Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best real free hookup site

Our target was to assistance have an understanding of how ladies move on, practical experience and perceive dating soon after divorce in this day and age. women seeking men la ca There is a lot of negativity surrounding dating apps and I can realize why they re not for everyone and how they can be harmful. You are emotionally and psychologically stressed, and your complete future adjustments as nicely as most of your relationships. megacon orlando speed dating He spent the complete date (I m speaking ten mins at a time, about three or 4 occasions) talking French with the waitress when she would bring us issues .

kansas city hookups

These services attempt to vet their profiles and hold undesirable inappropriate material from appearing. ocala dating If you re hunting for external happiness, then it s a clear sign that you are not prepared to date. He was off to France and I was in London for much less than a week so there wasn t time to meet and I ended up giving him my quantity. albanian chat sites They ended up possessing a wonderful six month old daughter.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/26/2012 7:47:24 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Never had one try. Course haven't had anyone over since I've been single.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/26/2012 7:54:55 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jennaw91:
Really? WOW! I have more morals and intelligence then any Christian I have ever met.

The simple fact they are believers shows intelligence never visited them.[/

1/26/2012 7:57:53 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
Never had one try. Course haven't had anyone over since I've been single.

I had "a friend"...who attempted to convert me and the other friends in my home that day...I told her to stop or leave but she didn't do either. I called the cops.

1/26/2012 8:31:08 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

I live a pretty solitary life execpt for work. Kids come over once in a while. Have a friend who is preacher at a small family church and he doesn't pray over his food. A persons home is their castle and their rules should be followed. Too bad you had to call cops, but she chose her actions. I've run into christians who think they are god's right hand person and their actions are right no matter what. I try and avoid em.

1/26/2012 8:41:33 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Exactly, "a castle" is how I feel about my home. The arrogance of some Christians annoys me to no end. I called the cops mostly to make her understand her actions were offensive and against the law...This wasn't her first attempt.

[Edited 1/26/2012 8:44:41 PM ]

1/26/2012 9:12:39 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Know the feeling too well. Some people don't get they aren't the center of the univerce and their opinions aren't fact.

1/26/2012 9:19:30 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
Know the feeling too well. Some people don't get they aren't the center of the univerce and their opinions aren't fact.

They don't listen...they only want to accomplish their goal: converting people.

1/26/2012 10:06:07 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

I think they gave up on me years ago. We were having a good time at South Coffeyville bar one Sun night when a woman walked in and announced she was giving free rides to the AA meeting at some church in Coffeyville. I was sitting there half drunk with a cigerette in one hand, beer in the other, and a soiled dove sitting on my lap. I popped off we were just drunks cause we didn't attend meetings excpt at the bar and she was welcome to join us. If looks could have killed it would have been a mass murder. The joint exploded with laughter. They never bothered agin.

1/26/2012 10:13:20 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
cosmic_dancer
Manitowoc, WI
44, joined Dec. 2011

I got my Mom a no preaching sticker for her window by the door. It stopped them, they no longer bother her. Here is how it looks:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51W3-9dFriL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

(I don't have a photobucket account, I hope posting the image's link is okay)

Even when people have "no solicitors" signs on their doors, religious people still will bug them. Why do people want to "pimp" out their religion?

1/26/2012 10:13:27 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

1/26/2012 10:15:31 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
and a soiled dove sitting on my lap.

Where you a young Atheist sinner at that time...or an old fart?

1/26/2012 10:31:01 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

I was in my mid 20'S. We used to have a good time there cause bars in Coffeyville had to be closed on Sun. Haven't seen any of those people in 30 years. We were probably the biggest sinners in the area, but we had a lot of fun. We sang to a juke box and shot pool and drank a lot of beer.

1/26/2012 10:46:41 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I used to go with my ex hubby to the local bar; we didn't play pool or drank beer but we danced and had sodas...we were part of a large group...anyway, the old hags looked down at us. Bugs...

1/26/2012 10:55:04 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Why would they look down on that. We were at least drunk. Our singing probably sounded like dying frogs.

1/27/2012 7:39:04 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
Why would they look down on that. We were at least drunk. Our singing probably sounded like dying frogs.

Because to an old religious hag any/all behavior different from their' s is wrong.

1/27/2012 9:22:13 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
cosmic_dancer
Manitowoc, WI
44, joined Dec. 2011

The KKK have Christians. Those who wear crosses are the same ones who burn crosses.

1/27/2012 10:12:31 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Christans are the biggest bigots I know.

2/3/2012 8:20:40 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
Christans are the biggest bigots I know.

Well...some are short and some are fat...but bigots all the time.

2/5/2012 7:17:33 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

uridon
Pompano Beach, FL
23, joined Feb. 2012

religion is stoopid

2/6/2012 10:49:18 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
ctr916
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,003)
Roseville, CA
54, joined Aug. 2011

I believe in the temporal, secular, and civic morals ordained and established for us by our Founding Fathers in a document that is our supreme law of the land and federal Constitution.

2/17/2012 9:49:28 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
tubalcain1492
Over 1,000 Posts (1,690)
Alabaster, AL
34, joined Feb. 2012

I hate that crap too. What really bothers me is the lack of research these people do into the history of their religions. So quick to worship anything as their god just because other people say to do so.

The going to hell part really trips me out. Especially since hell didn't even exist until Dante Alighier basically made it up in the 14 century poem Dante's Inferno. Ahh how you have to love the sheeple.

[Edited 2/17/2012 9:49:45 AM ]

3/15/2012 3:19:10 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

My mother and I went round and round when I told her I have the morals of an alley cat. She tried to tell me that she raised me right. In some ways she is right but in some its a bit skewwed. Try this on for size.

At thanksgiving my Xian (I use that term loosely)mom would have my xian (again, loosly) dad say Grace. They thanked god for the food n the chance to share it with loved ones. Sweet, right. Once a year we thanked the man in the sky and ate so much food our stomachs hurt without feeling an ounce of guilt for those that went hungry.
No one thanked the bird-but me- who did not give it's life but rather had it stolen for us.
No one was concerned about the atrocities that the factory farm perpetrated on our succulent bird whose death was the real blessing.
No one felt like a hypocrite for slamming hunters for being bloodthirsty savages while eating dead flesh we were too lazy n superior to kill for ourselves.
No one mentioned the holiday itself was marking the fact that some religious zealots came here n knowingly gave smallpox-infested blankets to the people who helped their dumb asses survive the winter they were totally unprepared for.
No one thanked the migrant workers who picked every blessed veggie we stuffed our faces with while they were lucky to get a water or piss break in the fields (thank you Cesar Chavez) and could be imprisoned or worse for keeping one damn potato each for their dinner at the barracks that night.

Nope, we thanked god. How's that for morals?

3/15/2012 3:48:40 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Hey Begbear,

I don't hate myself at all and I can tell you intelligently about my moral code.

As far back as I can remember I have known what physical pain feels like (I have 9 brothers!). I don't physically hurt people because I don't like pain so I don't want to cause anyone else pain.

I was bullied so I know how bad that felt so I didnt bully. I was the head of the "bullied" table. The losers table. And together we protected each other.

I learned fellowship from being an outcast.

I will say that I am "morally flexible" in the things that don't matter much. Sex is fun if everyone knows the deal going in, a smoke now and then doesnt hurt anyone (potheads dont get in a car and kill people-they pass out watchin Three's Company(the Suzanne Sommers one. That other chic was just weird!)

I don't believe in abortion. But since I'm not a foster parent, I'm not gonna try to stop anybody else from having one. Cuz if you are not a foster parent, ya really don't have a leg to stand on there. But I will make sure to leave no stone unturned before drivin a friend to the clinic.

I don't steal cuz I grew up poor. I value the effort that people put into acquiring their stuff. But if a wallet was on the ground yeah I'd pick it up. If there was no ID I'd take half of the money too.

These things are largely experiential not the indoctrination (that is not meant to be insulting)that comes from a childhood with The 10 Commandments. My parents were xmas xians at best.

3/15/2012 6:07:33 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
royalalberthall
Detroit, MI
34, joined Feb. 2012

ohmalley...I wouldn't respond to anything begbear posts. Not to sound mean, but he's just another insecure, self righteous douchebag who doesn't deserve the satisfaction. He's obviously a closet atheist.

3/15/2012 5:30:19 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
53, joined Aug. 2010

My morals are pretty strong. Simply because I don't need the fear of a spiritual boogeyman to do the right thing.

3/16/2012 11:28:25 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,612)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

I've learned over the years that the moral majority is neither.

5/13/2012 9:23:04 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

devanlee
Niceville, FL
31, joined May. 2012

Its funny, I do absolutely get the same kind of statements about myself as all of you have had. "going to hell", "have no morals because you dont believe in god", etc, etc. But in reality I know what right and wrong is, I have a very strong set of beliefs and one of them is to not blindly follow others or others way of thinking but rather to think for myself. I have no quarrels with religious people, It just irks me how we are looked down upon because we do not have the same beliefs. If anything I would call it a strength that I am able to respect all peoples beliefs yet still have my own with my own morals. To each there own.

5/15/2012 10:39:33 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

sboyle93
Eau Claire, WI
24, joined May. 2012

I never believed in a higher power. My grandparents would force me to church every Sunday at the crack of midnight and when I finally Tom them I didn't believe they freaked. My grandmother called me a heathen bastard child and wanted to have me exercised. She's not even catholic (I don't think). So needless to say I never went over there again for other reasons as well. But my mother taught me one lesson that is the o ly less I will follow for the rest of my life...the golden rule. Treat others how you wish to be treated. I would like someone to be unnessicarily rude so I'm not. This is how I will live my life.

5/15/2012 10:40:58 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

sboyle93
Eau Claire, WI
24, joined May. 2012

I wouldn't like* told not Tom* and only* I dislike iPhones...

5/16/2012 6:54:09 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
friday6984
Grand Bay, AL
33, joined May. 2012

I came out as they call it (much like being gay) when I was 11. My family went thru do many different religions before they just declared themselves Christians that I decided that there just must not be a God. Every time I tell people I get ridiculed. Aren't they not supposed to judge? What I tell people is if god was real and everything they say is true then god knew I'd be atheist and knew where my beliefs would lie. And I get the moral thing too. I mean WTF?! Morals are a self based belief. Not religious. I know not to kill in cold blood; no raping; treating others as you'd want to be treated. How is that only from god? Two weeks ago I got into an argument with a baptist because he said I didn't have morals and that how can I have morals without believing in at least some higher power? I'm a scientist. I have an analytical brain. Plus if anything else though I'm in military do you know how many people have died for their so called beliefs? It's sickening. What's funniest thing too is how some guys won't even take the chance to know me once they find out I'm not religious. I've even had one say that I'll always be alone. Whatever.

5/16/2012 9:19:30 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from friday6984:
And I get the moral thing too. I mean WTF?! Morals are a self based belief. Not religious.

Correct...but you can't reason with them...reasoning is an skill / ability that they don't have.

5/16/2012 9:21:55 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

friday6984,

I thank those who reject me on account of my Atheism...they do the weeding out for me.

5/17/2012 7:30:52 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

memnock7007
Hitchcock, TX
56, joined Apr. 2012

i dont think I'veever heard anything said so well

5/17/2012 9:52:00 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from memnock7007:
i dont think I'veever heard anything said so well

Thanks

5/17/2012 10:08:46 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
single4life90
Camden Wyoming, DE
26, joined May. 2012

When people question my lack of religion i just tell em, your just jealous cause i can think and act on my own and not care who may be watching.
Christians think there is a heaven and a hell right? When we die we go to heaven or we go to hell... well ever think of it this way, cause for me it makes a bit more sense... What if we are already in hell and if we are good little boys and girls we go to heaven, if not we are reincarnated and forced to try again.

Now as far as morals, yea i have them. I dont believe priests or anyone else for the matter should fondle or have sex with 10 year old boys or any child for that matter.. I dont believe men nor women should commit adultry, and i believe in "an eye for an eye"

5/18/2012 7:19:11 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from single4life90:
When people question my lack of religion i just tell em, your just jealous cause i can think and act on my own and not care who may be watching....

...and they remain as ignorant as before your words....in their delusion they are convinced the non-believers are delusional

5/18/2012 9:40:49 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

They believe in an invisible man who lives in the sky.
I don't believe in an invisible man who lives in the sky.

And I'm the one that's delusional.

I never could figure that one out.
(actually, I gave up trying to figure that one out.)

5/18/2012 6:43:10 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

muldoon1959

I gave up trying to bring them up to reality.

5/20/2012 2:34:27 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
friday6984
Grand Bay, AL
33, joined May. 2012

I've always thought that haha what if we are in our own hell and we are just trying to change our ways before "graduating"?

As far a weeding then out... He it does do that because god! Forbid we each have our own opinions and beliefs but yet they probably just missed out on one person that deep down could make them happy. You don't spend every waking second in church do you?

5/20/2012 11:43:54 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

kissymissyluvs
Brunswick, MO
25, joined May. 2012

People that say they have a religion need to shutup bc they don't get that some people don't beleive in "God". Athiest are people too!!!

5/21/2012 7:15:15 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kissymissyluvs:
People that say they have a religion need to shutup bc they don't get that some people don't beleive in "God". Athiest are people too!!!

I admire your impetus....No, these believers are so wrapped up in ignorance they are unable to reason.

5/22/2012 8:13:39 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
onecloud
Chicago, IL
40, joined Apr. 2012

I believe that "Religion is like a prison for the seekers of wisdom."

5/26/2012 7:25:09 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
buckeye1332
Marion, OH
38, joined Oct. 2011

I am a "live and let live" kind of person, especially when it comes to religion. I do not believe in a "god" or "gods", but I do not think lesser of those who do. You can believe in whatever it is you want so long as you do not bring it to my doorstep and try to push your beliefs upon me. I gave religion (christianity) a try when I was younger, and came to the conclusion that it was not for me. I was raised with morals and values, and consider myself a good person without placing belief in a "higher" power.

5/26/2012 10:41:05 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

Live and let live is all well and good.
I'm all for it.
The problem is, that the christians don't want to follow that
philosophy.
They want to do away with science and get everyone to believe that
the earth is only 6 thousand years old.
They want to legislate morality based on their beliefs.
They want to demonize anyone that doesn't think like they do.

If they were willing to "live and let live" I'd have no problems with them.
But they're not.

5/26/2012 8:05:37 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from muldoon1959:

If they were willing to "live and let live" I'd have no problems with them.
But they're not.

Photobucket

5/28/2012 11:27:59 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
jhcee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,722)
Los Angeles, CA
34, joined May. 2012

They have Jesus on there side

5/28/2012 11:13:57 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

5/29/2012 11:29:06 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

memnock7007
Hitchcock, TX
56, joined Apr. 2012

I don't think it will be long before we find that the POPE is the biggest athiest in the world.

5/29/2012 12:26:31 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
jhcee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,722)
Los Angeles, CA
34, joined May. 2012

The Church is a political organization which justifies their power by religion. They are no different than the United States government. The Church is pretty much an artifact in Western Europe except in Ireland.

5/29/2012 4:19:50 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from memnock7007:
I don't think it will be long before we find that the POPE is the biggest athiest in the world.

Well, we already know he was (?) a Nazi.

5/29/2012 4:29:21 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
jhcee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,722)
Los Angeles, CA
34, joined May. 2012

He is actually the CEO of an international corporation.

5/29/2012 6:00:57 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

jhcee

Let me guess...Fiat?

5/29/2012 10:36:51 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

daydayinbk
Brooklyn, NY
24, joined May. 2012

Im an atheist n im PROUD

5/31/2012 12:11:49 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
nadine61392
Denton, TX
25, joined May. 2012

I grew up in a town of 800 people and that hasd 12 churches, I was the only non religious person I knew. I was ridiculed by kids as well as adults, and treated like dirt. I am a better person then they for two reasons. Ond I graduated highschool not only without kids, but also a virgin. And two, my hardships gave me the push to leave my home town quickly after I graduated. I am a better person with better morals because I never judged them or called them names, I never put them through physical or emotional turmoil as they did to me. I help out people and animals alike and I keep my environment clean. My best friend is an avid believer in Christianity, and I accept her as she accepts me. We don't talk about religion and scoff at stupid "christians " who judge others for not believing what they do and for being gay. I have read the bible and it doesn't say god hates gays any where. There is actually stories of gay men and women in the bible who "god" loves as he loves all his children. And last I checked, non religious people weren't having wars against eachother.

6/3/2012 9:26:13 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

gkt911
Salt Lake City, UT
40, joined May. 2012

Lol i believe atheists have just as many or better morals and it doesnt make us better just the fact that were more open and willing to accept people for who they are or what they believe regardless if there full of shit or not lol and if you look at morals of religons in the past and the presant all you can really do is shake your head roll your eyes and say wtf

6/4/2012 1:58:01 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,556)
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Wow I can't believe my thread is still up!!!

6/19/2012 11:51:47 AM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

hairyt
Munford, TN
38, joined Jun. 2012

i think its good to see ppl smart enough to believe in science!!! Religion has set us back far enough!!!! I despise the thought of a god that forgives priest for mollesting kids!!!! What kind of morals is that?

6/20/2012 4:44:54 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
rmk4
Spring Hill, FL
46, joined Jun. 2012

Their fideism and dogma get in the way of their own immorals cause their deitys baby died for their sins.They seem to have this dogma concept if you don't believe you have no morals.They seem to forget they believe in a myth from a book that has tons of immoral events that take place.Examples: Abraham pimping out his wife which is also his half sister.Lot having sex with his 2 drunk daughters.The list goes on and on.

6/20/2012 5:29:37 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  
chuckwookie
Bloomington, IN
32, joined Jun. 2012

i find that i grow tired arguing with people on a topic which i dont believe in to begin with. maybe i dont have morals. maybe i treat everyone the same because im just messed up in the head. i find it also annoying, that when people ask you why you dont believe in god, it is always their god. i dont see many christians trying to convert jews, or muslims. maybe im wrong, maybe there is a god. maybe i just hate him is all.

6/20/2012 7:29:25 PM Atheists have no morals? | Page 2  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from chuckwookie:
i find that i grow tired arguing with people on a topic which i dont believe in to begin with. maybe i dont have morals. maybe i treat everyone the same because im just messed up in the head. i find it also annoying, that when people ask you why you dont believe in god, it is always their god. i dont see many christians trying to convert jews, or muslims. maybe im wrong, maybe there is a god. maybe i just hate him is all.

I think this quote from Stephen Roberts illustrates your post.

""I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"."""

[Edited 6/20/2012 7:30:08 PM ]