Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookup bio

Goizueta delivers the only major 25 MBA with smaller classes in a dynamic, global city. fort dodge iowa singles com. In 2018, it was acquired by Momo, the largest location primarily based social platform, and a dating app in its own ideal, in China. megapersonals login It a wonderful way to share a laugh, give your self a treat, and also make an enduring memory at the mountains of California.

local hookup places

This is a easy and even essential feature, but like almost everything else about dating, it comes with its personal anxieties. gay hookup salt lake city Note that this is by no suggests an exhaustive list, and there are a lot more like these in the app shops. Ask the ideal inquiries to establish someone s identity where they function and what suburb they reside in, for instance. skipthegames wichita falls Seeking for you will double your nearby law enforcement agency or personals web site out through a buddy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/19/2012 9:33:09 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Every time I posit the question of eugenics to anyone I either get a Hitler debate or a Xian-influenced answer. Anyone here have any ideas on Eugenics? I have always thought that we are hopelessly dumbing ourselves down and that if we had voluntary breeding programs (like say, what we do to get champion horses)we might be better off. Any takers? And yes, I know love is supposed to be a factor in breeding for most but love is just chemicals. I am talking about a better world.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/20/2012 12:18:08 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Sperm banks are psedo-breeding centers... Women choose sperm based on the males physical characteristics as well as profession

3/20/2012 12:34:46 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,613)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

After reading articles on the Darwin awards page,
I do have to wonder if we're spending too much
time, effort and mony on protecting idiots from themselves.

Have you ever watched idiocracy?
I think the first two minutes is a perfect explaination
to what's been happening.

3/20/2012 2:07:05 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Pelham,

I don't know how to properly implement it, but as I understand it, they don't require the women to be mentally or physically fit. And isn't it voluntary for the man to disclose? I'm not sure. You?

3/20/2012 2:08:52 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Muldoon,

No, I've never seen that movie but I've been told I would like it (by someone who never watches my recommendations). I shall have to check Netflix.

3/20/2012 5:00:25 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from ohmalley:
Pelham,

I don't know how to properly implement it, but as I understand it, they don't require the women to be mentally or physically fit. And isn't it voluntary for the man to disclose? I'm not sure. You?

I have never sold sperm but I did work with a guy a few years ago that did. You do have disclose certain non-identifiable information as part of the agreement in order to get paid.. Info like: height, eye/hair color, baldness, race, build, occupation, family history of diseases like diabietes.

As far as the mental/physical of the woman... Well of course thats a factor, but thats why i said is psedo... Its the concept that women go there and select a sperm based on the traits the want...

3/20/2012 7:18:29 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Pelham,

Interesting. I never thought of sperm donation as selective breeding since only one party is under scutiny.

Say, I go into a sperm bank wanting to aquire said megasperm. I should be turned away for my physical attributes, but what about my intellect? And when considering said intelligence, how does street-smarts line up with book-smarts? What about emotional maturity?

How would we do this?

3/21/2012 11:00:36 AM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Ahh well you see, they won't turn you away because it is a business after all, they want your money

3/29/2012 6:46:56 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
jhc83
San Luis Potosí
Mexico
34, joined Jan. 2012

People who have money will therefore in most cases choose a more physically appealing wife. People with money have children who attend better schools so will have a better chance in succeeding. There is a correlation but physical appearance may be genetic one's ability to succeed in life is not. The acquiring of knowledge is behavioral and due mainly regarding the parents and schools.

Studies with twins given up for adoption increases the likelihood of people's success and failure in life as behavioral which sadly to say is due to economics.
Eugenics is garbage and is a way for the rich to stay in power by saying they are more likely to succeed as well as their children based on breeding.
Think horses you can take a well breed horse and place it in a bad environment were it misses meals, not brush and left in a pen. While taking a supposed non breed horse and place it in the opposite. Which one would be a better horse. Even in animals eugenics is garbage

3/29/2012 9:45:17 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Ok, I am not advocating genocide so let's just put that out there. And I'm not saying aristocracy is any better. And your horse point is a good one. My purebred dog was bred BADLY but thrives even in our poor household because of the effort I put in.

I guess what I'm trying to say is because of our overly-developed brains we as humans tend to bypass our natural drives toward more genetically superior mates because we believe love is so important.

If even in practice it could never be accomplished without denying ourselves people like Steven Hawking and other exceptional people, it is, as a thought experiment, worthy of consideration.

3/30/2012 12:25:31 AM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
pinguinorojo
Johnson City, NY
31, joined Feb. 2010

We humans are still highly vulnerable to nature's calling.

OP, how would you select those fit for breeding? The problem is that all of us believe to be fit for breeding. We all want to, it's in our nature. The ones with physical attributes would want to be selected, the ones with money and power (but not necessarily physical attributes) would like to be selected, the intelligent ones would like to be selected... and so on.

Bottom line, it would never work, too many individuals seeking to pass on genes.

3/30/2012 11:45:27 AM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Well I personally feel the drive to breed but not the want. So, I would not consider myself in the running. But that's the idea in a thought experiment. What are the traits (not just physical) that you would breed to? What would you sacrifice to get them? what would be the consequences of those sacrifices?

Consider dogs, the bloodhound is a tracking MACHINE but most of them in rescue are there for aggression issues. Now that could be nature or nurture. Trade-off?

The pit-bull was bred for bull-baiting. Now, if not handled carefully and bred carefully they are still dangerous animals long after their original purpose has been "bred out".

3/31/2012 6:02:15 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
tubalcain1492
Over 1,000 Posts (1,690)
Alabaster, AL
34, joined Feb. 2012

Love the idea. I think if the Spartans wouldn't have been eradicated the world would be a better place.

3/31/2012 8:45:16 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

My brother likes to yell when I piss him off and I always say "This isn't Sparta!" and he still doesn't get it. Gives me a chuckle every time.

5/1/2012 7:11:40 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  

heyyourethatguy
Londonderry, NH
25, joined Apr. 2012

In order to understand the benefits of Eugenics, one must have a better understanding of the human species in its current state. And it's fairly simple. Mankind has reached it's maximum natural evolutionary state. Aka: anyone and everyone, whether they have naturally superior genetics or not are reproducing at an uncontrollable, unsustainable rate. As the law of "survival of the fittest" no longer applies to the human race,eugenics is simply the only way our species will improve.

5/3/2012 9:31:43 AM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  
funches
Chicago, IL
61, joined Nov. 2009

Eugenics is a hatred for the Human Race, an inherent desire to commit Genocide ...might as well become a Christian and wait for God to do it

6/7/2012 3:54:10 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  

missmindeeeee
Vista, CA
37, joined Jun. 2012

Eugenics would be a great idea. Because we spending alot money on poor single mothers. And welfair mothers

6/7/2012 6:38:04 PM Think horses, not Hitler, What is your thought on eugenics?  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
73, joined Nov. 2008

Person with IQ of 75 or less Whites 5%

Black 23%

Hispanic 18%

If these types could be identified early in life measures could taken i.e. birth control implants. When they are of legal age they would receive a substantial bonus for agreeing
to neutering. It is insanity to let these folks reproduce.