Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersons

Romance was by no means in her future, she was accomplished with that. panama city dating I nonetheless try to remember the butterflies and light up smile I exuded when I spoke to him. But yes, you might encounter some jerks EHarmony has the highest results price amongst all the senior dating web sites. bumble honey instagram I was absolutely stunned and had no thought what to say.

datehookup mobile site

On the way to the 1st date, Cecile was involved in a automobile accident. irvine hook up The thought with these queries is to get to know them and where they are in their walk with Christ. From hopeful singles to the recently broken up, nearly everyone was on it, at least in the metropolis. www doublelist These circumstances can be avoided by way of understanding devoid of a shadow of a doubt the intentions of a FYG just before receiving into a relationship with them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8/27/2008 6:10:15 PM where are all the good guys?????  
daydreamer28
Cinebar, WA

oookay... this sounds like its getting personal, and there are way too many pages to read to catch up, so I'll just try to respond to the original post..

where are all the good guys..

I actually think this is not gender specific. I find myself now, and sometimes in my past, struggling with the same dilemma. I'm a nice person. Wrote to someone recently, who I have had a big crush on, that "I'm not mysterious enough" ha ha...

well, life isn't always fair. I think I'm an "okay" catch? maybe? He's not that interested in me.. why? because there's no mystery, no challenge, because I'm willing to be there for him, and be flexible... is this sounding familiar? It's not just a guy thing.

Maybe its just human nature, we want what we can't have.

8/27/2008 6:19:46 PM where are all the good guys?????  

g8guy
Puyallup, WA

Daydreamer

Me thinkest you hit the nail on the head...wanting something you can't have is an age old (and I know old) problem. Everyone think about what you think you want then realize what you know you can have. Only the person wanting can change mentally and/or physically to achive what that is. Everyone is capable of being the best they can be...Trying to change someone is impossible unless that person is perceptive enough to realize they change for the better of the world.

I totally agree with what I just said

8/30/2008 6:32:44 AM where are all the good guys?????  

saloner
Seattle, WA

Hey Michelle,
Well, I am in my 50's and let me tell you, The nice guys I met at 20- bored me, I wanted more excitement and they were not as "cool" as me. Then in my 30's I was beginning to think about settling down and it seemed all the nice guys were already married. So lets move to my 40's, well, I was married and just heard about how there were no nice guys left. Now I am in my 50's: divorced and wishing I had stuck with the nice guys and now all the nice guys want 20 year olds. lol so my sweet friend, my only advise to you is to search your heart and look for someone with morals and integrity (that is if you too have these qualities) These attributes will far exceed any friends approval, "coolness", lots of money and nice cars. You see, what I have learned is that it is truly the quality of a person that really matters in the end. I have had them all but looking back, I didn't treat those nice guy too well and I am paying for it now. Good Luck Michelle

8/30/2008 8:30:58 PM where are all the good guys?????  

michelle002002
Tacoma, WA

thank you sooo much for the advice i really appreciate it

8/30/2008 8:58:22 PM where are all the good guys?????  

gentlegiant19
Yakima, WA

were right in front of u and having the same problem. why do we have so much trouble finding each other is the real question hon

8/31/2008 8:44:12 PM where are all the good guys?????  

jakesauras
Tacoma, WA

realguy19:

lol.

yes, that's true.

you are the man.

9/4/2008 11:42:35 AM where are all the good guys?????  

leoknight28
Puyallup, WA

I've had the same dilemma as most guys on here. I'm not gonna go and say that I'm the nicest guy in the world or whatever. What I am gonna say is that I try to be the best person I know how to be. I don't see the need to spit on people's feelings or treat them like dirt just because I have the ability to do so. I've never dated in my whole life. I've had girls interested in me before but, it always turned out the same: I responded by asking them out, or asking for a phone number, and it just turned out that they weren't interested after that. It's not as if I was professing an undying love for these girls either. I can't even get a girl to go out with me on a date. I thought dating was where you got to know people better, see if you click beyond that. I mean, if a girl is interested in me and I ask them on a date, that should mean that I'd like to know them better right? I'm not asking to go to bed with them...sure, sex would be great but, I'm not gonna force the issue. I won't deny human nature, but I'm not looking for that kind of relationship. It makes it hard when you're just trying to be a good person and the receiver of your good will doesn't want any part of it aside from a platonic relationship. The moment you show any romantic feelings for that someone, they become distant. I've done nothing but nice things for girls and I've gotten squat for my trials and tribulations.

The last girl I was really interested in was the same way as described in Realguy's post. But, the difference is she would say things like "I had a sexual dream about you...that's never happened to me before" or "When are we gonna hang out, just the two of us?". She was a friend beforehand and so we hung out like friends- with me, my buddy and my brother. So when she says things like that, I think there's gotta be something there. But, when I ask her out, she says no and gives me some bogus reason after waiting two weeks or so to finally give her answer. My point in all this is, if you say something, don't have a double meaning to your words. Don't say something that makes the other person think you're interested in them and then back-pedal on your meaning. It's hard enough for decent people to get dates as is without stupid games.

9/7/2008 11:42:04 AM where are all the good guys?????  

taurusmale
Renton, WA

got a business proposal for you, will send email

9/7/2008 11:52:38 AM where are all the good guys?????  

amber3232
Bremerton, WA

If you really can not find any good guys in Washington state maybe the problem is with you and not the men. Maybe you find yourself attracted to the liars, cheaters, users and abusers. Try going outside your normal world and see if you can open yourself up to new people. What you have in your head as the ideal guy now, maybe what is keeping you from finding who is really your true match. I work with a lot of men, and a lot of them say the same thing about women that you say about men.

but what do I know, I am single.

9/7/2008 4:13:48 PM where are all the good guys?????  

honorabledan
Bothell, WA

Ah, I gotta say, I'd fall into that nice guy category. Here is the unusual thing, I've had a girl say I'm a nice guy, but I'm too good for her. That one boggled my mind for a bit. Then again three weeks after that she ended up having sex with one of my friends while a little drunk. I guess I saw that coming too, but since every girl I've ever dated has burned me in similar fashions I'm very wary.

My eyes are always open, but I'm tired of chasing a girl for her to burn me, the prior to girlfriends to that last interest did really similar stuff and I don't want to deal with that anymore. I can't seem to find whats wrong with me, so its either the culture, the environment, or the girls themselves that are difficult to deal with. I'm not sure what girls are looking for, but I was raised to act like a gentleman, I have and continue to be this way because it feels right.

As an avid student of history I found the chivalrous code to be apt for my attitude towards relationships. I've treated girls like queens and they ignore me. One of my friends treats them like wh*res and he has them fawning all over him all the time. I'm not saying thats the rule but that seems to be more common place.

You ask where all the nice and good guys go. We get burned so many times we have to build armor to protect ourselves in doing so we become more insular and difficult to reach. Once we're that far gone you're going to need a can opener to find the good guy again.

9/7/2008 8:36:31 PM where are all the good guys?????  

biker29isback
Lynnwood, WA

im here in lynnwood hiding under a rock

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8