Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelights app

If they reply with something humorous, you know you re in for a fantastic chat. lesbian salt lake city Now I get to invest my years traveling the world with my best friend, loving on our mini farm of animals and normally possessing a person to help me pick what show to binge watch subsequent. Start dating some people today to get to know and intend to construct relationships with them. sacramento bedpage We speed off to help the pal for a second time.

springfield mo hookups

In reality, believe of how you may answer these concerns your self just before you pose them to someone else. ridgecrest ca classifieds The location and interests primarily based matching are accomplished & enable users to obtain their dates near to them. If they look to be mimicking or shifting towards your messaging style, it could be a sign that they re attracted to you. what does the smiley face mean on zoosk I employed it to promote my insta & facebook page & shared some apps referral links.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
5/20/2008 7:21:37 PM where are all the good guys?????  
meggie1970
Snohomish, WA

Quote from nicegy41:
Ladies ask yourself this, what is a good guy? IS he mister GQ who has a successful 3 figure job suit and tie and always working and on the phone with his buddies? Or is he the guy who comes home after a long day comes in gives you a big hug and a kiss and says i love you babe. Then goes and see how the kids are doing and how there day was. So sit back and define a good guy because alot of women on here are after mister GQ. Not saying everyone, but looks are 90% of women's top priority i feel.

I prefer the guy that comes in with the hug and kiss and says I love you, etc. Sure, GQ is nice, but isn't everything.

5/21/2008 6:26:42 PM where are all the good guys?????  

thumperr
Grandview, WA

hey there yall whats up

5/21/2008 8:27:05 PM where are all the good guys?????  

freeloverz
Port Angeles, WA

Quote from meggie1970:
Quote from nicegy41:
Ladies ask yourself this, what is a good guy? IS he mister GQ who has a successful 3 figure job suit and tie and always working and on the phone with his buddies? Or is he the guy who comes home after a long day comes in gives you a big hug and a kiss and says i love you babe. Then goes and see how the kids are doing and how there day was. So sit back and define a good guy because alot of women on here are after mister GQ. Not saying everyone, but looks are 90% of women's top priority i feel.

I prefer the guy that comes in with the hug and kiss and says I love you, etc. Sure, GQ is nice, but isn't everything.

Would you like that right now or maybe later ?

5/21/2008 9:25:06 PM where are all the good guys?????  

bellinghamster
Bellingham, WA

What is GQ?

5/21/2008 10:45:03 PM where are all the good guys?????  
waterspirit
Olympia, WA

GQ (originally Gentlemen's Quarterly) is a monthly men's magazine focusing upon fashion, style, and culture for men, through articles on food, movies, fitness, sex, music, travel, sports, technology, and books. It is generally perceived as upscale and more sophisticated than lad mags, such as Maxim or FHM.
From wikipedia

5/22/2008 11:06:40 AM where are all the good guys?????  

bellinghamster
Bellingham, WA

UH... why would someone want a fake peice of shit like that?

I might go to folklife this weekend, and find me some real people. (actually I probably wont talk to a damn person there, cuz that's just the way I am)

5/22/2008 11:21:46 AM where are all the good guys?????  
bowieknife
Ashford, WA

Im a good guy but to old for you ladies [GYPSY JOKER biker party in ELBE washington all weekend allways a fun time ----LUCAS

5/22/2008 2:43:59 PM where are all the good guys?????  
meggie1970
Snohomish, WA

Quote from freeloverz:
Quote from meggie1970:
Quote from nicegy41:

Would you like that right now or maybe later ?

How about now Tony???

5/22/2008 11:24:08 PM where are all the good guys?????  

onewingedangel5
Tacoma, WA

seeing how many women have fallen under the judgemental society, good guys barely exist today. everyone has their definition of a "good guy." some prefer that guy to be loving and have financial stabilty, while others prefer attractive guys who are caring. but the real "good guy" is the person that doesn't care about those minor things, and wants to be there by your side and support you.

5/23/2008 8:58:15 AM where are all the good guys?????  

freeloverz
Port Angeles, WA

Quote from meggie1970:

How about now Tony???

Lets Go

[Edited 5/23/2008 8:58:33 AM]

5/26/2008 3:39:31 PM where are all the good guys?????  

gabriel2008
Lakewood, WA

I realy a good guy would you like to be my friend?

5/29/2008 2:21:40 AM where are all the good guys?????  

menintights
Milton, WA

im here waiting.

6/11/2008 9:04:05 PM where are all the good guys?????  

thegoodlickins
Spokane, WA

i have kind of the same problem finding women in spokane so maybe
we should chat sometime and i am in spokane

6/16/2008 7:55:39 PM where are all the good guys?????  

ubiscious
Everett, WA

6/16/2008 9:42:52 PM where are all the good guys?????  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

Quote from onewingedangel5:
seeing how many women have fallen under the judgemental society, good guys barely exist today. everyone has their definition of a "good guy." some prefer that guy to be loving and have financial stabilty, while others prefer attractive guys who are caring. but the real "good guy" is the person that doesn't care about those minor things, and wants to be there by your side and support you.

Nice Job...good guys keep coming out Any one want to go bowling ??? Still recruiting...WA fun bash is july 18 to 20 Riffe Lake...Let's all meet up and have some fun...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8