Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

Simply because the initial impression people today have of a prospective date are pictures and a description, it s hard to type an accurate initial impression. alpharetta singles bar A current update also added DateNight, a live streamed dating game. The slower strategy is about constructing trust and rapport. adultsearch.com If you have credits, you can develop a profile, upload some pictures, and browse the profiles, but that s all.

vegas hookup app

Seriously tho, don t take it seriously, just be regular & just see it as a way of meeting people today you may possibly not of run into otherwise. kauai for singles Feels is also creating a huge deal out of not relying on the exact same swiping gestures as other dating apps , but the distinction is a bit academic. Plus, you can see if you ll potentially vibe primarily based on how they react to the deeper inquiries, and no matter if or not they have fun with it and even reciprocate. rubmaps mn ➛ Uncover men and women close to you and see who s on the internet to start off chatting instantaneously.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/24/2008 1:41:59 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  

wubba
Schaller, IA
29, joined Mar. 2008

So my girlfriend and i broke up a lil' over a month ago. this was a 7 month relationship. we fell in love fast, and we both thought we were perfect for each other. we talked about our future and really connected so well. it was a perfect relationship. I honestly was thinking of purposing to her next x-mas or valentine's day. i know i'm young and have lots of options yet, but there girl meant so much to me, and i know she felt the same. she broke up with me, cause she said i didn't always treat her right. i agree with her to a certain extent. but being broken up this past month has killed me. i have learned so many lessons, and so much that i could do different. it has put things in a perspective for me. i know what i need to do different. She said she needed space for awhile. I gave her space, but i did call her or text her quite a bit, seeing what she was up to and talking a little bit. i know i prolly shouldn't have texted her so much but i missed her so much and cared so much about her. I couldn't just let her be. i needed to know she was always ok, or if she needed something. I still care a lot about her.
I want to know what people think i should do. i tell her how much i care, and how much she means, but i don't know. i'm confused, cause i know this was the girl for me. is there anything i could do to get her back or show her how much i care for her. please help me. i am desperate to get my baby back

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/24/2008 2:23:26 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
cook53
Over 2,000 Posts (2,815)
Stoneham, MA
61, joined Feb. 2008

As in my case also, he figured "IT" out a little to late. The more he called me and left notes of any kind just made me more distant. I truly believe that we come in and out of each others lives for a reason. Sometimes to better ourselves, sometimes to learn from the experience and sometimes just for the bad times ,for we strenghten from all of these. Sorry, I did'nt sugarcoat it, but I'm a realist. If we learn from our mistakes, we grow and become a better person. I hope that your heart heals quickly...

4/24/2008 2:40:02 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
sdlove23
San Diego, CA
35, joined Feb. 2008

Dude, leave her alone don't call or text her, what you one to do is this, buy the most beautiful flower arangement and have it deliverd to her, on the note write, " this flowers are for you, i know you broke up with me and wanted your space. In my time alone without you i have found out that with out you i am not complete, you are my other half and i want to show you that i have changed for the better. Everytime i looked at you i saw all the beauty of the world shinning at me through your eyes and i don't want that to end, but if you feel like i'm not for you, then i hope that every breath you take brings great joy and happyness to your life.." Just give her some time but don't over do it by texting her a lot and if she doesn't respond back to you, then it's over and move on. She's not the only girl in this world and learn from your mistakes, remember, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"..

[Edited 4/24/2008 8:01:16 PM ]

4/24/2008 3:40:34 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
cook53
Over 2,000 Posts (2,815)
Stoneham, MA
61, joined Feb. 2008

Thor22, Oh really???

4/24/2008 4:23:07 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
ivanto
Victorville, CA
61, joined Mar. 2008

Listen to sdlove23...NOT Thor22!!!! Send the flowers with the nice note then wait. Don't call or text her. Do give her breathing room and a chance to get over whatever it was that happened. If she still cares for you, she'll come around. But not if you keep bugging her and start seeing other girls right away. So just wait for a while and see what happens. Good luck!

4/24/2008 4:47:49 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
nicksterdemus
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,101)
Bastelica
France
57, joined Oct. 2007

Dayum son, dig around in your shorts.

Did ya find anything?

Suck it up n be a man.

If you go to cavin' in to women now your nads will shrink n go back in.

Ya wanna be p*ssy whipped the rest of your life?

Ya gonna ask her for the remote?

Spend the rest of your life watchin' Oprah, Oxygen, Lifetime n the WE channel?

Can I have some more honeydo projects coz I lack direction in my life n crave a woman to tell me what I need to be doing.

You're a weak n worthless douchebag.

Get out there n tag some strange or join a branch of the military.

Dammit, toe the line like a man or run home n cry to your momma...

What's it gonna be?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU !

4/24/2008 5:28:38 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  

stylistic
Rockville, MD
64, joined Mar. 2008

Wubba, she wants space....you haven't given it to her yet. Don't call and don't text. If she wants to talk to you she will. She knows how you feel and now you are doing all the things that will keep her away. you said you have realized what you need to change for your self. if you don't want to you don't have to....she has the choice to live with a certain behavior or not. She didn't like the way you treated her,so don't continue to do the same thing. As for Thor22 all of your posts are comming from the same hurt place, woman want to change you.... Maybe they are the wrong woman for you, or maybe you have to look at yourself with a more critical eye.

4/24/2008 5:51:51 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
roundhouse
Phoenix, AZ
52, joined Oct. 2007

If you really want her back, just let go and Let God, Bro! Live your life and take care of your business FIRST! Be yourself and stay in your routine on a daily basis. Remember that You had a life before you met her. The phrase "Need My Space" is exactly that--she doesn't want any communication from You and that is okay. Nine Times Out of Ten--these things turn out to be blessings in disguise.

Be grateful for the time you had with her and keep a good thought about her. Just be sure to leave her alone. She knows your phone number........

Roundhouse in Phoenix, Arizona

4/24/2008 5:58:34 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  

justmemaree
Over 2,000 Posts (2,688)
South Australia
Australia
54, joined Feb. 2008

as hard as it is u have to give her the space she needs.......... if u keep texting her and callin her shes just gonna move further away, the hard part is excepting that she might not come back to u............... but play it kool if u can........and hopefully she will want to reconcile.............all the best Maree

4/24/2008 9:14:37 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
theironmandan1
Port Saint Lucie, FL
47, joined Feb. 2008

give her space , only text one day a week ,same day ,same time , and only one time !! saying every thing then , plan what you are going to say, then she will know when to plan for it to arrive , send flowers send a nice note, but dont keep calling , you are absessed with her, stop take a breath, if you want her back ,you must correct what ever you have done wrong, words will not prove this, actions will! do all the right things ,soon she will be there ,or you will have learned an important lesson about life, never take for granted the love of you life. tommarrow may be to late.

4/24/2008 9:28:17 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

I think ironman has a good idea. Too much attention post-breakup sounds like desperation, and is not attractive.
However, what he is suggesting keeps you in contact, and hoopefully will have the effect of 'looking forward to it'.
At your age, on again, off again is not uncommon.

4/24/2008 9:33:31 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
jessie7856
Jupiter, FL
44, joined Mar. 2008

There's an old sayin if you let something go set it free if it comes back it was meant to be. Oh so true

4/24/2008 9:34:51 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
mrwally2007
Defiance, OH
54, joined Mar. 2008

Move on, you need to be happy too.

She know how you feel.

Give her her space, plenty of space.
"Bye, Bye, See yah, have a nice life."

Learn from your mistakes, cut your losses and run.

But that's just my opinion.

4/24/2008 9:36:35 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,652)
Ottawa, ON
44, joined Jan. 2008

Buy her a kitten.

4/24/2008 9:39:50 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
nicksterdemus
Bastelica
France
57, joined Oct. 2007

He might wanna buy her a teddy bear n keep the cat...

There's ya set-up Edwardo...

Then he can still stroke a purin' p*ssy any time he's in the mood...

[Edited 4/24/2008 10:18:52 AM ]

4/24/2008 9:40:05 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
drumrman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,697)
Las Cruces, NM
52, joined Feb. 2008

wubba, the sad thruth is, u gotta let her go. she made the decision to end it. u gotta accept that. it's tough! it sucks! it hurts! but u gotta accept it. in time, she might rethink about the possibility of putting ther relationship back together. but, chasing after her is not gonna do it. believe me, i know. best of luck to u.

JMO

4/24/2008 9:48:15 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
bethlett
Spokane, WA
97, joined Apr. 2008

ROFL, Nick!....Hell of a mind on that man. LOL....

Ok, on the wild off chance that this OP might actually come back and READ this thread (which is hugely doubtful....)

Dear OP:

Look at the AGES of the people that are replying to you. And then pretty much ignore the responses of anyone that is more than 5 years older than you. No one in that age group has a friggin CLUE what a 20 year old girl would do. Most of them have daughters that age, and they can't control THEM EITHER...

I'm pretty old too...but I am gonna give you an answer based upon the experiences of my two sons, age 23 and 25.....

I've seen them date, I've seen them dump chicks, I've seen chicks dump them. Here's the interesting info...

The chicks THEY DUMP, always come back if they hit them up. Always. Sick and twisted, yeah. But true.

The chicks that DUMP THEM...if they TRY to get her back, send her flowers, text her, email her, call her, send her sappy I love you emails....those chicks kick them to the curb. Absolutely kick them as dirty as they possibly can. Rub their noses in the next guy they date, tell my sons what POS's they were when they were dating...quite literally LOVE seeing my sons suffer after the breakup. Young women are sweet and loveable like that. Makes every 20 something guy wanna run right out and be sweet and loveable to them right back.

The chicks that dump them, and THEY DONT TRY TO GET THEM BACK...but instead, say "Whatever", and then immediately start hitting up some OTHER girl (preferably the dumper's best friend, or at least someone she knows...and if she does not know them, they make damn sure they are seen around town with the new chick)... sooner or later the Dumper Chick will come back and start hitting them up.

Now...the above scenerios do NOT apply to chicks over the age of 25 or so...but they DO apply to your age group.

Take it how you want it.

Just sayin'.

4/24/2008 9:50:34 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
trance08
Boulder, CO
53, joined Mar. 2008

Head Games, thats all I wanna say ...
Head Games

4/24/2008 9:56:08 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  

tfortexas
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,237)
Big Sandy, TX
65, joined Feb. 2008

She needed her space for awhile = 9 out of 10 times this means its over.
There is nothing you can do to get her back because she is the one in drivers seat.
You are here on DH so make use of it.

4/24/2008 10:14:45 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
nicksterdemus
Bastelica
France
57, joined Oct. 2007

That's right sandman.

I need some space=I want to bone someone else...

4/24/2008 10:27:29 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
jewels180
Bronx, NY
55, joined Feb. 2008

hey baby boy ,... your soooo young ... go out with other girls ... have some GOOD TIMES ................. there are PLENTY of AWESOME girls out there ... stop barking up her azzzzz ...................... stay away and if she misses you .... then she'll come after you

[Edited 4/24/2008 10:28:22 AM ]

4/24/2008 10:28:44 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
mitchell1221
Over 2,000 Posts (3,672)
Chattanooga, TN
54, joined Oct. 2007

She is gone dude, and it is probably too late to pack and go with her.
But here is the song anyway. Best thing you can do now is say, "next"
women are like buses, just wait a few minutes and another will be along soon.

4/24/2008 10:31:08 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
daddyofcc
Tienen
Belgium
67, joined Apr. 2008

Jeez
If I cried over every woman that dumped me
the hoover dam would have to be twice as high and wide
and I'd be endorsed by kleenex

[Edited 4/24/2008 10:32:48 AM ]

4/24/2008 10:40:23 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
fryyyy
North Kingstown, RI
58, joined Mar. 2008

I'd go with the flower idea.. and a note.. pour your heart out in a note.. then.. stay away from her.. no contact at all.. wait a few weeks.. if she never contacts you again.. mourn the death of your relationship. feel the pain.. remember it.. and remember what a dumbass you were to let the best thing in your life slip thru your fingers. Go to the library get books on relationships.. figure out what you did wrong. So you never repeat this awefull painfull mistake(s).

You have to let her go dude. The more you chase her now.. the further you will drive her away.. have some self respect. Some respect for her decision too. Stay away from her. Set her free (yourself too).

good luck to you both.

4/24/2008 10:55:57 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
1butterfly1
Kissimmee, FL
36, joined Mar. 2008

honestly!did you text her as much as you do now when you where together?by doing that it's just giving her power over the situation.she has the say so on if you guys will be together.tell her this i'm sorry for how i've treated you and i no you deserve better.but i love you and i want to be with you .are you willing to give us another chance?and if she doesnt then move on.you'll be alright after a while.it wasnt in God's plan for you to be togher.

4/24/2008 11:03:11 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  

quietangel
St Catharines, ON
47, joined Feb. 2008

Thor22 if you feel that all women want to do is to control a man then why are you on a date hook up site? Sorry to say but I feel that with a view on women like you have,you will be alone for another 50 years..........

[Edited 4/24/2008 11:11:19 AM ]

4/24/2008 11:05:27 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
mitchell1221
Over 2,000 Posts (3,672)
Chattanooga, TN
54, joined Oct. 2007

thor will never make another 50 years,
single guys die younger, better start
the funeral arrangements thor, me too.

4/24/2008 11:06:38 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
daddyofcc
Tienen
Belgium
67, joined Apr. 2008

I hope that doesn't apply to me
I don't want to live to 108

4/24/2008 11:26:08 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
xjustloveme21x
Clinton Township, MI
30, joined Apr. 2008

i have to agree with sdlove. dont call or text her that much at all. it will push her away more and more. i had a similar situation but i was in the position where the guy wouldnt leave me alone and it got to the point where he was stalking me, calling my house 30 times a day. cussed out my roommates. we even had to call the cops and the guy cussed out the cop!! really calm it down. you dont want her to think ur being obsessive.

id go with the sending flowers ideas. along with the flowers, send her a letter. give it some time after you do that, and if it dont work then you will have to accept it for what it is and move on. do me a favor and check out my thread i just posted. i got a similar situation and i want ur opinion too

https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-87442.htm

i hope things work out in some way for you

4/24/2008 11:43:14 AM Please help!! how do i get her back??  
paradise16
Rockford, IL
57, joined Feb. 2008

i think roundhouse has it straight. Use your faith hun. Remember your blessings...