Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best anonymous hookup apps

All modesty aside, what are you superior at than 90% of individuals? It does not have to be useful or significant, it can be one thing ridiculous. sacramento singles over 40 People who are fitness freaks, adore speaking about a healthy way of life and will also feel rewarded. People can behave rather differently in diverse settings. adultsearch oc In fact, the only factor I did discover when it came to the topic was not to have it till marriage.

mega personnel sign in

She mentioned the trust had not too long ago undertaken work with one web site, even though wouldn t name it. ft myers hookups If you are searching for opportunities to meet new men and women, slavic ladies Russian, Belorussian or Ukraininan girls on the net dating web site is the easiest way. We will answer it as soon as feasible. fat booty asian women I never want that, Max says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/14/2012 2:29:44 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
ida_bourquin
Gridley, CA
59, joined Jul. 2012

There are 2 separate loves ... being IN love and loving somebody ... I was and still am IN love with my deceased husband and always will be ... but I still have hopes of loving another.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/14/2012 11:46:22 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
idunggaveup
Over 1,000 Posts (1,173)
Cheyenne, WY
60, joined Apr. 2012

Not possible. I have a lot of love to give. But I'm old, fat, and visually impared. No man is willing to look past all that and see me for who I really am. I'll spend the rest of my life alone.

7/15/2012 12:07:07 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
blondie55_56
Rockwall, TX
62, joined Sep. 2011

I've tried a couple of times but I'm of the conclusion that it will have to be a widower cause they are not filled with so much mistrust and anger over their lost spouse..just saying...what I've experienced.

[Edited 7/15/2012 12:07:59 AM ]

7/15/2012 12:58:34 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

lmanderson
Carson City, NV
70, joined Mar. 2012

I hope God has a plan for me that includes a new partner, I am 65 and not ready to accept the total loneliness I feel for ever.

[Edited 7/15/2012 12:59:42 PM ]

7/15/2012 3:39:57 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
64, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from blondie55_56:
I've tried a couple of times but I'm of the conclusion that it will have to be a widower cause they are not filled with so much mistrust and anger over their lost spouse..just saying...what I've experienced.

Hell, I find that in divorced women, not widows. Lots of mistrust in them.
I, personally, stopped looking. If it comes along, it does. If it doesn't, so be it.
But, what you speak of is NOT exclusive with widows/widowers.

7/15/2012 9:31:23 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
blondie55_56
Rockwall, TX
62, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from pingeye2:
Hell, I find that in divorced women, not widows. Lots of mistrust in them.
I, personally, stopped looking. If it comes along, it does. If it doesn't, so be it.
But, what you speak of is NOT exclusive with widows/widowers.

I think you may have read it wrong..I'm saying divorcees seem to have mistrust etc...not widow or widowers..???

7/16/2012 12:42:51 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

bulldog62
Sparks, NV
71, joined Aug. 2007

Will I ever fall in love again? That's a very hard question to answer. I lost my best friend and lover 5 years ago and I don't know if I could let myself fall in love with another woman again. I really don't know if I'm strong enough to handle it again.

7/16/2012 5:19:02 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
64, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from blondie55_56:
I think you may have read it wrong..I'm saying divorcees seem to have mistrust etc...not widow or widowers..???

I did, I apologize.

7/16/2012 9:11:27 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
2shacks
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Concord, NC
54, joined Jun. 2010

Never thought I would .. glad it happened. Didn't plan it
... wasn't looking.. glad it did

It was a little odd at first.. I 'thought ' too much.. the guilt comes in.the happiness & that hole filling in is worth stepping out there.
Now.. when talking to someone & you get an uncomfortable feeling
Don't ignore it. Some will try to pressure..

7/17/2012 10:05:42 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
lockitta69
Los Angeles, CA
24, joined Jul. 2012

well its hard 2 say cuz wen my special person died I waz like we were abt 2 get in a relationship an we had lots of plans 4 me an him but now there's nuthin of dat so a 1yr an a half passed an I had fell in love again wit dis guy from here first we were tlk an den we be came bf an gf an wen da happen we had lots of problems an there dis one time da he said its over between me an u 4 me it waz well I guess da I've all waz been heart broken an I don't think da ill find da person be any waz we broked uo an I felt sad an from da day on there's haven't been haPpy ness in me but I try not 2 be like da an have fun so dats wat I do in stead of beenin home an beenin sad I rather be wit my friends an have fun dats all I gotta say I think

7/22/2012 11:39:21 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

letusing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

My hearts open! height, & weight,race, dosen't matter here no matter how near or far you are
Im a risk taker 365 days a yr Im nothing but business you all from 8-4 M-Fri,have a good one on me sugar!, sig;sing

7/24/2012 7:20:58 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

gdaddy47
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,373)
Columbia, TN
69, joined Sep. 2009

Don't have an aversion to it. Who knows?

7/25/2012 4:33:49 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
dittyceo
Riverdale, GA
40, joined Jul. 2012

As God as my witness, I certainly hope so.....

7/25/2012 6:32:00 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
smileynatl1
Atlanta, GA
36, joined Jul. 2012

Love is a beautiful thing when its real and although I dont wear my heart on my sleeve I pray that I will meet my king and fall in love...i want that old fashioned courting type of love my mom and dad had...not this here one day, gone the next modern day ish thats in the air these days!!

7/25/2012 12:28:06 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

gdaddy47
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,373)
Columbia, TN
69, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from lockitta69:
well its hard 2 say cuz wen my special person died I waz like we were abt 2 get in a relationship an we had lots of plans 4 me an him but now there's nuthin of dat so a 1yr an a half passed an I had fell in love again wit dis guy from here first we were tlk an den we be came bf an gf an wen da happen we had lots of problems an there dis one time da he said its over between me an u 4 me it waz well I guess da I've all waz been heart broken an I don't think da ill find da person be any waz we broked uo an I felt sad an from da day on there's haven't been haPpy ness in me but I try not 2 be like da an have fun so dats wat I do in stead of beenin home an beenin sad I rather be wit my friends an have fun dats all I gotta say I think

Hon, please please learn to talk. Your parent(s) didn''t teach you to talk like that. It sounds so juvenile and silly. Now start speaking in proper English.

You're very very young and all will be well with you. Get your education and become self sufficient. Choices choices. It's a real world out there and you need to be adult in your actions and speech.

8/4/2012 5:25:01 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
txgal23
Lampasas, TX
65, joined Apr. 2009

I've read some of the post and I see that there are those like myself that isn't really sure if love will be found again..I was married to a wonderful man for over 26 years, and lost him in 2007 to cancer..We went through so much together in life..The hard times-good times-great and wonderful times..We were a match made by God..I once tesed him about how God had brought us together and that that would be the only way he would ever loss me..
I suppose what most surprises me about todays dating is they haven't changed all that much, which is sad..Who knows maybe one day someone will walk into my life and sparks will fly..
Blessings to all...Deb

8/21/2012 8:08:32 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

sassybigmomma
Columbia, SC
40, joined Aug. 2012

IT IS BETTER TO BE LOVED THEN NOT TO BE LOVE AT ALL.

8/21/2012 10:47:21 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
bstorygood
Pond Creek, OK
62, joined Aug. 2012

It's been two years since my husband of 39 years passed suddenly. I was so devastated the first year and half of the second year. But now I am tired of being alone. I will never find the same kind of love my husband and I had from high school age. But I am open to what God puts before me.

8/26/2012 5:15:17 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
jacquee1963
Cleveland, OH
53, joined Aug. 2012

took me a long time to get to this point. jumping in with both feet and hope i land safely.the only thing keeping me sane is God. i was so lost, but took the time to find me again. it's so different now. people are too casual about certain things, and i can't trade in my principles for it. that first chapter of my life was beautiful, so i know the second half will be awesome. Because i truly believe, that what's for me is for me and no other. so right now, i'm basically getting my feet wet by going on dates, while i wait for Mr Right to enter my life. we're not meant to go through life alone, even though some choose to.

8/26/2012 6:23:06 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
akateddybear
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
East Stroudsburg, PA
67, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from akateddybear:
If I were asked that 2yrs ago NO 1 yr ago No
^months ago Yes

This was my reply in MARCH
MY REPLY TODAY
YES YES YES

8/26/2012 6:26:54 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,581)
Grand Rapids, MN
62, joined Sep. 2009

YUP! In a wonderful relationship now!

8/28/2012 12:36:48 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
utsw
Over 1,000 Posts (1,226)
Salt Lake City, UT
53, joined Apr. 2012

I hope I will fall in love again. I was married for almost 26 years when he passed away at the age of 45. The question for me it how far will the relationship go. I am getting used to being alone after 4 1/2 years. Will I get married again? I just don't know. I know I do want someone to do things with and travel with, but someone there 24/7 I don't think I am ready for that again.

8/28/2012 10:41:32 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

whistlerblue
Lancaster, CA
59, joined Jun. 2010

Yes, I think I will, some day. I've reconnected with an old High School friend and we are getting to know each other all over again. We're both going slow but there is a lot of potential.

8/30/2012 2:42:53 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
akateddybear
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
East Stroudsburg, PA
67, joined Nov. 2011

ONLY IF YOU WANT TO

8/30/2012 4:45:58 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

hugandakiss_xo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,603)
Merritt, NC
62, joined Jul. 2011

I have no problem of falling in love again. Ive just got to find some one to love me

9/10/2012 4:51:26 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,267)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Ms Sing

I have always been in love and will continue in the frame of mind the rest of my living days. I do not believe that one 'falls in' love but is born filled with love. Some of that love is shared more with someone near and dear to them.

Likewise, I do not believe that one 'falls out' of love. I just think that the amount of love having once been shared has been turned back a notch or two, for any variety of reasons.

Would/Could I love deeply for another person again? Oh, yes!

9/10/2012 5:47:09 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

brightbluestar
Port Orange, FL
72, joined Jul. 2012

WELL EVEN IF I WANT SO HARD TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN I CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT MEN. LIKE SOMEBODY DAID: AT OUR AGE IT'S NOT EASY.

9/11/2012 1:32:48 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

gwwrn
Over 2,000 Posts (2,033)
Lawrenceville, GA
61, joined Jun. 2010

Yes, you will.

9/11/2012 10:10:59 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
imbill1962
Over 1,000 Posts (1,644)
Snellville, GA
55, joined May. 2012

of course you will. you don't go looking for love it might make a really good song but it's not real life. how you meet your spouse? Did you chase them, did they chase you, did you meet by happenstance? You weren't looking for it, it just happened. Don't close yourself in a box that you cannot be found. Love will find you again. Just don't hide from it.

9/13/2012 12:05:22 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

dulow21
California City, CA
36, joined Aug. 2012

my hubby pasted too soon ! im young,with four kids! i try an move on but i keep letting go! its hard to let sumone in! i have kids so i have to due whats rite for them! but how due i let go? how due i love again,if i dont know how? my mind is up an down!

9/20/2012 5:07:08 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
puddleofink
Chicago, IL
35, joined Apr. 2011

No.

9/20/2012 6:56:05 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
kari214
Puyallup, WA
34, joined Aug. 2012

I'm only 29 and lost my husband last year. I'm hoping to fall in love again. It's hard being a young widow. I really never thought I would lose my husband to cancer

9/21/2012 7:44:12 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
crash60
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,387)
Guntersville, AL
57, joined Nov. 2011

I'm not looking for love therefore,I hope that I'll be wise enough to recognize it if it comes in my life again.
Most important: I'm not looking to MAKE it happen but I'd be willing to LET it happen.

9/21/2012 2:06:35 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

To heck with " falling in love again " ..
Just.....

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

9/23/2012 8:07:00 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
bamagirl0773
Theodore, AL
44, joined Sep. 2012

No I don't. I thought I did and even remarried someone 4 yrs after my first husbands death. Big mistake.....I don't think I'll ever get over the loss, I just live with it.

9/23/2012 10:46:54 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
64, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from bamagirl0773:
No I don't. I thought I did and even remarried someone 4 yrs after my first husbands death. Big mistake.....I don't think I'll ever get over the loss, I just live with it.

Sorry to hear that.
Perhaps you tried to hard to replace your husband.

Instead of looking for your lost love, wait for love to come again.

We're all different.

9/23/2012 1:44:35 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

I don'y know bout any " love again "...
But..
I'm wondering......
how do I get rid of the skeletons in my closet....
that might frighten my new wife when I find one...??.

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dogp>

9/23/2012 5:47:20 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

wanna_dance
Over 2,000 Posts (2,691)
Boca Raton, FL
72, joined Aug. 2008

I consider my “dating pool” to be single women in their 50’s and 60’s. So far (about 6 years), I have found that, within this group, many women genuinely want to be in a romantic relationship, but simply do not have time for the following reasons, none of which are “wrong”, they just “are”:

Many still work full or part-time or volunteer, which occupies many hours each week;

They may be taking care of a parent or two;

They have children in the area that, of course, they want to see;

They have grandchildren that they want to baby sit so their children can have time to themselves;

They have friends or family that visit or they need to go visit;

They have girlfriends they need to see and do “girly” things with;

They have a hobby or two that I don’t enjoy (golf, tennis, boating, etc,);

They have all the routine “stuff of life” that every woman has (hair, nails, shopping);

All of the above seems to leave 4 hours on a Saturday night twice a month available for dating.

Unfortunately, this 8 hours a month is not enough time to build a close, caring, loving relationship.

Yes, many of the above could be enjoyable shared activities AFTER a relationship has been created, but not things to do together BEFORE a relationship has been created.

Many also feel they have spent most of their life, until now, pleasing others and see the time now as “Me” time. A time to do whatever they want, when they choose to do it without consulting or discussing it with anyone. I can completely understand that feeling and cannot fault it, however, it does not lead to cultivating a relationship.

Also, some are snow birds that are merely looking for some South Florida entertainment for a few months.

I absolutely admire and envy the full and complete life they have built without a man, but they are at least fooling themselves into thinking they have time for a relationship.

Of course, I hear, “If a woman really wants to be with you, she will MAKE time for you.” Unfortunately, I don’t want to be in the same category with an oil change.

9/23/2012 8:26:44 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

lbrister
Sykesville, MD
63, joined Apr. 2011

I really want to. Would prefer not to spend the rest of my life alone.

9/24/2012 2:55:29 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

hugandakiss_xo
Merritt, NC
62, joined Jul. 2011

I am looking for love.... hoping someday it will happen !

9/24/2012 3:00:40 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

hugandakiss_xo
Merritt, NC
62, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from bamagirl0773:

I am looking for love not a replacement ! I don't want the same kind of man it would never work. It is fine to continue to love your deceased love ... But as far as I can see my heart has plenty or room for a new love.

9/24/2012 5:11:34 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

bornforyou1951
Fort Lauderdale, FL
66, joined May. 2012

If LOVE hasnt died in everybody i meet, maybe, i can love again. I just dont know where my mate is and I need him!.

9/24/2012 5:18:57 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

newdirection6
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,128)
Wellsville, OH
63, joined Nov. 2007

Hummmmmmmmmmm.....I have decided if it happens it happens...would love to find someone to love again. I am tired of being by myself...I don't want to grow old by myself...

9/27/2012 7:16:43 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

sagittarius78
Monroe, NC
38, joined Aug. 2012

Good question...so far I've been unsuccessful,those are big shoes to fill! Ive been single for close to 2 1/2 years now and not one person has made me feel the way he did. It gets lonely sometimes but im patiently waiting..I have all my faith and trust in God but it still hurts,really miss him alot.But to each of you stay encouraged and the best of luck bc its hard out here for us,after being with someone so long u notice things in the dating world has changed tremendously.

9/27/2012 7:37:03 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
sunshine_761
Meridian, MS
55, joined May. 2011

I sure hope so. It has been almost 4 years and I am still young. I don't want to live another 20-30 years plus alone. I've lived alone way too much in my life. I have dated 2 men with whom I could have fallen in love with had the relationship not ended (their decision - more or less). I know my late husband would not want me to be alone as well. He would want me to find someone to be happy with. Someone to take care of me. That's the way he thought/felt. Had I gone first I would have wanted him to find someone as well. We are not meant to be alone.

10/8/2012 7:43:47 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
jkat7
Fairfax, VA
42, joined Oct. 2012

Crash60 - good way to put it!

10/8/2012 8:41:06 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

10/8/2012 11:45:47 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
fallenangel0485
Waukesha, WI
31, joined Feb. 2010

My bf died at the end of Feb and I thought I would give this a try not really sure if I should even try because I still cry from time to time... my big thing is when I go out with someone and they ask about my last bf what do I say? When I say what happens they get all werid on me

10/9/2012 12:22:36 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

The Digital Doggie says:
---- >> " I DEFINITELY want to fall in love again "
and find me a woman......!!!
Someone I can make my " moves ' on...
( and I is usin all my puter abilities
so I'll be able to pinpoint my possible targets dates
and I'll never dance alone again..!!!! )

10/25/2012 4:05:47 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

mrsgeneva
Yuba City, CA
46, joined Aug. 2012

I keep tellin myself its ok to want to start dating but the guilt and the feeling I have for my hubbu are too strong. I'm 41 an I'm at the point were no ones gonna want a chubby mom who's still in desperate love with her dead husband..I'm lost and my shrimk really needs to get laid cuz he's not helpin AT ALL lol ty for listening or reading..input would be greatly appreciated..

10/25/2012 9:07:07 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

labella
Bordentown, NJ
61, joined May. 2006

Yes, I sure hope to. I think being in love is good for the soul, great for the heart and brings laughter back into ones life.

10/26/2012 2:47:14 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
rockerchristina
Melrose, MN
48, joined Jun. 2012

I dont think im going to meet anyone on this site. Im going to stick with the guys i see and giving up on finding love.

10/26/2012 4:25:21 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yes!

10/26/2012 9:40:41 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
bigbearmn
Saint Cloud, MN
53, joined Jun. 2012

I wish I could fall in love again. But, I have faith in finding love again. But,One day yes I will fall in love again ..
Hugs, Mike

10/29/2012 8:35:47 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

cowboy815
Jefferson, SD
66, joined Apr. 2012

I thought I did, but all she did was asking for money and really didn't give a shit how I felt. She could have had the moon and the stars but choice a homeless guy to love

11/21/2012 3:40:47 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

vida60
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,627)
Norman, OK
56, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from crash60:
I'm not looking for love therefore,I hope that I'll be wise enough to recognize it if it comes in my life again.
Most important: I'm not looking to MAKE it happen but I'd be willing to LET it happen.

11/21/2012 3:58:17 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  

titan95
Water Valley, KY
40, joined Mar. 2011

It would be nice, but I don't think it will be on this site. I mean what do I know it's up to god

11/21/2012 9:59:54 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,785)
San Francisco, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

No!

11/22/2012 4:45:32 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
64, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from titan95:
It would be nice, but I don't think it will be on this site. I mean what do I know it's up to god

Some people move forward, some don't. I'm sorry that some don't, and choose to live in hurt.

11/22/2012 6:42:59 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 2  
txgal23
Lampasas, TX
65, joined Apr. 2009

I would pray that I am able to find love again someday..God did not mean for us to be alone in life..