Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

If you want to be spoiled for selection, give Badoo a go. chat chico Books have a tendency to be particularly individual, and knowing what genres they like and what stories moved them can give you a deep insight into who they are. My close friends were all excited for my among boyfriend time. fresno adult look Other people lack experience and can study a point or two about how to be a greater conversationalist.

usasexguide info

When she told him she didn t feel they were meant to be together forever he was gutted. chat rooms victoria All claimants filing unemployment need to confirm their identity to guard your information and avoid fraud. Like a automobile on the wrong variety of fuel, the conversation starts and sputters convulsively. dunta duh It s very unlikely that your dating app will dethrone Tinder, but it doesn t have to.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/15/2012 7:54:14 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  
dmajyk9
Live Oak, FL
57, joined Dec. 2012

I'm a Grandmother of 9 beautiful children, 5 girls, 4 boys. From mixed relationships and I cherish them more than anything on this planet. I despise racism, as a child before schools were integrated, I looked forward to meet other children who grew up in a different way than me, and have had many dark friends. I dont talk colors, I have nothing white on my body, I'm inclined to respond, what the bible says about it. I was 'created in His likeness' and I was "made in His image", so when someone can me what color HE is, then I am and you are, like it or not! I am the lightest child in my church, baptized by my pastor in September, the devil dont like it cuz we're blessed like that. I'll be jamming to the Williams Brothers, Deitrick Haddon, Fred Hammond, JRoss, Frank Williams and the MMC! Why cant we just love one another. I love people who have spit in my face, I forgive them. I've had my hair pulled out by the handfuls when I was young in school. I never told on anyone. I was hurt in my heart, more than the physical pain. I would love to know my grandkids could live in a world, with much peace, love one another. And my grandkids have friends of difference races, I'm so proud of them. If you feel you need to block to delete my comment, I respect you for that. I'm just wanting one person here to understand, racism is wrong. In 2009 I believe it was when Samuel L. Jackson paid to do a mixed high school prom. I believe the movie is Prom Night in Mississippi. He was so against racism and grew up there. He had asked several years earlier and was told no. I watched that movie, not believing the pure crap coming out the white people. That's why I will never call myself that I dont associate with haters. By the grace of God I am what I am and His work in me was not in vain and His work in everyone else was not in vain. Spread love, I speak to strangers in public, hug 'em, tell 'em I love 'em, I invite 'em to my church. Jesus is alive and well. If this site only had one race on it, I'd delete my account now. peace to all!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/17/2012 10:13:55 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  
octoberrose103
Carthage, MS
39, joined Jul. 2012

Ok.. yes there is still a lot of racism in Mississippi and other southern states. But it's not just whites being racist against blacks, but blacks are racist against whites. I have never treated anyone with racism, but I have been discriminated against and I am white! I have asked for public assistance before because I am a disabled single mother. The workers were black and talked to me like I was a lazy piece of shit taking money from them. On numerous occasions things like this has happened to me. I'm sick of all of the racism. im also tired of ppl saying white ppl "owe" u because your grandparents or greatgrandparents were slaves.. this is 2012.. we had nothing to do with that shit just like you did not suffer because your grandparents were slaves. Our children can get along better than the adults. They haven't been corrupted yet. I'm sure I have pissed some ppl off, but this is a pissy subject.

1/12/2013 10:54:49 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  

shytsngiggles
Hattiesburg, MS
27, joined Jan. 2013

Who is racist

1/14/2013 1:46:05 AM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  
dontbefakepls
Hattiesburg, MS
32, joined Aug. 2012

I was wondering the same thing I get alotof messages from people putting me down about my oldest being mixed

1/14/2013 8:59:00 AM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  
robfun33
Foxworth, MS
43, joined Feb. 2012

Ppl still living n fa 50's & 60's, Wat makes 1 person better than tha other......? lol, not tha color of ur skin, & I c alot of tha off tha wall comments r made by ppl wit no pic r no real profile (wat does tht tell u), Yea their standing up for it, but y hide urself if thts wat u Beleive in, becuz u got blk friends & don't wanna seem tht way.......but u really are#verysad

2/12/2013 1:38:34 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  

kikiskekegoon
Hattiesburg, MS
26, joined Feb. 2013

Well im a redneck country mixed girl racist people kan kiss my tootoo

2/15/2013 5:00:13 AM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  

jedscott91
Lucedale, MS
26, joined Sep. 2012

Hell I hang wit em all bro racist people just stuck on themselves because they don't kno how to ball out ha! So they gotta hate lol

3/14/2013 11:48:50 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  

prettywhtegurl
Petal, MS
31, joined Mar. 2013

I am one of the most racist people u will ever meet I hate crackers

6/26/2013 5:11:42 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

I've grown since the OP...everyone is equal. The only thing that I can't stand is stupidity.

10/22/2013 3:11:06 AM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  

mrtdp
Ocean Springs, MS
35, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from thee_man:
Dirty licker u got me f**ked up. I've had a few white girlfriends, Hispanic, etc. I'm not racist....it's just that it does still exist big time in Mississippi...hell one of my friends got lynched in greenwood not two years ago and that's why I keep guns. You criticize us for baggy pants and such but it is a part of our culture. We don't criticize Caucasian people for their boots, cowboy hats and such...because I respect and understand that it is a part of their culture. I agree that some black people are racist also but you have to realize that 50 or 60 years ago we were not allowed to do things that the average citizen was and were considered subhuman. That's not a lot of time so there are going to be tensions between black and white people for years to come. I am not an uneducated individual and I can tell the differences between preferences and blatant racism.
baggy pants isnt apart of our culture its apart of prison culture get your facts right

10/23/2013 7:22:14 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  

biggeazzy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,119)
Tupelo, MS
36, joined Aug. 2013

Some people invest to much time in negative thinking and hating.. How does it profit a man to hate? What do you actual gain?

11/14/2013 3:04:22 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  

natedawg142
Senatobia, MS
27, joined May. 2013

The baggy pants was in fact brought to light in the prison just so everyone knew who the bitshes were cuz they wore baggy pants.

11/16/2013 9:54:35 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  

daveon1212
Jackson, MS
30, joined May. 2011

It doesn't that's why other "they " get other to join they and fight to make it work

11/17/2013 8:16:56 PM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  
christoriented1
Vicksburg, MS
61, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from blkchoculate:
In deed it is. I relocated back to Mississippi due to the death of a parent, and be caregiver to mother. It is a very racist place, but I've been all around the world in the military and seen nothing of this nature. Only in America is more Hate? Other countries hate America for what we do to them. America is Cursed, but in the end it shall be destroyed, and it will, God is the Alpha Omega, the end. Biblical a nation of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible.

It's people not the world, many worlds before this one and more to come. I knew it would be a black president, just didn't know when, but I lived to see it, time changes, nothing stays the same, trouble don't last always. So to all you racist in America that's inflicting all this evil, pain, hurt, murder, torture, unjust, inequality, greed, this n that color, the list goes on-n-on, for the wages of sin is Death!" " You two will Reap What You Sow!"

It won't be long your turn will come, The First, will be last. The Last will be first. No need for all this, it's enough in America for everyone to Share. Racism is taught by elder parents to their children and it's a cycle that continues on-n-on.

I'm so glad my mother and forefather's didn't teach me to hate someone because of their color, if you put children outside to play in a mass group, they see no color, unless their mother said don't play with no????? Also not we are using the same word against each other, which means loss of Values, Respect, Teachings, Dignity. We are Kings and Queens Blacks!

We built America through, blood, sweat, tears, our forefathers, we are inventors, every thing we owned were stripped from our forefathers in Slavery. Look at how our 1st African
American President is treated (Family)

Yes America is Sick, Wicked, and the problem is Hate, God is repairing it!

AMEN! AND YOU KNOW THEY SAY THE CENSUS HAS THE MAJORITY NOW BECOMING THE MINORITY IN THE FUTURE! RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER 2020 ETC.

12/3/2013 12:08:13 AM Why so many damn racist on here? | Page 2  

tobylott
Eupora, MS
34, joined Jul. 2013

i fly the state flag and i fly it with pride.i ant racist but there are some that ant worth two cents. folks robbing or killing for money. or people that wont work they expect it handed to them they are the ones that dont stand to the mustard