Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites that actually work

Coffee Meets Bagel requires the opposite strategy to many of the most effective dating apps, attempting to focus on good quality rather than quantity. athens gay chat Assume of these random concerns as a shortcut towards finding to acquiring to know a girl better. ok. what does the green dot on ashley madison mean Plus, you might just get some great book recs that you two can chat about on your subsequent date.

online hookup site reviews

The aftershocks of divorce are profound. singles groups bentonville ar So she reaches across me, opens the glove box, and pulls out a rather sleek searching pistol. If you want your date to go effectively, study these queries beforehand. delete locanto account Customers can choose their power level when high and can also select their preference for consumption .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/20/2012 7:26:20 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

I always thought that the abortion debate was the wrong damn debate. We all know that we HAVE TO say it is the woman's body, but what about the man's parental rights?
Should men be able to compel a woman to carry to term and sign over parental rights to the father with no legal obligation to the mother?
This would mean that he would be completely responsible for any and all medical expenses for his progeny before and after birth, including any counseling the mother would want while carrying and up to a certain point after the birth.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/20/2012 7:36:10 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Ask me your question the day a man can not only carry a pregnancy to full
term but, also, deliver the baby through his genitals.
No person can force another to do something against his / her will.

3/20/2012 7:58:04 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

That's not what I meant. I meant giving a chance for both parties to be heard. Its not their fault they can't carry. Why should we be able to hold such power over them? I'm not talking about rape or anything like that. I'm just talking about a healthy relationship that didnt work and she did not want/could not afford the baby and did not consider his feelings.

3/20/2012 8:06:26 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ohmalley:
Why should we be able to hold such power over them?

Power over them? The way I see it the nine months a woman carries and waits are a lot more significant than the nine months he spend waiting. I will not give rights to a person whose body will not go to the challenges and risks a woman's does.

3/20/2012 8:11:39 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ohmalley:
I'm not talking about rape or anything like that. I'm just talking about a healthy relationship that didnt work and she did not want/could not afford the baby and did not consider his feelings.

This part of your post not only makes a factory out of the woman but it says a lot about the fact the child has a mother who not only is not there to nurture him but, also, will be seen as a bad one for abandoning her kid. A lot of future emotional troubles for the kid.

3/20/2012 8:14:31 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from duchessa:
Power over them? The way I see it the nine months a woman carries and waits are a lot more significant than the nine months he spend waiting. I will not give rights to a person whose body will not go to the challenges and risks a woman's does.

Correction: I should have said "...whose body doesn't face the same challenges & risks a woman's does during pregnancy.

3/20/2012 8:44:46 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

As a male the woman should have the say. The man may have done his part to get her pregnent, but it is her body. She is the one taking the risks of pregnency.

3/20/2012 8:55:07 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

They may not be able to feel the same feelings as us (which has a LOT to do with hormones) but that does not invalidate the ones they do have. The anticipation and joy and feeling of the magnitude of being a parent is genderless.
Some fathers really feel left out of the process because they are simply seen as donors. I don't feel women are factories any more than I see the men as simple sperm donors. Quite the opposite in fact.
I am a woman and I have felt life inside me and the loss I went through when that life ended was not greater than the loss he went through simply because it happened in my body and not his. We broke up shortly before it happened and he actually thought I was going to abort (I have no idea why). He was so distraught at the thought of it, it caught me off guard completely. This huge guy a quivering mess in front of me, not at losing me, but at the possibility that he might lose his child he waited so long for.

3/20/2012 8:57:50 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

I don't see a mother who gives up her child as a bad mother at all. It takes a lot of guts to know you can't do it and even more to acknowledge that someone you may have had problems with may do a better job.

3/20/2012 9:19:53 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

ohmalley

I remember pretty well my biology class.
Men are donors...poor and simple....they do have feelings, of course they do...what they don't have is nine months of physiological changes and risks.
Are you aware that pregnancy is a lot more threatening to the woman's body than is an abortion?

You and your man felt great emotional pain when the child was lost...what he didn't feel was the physical pain you went through. You were at risk of dying...he wasn't. See the difference?

3/20/2012 9:21:30 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ohmalley:
I don't see a mother who gives up her child as a bad mother at all. It takes a lot of guts to know you can't do it and even more to acknowledge that someone you may have had problems with may do a better job.

An unwanted child becomes a neglected one...better aborted than passed to other hands.

3/20/2012 10:14:47 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,613)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Not necessarily Duchessa.
I was adopted and turned out fairly well. In spite of being raised by a hoard
of uber-religious people.

3/20/2012 10:27:57 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,613)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Anyway, moving along!
I don't mean to sound like a total jerk, because I'm not,
but I do think it's important to point out the flip side of this coin.

First though, if contraception wasn't used, the responsibility lies with both of them.
There is no "he should've" "she should've".
They both should have known better.

So far, the discussion has focused in on the "he wants it, she doesn't"
side of the coin.
OK, I get that. It's her body, her child, her decision her choice.
He has no say in the matter, and forcing her to make the sacrifice
of not only the 9 months, but the lifelong commitment that goes with it.
It's not right.

But what about the "She wants it he doesn't" side of that coin?
It's still her body, her decision, her choice, but now it becomes
his child, his responsibility.
He has no say in the matter, but he’s being forced into a lifelong commitment
to care for the child in one form or another.

Is this fair?

(don’t forget, it takes two to tango)

3/21/2012 12:28:28 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

I don't know how you got the idea that I am against abortion. I'm not at all. In fact, I'm a great supporter of anything that does not put a kid into the overburdened foster care system. What I have a problem with is the assumption that men are simply here to impregnate and then walk away - but only if that is what the mother wishes. If she doesn't then it is her choice to get support from him, whether he wants her to have it or not.

It is the double standard that I don't appreciate.

And yeah, I'm fully aware of the dangers of pregnancy and birth. There are some pretty nasty things that can happen with abortions too-to the mother, not the medical waste. Perforation, hemorrhage, infection, cervical scarring which can lead to cancerous lesions----but again, not the point.

And who is to say what hurts worse? Physical or mental pain? He can only feel the mental pain and so can I. The physical wounds healed but some wounds don't close. I still know almost exactly how old our son would have been n he still calls me on "our anniversary". Pain is pain. But again, not the point.

3/21/2012 12:34:03 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Muldoon,

I'm glad to hear of your adoption success story! Cheers to not being reabsorbed.

3/21/2012 6:43:04 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from muldoon1959:
Not necessarily Duchessa.
I was adopted and turned out fairly well. In spite of being raised by a hoard
of uber-religious people.

Each experience is a different world.

Trust me, a woman who is forced to have an unwanted child WILL end up neglecting him / her emotionally...the child always will be made feel he/she is an inconvenience in the mother's life...and, by extension, in the entire family's.

3/21/2012 6:45:26 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from muldoon1959:

Is this fair?

NO, NO and NO

3/21/2012 4:35:22 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
jennyluv04
Over 2,000 Posts (2,450)
Pico Rivera, CA
30, joined Aug. 2011

depends...sometimes a woman n a marriage is raped and she may feel bringing a baby into the world wnt be beneficial...on the other hand she may be spreading her stuff round and the dad wants the baby and she only wants an abortion to keep messing around...it all depends. like if my ex bf had got me prego and i wanted an abortion i NEVER would told him. he was immature and abusive

3/21/2012 5:29:47 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

jennyluv04

""depends...sometimes a woman n a marriage is raped and she may feel bringing a baby into the world wnt be beneficial...""

She would be an ignorant if she had the child.

""on the other hand she may be spreading her stuff round and the dad wants the baby and she only wants an abortion to keep messing around...""

Sickening...I mean, that you could attack women in this fahion.

3/21/2012 7:59:40 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Unfortunly I have known women like that. They are called party girls. Most had the maternal instinks of a rock. They usually attracted married men and wouldn't know who the father was.

3/22/2012 8:53:51 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

My best friend has 6 kids and each time she did not know who the father was. Once, it was between 3 different guys.

I dont think anybody is attacking women. Life does not have to be that dramatic.

Actually, I MEANT a woman who is not married or living with the man. I would hope any married couples would make such an important decision together. BUT, if he was abusive, I would certainly say "abort" because keeping it could be another form of emotional control.

But I know plenty of good fathers (and some really bad ones) who would be devastated if their spawn was aborted. The mother would not have to stay so the child would be fine with the love of the parent who wanted them. Not having a mother is no more horrible than not having a father, and the woman would not have to ever come round.

3/22/2012 9:58:13 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
a_bikerguy
Adkins, TX
56, joined Mar. 2012

Not according to the law or even under a moral sense.

John Marshall Law Review

Volumes 1997- 1998

Parental rights / with-out consent / concerning the disposition of fetal tissue material

I'm sure your question and concerns can be met there.

3/23/2012 7:24:14 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ejoandoje
Gainesville, FL
38, joined Mar. 2012

Are they technically fathers yet? They should only be consulted to pay for the abortion.

3/24/2012 8:24:23 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ohmalley:
I would hope any married couples would make such an important decision together.

I don't think most married women and mother of three kids would ask their husbands about aborting / having the 4th. kid they are pregnant with. Nope, they would abort.

[Edited 3/24/2012 8:25:04 PM ]

3/26/2012 8:59:46 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ohmalley:
My best friend has 6 kids and each time she did not know who the father was. Once, it was between 3 different guys.

Your choice of best friends says a lot about you.

3/27/2012 12:14:03 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Duchessa that bis out of line! You are being awfully judgemental about a situation you know nothing about. You never loved someone in spite of their faults. I am finished with you. I have seen your other posts. You are a bully.

4/7/2012 10:51:47 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
mydnite07
Camden Wyoming, DE
26, joined Jan. 2012

It takes both a man and a woman to get pregnant. Aside from forced sex cases I really feel abortion shouldn't be an option. Both men and women have ways to prevent pregnancy... Condoms and birth control. Also there is a thing called responsibility if your not responsible enough to take the precautions then you should have to deal with the consequences after the birth of the child you decide neither can take care of the child then there is adoption. Some will argue well both contol and or condoms can fail.. Yea well if you are that concerned there's another option... No sex at all.. Now I'm aware of the possible job loss and those thing that can happen in that situation both the father and mother should discuss termination but that should be a last resort

4/10/2012 3:29:39 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

See, now I say adoption should be a last resort. More "kids" age out of the foster care system than ever get adopted. At 18, they no longer get ANY care or cash from the state or guidance from foster parents. They are just booted.

And I used to think that it was their responsibility to raise the child BUT the child should not have to suffer because the parents were too cheap/lazy/stupid to buy a 50 cent condom from a gas station vending machine!

4/15/2012 3:45:55 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
zarathustra71
Elyria, OH
46, joined Jul. 2011

If the relationship is over, there's no reason for the man to even know. If the relationship still exists, he should be told and be able to express his feelings on the matter, but the decision to abort or not is still hers alone to make.

4/15/2012 4:32:40 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

So ZARA, you wouldn't want the opportunity to raise your child if she was willing to carry for you? Not arguing, just asking. I know the legalities, but I would like to know if I had spawn out there or not. I don't get it.

4/15/2012 6:29:30 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
zarathustra71
Elyria, OH
46, joined Jul. 2011

If she was willing to carry it, and to tell me, then yes. If the relationship was over, she wasn't willing to carry it, and had made the decision to get an abortion, why bother telling me? In cases such as that, it would be better not to know.

4/29/2012 2:46:07 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
xfallenangel84
New Rochelle, NY
32, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from duchessa:
Ask me your question the day a man can not only carry a pregnancy to full
term but, also, deliver the baby through his genitals.
No person can force another to do something against his / her will.

True Statement!

4/30/2012 6:02:55 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
iveyisawesome
Boise, ID
23, joined Apr. 2012

Well this question pretty much comes down to who has custody and when either gender have custody. Because of the general abortion debate over whether or not an unborn child has rights or not this is difficult to answer. If you believe that a unborn child is a already a living human with full rights then I believe that custody would belong to both parents, as if it were born and could be disputed in the courts and both parents would have rights to keep that child alive but if you believe an unborn child has no rights then I suppose it would be strictly the woman's choice because it would be her body. Anyway my personal opinion as a women is yes a man should have some say in whether or not a women may abort his unborn child. He should have rights to care for and love his child if he truly wants sole custody and responsibility of that child. This would seem absurd if a man requested a woman abort her child. It's ridiculous to say that a man can't love his child as much as if not more than a woman solely because she carries that child. I'm a feminist and believe men and women should have the same rights in all aspects.

5/1/2012 7:01:35 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

heyyourethatguy
Londonderry, NH
25, joined Apr. 2012

Before sex, the respective participating parties in such shenanigans should come to a prior agreement (write out a contract or something) as how they wish to handle the issue of pregnancy. If the parties cannot agree, then no sex.

5/12/2012 6:54:54 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
xfallenangel84
New Rochelle, NY
32, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from ozzycrue:
nobody should be consulted. its a woman's body. only she has a say in the matter.

5/17/2012 8:43:40 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
hemmingway2133
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,415)
Bloomington, IN
35, joined May. 2012

I think it should be a law though that if a man knocks a woman up it is his responsibility to drive her to the abortion clinic, wait there during the procedure, and drive her home--if that's what she wants.

But she and she alone gets to determine whether she carries the baby or not.

5/18/2012 8:23:13 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
73, joined Nov. 2008

Correct, including the driving.

5/21/2012 2:25:18 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
megaxanadudegg1
Gary, IN
37, joined Jan. 2012

Absolutely not. The fetus is in the mother's body. Unless you're going to chop the fetus in two, this is a one-person decision. How could it be otherwise?

5/21/2012 2:26:28 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
megaxanadudegg1
Gary, IN
37, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from bestoftheworst:
I say just accidentally push her down a flight of stairs and problem will be solved.

Hopefully, two problems. That was awful. Sorry ladies.

5/28/2012 12:50:14 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
lolnoway
Blue Springs, MO
26, joined Apr. 2012

I think the father should be consulted. I mean you hear single women all the time "He won't pay child support" blah blah. Why should he have to pay child support? He doesn't want it. SHE wants it. It's a two way street.

5/28/2012 7:42:43 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
paramourqueen
Philadelphia, PA
34, joined Aug. 2011

Yes of course

6/11/2012 1:07:28 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
bradm29
Grand Junction, CO
35, joined May. 2012

How is this even a question? Hen it comes time to collect on child support suddenly we were an integral part of that child's creation, but if she wants to suck the fetus into a vacuum and destroy it then its her sole responsibility?

6/15/2012 8:38:55 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

gkt911
Salt Lake City, UT
40, joined May. 2012

So what does this really have to do with athiests and non religous reall as a father id want to have some kind of a say so but really i hope im not puting my d*ck in a chick that would abort my child anyway it is the womans body and really cant or shouldnt be forced into keeping a baby or going through a pregnancy

6/17/2012 11:31:09 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
sweetgrrl97
Atlanta, GA
23, joined Jun. 2012

Yes.

9/16/2012 11:18:37 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

enemyofreality
Tampa, FL
26, joined Mar. 2012

I didn't read through the rest of the thread, just the first post.

It's the womans responsibility to talk to the father about it beforehand if he's aware of the situation. If she doesn't, that's their problem and they need to resolve it or split up.

If I were ever in the situation, I would talk to him and consider his feelings but since it's my body and I'm the one who'd have to go through everything, it'd ultimately be my choice, not his.

12/9/2012 6:46:44 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
poisonivy69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,027)
Conroe, TX
30, joined Jan. 2012

I look at it this way if a man doesn't want the financial responsibility he should use a rubber or simply just not have sex. There is always two sides to every story.

3/9/2013 4:07:18 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

tigertj
Los Angeles, CA
29, joined Feb. 2013

Sure it states in the first page of our constitution that every citizen has inalienable rights that are subject to their fathers approval.

3/9/2013 4:11:38 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

tigertj
Los Angeles, CA
29, joined Feb. 2013

Lol i read the post wrong. Oh you meant the CHILD's father. Gotcha.
Morally, yes this is a discussion to be had with both the mother and father of a child. That said, the mother's decision should ultimately be respected and accepted.

3/10/2013 12:30:06 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
rexmal
Over 1,000 Posts (1,038)
London, ON
63, joined Mar. 2013

Regarding the physical pain and emotional and health risks involved with pregnancy, birthying and abortion:
In the old days women died of abortion, child birth, or both, and men died of war, duels, being nagged to death, and imprisonment.

Now women fight, too, in wars.

So the world IS changing.

-------------

Regarding to the moral/legal ownership rights of a father over an unborn baby:

Well, no. I don't think the man should have a say in whether she must or could or mustn't or couldn't have the baby. If he is really that keen on having a baby, while the woman is clear straight heading for aboriotn, then he must chose another host for his donation -- e.i. another mother for his seed.

Subsequently, a woman who aborts against the will of the father of her unborn baby, she gives him legally and ethically a green signal to take his business elsewhere, and sow his seed in anw sow he sees. Whether he and she are and will stay in wedlock.

Of course a lot of people can't do this for religious reasons.

4/8/2013 12:08:48 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
jdshy
Jacksonville, FL
41, joined Apr. 2013

If there is no "birth", there is no "parent", thus, no "parental rights".

Until there is an "independent life", it is just an appendage. (I can't believe I said that, but, sadly, it is true.)

If they perform an emergency abortion at the point where the "life", "should have become independent", it is usually only to reduce the inevitable "still-born" or "maternal-danger", which would occur if the life was carried to full-term, or allowed to reach the point of independence without life. (Eg, most "legal" abortions are conducted well before the cells have constructed themselves into anything that resembles an independent, self-supporting, free-willed life-form.)

As for fathers rights... Again, getting someone pregnant does not make him a father, it makes him a potential father. He is not a father until there is something there to father. (Legally, scientifically, medically, and religiously. For most religions. They don't say you had 12 children if you had 11 miscarriages and one actual birthed child. The majority of pregnancies do not end-up in actual births. 70% of viable fertilized eggs end-up as a common natural miscarriage or flat-out uteran rejection. That is what "planned parenthood" depends on, to do their whole guilt-trip thing, to "convert" expecting mothers who are just people who tested positive, but never would have actually carried the growth past the first term. Rare that a woman is THAT "fertile", that every pregnancy actually turns into a full pregnancy. lol, there is such a thing as "being a little pregnant".)

4/8/2013 12:17:21 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
jdshy
Jacksonville, FL
41, joined Apr. 2013

You don't want the kid? Give it up for adoption

Sorry, but that is too easy for a "man" to say, who does not have to have the child stretching out, fatiguing, tiring, destroying internal organs, and then have to be birthed... When they figure out how to have YOU have the baby... I am quite sure YOU would surely change your mind about "just have it, and give it away". There are millions of babies that were "given away" that never get taken. Don't be selfish and say some "non-child" must now be formed into a child that you don't intend to take care of, when it can be removed, before it has turned into a life-form.

Visit a homeless shelter, a foster home, an adoption agency, a medical dumpster logs, and the slums... talking to children without parents, mothers without fathers, fathers without mothers, and the few adults who actually survived long enough after "being sent out for adoption"... then, after having seen all of that, make your answer. Don't just assume that a child abandoned for adoption will be adopted or even actually cared for. They won't. It is YOU playing the LOTTO with THEIR LIFE. With a 94% chance of less-than you expect for them. But not if it is aborted before it turns into a life.

4/9/2013 12:14:34 AM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
poisonivy69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,027)
Conroe, TX
30, joined Jan. 2012

To the last poster when you are able to carry a fetus for 9 months then you can tell us how you felt from it but since you have a penis rather than a vagina you really need to shut your trap. Pregnancy is very hard on a woman's body I can speak from experience it is not comfortable especially in the later stages and when you are puking for three months straight can't hold any food down and have an IV shoved in your vein on the top of your hand due to lack of nutrients when the fetus is sucking you dry then tell me how you feel.

4/9/2013 9:31:47 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
jdshy
Jacksonville, FL
41, joined Apr. 2013

@painboots

Just because YOUR "individual situation" related to having been adopted... was eventful and good... don't assume it is the same for everyone else. Your "opinion" of "your specific situation" holds no merit to the "statistical recorded facts" of the rest of the world.

You were lucky. Congrats!

If you survived jumping off a bridge, yet you knew 90% of jumpers died... would you invite others to jump off?

Try it with your kids... set them out for adoption... Obviously, it was better than leaving the kids with the birth parents, by your own account of experiences. If you don't practice it, don't preach it!

4/9/2013 9:33:46 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
jdshy
Jacksonville, FL
41, joined Apr. 2013

Kinda funny, i've puked for 5 months straight and not been able to hold food down too. Its called Mono.

And then you shot a kid out of your shlong, and had to pay $380,000 in medical bills, and 10x that until your shlong-child turned 18?

You are right, birthing a child is just like mono... Not sure where you get YOUR mono from... but don't lick anything I touch! Ever!

[Edited 4/9/2013 9:36:52 PM ]

4/9/2013 9:41:35 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

mynamesnotbrian
Arvada, CO
27, joined Apr. 2013

I think that if the woman respects the man she would consult him on the decision, and value his opinion; but in the end it obviously is her decision, and should not be forced to do anything she does not want to do.

I'm not really big into this topic.

4/10/2013 2:05:34 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
poisonivy69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,027)
Conroe, TX
30, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from painboots:
Kinda funny, i've puked for 5 months straight and not been able to hold food down too. Its called Mono. And just because you have a vagina and not a penis doesn't mean your word holds any more or less merit than anyone else.

Actually my word holds more than a man does because he's the one who doesn't have to carry it for 9 months, therefore its my body my choice and until you go through with a pregnancy and all the ups and downs with it you can shut your f**king mouth we are not living in the old days where a woman didn't have a choice and its because so many woman who have fought for our freedoms that we now have a choice and I'll be damned if a man is ever going to make my own decisions what is and isn't best for my well being

4/10/2013 6:39:26 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  

tjthrash
Baytown, TX
38, joined Dec. 2010

Nope. Its her body. Should the man ask anyone for permission b4 he gets a vasectomy? Same thing IMO.

4/10/2013 9:18:12 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
exustio
Amarillo, TX
25, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from tjthrash:
Nope. Its her body. Should the man ask anyone for permission b4 he gets a vasectomy? Same thing IMO.

Yeah, but you might urge her to think about it. Abortion is not reversible where a vasectomy can be.

4/10/2013 9:21:38 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
poisonivy69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,027)
Conroe, TX
30, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from jdshy:
And then you shot a kid out of your shlong, and had to pay $380,000 in medical bills, and 10x that until your shlong-child turned 18?

You are right, birthing a child is just like mono... Not sure where you get YOUR mono from... but don't lick anything I touch! Ever!

I would agree on that last part

4/11/2013 12:35:20 PM Should fathers be consulted before a woman has an abortion?  
poisonivy69
Over 2,000 Posts (3,027)
Conroe, TX
30, joined Jan. 2012

@paintboots

You are a moronic fool, you are aware women can get pregnant without having sex its call artificial insemination and couples who are trying to conceive in cases where the males sperm isn't of high quantity its called invitro fertilization. For a male you lack the knowledge of reproduction big time.
For males who get a female pregnant and don't want to pay child support maybe you should think about wrapping it or just don't have sex period because you took the risk knowing the possibility of a pregnancy occurring you just avoided taking the necessary steps to prevent it