Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free straight hookup apps

That I wanted to pull back so he does not get the wrong concept or consider that we re on the similar web page. salida craigslist Following the match, he created me stroll 3km in heels to his favourite cafe, exactly where he talked about himself the Whole time then only paid for his personal coffee (I don t thoughts going halves, but didn t even supply!). Online sites are like the buddy or aunt that introduces you to someone — they re not accountable for what you do right after that or the outcome. morongo chispa party And though she had minor worries that lastly meeting in person would not live up to her expectations, they were unfounded.

facebook hookup app

Obtaining that specific an individual can be challenging if you have Aspergers Syndrome or Autism. pof cold lake woman He attempted definitely really hard to initiate sex but he literally looked like a rat and I had known him for all of 2 minutes. That signifies, if you decide to use the Story function as some sort of video dating intro, your Facebook and Instagram close friends could see this, as effectively. san jose bed page In some cases what individuals don t say is far more critical than what they do say.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/12/2012 7:02:21 AM Hows that march going?  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

I have not seen a OWS protester in months around here. Not even in our "follow the leader" liberial college town Lawrence. Now that you mention it, I haven't seen the free food wagons at the parks either. The blaze has an interesting story on the Zuccotti Park reopening. Where are the crowds? If you go to the blaze and look at the on site photos you see something interesting. You see OWS capitalist in action. OWS people selling buttons. Slogan buttons. Yeap, protesting at its finest.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/12/2012 8:26:15 AM Hows that march going?  
kimmy63
Fort Smith, AR
54, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from betterwithme:
I have not seen a OWS protester in months around here. Not even in our "follow the leader" liberial college town Lawrence. Now that you mention it, I haven't seen the free food wagons at the parks either. The blaze has an interesting story on the Zuccotti Park reopening. Where are the crowds? If you go to the blaze and look at the on site photos you see something interesting. You see OWS capitalist in action. OWS people selling buttons. Slogan buttons. Yeap, protesting at its finest.

It's cold outside

1/13/2012 12:51:10 AM Hows that march going?  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
72, joined Mar. 2007

Quote from kimmy63:
It's cold outside

Of course it is very cold outside and most cities have outlawed them having tents and any way to keep warm. But when it warms you will see plenty of us. They are doing other things that most on here would not care about like occupying yards of people that are being kicked out of their homes. Does anyone other than me know that many of the mortgages for the home that are being foreclosed have lost the titles to these homes and do not even have proof that they own the mortgages on these homes because they have sold them so many times and did not worry about keeping good records.

In Cleveland many are helping the ex-military who are helping to fix abandoned homes and planting trees, grass, flowers and cleaning up the streets because whole blocks are sitting empty and unless someone lives in a home it deteriorates really fast. In a lot of other cities they are doing other things and some cities have let them stay in their tents.

1/13/2012 7:27:49 AM Hows that march going?  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from queenofhearts61:
Of course it is very cold outside and most cities have outlawed them having tents and any way to keep warm. But when it warms you will see plenty of us. They are doing other things that most on here would not care about like occupying yards of people that are being kicked out of their homes. Does anyone other than me know that many of the mortgages for the home that are being foreclosed have lost the titles to these homes and do not even have proof that they own the mortgages on these homes because they have sold them so many times and did not worry about keeping good records.

In Cleveland many are helping the ex-military who are helping to fix abandoned homes and planting trees, grass, flowers and cleaning up the streets because whole blocks are sitting empty and unless someone lives in a home it deteriorates really fast. In a lot of other cities they are doing other things and some cities have let them stay in their tents.

Lost titles? Thats old new girl. I don't have an ows folks on my lawn. Is it because I pay my home payments? Donna, don't these ows protesters have jobs to go to other them sitting on someones lawn like a flock of geese? Just eating and shitting?

Great for the x-mili. Where are the poor and lazy? Why are'nt they out there improving their own communities? Are they just sitting back and letting the X-mili and Home Depot do all the work?

1/13/2012 7:57:24 AM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Wow, I had no idea the OWS crowd was so helpful and benevolent. I wonder why they are keeping such wonderful deeds secret? Could it be that it's not really happening and just wishful thinking? It is cold outside for sure, but when your cause is so important what is a little cold? Heck, there are plenty of homeless folks living out there right now. We also have soldiers in places around the world where it is hot, and there are many in places much colder than here and they sleep on the gound or in a hole. Sorry, Donna. I don't buy it.

1/13/2012 9:18:58 AM Hows that march going?  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from jbck:
Wow, I had no idea the OWS crowd was so helpful and benevolent. I wonder why they are keeping such wonderful deeds secret? Could it be that it's not really happening and just wishful thinking? It is cold outside for sure, but when your cause is so important what is a little cold? Heck, there are plenty of homeless folks living out there right now. We also have soldiers in places around the world where it is hot, and there are many in places much colder than here and they sleep on the gound or in a hole. Sorry, Donna. I don't buy it.

Yes I thought I had seen news reels of ows protesters vowing to see stay encamped even through the winter. That is why they were getting all this survival training.
What do you bet that these protesters over the winter will find a new cause to protest. Like Save The Endangered Three Eyed Squid.

[Edited 1/13/2012 9:21:14 AM ]

1/13/2012 9:22:37 AM Hows that march going?  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

Protest next year whatever Obama tells them to protest.

1/13/2012 10:30:06 PM Hows that march going?  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
72, joined Mar. 2007

Quote from betterwithme:
Protest next year whatever Obama tells them to protest.

Unlike you Better, I will not hang with a party no matter how despicable they are and you just wish that this was true so you could feel better about attacking them without cause.

1/14/2012 1:03:01 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Today I learned that Occupy Little Rock is still occupying a parking lot in a bad neighborhood. The weather isn't that cold yet. Someone mentioned how similar they are to the Canada Goose problem in Little Rock parks and the city golf course. They have a lot in common. Neither have gone south for the winter and both remain a nusiance. Both are belligerent, agressive, noisy, and shit anywhere and everywhere and the stench is very noticeable.

1/14/2012 5:48:59 PM Hows that march going?  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from queenofhearts61:
Unlike you Better, I will not hang with a party no matter how despicable they are and you just wish that this was true so you could feel better about attacking them without cause.

I don't always "hang" with one party. I answered a question from you in a thread you appearenty did not read, I voted for clinton, Ford and Kennedy and I believe they were demo's. I forgive you.

1/14/2012 7:57:06 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

In one thread she abandons the Republican party and changes sides, in the next she professes to have no party or be affiliated with any party. Which one is the truth or are they both BS? Maybe her medications determine where she is?

1/14/2012 10:57:20 PM Hows that march going?  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from jbck:
In one thread she abandons the Republican party and changes sides, in the next she professes to have no party or be affiliated with any party. Which one is the truth or are they both BS? Maybe her medications determine where she is?

I'm beginning to worry about her. She seems to be going off the deep end. Wonder if she is getting sucked into the ows hate? She said she has started some new meds but I thing she is getting to invloved in this politicial bs. Hope she's ok.

1/16/2012 9:16:54 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Losers are losers and real losers probably really sucked at "dodge ball". Well, we are not equal in spite of having equal rights. Therein lies the beauty of it. We're not born equal because God has his plan whatever that is, but we have equal rights accorded to by the several states. So what's so freaking hard to understand about that?

1/17/2012 8:40:32 AM Hows that march going?  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

I can't find a marcher to save my soul. Don't hear much about them any more either which is fine by me. I got sick of the national evening news consumed with their stories of being downtrodden while they sat around eating free food talking on their Iphones and facebooking on their fricking computers in a free yfi zone clogging up Mc D's toilets.
What a fricking joke.

[Edited 1/17/2012 8:41:18 AM ]

1/18/2012 7:14:58 AM Hows that march going?  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

So what is with Polosi writing off the ows? Dem's have become bored with them.

1/18/2012 3:32:59 PM Hows that march going?  
drew_5050
Middletown, OH
34, joined Oct. 2011

Theyre still around. I saw on the news Ows washington tossed a smoke bomb onto the white house's front lawn.

1/19/2012 5:56:48 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Most of the smoke is probably up their asses.

2/8/2012 1:36:50 PM Hows that march going?  

les4more
Alexandria, KY
34, joined Jan. 2012

Here in Cinci we have a monthly clean up the hood march. Where a group of us go out through the neighbors that the city does not clean up and spends a few hours cleaning up the streets.

Also its the hardcore members that are willing and able to suffer through the cold... As an occupier we know that like warfare winter is the planning time of life. This is our Valley Forge!!!

2/8/2012 4:24:58 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from les4more:
Here in Cinci we have a monthly clean up the hood march. Where a group of us go out through the neighbors that the city does not clean up and spends a few hours cleaning up the streets.

Also its the hardcore members that are willing and able to suffer through the cold... As an occupier we know that like warfare winter is the planning time of life. This is our Valley Forge!!!

OWS and Valley Forge used in the same sentence? No comparison and the thought of any association between the two is pretty disgusting.

2/9/2012 4:21:31 PM Hows that march going?  

les4more
Alexandria, KY
34, joined Jan. 2012

Not if you know your history... We are fighting the same fight... just against the money instead of embracing it like our founding fathers did.

[Edited 2/9/2012 4:21:48 PM ]

2/9/2012 6:03:52 PM Hows that march going?  
drew_5050
Middletown, OH
34, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from les4more:
Not if you know your history... We are fighting the same fight... just against the money instead of embracing it like our founding fathers did.

I could agree its the same fight. There is more to our revolution than just taxation without representation. The fact that just about everything we were allowed to purchase had to come from the british east india company says alot about why our ancestors were apt to overthrow the crown. And the fact that something dumb as tea or molasses etc...in some cases were smuggled items says alot about the the bootheel that was on our neck through an unholy alliance of political and business interests. Its true that today we(as in the people) face the same forces that compelled our ancestors to rebel. Special interests and govt are in bed together and we lose. Our elections are more like auctions. The candidate with more money usually wins the election reguardless of party or ideology. The party who wins usually draws the lines for our congressional districts. Thats why its damn near impossible to depose an incumbant once in place unless he or she is of the opposing party. The longer our politicians are in office the more corrupt and beholding to special interests they become. They're no longer servants of their constiuents, but slaves to they benefactors. They do their bidding and we the people lose. For me this isn't a democrat, independent or republican issue, but an american issue.

An American issue....its morally wrong to spit in the memory of all the men who died and suffered, families without fathers, mothers that lost sons so we would enjoy our way of life. Now to compare OWS with those who suffered in starvation, dysentary, disease, most without shoes and adequate clothing at Valley Forge is at the least uniformed at the most just wrong. Suffering today over a job loss or "protesting" from your tents etc....is nothing compared to the suffering of our ancestors during the COLDEST winter ever recorded on this continent. Its not even that cold in Cincinnati right now. We have had an easy winter. Same fight sure, but not nearly the same circumstances. If it were 10 degrees with a foot of snow on the ground and ows people were dropping dead yall would go home in a heart beat.

2/12/2012 10:25:55 AM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

In addition to what you said, it is a very different fight. They fought for freedome, not a social hand-out or some form of entitled financial reconstruction. To compare the patriots that have fought, risked life and limb, and made the ultimate sacrifice opf their very lives to the whiners that make up OWS is obscene. The fact that these misguided unfortunates can think for a second that they compare truely reveals how desperately diconnected from the realities of patriotism and sacrifice they are. They need to put the big boy and big girl panties on and get off their little asses and find something realistically meaningful to do. Their current efforts simply make them look like foolish spoiled brats without a clue about anything that is important.

2/12/2012 5:29:26 PM Hows that march going?  
drew_5050
Middletown, OH
34, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from jbck:
In addition to what you said, it is a very different fight. They fought for freedome, not a social hand-out or some form of entitled financial reconstruction. To compare the patriots that have fought, risked life and limb, and made the ultimate sacrifice opf their very lives to the whiners that make up OWS is obscene. The fact that these misguided unfortunates can think for a second that they compare truely reveals how desperately diconnected from the realities of patriotism and sacrifice they are. They need to put the big boy and big girl panties on and get off their little asses and find something realistically meaningful to do. Their current efforts simply make them look like foolish spoiled brats without a clue about anything that is important.

If I were marching I'd be protesting the special interests and the people who really control whats going on in our country. I'm sure there are folks who are just wanting a handout or something. But for those who are protesting what I just talked about its the same fight or really simular anyway. Youre average continental army soldier did not have much to gain. So why did he fight? Economic injustice as well. It wasn't merely being taxed. But not being represented. It was being treated like a second class citizen. If we were living in those days everything we couldn't make on the farm that had to be purchased was typically purchased through the british east india company. They could charge what they wanted, sell inferior products etc... Here's this story about George Washingtion having purchased clothing and glass etc...from London. When he opened the chest he expected to see new things. They were not new. They were used worn items. And he had no recourse. There are alot of reasons. Its not the exact same fight but there are paralles between some of the things we're facing and what our ancestors faced. Another example is the healthcare law. The first time since we have been independent we will be forced to purchase a service from a private company.

The war in new england would have been more about fighting back an occupying power. The Root of our revolution is based in economic matters. So fighting against economic injustice is just as american today as it was then. But sitting in a tent and beating a drum just because your a hippy is just .....sad.

2/13/2012 5:15:18 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

You're giving them too much credit, but then you often do. You try to be ompassionate and agreeable, Drew. That's nice. When I see the OWS crowd what I see are the same people that will emulate Greeks protesting the austerity measures they earned by spending beyond their means. Now that that didn't work they are not happy to find solutions or work to help get out of the mess they are in, they just b*tch and whine about stuff that makes up reality and then run around being a nusiance and burning things.

2/13/2012 9:18:30 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Way to go United Steel Workers Local 100! Hire OWS protesters for $60 a day and they don't even speak English and can't read the signes you gave them to carry? Give me a break! What kind of crap is that? The fact is that 95% of all union workers in America are government workers. Only 5% of them are employed in the private sector. Again....government is the problem. They need to be weaned out considerably. They need to get productive, meaningful jobs and stop the stealing! We simply can't afford their excesses anymore!

2/13/2012 9:41:12 PM Hows that march going?  
betterwithme
Over 2,000 Posts (2,418)
Severy, KS
62, joined Dec. 2009

That is generous of the steel workers union. $60.00? that two hours work for a steel worker and for what, just so Fox a cannot say' see look it is the union workers out marching. I'd like to know when are these workers going to stand in front of Jimmy Hoffa's mansion to protest. My guess is never. Does any protestor have any idea just how BIG the unions are? I work with 60 teamsters. They pay $40.00 a month union dues. Times 60 workers. Thats $2,400.00 per month going into the locals pocket each month. Times 12 months = $28,800.00 a year JUST off of 60 people. Our guys have not had a raise in two years. So where is the workers friend? No raise in two years and still paying 40 bucks a month.

The unions has 14.3 million workers and most pay more then our guys do. So do the math.

2/14/2012 2:19:07 PM Hows that march going?  
drew_5050
Middletown, OH
34, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from jbck:
You're giving them too much credit, but then you often do. You try to be ompassionate and agreeable, Drew. That's nice. When I see the OWS crowd what I see are the same people that will emulate Greeks protesting the austerity measures they earned by spending beyond their means. Now that that didn't work they are not happy to find solutions or work to help get out of the mess they are in, they just b*tch and whine about stuff that makes up reality and then run around being a nusiance and burning things.

I don't aim to be agreeable. And I don't think I give them credit. Ive been very critical of the ows crowd. All I'm saying is we live in a time when there are rules for us, then there are rules for them. Wall street got bailed out. Mainstreet didn't. Not that bailing out anyone is acceptable, however to point that out is imperative. We don't have lobbyists, they do. There is not a level playing field. And without a level playing field there can't be equal opportunity. I believe in equal opportunity, not equal results. This makes us competitive. People strive for the potential, thats the foundation of a healthy capitalist system. We do not have this anymore. Its not only wallstreet. Its govt. Its democrats, its republicans, its the whole damn system. Its unjust.

I don't say these things because im conservative or because im liberal or moderate or whatever, This is what I see. The fact that 94% of all elections won, the candidate had more money is telling. It doesnt matter which party. And now we're coming up on the presidential elections where our candidates seem to have their own billionaire. Just like Obama is/was/is beholding to the large donors do you think Santorum won't be owned by his billionaire benefactor or Gingrich by his? Its a F***** mess. That may not be the identical reason why our ancestors fought, but its the same kinda issues in which they would have rebelled.

2/14/2012 6:02:56 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Wall Street didn't get bailed out. A few of the financial institutions that are included in it did, but not the whole thing. For example, Stevens Group planned and didn't need one. They saw it coming and didn't get involved in the shenanigans of other firms. They prospered on their own.

The auto companies didn't get bailed out, either. The bailout preserved the unions. That was the only focus of the progressives in charge of government. Had Chrysler and GM gone down, they would have come back an prospered on their own. The union contracts would have been null and void.

The bail out preserved the unions and that status quo. The focus was on preserving labor unions. Why not? 95% of government workers are in a union. Only 5% of union membership today is in the private sector. 95% works for our local, state and federal governments. Without that 5% the government workers would have nothing to back their claims of "equality and solidarity" with other workers. They would soon lose their power to rob and steal from the rest of us as a result. Saving labor unions was critical to their continued golden place among us.

OWS is just an extension of progressive liberal policies that promote the transfer of wealth through the threat of government sanction. Try not paying your taxes to support government programs and see what you get.

OWS is an obscene joke. Period. Nothing more or less than another tool of liberal progressives that want to transform America into a socialist quagmire. Just another unknowing tool of the social elite that are destroying the very fabric of America.

That's just the plain unvarnished truth.

[Edited 2/14/2012 6:04:14 PM ]

2/14/2012 7:53:27 PM Hows that march going?  
drew_5050
Middletown, OH
34, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from jbck:
Wall Street didn't get bailed out. A few of the financial institutions that are included in it did, but not the whole thing. For example, Stevens Group planned and didn't need one. They saw it coming and didn't get involved in the shenanigans of other firms. They prospered on their own.

The auto companies didn't get bailed out, either. The bailout preserved the unions. That was the only focus of the progressives in charge of government. Had Chrysler and GM gone down, they would have come back an prospered on their own. The union contracts would have been null and void.

The bail out preserved the unions and that status quo. The focus was on preserving labor unions. Why not? 95% of government workers are in a union. Only 5% of union membership today is in the private sector. 95% works for our local, state and federal governments. Without that 5% the government workers would have nothing to back their claims of "equality and solidarity" with other workers. They would soon lose their power to rob and steal from the rest of us as a result. Saving labor unions was critical to their continued golden place among us.

OWS is just an extension of progressive liberal policies that promote the transfer of wealth through the threat of government sanction. Try not paying your taxes to support government programs and see what you get.

OWS is an obscene joke. Period. Nothing more or less than another tool of liberal progressives that want to transform America into a socialist quagmire. Just another unknowing tool of the social elite that are destroying the very fabric of America.

That's just the plain unvarnished truth.

Some of what you say is the truth. Im no fan of ows, and im no fan of unions. I see shit for what it is. I dont give a F*** about ideology. We agree on a whole lot, but theres one big difference. You view everything with through ideological blinders. The whole damn system is a mess. Its the corporations, its the unions its all the special interests and its a govt that works thats on the auction block.

And if wallstreet didn't get a bailout why b*tch about t.a.r.p? Just saying. It makes me sick. Jbck you and I do not have the money for a lobbyist. SO how will we achieve a smaller govt thats out of our lives and that works more effectively? We wont. Theres not a candidate running for president that wouldn't expand govt. except ron paul. the next candidate is mitt romney. he may say anything to get elected but he has the business sense to shrink the govt and make it more effective. santorum and gingrich are big govt conservatives. were screwed

2/15/2012 9:58:52 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from drew_5050:
Some of what you say is the truth. Im no fan of ows, and im no fan of unions. I see shit for what it is. I dont give a F*** about ideology. We agree on a whole lot, but theres one big difference. You view everything with through ideological blinders. The whole damn system is a mess. Its the corporations, its the unions its all the special interests and its a govt that works thats on the auction block.

And if wallstreet didn't get a bailout why b*tch about t.a.r.p? Just saying. It makes me sick. Jbck you and I do not have the money for a lobbyist. SO how will we achieve a smaller govt thats out of our lives and that works more effectively? We wont. Theres not a candidate running for president that wouldn't expand govt. except ron paul. the next candidate is mitt romney. he may say anything to get elected but he has the business sense to shrink the govt and make it more effective. santorum and gingrich are big govt conservatives. were screwed

Idealology is dangerous. Makes you waste effort on what become essentially meaningless things. Survival is more important than ideology because if you are with the loins you eat, with the gazelles and somebody dies today.

Expanding government is the worst thing we can do for several reasons.

1. It increases the cost that is already defined by unsustainable deficits.

2. It creates a blessed group of "servants" that are masterfully the masters of us all.

3. Government doesn't expand free will and self-dtermination, it requires we all toe the line or forgo the freebies and benefits of their benevolence.

4. The benefit of it is only more unsustainable debt.

5. They lie and confuse facts and circumstances. Social Securityu and Meidcare are EARNED benefits you have paid for in every paycheck of your life.

6. When there were surpluses they ( our benevolent government) spent them to expand things like WIC, Medicaid, and various HUD projects. Left alone Social Security and Medicare would be fine today. Financing unfunded and unearned benefits like these other programs merely destroyed the solvency of them.

7. Obama is like Hitler. He says one thing and does something completely different. What you see are the sound bites on the "news". They have no relationship to what they really do. He talks a good talk but walks in a very different direction.

8. The excesses of our politicians and thier promises are no longer sustainable. They are already past the point of "no return". Their only option is to lie, cheat, and steal their way to continued power. They do that through media manipulation and silly little "sound bites" people react to. All I can say is that you need to think deeply, check facts, and see the Bullshit for what it is.

9. They have crossed the line into what your church can do. It is a reverse violation of the separation of the two.

10. You are f**ked unless you get off your a** and end it. We have elections in less than a year. Stand up and go do something, even if it means throwing most of the bumbs out. But remember, there are a few good bumbs in there from two years ago.

We will be doomed by entitlements or resurected by freedom and self-determination. Which part of that do you fit into?

Just wondering.

2/26/2012 1:38:43 AM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

We are doing many things in many different states and countries around the world and we are all in contact with each other on the internet. Why do you think congress wanted to be able to shut any site down they didn't like but we got that bill stopped. We will have to fight it again and again because it is the only thing the government has no control over yet. Now OWS in other countries are saying their government is trying to impose the same bill on them.

2/29/2012 9:21:37 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Wome people just have to be part of somthing, regardless of how silly it is. I wish you good luck and fortune with it. Regardless, OWS are a bunch of foolish people. That being established, it is certain they don't matter no matter what they do. They are simply a nusiance best left to themselves. They'll find jobs when they get hungry enough. Earth worms anyone?

3/2/2012 4:35:57 PM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Find JB lay back and let others fight for the rights that you are glad to take away from others. So how many guns you got. One of the signers of the constitution said "WELL THEY HAVE A DEMOCRACY, LET'S SEE IF THEY CAN HANG ON TO IT".

We are allowing it to ravel at the edges a little at a time by allowing the CIA to spy on the American people which it had been against the law until "THE PATRIOT ACT". We will probably never get that back.

I have artificial knees so if I want to fly I have to have someone stick their hands on every part and crevice of my body. We will probably never get this stopped either. And these are just a few of the RIGHTS that we no longer have.

The constitution was to restrain the government not the people. And we are allowing a Gestapo again with cops hiding their faces so they can't be ID'd.

[Edited 3/2/2012 4:36:20 PM ]

3/2/2012 8:35:11 PM Hows that march going?  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Odd, I too have a metal knee and don't have trouble getting on a planes. Maybe we fly different airlines.

3/2/2012 8:38:38 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

If I can't get on the company jet, I drive. Don't want some reformed convict at an airport touching my "stuff", period. When does government intervention stop? Just let everybody bring a side arm and terroists will find some other place to attack. As usual, government is on the exact opposite wrong track.

3/5/2012 12:03:59 AM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

I feel the same way. If you have metel set off an alarm which mine will I have already been told, then a pat down comes next. I know you guys don't believe it but some of us women do not want womans hands in our nither parts ether.

3/5/2012 7:39:33 AM Hows that march going?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

If we are all telling the truth, I do not mind the extra "touch" of security at the airport. This past summer I flew round trip to the east coast. As I said, I too have a metal knee and I was padded down only once. I was paddedd down flying out in Kansas City but not flying back from DC. So I'm not sure wasa why you get picked everytime. Maybe it is your beauty.

3/5/2012 11:06:23 AM Hows that march going?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Pat downs wouldnt be necessary if there wasnt such a huge resistance to full body xray scans..

3/5/2012 12:08:19 PM Hows that march going?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Being that this thread is about the marchers (ows). Can anyone(Wasa)explain why OWS had a convention in Terrain, Iran? Does this mean OWS is now supporting those who want to and have killed our own people?

3/7/2012 12:36:00 AM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

I have tried to tell you guys many times that the OWS movement is happening all over the world. With cell phones and internet we do not need a lying government telling us what to believe but instead the populations, everyday working people all over the world are having their protests just like we are and we are all in contact.

Why do you think they wanted to get the NADA bill passed? so they could control what information is going over the internet and shut down anyone that was talking about things they don't like? After all they have called OWS a low level terrorist group. Now they are trying to pass a bill to stop protesting altogether.

People have overturned their governments by protesting in massive numbers.

3/7/2012 7:15:13 AM Hows that march going?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
I have tried to tell you guys many times that the OWS movement is happening all over the world. With cell phones and internet we do not need a lying government telling us what to believe but instead the populations, everyday working people all over the world are having their protests just like we are and we are all in contact.

Why do you think they wanted to get the NADA bill passed? so they could control what information is going over the internet and shut down anyone that was talking about things they don't like? After all they have called OWS a low level terrorist group. Now they are trying to pass a bill to stop protesting altogether.

People have overturned their governments by protesting in massive numbers.

Thank you for explaination but I still have the same question. Why "OWS" protesting in Iran? Do they have a wall street there too? Are they protesting their govenment and why? I come to you wasa because you have been elected to be our OWS expert.

Your statement "they wanted to pass NADA." I believe that the they you speak of is Obama and his administration. Yes? Not they the GOP?

Now that you and your group of protesters are so connected through the electronic media, as a center left person, how does this make you feel that "your" elected Democrat president and adm. want to trample on your freedom ie.. the internet and electronic media?

3/7/2012 2:42:52 PM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Our president was elected by the majority of America. OWS are not democrats or republicans and we have as much complaint about President Obama as we do of the republican House. We are trying to get the money out of government so that the politicians can no longer be bought. We want those who bankrupted the financial system be held accountable. We want the workers in all the world to have some say so in how they are treated. And we want those that have gotten rich off the system, wars and having all the money in the world, need to pay a fair share of taxes.

3/7/2012 9:17:32 PM Hows that march going?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Politicians not being bought??? With the allowance of Super PACs (court decision obama supported), politicans are more bought than ever! Obama himself is projected to spend over $1 billion on re-election... Disgusting.

3/7/2012 9:32:49 PM Hows that march going?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Our president was elected by the majority of America. OWS are not democrats or republicans and we have as much complaint about President Obama as we do of the republican House. We are trying to get the money out of government so that the politicians can no longer be bought. We want those who bankrupted the financial system be held accountable. We want the workers in all the world to have some say so in how they are treated. And we want those that have gotten rich off the system, wars and having all the money in the world, need to pay a fair share of taxes.

"We want those who bankrupt the financial system....." Check me if Im wrong. Yes the politians are guilty as sin but aren't the "people" also guilty? How many people over the millennium have gone to college on barrowed fed backed loans and never paid them back. I bet a mess of them. How many people have lived on welfare with no intention of getting employment? How many people in the past 10 years bought houses with fed backed money knowingly they could never afford to pay back? You are actively protesting them aren't you?

Oh I totally agree the government is corrupt but don't leave out all the irresponsible, refreeloading people.

3/9/2012 8:05:13 PM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

As far as a convention in Iran they are Iranian. Each country is running their own OWS. They are using the name because we are all protesting our governments and the bankers that control the world. Any conventions in America would be held in NYC.

3/9/2012 8:08:17 PM Hows that march going?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
As far as a convention in Iran they are Iranian. Each country is running their own OWS. They are using the name because we are all protesting our governments and the bankers that control the world. Any conventions in America would be held in NYC.

Ok. thank you

3/11/2012 4:17:04 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Hopefully at the UN where they are as insignificant as that body.

3/12/2012 5:18:03 PM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

YOU are not a rich man you just think you are and pat yourself on the back for doing it all on your own. Nobody ever helped you or loaned you money.

3/12/2012 6:39:14 PM Hows that march going?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
YOU are not a rich man you just think you are and pat yourself on the back for doing it all on your own. Nobody ever helped you or loaned you money.

This reminds me about how GM got help (simulas) to survive but nobody scolds them for not making it on their own.

3/13/2012 2:37:48 PM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
This reminds me about how GM got help (simulas) to survive but nobody scolds them for not making it on their own.

At the time of the car bailout the banking system was crashing and NOBODY was loaning money. If GM had failed there would have been soo many more layoffs that we would have hit the bottom of depression because millions and millions of people that do not work for the auto makers but are involved in making parts for the car industry. They have been the largest part of our workforce for a hundred years. When you drive a truck you see how many companies are involved in car making. The next largest being food.

3/13/2012 3:09:10 PM Hows that march going?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
At the time of the car bailout the banking system was crashing and NOBODY was loaning money. If GM had failed there would have been soo many more layoffs that we would have hit the bottom of depression because millions and millions of people that do not work for the auto makers but are involved in making parts for the car industry. They have been the largest part of our workforce for a hundred years. When you drive a truck you see how many companies are involved in car making. The next largest being food.

Now see I see it from a different view. GM as a corp going bankrupt would just have been one in many corps who has gone bankrupt in the last 100 plus years. Sometime and I think in this case, a bankruptcy would have alowed GM to reoganized no doubt into a far batter company. In order for Gm to have gotten to the point of needing a bail out means the corp was in bad shape an sloppy run. And the housing slup had nothing to do with this. Union contracts? Big yes. But that is what GM agreed to. So no slack there.

Look at GM today. They are crawling out of the hole but with debt to "the people" and still people got layed off. Do you not think that if GM had been allowed to reoganize, restructure, given a a clean slate and not have this billion dollar debt hanging over their head, they would not have made it just as big if not bigger then today?

3/13/2012 11:22:49 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Nobody is loaning money because before the loan comes due the money is worth less than the original loan. It's called inflation and government largess printing the damned stuff willy-nilly liek a bunch of drunken sailors. The automotive corporations were not bailed out by Obama and the Congress, the unions were. Has the corporations failed, the union contracts, like all other contracts, would have been null and void. Nobody bailed out the corporations, they preserved the power of the UAW. Simple answers to simple truths.

3/14/2012 11:55:30 AM Hows that march going?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Jb, not to mention with the amount of money spent it would have been cheaper for te govt to actually just pay every auto worker who would have lost his job from GM/chevy his full salary for a year.. During which time another auto maker would rise up.. After all, after the others go bankrupt they have to liquidate their physical assests to repay what they can.. Meaning: sell factories and equipment.. Someone gonna buy it and make cars, then they need workers and POOF workers get hired!! Thats friggin capitalism!

And to be fair, Bush did initiate the bailout program before he left office, however as i recall he was only offering around 300bil to auto makers and obama came in and more than doubled it.

[Edited 3/14/2012 11:57:26 AM ]

3/14/2012 6:37:43 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Certainly. Remember that the government needs all those 95% of union workers to operate. Any administration needs those unioned government workers, at least to maintain the status quo. Ron Paul would fire most of them and I agree. Those that benefited most from the bailouts were not autoworkers, but government workers.

Now we see cities and coutnies cutting back "essential" services just so they can continue to pay bloated retirement benefits to retired government civil servants. When stripped from the BS it is it's just union theft all around.

Now it is coming to roost and affecting us all. So what's wrong with firing some retired government workers making 20 times the average American worker's salary? Whats' wrong with scaling them back to say military retirement levels of an average of less than $15,000 a year? Civil servants being paid 6 figures (that's more than $100,000 a year, many at more than $250,000 a year) in retirement?

I say nothing wrong with that. Scale them back to what social security allows without deduction in SS benefits (somewhere between $14,000 and $15,000 a year). The average miliitary veteran that retired makes less in retirement pay than what social security allows without an offset. What did some fat, happy, comfy civil servant do to deserve better than our soldiers?

3/15/2012 12:06:29 AM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Joke that would have worked maybe in Normal times but this is not normal times and to go bankrupt and survive takes people to loan to you based on your collateral but NOBODY one more time NOBODY was loaning money. And as I said there would be so many layoffs that we would take forever, if at all to come out of it. Thankfully the President had enough reasoning to not let the USA to go bankrupt.

By the way if some of these rich people who live here and get all the benefits of living here quit taking their money, that they made here, out of this country so they do not have to pay taxes, maybe we would not have suffered as much as we have for the last 3 years.

Mr. Romney has money in Caman and Swiss accounts so he does not have to pay taxes on all he has. Just what we need a $270,000,000 millionaire being president so he can show those millionaire friends how to hide their money too. And don't try to say with millions that we would be better because he does not need money. He has collected more money than any other candidate so he will still cater to the big money for donations to be reelected just like all the others.

3/15/2012 12:14:30 AM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from betterwithme:
Lost titles? Thats old new girl. I don't have an ows folks on my lawn. Is it because I pay my home payments? Donna, don't these ows protesters have jobs to go to other them sitting on someones lawn like a flock of geese? Just eating and shitting?

Great for the x-mili. Where are the poor and lazy? Why are'nt they out there improving their own communities? Are they just sitting back and letting the X-mili and Home Depot do all the work?

Are you deaf, dumb and blind? There are 20 million people looking for work or more than part time work? Where have you been the last 10 years to not have any idea what trouble we have been in? Drop dead cause you bring nothing to this world but another hateful person that we don't need.

You and Jb need to go live with the apes and be the survive or die. That is just the same as you want for anyone that has not had your advantages. How long could you keep up your payments if you lost your job and at your age it would not be easy to get another. Of course we would not want all to know that your job is one of those union jobs that you are attacking others for having.

3/15/2012 6:37:22 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from wasaqueen:
Are you deaf, dumb and blind? There are 20 million people looking for work or more than part time work? Where have you been the last 10 years to not have any idea what trouble we have been in? Drop dead cause you bring nothing to this world but another hateful person that we don't need.

You and Jb need to go live with the apes and be the survive or die. That is just the same as you want for anyone that has not had your advantages. How long could you keep up your payments if you lost your job and at your age it would not be easy to get another. Of course we would not want all to know that your job is one of those union jobs that you are attacking others for having.

There are 20 million illegals working here silly lady, including by your own admission in an earlier post your son in law. Send them home and there are plenty of jobs for Americans.

3/15/2012 10:10:06 PM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Why don't you hunt down humans and let the cops become the Army and then the constitution will be worthless.

That is not OWS that is people that are there to make a profit off the movement. Not a problem but it should not be blamed on the legitimate protesters. If you like the way the world and country is heading then do not protest but give us our constitutional right to protest and make our grievencies known to our government. And when it is your turn with your tea party, then we will give you the same.

[Edited 3/15/2012 10:13:44 PM ]

3/21/2012 8:24:02 PM Hows that march going?  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Drivel.

3/22/2012 12:06:27 AM Hows that march going?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jbck:
Drivel.

Another intelligent remark from Brainman.