Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

That weekend I talked to a neuropsychologist from Milwaukee a software program developer from Austin, Texas an improv instructor from Seattle and an economics masters student from London. alpena michigan dating If only there was a location to go and strategy individuals and flirt . On a side note, I have noticed numerous profiles with the exact same photographs, and no descriptions. lazarbeam omegle It tough for a man to let go of a lady due to the fact it was so tough for him to get 1.

best free online hookup

Woo is an remarkable on line dating platform, in particular employed by educated pros. jacksonville chat I would genuinely query the self esteem/respect and naivety of any woman who utilised these sort of apps. On line dating is not something whacky and weird. mega personal buffalo ny Mates had set me up with a person they did not know incredibly well.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/19/2012 12:47:31 AM What do i say to this??LOL?  
tamerahlynn
Sweet Home, OR
46, joined Oct. 2011

I dis-agree Tamera...to an extent...... (they didn't have proper interpretations (antonym ) for "peace" when the KJV was written

God does not create evil....he does however create calamity and allowed calamity to happen

Evil exists.......evil means ......without the presence of God ( so to speak)

darkness means......not in God's presence

He gave us FREE WILL we can't blame God from the bad choices we make, we choice to do wrong

think about

------------------------------------------------------

hes arguing his own bible..lol

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/3/2012 8:09:09 AM What do i say to this??LOL?  
funches
Chicago, IL
61, joined Nov. 2009

if God is the creator or everything then he therefore created evil ...to claim that Man created something that God didn't create would mean that God isn't the creator of everything

since God created everything within those 6 days of Creation...then that is why you have to search for the creation of evil within that time line

since Adam and Eve was of the same blood and God gave the command to "be fruitlful and multiply" ...he commanded them to commit incest and to inbreed which he later deem to be a sin ...

also according to the bible In the Beginning light didn't exist ...which means that God existed as an omnipresence entity in darkness before he created Light

since no man has seen God and lived then God created light so that man could not see him in the darkness

if God is supposedly omnipresence then he would exist everywhere even where evil existed

2/3/2012 8:17:29 PM What do i say to this??LOL?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from funches:
if God is the creator or everything then he therefore created evil ...to claim that Man created something that God didn't create would mean that God isn't the creator of everything..

And the mighty Christians can have it that way.

2/9/2012 6:45:14 AM What do i say to this??LOL?  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from funches:
if God is the creator or everything then he therefore created evil ...to claim that Man created something that God didn't create would mean that God isn't the creator of everything

since God created everything within those 6 days of Creation...then that is why you have to search for the creation of evil within that time line

since Adam and Eve was of the same blood and God gave the command to "be fruitlful and multiply" ...he commanded them to commit incest and to inbreed which he later deem to be a sin ...

also according to the bible In the Beginning light didn't exist ...which means that God existed as an omnipresence entity in darkness before he created Light

since no man has seen God and lived then God created light so that man could not see him in the darkness

if God is supposedly omnipresence then he would exist everywhere even where evil existed

2/20/2012 6:51:26 PM What do i say to this??LOL?  
mib40
Conroe, TX
46, joined Feb. 2012

If God is everywhere then everything is in his presence, and if God is the creator of all then he did create evil. The question is why? If u believe in such things.

2/21/2012 12:54:42 AM What do i say to this??LOL?  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

If god created everything then what created god? That is my favorite question to ask those who ask me about my beliefs. To believe in creationism via religion means that the creator had to be created, right?

2/21/2012 5:20:05 AM What do i say to this??LOL?  
mib40
Conroe, TX
46, joined Feb. 2012

Here's an interesting concept. I've heard some ppl say that God is nothing but a collective of us once we die. Therefore there is no need to interfere in life because we all end up in the same place. (Not my belief just something I've heard).

2/21/2012 6:48:55 PM What do i say to this??LOL?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from mib40:
Here's an interesting concept. I've heard some ppl say that God is nothing but a collective of us once we die. Therefore there is no need to interfere in life because we all end up in the same place. (Not my belief just something I've heard).

Some people, in their profoundly rooted ignorance, will believe and emotionally grab themselves to any concept that would help them to palliate their fear of death.

2/21/2012 8:21:53 PM What do i say to this??LOL?  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Quote from azmetalfan:
If god created everything then what created god? That is my favorite question to ask those who ask me about my beliefs. To believe in creationism via religion means that the creator had to be created, right?

This is the same question I have been asking for years. Most preachers get the "deer in the headlights" look before either telling me I'm a smartass (which I already know) or he has always around. Another question, how are we to know God isn't a woman. Since he or she doesn't exist I Guess the question realy isn't relevent. Something to ask the next christian as they are beating us over the head with a bible.

2/21/2012 8:30:23 PM What do i say to this??LOL?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

2/21/2012 8:35:08 PM What do i say to this??LOL?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
This is the same question I have been asking for years. Most preachers get the "deer in the headlights" look before either telling me I'm a smartass (which I already know) or he has always around. Another question, how are we to know God isn't a woman. Since he or she doesn't exist I Guess the question realy isn't relevent. Something to ask the next christian as they are beating us over the head with a bible.

I have asked these two questions to believers in several countries...so far, I have not received an answer...only excuses such as "we can discuss it later."

2/21/2012 8:53:22 PM What do i say to this??LOL?  
mib40
Conroe, TX
46, joined Feb. 2012

My favorite excuse for no answers by Christians is "you just have to believe, that's what faith is" LOL

3/15/2012 1:19:59 AM What do i say to this??LOL?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Tell them "Keep your faith. I will stick with reason."

6/12/2012 4:23:55 AM What do i say to this??LOL?  

fixitman644
Kenosha, WI
57, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from mib40:
My favorite excuse for no answers by Christians is "you just have to believe, that's what faith is" LOL
I have heard this before too , word for word, must be a text book reply. (from their book)