Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals com login

Most people today know what they want their futures to appear like in a broad, general sense, and it s pretty important to talk about these points with your partner so that you are on the same page. dating monterey On a initially date, there s a lot that s taking place psychologically, she says. In addition, as significantly as you would like to assistance them, you are not qualified to do so. russian dating fail The ones with much more tangible suggestions certainly signaled they took it extra seriously, says Lin.

private delights

To do this, they needed in app messaging with additional functionality that aids implement their own guidelines inside the chat environment. free dating florida When you have exchanged four messages with the person, the web site automatically enables the option for you. I have mates that are girls, some I have a crush on, but I that s the finish of it. rubmaps santa maria She introduced him to me and my wife and the other kids then she place on her coat and went out the door.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/21/2008 8:19:44 PM How long should we wait for a response back from someone?  
thatsingleguy00
Red Deer, AB
45, joined Dec. 2007

Just as the title states.. How long should a person wait for a responce back when messaging another person? I do know that people do have lives outside the internet and dating sites so that I understand but what if they come on the site and time goes by but no reply back

Sorry I hope this made sense? I'm a little tired and not quite focused..How long would you wait? I'm not going to wait long esspecially if she comes on the site on a regular basis as stated by DH as we can plainly see when we come on the site.. Ok I think I'm starting to repeat myself

So ya your thoughts

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/22/2008 1:43:36 PM How long should we wait for a response back from someone?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

Hope you don't think we're ignoring you, singleguy. If everyone is like me, we just don't have an answer to your question. Suggestion tho'.... look in your INBOX, then check in VIEW SENT on the right hand side. It will tell you if it's been read or if it's been deleted. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it could be for some reason she hasn't read it or inadvertently deleted it in error. Or perhaps she just isn't interested. In that case, her loss.

4/22/2008 3:04:38 PM How long should we wait for a response back from someone?  
janeyblueeyes
Calgary, AB
65, joined Mar. 2008

If you can see that your message was read but the person isn't responding I'd say it's safe to assume they aren't interested. Some people don't message back in order to tell you that.
Why would you be waiting?

4/23/2008 6:38:36 PM How long should we wait for a response back from someone?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

A couple days if she is shown as having been on for some of those. Sometimes I need time to think about
a message before a responding, and have taken sometimes a couple days to answer.
I also sometimes don't go on for a few days.

Like 2blu said, first check if she has read it.

4/23/2008 9:17:18 PM How long should we wait for a response back from someone?  

homesteder
Red Deer, AB
52, joined Jan. 2008

Not to sure what to tell ya guy.I have been here 6 months now and have found that most of the ladies dont respond.Its preaty thin pickings on the red deer ladies here to,but i see a lot of ladies south and north of us.
I guess i would wait for a long as i am on this site but wouldnt stop looking untill i did get a responce from the one i am waiting for.

4/24/2008 1:37:34 AM How long should we wait for a response back from someone?  
theknife
Calgary, AB
56, joined Apr. 2008

Hm... you should not wait ...
At least there is always a reason why the person you try to contact does not respond.
Don't get too personal until you get to this point -->
But, if just no email response ... then just get this --->
Cheers,