Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookupmeeting

What made it so well known is Tinder made it very simple to use, gamified dating working with the swipe feature, and gave customers a lot more handle. chat rooms in nc That meant monitoring 3 produced up profiles for 24 hours, collecting match information and utilizing every function a dating internet site or app comes with. Start Chatting Now, start sharing picture and your favourite videos, make your conversation a effective memorandum for your chat mates. fetlife comfet Our principal priority is the wellbeing of our shoppers.

personal mega

Just after enduring a toxic partnership, Burnett spent the final 12 years enjoying life solo, dating casually and helping others going through hard divorces. nanaimo hookups You and your companion can be the most compatible duo out there, but if your plans don t match up, your partnership could possibly not be prepared for the subsequent level. Having said that, it can be tricky to impress a stranger, that as well in the very first meet. omegle multichat Men and women have a tendency to be interested in exciting folks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/21/2008 4:39:43 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
sweeetone1
Edson, AB
60, joined Apr. 2008

My oldest moved out a couple of years ago, next year, my other one will be moving out. Now, I need to down size. Not sure what to move into to. I am new here...I am sure this topic has came up before, sorry is it has. If any one cares to have any input? Thanks

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/21/2008 4:49:20 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
sweeetone1
Edson, AB
60, joined Apr. 2008

If.oops

I have some people telling me that condo is a good idea.
Then I have other people say, not good idea, soooo??

4/22/2008 1:12:31 AM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
miataman
Airdrie, AB
63, joined Mar. 2008

Sweetone1 , there are good things and bad things with condo's and townhouses so you have to weigh the pro's and con's . PRO. -- no yard work , no shoveling snow , can be economical if the condo fee's are not to high . CON. -- you WILL hear your nieghbors no matter how well built the place is , and that is why I just moved back to a detached house and it is worth every cent . Sounds like you have lots of time to decide anyway. Besides when the boys come to visit won't you want them to stay with you ? Just something to think about .

4/22/2008 12:53:30 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

Also condo fees can change anytime, Miata pretty much covered most of it.

4/22/2008 6:03:49 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
sweeetone1
Edson, AB
60, joined Apr. 2008

Thankyou Miata, and Rose.
My Daughter and Husband live here. My son will be moving out of town,and yes, he will be wanting to stay. I will have a place, if I decide Condo, or whatever, with and extra room for him/guest. Thanks Rose for telling me that, ya, the fees could go up, good point. I have only lived in a trailer, and then into a house. Never lived in an apartment/other... I am just finding it difficult to find a smaller house, that is a good price range, that isn't real old/and needs lots of work.In other words...my price range houses, and right size, are quite old, and need alot of work. Being single, no men to help out, it is difficult to find the right house. But, yes, I would prefer a house, or a modular trailer that is the newer ones. The older ones...your bills are high! And they need work, and insurance problems. In this town, the trailer courts also are asking real high stall rent.
Oh dear...eh...

4/23/2008 9:08:11 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
oceansaway0606
Calgary, AB
58, joined Apr. 2008

I like my condo. The roads are cleaned BEFORE the main roads are done, lawn always looks nice, I have a small flower garden that I can putter around in, any structural repairs are done at no immediate cost to me (just got a new deck and it was extended 2 more feet out) and I live on an end unit so I only have neighbors on one side.

4/24/2008 12:43:05 AM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
sweeetone1
Edson, AB
60, joined Apr. 2008

Thankyou oceansaway I like to hear any input. I appreciate it.

4/24/2008 3:16:37 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
oceansaway0606
Calgary, AB
58, joined Apr. 2008

You're welcome. Good luck with whatever your choose.

4/24/2008 4:11:45 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
southernbo62
Edmonton, AB
55, joined Nov. 2007

find yourself a realestate person ask for pros and cons here in edmonton condos are going down in price? i might have dreamed that but reserch it well then re do your home work

4/24/2008 10:25:16 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
sweeetone1
Edson, AB
60, joined Apr. 2008

Thanks Southernbo I talked to a Real Estate person today a little bit, looked at a condo. These condo's are New, they went up in price. They were starting to build them last year, and now for sale. Condo fees are $150.00. Taxes they don't know as of yet. They sure are real nice ones, (high quality) throughout,... with a Garage, and not the type that are in a square of them together. There in a line. Apartments across, but a wide street. They have concrete walls in between them. (quite sound proof) which is nice. Have to see about the taxes now, and see how often the condo fees might go up, and then decide if they are worth the money. Decisions decisions....hmmmm? I am looking at 2 houses also that are smaller, and that have been renovated.

4/25/2008 9:03:07 AM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

Be sure to read the condo rules carefully. There are restrictions on pets,
that you don't have in a house.
If you want to travel, a condo is easier to leave unattended than a house.
I know in Calgary, a trailer lot is upwards of $500/month.

4/25/2008 8:19:37 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
sweeetone1
Edson, AB
60, joined Apr. 2008

Hmmm I typed up a post, and didn't work.
Thanks Rose.
Yes, I am going to get the papers on the rules/fees for the condo's.
Next week will be a big week for me on making some decisions.
Oh, the trailer rentals in the parks here, depends. Newer trailers/park 535.00
Older trailer park 325.00. So, that 5hundred dollar one, no, I don't want to pay that. The older trailer parks are not very nice at all. Except one, that is about a 10 minute drive, and in winter, have to go over a bridge that is, well, not the best to go over in the winter.
Well, thanks everyone.

5/5/2008 5:22:50 AM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
wishfulone
Edmonton, AB
52, joined Apr. 2008

I'd go condo. Less maintenance for you = more time on Alberta Chat.

I live on a corner lot....there was a lot of snow this winter... I can't wait to get myself a nice condo and let them worry about the outdoor maintenance of the front and drive.

Maintenance fees, yes they do go up, but worth every penny.

5/12/2008 2:16:33 PM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
sweeetone1
Edson, AB
60, joined Apr. 2008

Thanks wishfulone,
I am leaning towards a condo. Maybe now i will have more time to have a life.

6/4/2008 10:47:42 AM Should a person buy a Condo or?... when down sizing ??  
rockey111
Edmonton, AB
61, joined Apr. 2008

I am bit too late to suggest,Instead of condo buy a small house or half duplex,where you donot have to pay condo fee,condo fees is just waste of money keeps increasing,now most the apartment start charging for heat too only water is included in condo fees .other side ifyou paying 400hundred dollar condofee and keeps increasing never gets paid off,same amount of money you can use to get bigger mortgage and get decent small half duplex and you can hire somebody for 100dollar to cut your lawn and remove snow,your mortgage payment will go toward paying off your principle, good luck