Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

Which I somehow find that wasting time and cash. craigslist the villages fl For all we know, the couple could change for fantastic and seriously make there life superior. I ve got a superior job (far more than £40k a year, studying element time for function associated course), property, good vehicle, fantastic and interesting hobbies and a superior circle of good friends. how to date lithuanian girl Retain it brief, to the point and sweet.

sites like listcrawler com

Once two men and women have swiped proper on each other, the woman has 24 hours to message the man. senior singles phoenix How To Have A Conversation On A Dating App Hint This involves being calm and controlled when on board, no hectic, no yelling, no cursing, no red heads. doublelist louisville I generally have lunch with them and go via the motions, but it doesn t have a tendency to lead to a second date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/25/2014 4:46:59 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

terbear1234
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,059)
Bremerton, WA
41, joined Apr. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/30/2014 6:55:23 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

anthony209rida
Morgan Hill, CA
41, joined Oct. 2013

That I'm goin to burn in the eternal lake of fire lol always reply I wonder what kind of fish are in there n around Xmas when they say Santa clause dont visit my kind lol its funny cuz st Nicholas aka santa clause is the patron saint of prostitues lol now I get the ho ho hoe part lol

4/5/2014 3:16:48 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,612)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

4/8/2014 11:58:02 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
1545shc
McKinney, TX
41, joined Aug. 2013

"It's all in gods hands now"

Really, what's he gonna do?

Take responsibility and own your life.

4/10/2014 9:24:19 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,612)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

4/18/2014 3:21:33 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

sharper170
Forest Park, GA
48, joined Jul. 2013

"Black person can't be an Atheist". I reply......REALLY?!?!?

4/19/2014 8:48:53 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

sharper170
Forest Park, GA
48, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from hadyoufordinner:
wow. That is really stupid , I'm black and a. Atheist.

In the South, all Black folks suppose to be religious. It is more accepted in the North.

4/23/2014 7:43:27 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

imurhukleberry2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,297)
Utica, MI
32, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from sharper170:
In the South, all Black folks suppose to be religious. It is more accepted in the North.

The damn white man, enslaving blacks and teaching them Jesus...
Now you have a bunch of blacks who think Jesus is saving them!!!!

4/23/2014 7:44:23 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

imurhukleberry2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,297)
Utica, MI
32, joined Jan. 2009

Atheism isn't really accepted anywhere and in some states you aren't legally allowed to be in politics or public office if you are.

5/6/2014 9:20:32 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

5/7/2014 1:43:40 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

sharper170
Forest Park, GA
48, joined Jul. 2013

5/8/2014 8:22:43 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

It takes about 15 seconds to google. Read for yourself. Unless of course all cited references are figments of imagination too. Then again.... there probably was no such thing as like... ghandi or joseph smith or any other self proclaimed prophets if god right?

Tell me. Who started Christianity?

5/9/2014 3:11:48 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

sharper170
Forest Park, GA
48, joined Jul. 2013

Google what? There is nothing to google or you would have given the historical references. You can't fool anyone with knowledge that post in this section. Save that con game for people that are ignorant or confused. You probably watch all those tv shows on the History Channel that back up claims of Noah, Abraham, and every other character in the bible. Yet, not one of those shows since I have been watching them over the last 30 years have ever given any historical or physical evidence that anyone in the bible ever existed. Now, again, prove me wrong by giving references. Don't ask me to look up anything because I know that it doesn't exist!

5/16/2014 12:09:23 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

Tacitus, josephus, thadius. All historians that have referenced him. Not as a god but as a man who was put to death by crucifiction, some citing sorcery (hmmmmmm).

5/16/2014 12:13:04 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

5/18/2014 12:32:00 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

sharper170
Forest Park, GA
48, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from mistalee400:
Tacitus, josephus, thadius. All historians that have referenced him. Not as a god but as a man who was put to death by crucifiction, some citing sorcery (hmmmmmm).

Funny how most scholars (Dr Nathaniel Lardner, Charles Guignebert, Earl Doherty, etc) state that Josephus' "Testimonium Flavianum" and the brief passage from Tacitus' "Annals" as interpolated forgeries by later Christian writers. Yet you try to use them as proof of Jesus. Why do you think no one else in the 21st century is using them as references? Nowhere else in any of their writings do you find mention of Jesus. What's even funnier is the fact that Josephus was born in 37ce and Tacitus in 56ce. How could they be the primary resource and first hand witness of Jesus and his life if the event happened before they were born? So, even if it is their writings it could only be a story that was told to them.

See youngin, all you have is Wikipedia to get your information. I have been doing my research for years and have books written by scholars to reference. So I will ask you again, show me a document dated at the alleged time Jesus was walking this earth that references him. Put up or shut up, it's just that simple.

5/18/2014 7:30:24 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

1mavrik1
Villard, MN
57, joined Jan. 2012

Bravo!!!

5/19/2014 9:08:47 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

Actyally asude from allegations that joseohus'writings were aldultered, its pretty widely accepted that ither writings are authentic. How about providing dicumented historical proof that man came from monkeys? Big bang? Any no creationism THEORY. You cant prive either side. Even using the bible as reference to jesus' existense makes sense. I forget which it was now.... Paul maybe, that wrote like 13 books of the bible. His writings were a biography. Detailing his own life, not the imaginary life of a ficticious jesus. It just so happened his path crossed jesus' I wouldnt expect you to see it for what it is, because you are the typical atheist. The simple fact that you have to put so much effort in invalidating the existence of a man invalidates your entire reasoning for ONE very simple thruth. The world didnt wake up one day and have christianity, someone started the movement. Like ive said before, i guess joseph smith, budda, or the prophet of buddah, whatever.... they didnt exist either right? Because who the f**k would ever start a religion? It just happens on its own.

5/19/2014 9:13:16 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

sharper170
Forest Park, GA
48, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from mistalee400:
Actyally asude from allegations that joseohus'writings were aldultered, its pretty widely accepted that ither writings are authentic. How about providing dicumented historical proof that man came from monkeys? Big bang? Any no creationism THEORY. You cant prive either side. Even using the bible as reference to jesus' existense makes sense. I forget which it was now.... Paul maybe, that wrote like 13 books of the bible. His writings were a biography. Detailing his own life, not the imaginary life of a ficticious jesus. It just so happened his path crossed jesus' I wouldnt expect you to see it for what it is, because you are the typical atheist. The simple fact that you have to put so much effort in invalidating the existence of a man invalidates your entire reasoning for ONE very simple thruth. The world didnt wake up one day and have christianity, someone started the movement. Like ive said before, i guess joseph smith, budda, or the prophet of buddah, whatever.... they didnt exist either right? Because who the f**k would ever start a religion? It just happens on its own.

I must ask, were you drinking or on drugs when you wrote the above? None of it makes sense, not even for you. I would pick apart the portion I can decipher but what would be the need? You have very little to no factual knowledge of historical facts nor the works of scholars on the subjects you attempt to debate. I suggest you start doing your own research on any subject you wish to argue a point with another person. Start with the "man came from monkey" thing. Research genetic human and primate origins and leave the monkey business alone (no pun intended). If you chose to believe any of the people in the bible ever existed, keep it to yourself until you can show physical evidence to substain your allegation. Otherwise, no one will take you serious that is knowledgable of facts.

If you ever need help in referencing facts and I can help, please shoot me a message. We all were ignorantant at some point in our life on certain subjects. That does not mean we have to stay that way.

[Edited 5/19/2014 9:16:50 PM ]

5/20/2014 8:26:13 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

I am on my phone, and since im not being graded here, typos arent worth fixing. Grammar makes a compelling arguenent and all.

Monkeys and humans dont even have the same number of chromasomes. Explained by yet another circumstancial theory. If I ever need help with anything, ill look to someone who is a little less self entitled or elitist.

I dont know why your so threatened by such a simple fact. Lots of people lived and died with and without some form if documentation. You mean to tell me the rest of em never existed either? Its not just you, clearly its an atheist thing. You dont have any way to argue pertinent points, so you grasp whatever pointless shit you can and argue it to death.

9/4/2014 7:15:37 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

qudyq
Victoria, BC
62, joined Mar. 2014

The best part all these christian fallacies can easily be turned around and used back at them. Why? Because they are fallacies.

9/8/2014 4:48:31 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,855)
Bryan, TX
33, joined Apr. 2013

"And that's why God invented" fill in the blank. God invented nothing.

9/8/2014 5:03:57 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
mr_rmk
Tampa, FL
46, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jason_in_tx:
"And that's why God invented" fill in the blank. God invented nothing.

That's because god was invented by man.

9/10/2014 6:26:43 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,528)
Waldron, AR
70, joined Jul. 2014

Stupid things christians say? That list is infinite

9/13/2014 7:50:45 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Kangaroos were the first to sink during the great flood because they have pouches that filled up with water. Stupid. Just stupid.

9/21/2014 3:18:18 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

clark_kent55
Redlands, CA
32, joined Aug. 2013

"'Cause I have faith"

11/12/2014 8:07:10 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  
rio96
Bronx, NY
21, joined Feb. 2014

Best quote I ever heard...

"Faith is believing in something without any proof. I don't buy into that because I'm not an idiot!"

Said by an atheist to a religious fanatic.

1/2/2015 12:44:41 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

forumfriendly2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,894)
Norfolk, VA
40, joined Sep. 2013

I really hate "through god all things are possible" yeah all things except everything you ask...may as well prey to the toaster

2/5/2015 3:45:19 AM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

cordell3
Arlington, VA
47, joined Apr. 2013

"How does it feel to have no morals?"

I just reply, "Hitler was a Christian"

2/6/2015 3:47:50 PM Stupid Stuff Christians Say | Page 3  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from cordell3:
"How does it feel to have no morals?"

I just reply, "Hitler was a Christian"

They, the Christians, are so de-mented as to think only religion can provide morals....I guess all the pedophile priests on this world didn't read the "Moral chapter" on the bible.

Yes, and when you tell them "Hitler was a Christian." they retort with "He wasn't a real Christian / he was an Atheist."