Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel

On Bumble, women are the ones who get to initiate communication. arizona personals Study on attractiveness, persuasion, and what makes relationships perform can inform us a lot about how to use dating apps. It is estimated that there are around 5,000 on the internet dating sites worldwide. is rondevo legit Out there on the Apple Shop and Google Play, you can connect with other LGBTQ+ ladies on the go, wherever you are.

mega personal lines

It took us about 15 minutes to comprehensive the questionnaire, which is what the enterprise utilizes to pair you up with other customers. north east girl dating Victoria, an on the internet marketer, says she is pretty fussy but has persevered and says it really is feasible to uncover quality matches on the net and she s now capable to identify them quickly. We agreed to meet for coffee at Starbucks simply because I required a rapid exit if he occurred to be creepy. doublelist fort myers David and I went out for our weekly date evening a few nights ago at a single of our preferred vegan bars in Portland.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
4/24/2008 6:05:03 PM where are all the good guys?????  

michelle002002
Tacoma, WA

i swear there are no good guys in washington they either too old, too young, or they are users and abusers or cheaters and liars i dont know where to turn i need advise please help

4/24/2008 6:13:16 PM where are all the good guys?????  
meggie1970
Snohomish, WA

once you get the answer, let me know!!!!

4/24/2008 6:18:07 PM where are all the good guys?????  

michelle002002
Tacoma, WA

you know i will

4/24/2008 6:47:08 PM where are all the good guys?????  
bigguy1234
Spokane, WA

Wow, you ladies have dated ALL the men in Washington? No, of course not. I have been wondering what women mean by the phrases; "too old" and "good guys"?? I have been told by women that I am a nice guy, then one of two things happen. The woman either wants to "just be friends" or she dumps me by email (happened too many times the last 4 years) and then dates a guy she says she was seeing off and on (the same time she was seeing me). Advice to meet the "good guys"...go where we are at; the library, bookstore, grocery store, camera store. And also, approach some of us good guys. I for one would like a woman to approach me for a change, rather than it always be me. (Some of you women want equality, yet only at somethings....make up your minds please. Help us good guys out.)

4/24/2008 6:59:54 PM where are all the good guys?????  

realguy19
Spokane, WA

(copy paste answer from another site, I didn't write this just found it and agree with it.)

What happened to all the nice guys?

The answer is simple: you did.

See, if you think back, really hard, you might vaguely remember a Platonic guy pal who always seemed to want to spend time with you. He'd tag along with you when you went shopping, stop by your place for a movie when you were lonely but didn't feel like going out, or even sit there and hold you while you sobbed and told him about how horribly the (other) guy that you were f**king treated you.

At the time, you probably joked with your girlfriends about how he was a little puppy dog, always following you around, trying to do things to get you to pay attention to him. They probably teased you because they thought he had a crush on you. Given that his behavior was, admittedly, a little pathetic, you vehemently denied having any romantic feelings for him, and buttressed your position by claiming that you were "just friends." Besides, he totally wasn't your type. I mean, he was a little too short, or too bald, or too fat, or too poor, or didn't know how to dress himself, or basically be or do any of the things that your tall, good-looking, fit, rich, stylish boyfriend at the time pulled off with such ease.

Eventually, your Platonic buddy drifted away, as your relationship with the boyfriend got more serious and spending time with this other guy was, admittedly, a little weird, if you werent dating him. More time passed, and the boyfriend eventually cheated on you, or became boring, or you realized that the things that attracted you to him weren't the kinds of things that make for a good, long-term relationship. So, now, you're single again, and after having tried the bar scene for several months having only encountered players and douche bags, you wonder, "What happened to all the nice guys?"

Well, once again, you did.

You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy. You laughed at his consideration and resented his devotion. You valued the aloof boyfriend more than the attentive "just-a-" friend. Eventually, he took the hint and moved on with his life. He probably came to realize, one day, that women aren't really attracted to guys who hold doors open; or make dinners just because; or buy you a Christmas gift that you mentioned, in passing, that you really wanted five months ago; or listen when you're upset; or hold you when you cry. He came to realize that, if he wanted a woman like you, he'd have to act more like the boyfriend that you had. He probably cleaned up his look, started making some money, and generally acted like more of an a**hole than he ever wanted to be.

Fact is, now, he's probably getting laid, and in a way, your ultimate rejection of him is to thank for that. And I'm sorry that it took the complete absence of "nice guys" in your life for you to realize that you missed them and wanted them. Most women will only have a handful of nice guys stumble into their lives, if that.

So, if you're looking for a nice guy, here's what you do:

1.) Build a time machine.
2.) Go back a few years and pull your head out of your ass.
3.) Take a look at what's right in front of you and grab ahold of it.

I suppose the other possibility is that you STILL don't really want a nice guy, but you feel the social pressure to at least appear to have matured beyond your infantile taste in men. In which case, you might be in luck, because the nice guy you claim to want has, in reality, shed his nice guy mantle and is out there looking to unleash his cynicism and resentment onto someone just like you.

If you were five years younger.

So, please: either stop misrepresenting what you want, or own up to the fact that you've f**ked yourself over. You're getting older, after all. It's time to excise the bullshit and deal with reality. You didn't want a nice guy then, and he certainly doesn't f**king want you, now.

Sincerely,

A Recovering Nice Guy

4/24/2008 7:00:21 PM where are all the good guys?????  
meggie1970
Snohomish, WA

Sorry bigguy....I am not one of those women that turn you down, as I would much rather take the time to date and get to know the person better before deciding if he is the one for me.
I think you need to come to this side of the Cascades....

4/24/2008 7:02:26 PM where are all the good guys?????  
meggie1970
Snohomish, WA

Realguy,

I know I made a mistake with my last relationship of 13 years, and I am looking to remedy that with a guy that is what I am looking for, and more my age. Read my profile, and get a clue.

[Edited 4/24/2008 7:03:05 PM]

4/24/2008 7:12:36 PM where are all the good guys?????  
bigguy1234
Spokane, WA

Meggie,
If I was able to relocate, I would move. Maybe it just isn't my time, yet. I have no idea.

4/24/2008 7:15:16 PM where are all the good guys?????  
meggie1970
Snohomish, WA

Bigguy, there is hope yet for women over on the west side.....and you may be our only hope.....

[Edited 4/24/2008 7:17:46 PM]

4/24/2008 7:15:56 PM where are all the good guys?????  
meggie1970
Snohomish, WA

Well bigguy, when the time comes for you to move, and you are ready to share a pic, I would be happy to give you your first date this side of the Mtns.

4/28/2008 1:03:31 PM where are all the good guys?????  
bigguy1234
Spokane, WA

Meggie....Thank you for the compliments. And the offer of the date.

4/28/2008 2:56:35 PM where are all the good guys?????  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

Real guy that was a most awesome post. NICE. By reading that I hope woman will take note and not easily dismiss those nice guys that are always there for them...That is the guys are always there for them till the guy goes bye bye out of their life.

4/29/2008 2:23:37 AM where are all the good guys?????  

smoothg253
Renton, WA

real guy nailed it, i too played that role as "just friends" too many times. and im still a good guy i just dont act like it cause it got me squat. u broke it down very well and it holds a lot of truth. to many times have i heard a female talk to me about their problems with "another guy." and listened patiently and gave them good advise. as to them turning around and doing the complete oppisite and having it blow in their faces, then asking "what went wrong," get a damn clue. never telling them to get rid of the guy(though i should have and just played their ass.) and to where are all the good guys being asses because their tired of playing games with women.

thnx for asking this question.

real guy it gets better homie trust me....

4/29/2008 11:39:02 PM where are all the good guys?????  

21stcent
South Prairie, WA

We are hiding. Waiting

5/1/2008 2:59:32 PM where are all the good guys?????  
wkg
Merrifield, VA

Good evening Washington from Virgina

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8