.

4/14/2008 5:00:59 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

justlooking630
West New York, NJ

That's keeper and I think it great, It's your phone not his and GOOD LUCK !

4/14/2008 5:39:22 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

ozarkhiker
Festus, MO

Keep it and make another change(move on)

4/14/2008 5:50:49 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

mitchell1221
Chattanooga, TN

I wouldn`t rub salt in a wound. Some people snap for less than this.
But you know him best. I guess a lot of women thought they knew their
husbands right before he killed them. Just a thought.

BUt what do I know.

4/14/2008 6:01:28 PM IT is Just a MESSAGE!  

datdardood
Murray, KY

your right its just a message, but I would guess you had a good chuckle over the fact that he would get it. witch is not a problem if you have no kids and do not need to have contact with him for the next few years. most of the replies I see to your thread may show how much we all need to be divorced. I trust most of them do not have kids with the ex or they may need to rethink the answers they have given....

Page: 1, 2, 3