Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual hookup apps

If you re seeking for a thing certain in a mate, odds are there s a dating web site or app just for that. dating services in maryland Many of these on line dating apps focus so a lot energy on catering to millennials that they do not take time to look at the older daters. In addition, video you click on a pal on the proper hand good friends menu, you have the option to view their possibility, initiate chat or hide your online by no means from them web pages off chat for a distinct user. pof hookup app We do like it for non straight persons, though, due to the fact they do get the classic dating encounter without any bottlenecks.

listcrawler om

And, in this digital globe of ours, moving from an app to texting is pretty much like altering up the scenery, Jones says. san antonio mature singles On that note, you ought to know that the internet site is practically nothing fancy. I assume none of these are common except maybe tinder. imperics I had messaged back and forth with this guy Kris fir awhile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
4/23/2008 8:05:04 PM flippin gas!  

monkeymania_2
Jacksonville, IL

My gosh, gas is $3.69 in springfield today.

What in the world are ppl gonna do??

this is gettin crazy!!!!

4/24/2008 6:47:15 AM flippin gas!  

honeynubbin
Aurora, IL

I'm with you, mania! I sometimes consider using up a vacation or sick day from work because it's almost too close a call before payday to get there!

I'm really concerned about all this. Food is getting ridiculous. All these prices for everything going through the roof, but my paycheck stays where it is. What are we going to do??

4/24/2008 4:31:23 PM flippin gas!  

trucker28
Mackinaw, IL

::brickwalli'm sorry but have you seen the diesel prices? try filling my tanks. i have 2 125 gallon tanks i go through a day sometimes day and a half. i would love to pay 3.69 again. PRESIDENT BUSH:

4/24/2008 7:44:43 PM flippin gas!  

zoe1
Vernon Hills, IL

Hi Illinois!!.....A good web site to check out the current and best prices of gas is:..........GasBuddy.com........and enter your zip code.....might as well take advantage of some savings....

4/24/2008 7:58:24 PM flippin gas!  
paradise16
Rockford, IL

my cousin works for a major oil company, and he says that there is no set rate. That as long as people will pay , yhey will keep raising it. Did you know that out of every taxed dollar 46 cents goes to military. If we could just go on strike, and not buy gas! It's $3.74 here! Barrels are supposed to be going down? Hmmm, we'll see..

4/24/2008 8:01:24 PM flippin gas!  

truckin74
Plainfield, IL

I run E-85 in my truck @ 3.15 a gallon and it costs me almost 80$ every 4 days. It is horrible. The thing I hate is when you try to end the gas in an amount and you pull the lever on the pump handle and it jumps .20$ You used to be able to bump it a penny at a time. Try that now.

4/28/2008 1:12:25 PM flippin gas!  
keh004
Carbondale, IL

people just dont get it,their will be no middle class soon,only rich and the people that serve them.the only thing that's going to stop it is a civil war,anybody ready?we need to overthrow the goverment.

4/28/2008 2:43:24 PM flippin gas!  

magicraven
Butler, IL

I was reading an article that offered ideas on cutting daily expenses while we are forced to pay so much for gasoline.

Some suggestions were:
1. Stop smoking
2. Stop drinking coffee
3. Give up cable and dsl
4. Refrain from going out to eat or to movies
5. If you must go shopping, make a list and purchase only what is on that list

After much contemplation, I decided that I would be seen driving down the highway talking to myself and tearing my hair out (no coffee or cigarettes) OR killing my first customer when they yelled at ME about the gas prices.

My conclusion, perhaps I had better walk to work. My job--I manage a gas station--sigh.

4/28/2008 3:50:43 PM flippin gas!  

yourstruely31
Hometown, IL

That is so funny, I am still shaking my head, I always wondered how gas attendants felt, you must hear it like every other person who walks in, and pray people just pay at the pump. lol
gas is now $3.95 a gallon, in Chicago.

[Edited 4/28/2008 3:52:24 PM]

4/28/2008 3:57:28 PM flippin gas!  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

We will continue to do the same thing.. We will piss and moan, then pay what they ask.

4/28/2008 4:06:22 PM flippin gas!  

yourstruely31
Hometown, IL

I have been trying to limit my driving to only the necessary places I have to go to. My family lives an hour 30 min. south and I told them it will be a while before I come down to see them, that sucks, but we have to adjust to our means, I have been trying to only fill up once a week, it is hard. But we do have to take a stand on this, like the truck drivers that went on strike? we all have to do something???

4/28/2008 4:15:41 PM flippin gas!  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

I feel for the truck drivers, but did their strike accomplish anything? I am running a farm, and during harvest, we use 300 gallons of fuel a day. That is over $1200 dollars a day. Everybody says that the farmers are getting rich! Try paying OUR bills! Sorry, just venting.......

4/28/2008 4:28:55 PM flippin gas!  

yourstruely31
Hometown, IL

Hey we all have that right to vent, that is ridiculous to be spending so much, especially for those who rely on gas for a vehicle to make an income. The price of everything is going to go up, for the distribution companies can't keep up. I understand, but how do we stop this. The government gives a check to make up for the economy being lousy. Will that even cover the cost of gas, food, and house payments? I don't know how people are going to react when they realize this is not working!!

4/29/2008 2:02:31 PM flippin gas!  

magicraven
Butler, IL

The good? news is gas is $3.61 at my station (what a BARGAIN) and Ameren is proposing another hike in gas and electricity. Just a thought--we could get wood burners--wait folks object to having to smell the smoke!

4/29/2008 2:12:33 PM flippin gas!  

truckin74
Plainfield, IL

Smell the smoke LOL. Thats funny my daughter burned my house down a little over a year ago and I lost everthing I owned. Trust me I know what smoke smells like. I dont even want a fire in the fire place anymore. So a wood burning stove would be out of the question.

Page: 1, 2