Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

It verifies the profile photo of the user through the registration process. free online dating forum Look out for scam dating web sites, says Scruff s Silverberg. But dating is not just about not stepping on a thing messy or explosive. houston hookup apps As a outcome, EliteSingles is really able to meet expectation and hopes for on the web dating.

top gay hookup apps

Plus, the answer to a excellent question will make your dates far less boring and bring you closer. latinas niagara falls Facebook Dating and Hinge are only out there as mobile apps. Looking to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media etc. prbeauty onlyfans JDate is a dating service exclusively for Jewish singles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/22/2012 11:49:02 AM Ideal first date?  
louise8129
Harrington, DE
35, joined Dec. 2011

Tell me what you think would be an ideal first date! Here's the catch...bars and restaurants don't count! I'm not a native Delawarean, so clue me in to the sometimes hidden opportunities!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/22/2012 12:10:02 PM Ideal first date?  
great_intellect
Bear, DE
28, joined Dec. 2011

You know the old drive in movie in Felton used to be my spot lol but now, Dinner on the water in a romantic setting for a first date is pretty much it. First dates should be spent talking and getting know one another. That first hour dictates whether you'll see The person ever again. Sad to say but true! Lol

1/22/2012 12:20:31 PM Ideal first date?  
louise8129
Harrington, DE
35, joined Dec. 2011

Very true! Sadly the drive in theater closed a few years ago! I always heard such great things about it too!

1/22/2012 12:23:04 PM Ideal first date?  
great_intellect
Bear, DE
28, joined Dec. 2011

Yea I know. I made sure I was there the last weekend. It was always fun taking 20 people with you lol lining up your trucks.

What's your typical ideal First Date?

1/22/2012 12:44:55 PM Ideal first date?  
louise8129
Harrington, DE
35, joined Dec. 2011

Well for me it would be something engaging, I always thought bingo would be a little unorthodox and fun at the same time! Lmao Bowling is fun to!

1/22/2012 12:51:47 PM Ideal first date?  
great_intellect
Bear, DE
28, joined Dec. 2011

LMBO! Sounds old, but I'm sure it would be fun and interesting I've never done something like that for a first date. Nothing like yelling bingo the first hour of your first meeting. I bet it couldnt get any better then That. Sounds like you've done that before lol or just another Ideal Date fantasy, which is it? Lol

1/22/2012 1:17:02 PM Ideal first date?  
louise8129
Harrington, DE
35, joined Dec. 2011

You know I have yet to find a man who wants to play bingo! Someday! Ha

1/22/2012 1:23:30 PM Ideal first date?  
great_intellect
Bear, DE
28, joined Dec. 2011

He just might be right before your eyes. You never know. Fate has it ways of bringing others together. Just test the waters a little bit, proceed with caution, yet continue to ride the wave current. It may get a bit hard to ridr, but don't get off. A great surfer is determined to ride that one big wave, simply BECAUSE IT'S WORTH IT!

Go for it! Your already interested.

1/22/2012 1:23:59 PM Ideal first date?  
great_intellect
Bear, DE
28, joined Dec. 2011

...or better yet curious..

1/24/2012 5:14:09 PM Ideal first date?  
302_guy
Bridgeville, DE
30, joined Jan. 2012

Stock car races, drag races, tractor pull, car show. Something like that

1/30/2012 8:39:20 AM Ideal first date?  
outdoorz8157
Bridgeville, DE
59, joined Jan. 2010

I would like checking out all the Thrift Stores and Antique Shops. A good treasure hunt... At the same time you are learning the other person's tastes and never short of something to talk about.... Any takers????

2/6/2012 12:07:49 PM Ideal first date?  
satcomguy
Newark, DE
48, joined Aug. 2011

My ideal date would start with c*cktails before a nice dinner, maybe tapas, full of intelligent and playful conversation. Then on to a museum, art gallery or dancing with laughs and flirting. It ends in my bed, or her bed.

3/18/2012 10:44:13 AM Ideal first date?  
flirtylissa
Houston, DE
44, joined Mar. 2012

First Date...Whats that Honestly NEVER had one... kinda hooked up..and married BOTH times... within a few months.
Perfect for me... would be romance...walking on the beach at night, talking..Laying on a blanket looking at the stars.. HOPELESS Romantic.

6/4/2012 9:20:07 PM Ideal first date?  
nikki19808
Wilmington, DE
41, joined Jun. 2012

Other then bars or the movies, I wish I know of a good "1st" date spot in DE! I usually have to travel to Philly for any kind of night life. Any ideas DE???

6/12/2012 11:09:26 PM Ideal first date?  
cajon302
Wilmington, DE
41, joined Jun. 2012

Ideal date would not be with Nicole19808 because she is still married with 2 kids with a friend of mine. Hope you get help soon with all your issues. Philly would be an every Friday thing if you did not have kids.

7/1/2012 8:43:32 AM Ideal first date?  
countrykaper
Pittsville, MD
42, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from flirtylissa:
First Date...Whats that Honestly NEVER had one... kinda hooked up..and married BOTH times... within a few months.
Perfect for me... would be romance...walking on the beach at night, talking..Laying on a blanket looking at the stars.. HOPELESS Romantic.

Oh...know the feeling! I've been asked what I'd like to do on a first date and feel pretty bad when my comeback is "first date...sorry I honestly have never been on one"! Hopeless romantic I am also...walking the beach is the best way to get to know a person...it's quiet and w/ no disruptions!