Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account

Tell me about a thing you have accomplished that you re proud of. san jose classifieds Contacting an employer to determine if any job openings exist does not count. Not fairly sure how to get to the second date? Here are some tips for how to adhere to up immediately after a good initially date. cityxguide santa barbara They can seamlessly navigate conversations so subjects flow from one particular to the subsequent with out any lulls.

port st lucie hookups

They married in 2016 and now have a toddler and a dog. daytona personals Having on there, nevertheless, is tougher than finding a great date. Basic discussions about the on line dating sector. albanian dating app Stories integration is rolling out starting today to Facebook Dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/20/2012 2:32:07 PM Wine making?? any ideas how to make great wine  
letsfishsoon
Christiansburg, VA
36, joined Dec. 2011

I dont like to drink offten and would love to make my own wine i want to use blackberrie wine berries something like that i want it to be sweet can someone help me with ideas

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/11/2012 3:38:02 AM Wine making?? any ideas how to make great wine  

hobbiton_brewer
Winnfield, LA
33, joined Feb. 2012

Yeah, what would you like to know?

2/22/2012 9:07:32 PM Wine making?? any ideas how to make great wine  
lilacs31961
Madisonville, TN
56, joined Feb. 2012

id like to know recipe

7/6/2012 6:23:26 PM Wine making?? any ideas how to make great wine  

grasroots
Cottontown, TN
60, joined Sep. 2011

Here is a simple way I was taught...
5- gal water bottle with a cap and a tube to run from fermenting bottle to a 2-litre bottle of water --- this is to let gas work off--

a clean 5- gal bucket full of berries etc. mash up the fruit ..
funnell in to ferment bottle
a gallon of water-
1-pack of yeast
mix in water
a 10-lb bag of sugar
mix and dissolve in water
funnel mix in to ferment bottle
stir contents
add water to top of curve in main bottle
set cap with tube ran to water bottle
let it wok till bubbles stop
and let it set alittle longer
then bottle in as sterilized bottles as you can.
Good Luck

10/12/2012 12:33:08 AM Wine making?? any ideas how to make great wine  
1sweetoldman
Dayton, VA
53, joined Oct. 2012

i use to make a lot and all was sparkling wine
a recipe is a quart of friut for a gal of water, a pound-1/2 of sugar for every gal
i used food safe 4 gal. buckets that had a snaping lid made a small hole in the top for a peice of tubing that went in a small pill bottle to the bottom of it' add a little bit of water in the bottle for a bubbler
1 pack of yeast be sure to start the yeast in luke warm water to start it i used a 1/2 pk. for 4 gals
i pressure cook it to get the alcohol to 30%
i have used 5 gal glass bottles and a cork into the pill bottle just make sure that its only a 1/4 inch of water in the pill bottle or it will build to much pressure and blow the glass bottle or u can use a rubber in the top of the 5 gal glass bottle will work to when the rubber goes down the wine is done
be sure to set it in a cool dark place that stays above 72 degs
dont add store bought juices cause they have persertives in them and that will kill the yeast
if u make grape wines u dont need yeast at all but takes a long time to work i alwasy add a little if u use to much it will make the wine bitter
ive made grape,canlope,strawberry,cherry,blackberry,black-red rasberry,blueberry,watermelon,peach,wild cherry,mawlberry
all u need to make alcohol is water,sugar,yeast the friut is for flavor

10/12/2012 12:42:46 AM Wine making?? any ideas how to make great wine  
1sweetoldman
Dayton, VA
53, joined Oct. 2012

wine willnt age in glass or plastic so before i take mine up i put a peice of burnt wood stick[of fruit wood] in the bucket a couple weeks to start the age for i take it up the carbon starts the age that why the big makers age it in burnt out barrels or u can put a lite match in every bottle to smoke each bottle

10/12/2012 1:54:15 PM Wine making?? any ideas how to make great wine  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Photobucket

1/19/2013 9:35:41 AM Wine making?? any ideas how to make great wine  
skc2013
Jacksonville, FL
47, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from 1sweetoldman:
wine willnt age in glass or plastic so before i take mine up i put a peice of burnt wood stick[of fruit wood] in the bucket a couple weeks to start the age for i take it up the carbon starts the age that why the big makers age it in burnt out barrels or u can put a lite match in every bottle to smoke each bottle

I don't make make wine myself or at least never tried to, but my dad used to use old clay 10 gal pickle crocks and he would line the inside of the crock he used to age in with maple slats, but I don't remember anymore what maple he used.

1/20/2013 8:25:21 PM Wine making?? any ideas how to make great wine  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

A little wine every day strengthens the blood ... so I've heard tell.