Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

It could possibly be difficult to hang out with a morning person when you happen to be a night owl so you might want to get that out of the way as early as the 1st date. gay hookups melbourne You want to be diverse and out of the box, but you also want to carry on a conversation. Just before I met my husband, I dated a few guys in college who just weren t proper for me. adam charlton onlyfans I plan items out, and you dive into opportunities headfirst.

megapersonal create account

Believe about the sort of individual you would like to share a extended term partnership with. colchester dating So craft 1 that fits into what s already been mentioned, and go from there. About 85 % of the participants have a larger education degree, and 90 % are above 30 years. wild n out let me holla russian girl Certain, going out on dates can be fun and exciting, potentially major to new relationships — sadly, the probability of obtaining a single of these good dates is hardly ever in your favor.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/29/2008 10:38:14 PM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

s83biker
Longmont, CO

My last relationship failed because I took time out for me, and she found someone else.
or was it the other way around? YEP She found someone else, so I took time for me.

4/29/2008 10:39:55 PM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

lykemlow
Colton, CA

My S.O. and I ruined it once the trust was gone it all went 2 shit

4/29/2008 10:47:09 PM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

hangingjudge
Stockbridge, GA

It failed because of a few reasons. She was to jealous and to controling. At the time I was a bouncer at a strip bar so of course I was sleeping with half the girls in there.Dont get me wrong I am not saying anything bad about this lady. Any man that gets with her is a lucky man. I know I was for almost 4 years. I tried to be friends with her but she choose not to.

4/29/2008 10:47:53 PM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

justmemaree
Queensland
Australia

well after a few years of him trying to get into everyone elses pants except mine,we both agreed that it would be better if moved his sorry ass out, instead me kicking it out, I have learnt that a leopard never changes its spots..............

4/30/2008 8:50:14 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

dollylollipop
Charleston, WV

I was not FAT enough... I couldn't believe it.. I wouldn't gain the required 100lbs he wanted me too...

4/30/2008 8:52:59 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Sorry poster above - I misread your post as "couldn't gain the 100lbs."

My sincere apologies.........

Edited to correct my mistake.

Maybe I am missing something here but unless the poster above me is an anorexic then she has much larger issues for even attempting to gain 100 lbs just on the whim of a relationship.

My answer would have been - "Hell No" - not "I'll try".

I learned to stop beating dead horses..............

[Edited 4/30/2008 8:54:02 AM]

4/30/2008 8:57:19 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

dollylollipop
Charleston, WV

actually it should have said...WOULDN'T... gain the weight....puh leeze, like i would devistate my body and health for any man....

4/30/2008 9:26:35 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

classicsfan
Charlottetown, PE

I guess I let it fail. I let the best thing ever slip though my hands.

What I learned - don't rush.

4/30/2008 7:09:21 PM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

grobs
New Braunfels, TX

where do I start, she is a jealous, insecure and bitter person. She wanted some coffee one evening we were out, we stopped, we went in I went to the table to get some sugar for her, I went to the counter to ask for some, the lady was busy ,the person standing next to me who worked their who was a female asked me what I wanted, she reached over the counter and gave me some sugar as I walked away I said thanks and my NOW exgirlfriend gave me a dirty look and asked me if I wanted that b*tchs number. And all I did was get some sugar for her coffee.
If I have lunch with some of my male friends sometimes she would ask to talk to them to make sure who I was with.
I took the kids swimming one day and she called to see what we were doing,then she b*tched me out and told me I was only there for the I candy.
what did I learn? I learned that she is not the only one for me. Find the one that you can really enjoy life with and hold on to that person and have fun together.

5/1/2008 3:42:11 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

rob1021
Summerfield, FL

i was at work and found out she was eating more than pizza, she was bedden the pizza boy
then she married him, 5 yrs later she is devorcing him and now is bedden her boss, nothin like phunking ur way up 2 a better pay check

5/1/2008 5:17:27 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

My marriage ended for various reasons, infidelity being major. I learned once a cheat always a cheat. My last relationship...because he had a fat wallet and his ex took him for that 'give me' ride he decided all women were that way. Sad thing is his money blinded him, he had my heart, his heart is all I wanted from him. Because of his attitude he lost me, made me relationship shy so I guess in a way I lost too. Only thing I learned was love really does hurt.

5/1/2008 5:18:19 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

bonsaijoe
Vero Beach, FL

she was screwing a married man and he just left her lol
she lost her morals

5/1/2008 6:18:32 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

kenb5b01
Northport, WA

My marriage didn't fail... I ended it after I found out she was embezzling money from our businesses and sleeping with the local cop.

After we divorced I asked her why she chose to sacrifice the marriage and she replied that I had become so involved with the businesses that I had been neglecting her and she felt that the businesses were more important to me than she was.

So I reckon it was both of us at fault.

What did I learn?
Make sure that you tell you partner each day how much they mean to you.
Never close you eyes at night with any kind of unresolved disagreements.

5/1/2008 8:04:43 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

alex4u
West Monroe, LA

My last relationship failed because of me. I blame myself even though I did almost everything in my power to show him that I loved him, but it wasn't enough. The only thing I could have done different was change who I am, but I refused to do that. Guess I was just too stubborn or something. Of course everyone knows there is always two sides to the story, but he is a wonderful person and I don't regret loving him. And I think we both were scared of getting hurt. Even though I totally let my gaurd down and opened up to him, I don't think he ever let me in.

What I have learned: Love is a chance worth taking.
When you love someone, hold on with everything you have and don't let go.
Never miss the opportunity to tell someone how you truly feel because you may not get a second chance to do it.

5/1/2008 8:14:53 AM Why DID your LAST relationship FAIL? And What did you learn?  

justmemaree
Queensland
Australia

wow alex that was awesome to read........... especially the last peice......... food for thought!!!.....cheers maree.............(never miss the opportunity...........)

[Edited 5/1/2008 8:15:34 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4