Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

I went on a initially Tinder date and after we had hooked up he asked how numerous men and women I d been with. huntsville gay dating We ve been collectively for nearly two years and have been engaged for nearly a year. Anybody who s ever tried on line dating has at least a single horror story , but that does not imply that every swipe ideal is a total dud. nude girls finder The 1st date I went on with my now fiancé ended up with all our mates tagging along as well.

asian hookup dating organization

We have a special spot in our hearts for all of you. personal classifieds ct However, immediately after Facebook threatened them with an audit, Badoo spun off into a standalone app related to Tinder. I understand that it is simpler stated than done. massage london craigslist Mikka left dejected, wondering why she d ever flown to Portland in the initially place.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/1/2012 6:51:41 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
carlaulloa1993
Tijuana
Mexico
24, joined May. 2011

Hi!
I'm going to start tomorrow in the BJJ.
and i want to know just what do you think about this martial art?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/2/2012 4:12:20 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
dragonluchador
Sunnyvale, CA
40, joined Mar. 2012

It's an awesome piece of art. All the different techniques of submissions and sweeps plus you sweat a a lot. Awesome work out. Have fun no matter what & try not to give up. Mind over matter.

Namaste!

4/9/2012 5:41:48 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
southerndream32
Colorado Springs, CO
38, joined Apr. 2012

love the hook and getting out alot of ground work .favor work out exerice is shrimpping.

4/26/2012 5:00:30 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  

hmulovely
Cayce, SC
31, joined Mar. 2012

If you don't know the ground game then you lose in a fight against a bigger person. You're doing something awesome. And it'll be worth sticking to. I suggest submissions 101 on YouTube and looking up drills you can do solo to increase your abilities outside the school. BJJ4L

5/14/2012 7:05:55 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
123guy87
Hialeah, FL
31, joined May. 2012

Quite simply, it's great.

I love all styles and forms of martial arts but with my build, BJJ is my bread and butter and sister I hope you have a great time with it.

How was your first day? What moves did you learn on your first day?

5/14/2012 7:26:02 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
nhbgirl
Sussex, WI
39, joined May. 2012

I've been doing BJJ before UFC was even sanctioned on TV! I'm old. It's a great self defense for women! Protecting yourself from another woman you may have some hurt feelings & a couple scratches but women need to know how to defend themselves against a man. Men aren't going to try & box a woman. They'll take her to the ground. And that's when they feel my authority,....& they're arm breaking! lol Guys dig it in the bedroom too when you sweep them & there's nothing they can do about it. Oh yeah, & it's a great workout.

Every BJJ Girls BFF = Spray panty hose-Covers up the bruises, Hibbicleanse-any cut or open wound clean prevents Staph infections, Tanning beds will get rid of ringworm & Hemmroid creme for any swelling or Gi burns.

After all, we've got to stay pretty!! Kellie Good luck!

5/14/2012 7:30:56 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
123guy87
Hialeah, FL
31, joined May. 2012

Quote from nhbgirl:
I've been doing BJJ before UFC was even sanctioned on TV! I'm old. It's a great self defense for women! Protecting yourself from another woman you may have some hurt feelings & a couple scratches but women need to know how to defend themselves against a man. Men aren't going to try & box a woman. They'll take her to the ground. And that's when they feel my authority,....& they're arm breaking! lol Guys dig it in the bedroom too when you sweep them & there's nothing they can do about it. Oh yeah, & it's a great workout.

Every BJJ Girls BFF = Spray panty hose-Covers up the bruises, Hibbicleanse-any cut or open wound clean prevents Staph infections, Tanning beds will get rid of ringworm & Hemmroid creme for any swelling or Gi burns.

Amen sister. *bows* Osu!

5/16/2012 6:05:10 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
helloladies0
Portageville, MO
48, joined Feb. 2012

sometimes it takes focus even if you not in the martial arts ,I wasnt that big in highschool ,so I got pick on alot ,so when someone bigger then me wanted to push me And tried to take a swing,The first thing I was focus on was his shin ,to push my foot downward enough to almost break it,but I didnt use too much force ,just enough to get him off balance ,and broke his nose ,even had a guy pull a knife on me at school ,I just stay focus on his hand kicking the knife out of it and using a snap kick I saw Chuck Norris doing in a movie and turned his face completely around ,Almost snapped his neck wit that kick the others were like wow!when they seen that ,And never did martial arts ,all I did was focus on his weak points on his body while he taught I was scared of him ,I was even was taken to the ground by a bigger person ,,but before he could pin me down ,I was focus on his throat and struck him there lightly ,he jumped up and ran holding his neck ,its was sore for a bit ,but he left me alone ,women can defend themselves if they can just stay focus and not panic ,its hard to do but alot of us can in a fight ,And we dont afto be that big either, but all in all ,they still should take up Jujitsu and other Martial Arts though cause that kinda training teaches the alot on defending themselves

9/15/2012 11:58:44 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
carlaulloa1993
Tijuana
Mexico
24, joined May. 2011

My gist day eas awsome. Now i have training 6 months, in the only girl in the academy but its great. I Love It

i trin in Clark Gracie Academy an its awsome

9/17/2012 4:08:01 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
masterjackwagon
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,529)
New York, NY
77, joined Apr. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/10/2012 10:07:53 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
loyallibrajill
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,972)
Bronx, NY
50, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from dragonluchador:
It's an awesome piece of art. All the different techniques of submissions and sweeps plus you sweat a a lot. Awesome work out. Have fun no matter what & try not to give up. Mind over matter.

Namaste!

And it's Sexy!

I think anyone who does martial arts is sexy lol... No, really

10/18/2012 10:13:34 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,229)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

FU Jui Jitsu

10/18/2012 9:38:33 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
kryptickitty85
Cumming, GA
32, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from nhbgirl:

she's awesome! lol

11/13/2012 5:39:00 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  

djjerryo
Pompano Beach, FL
55, joined Sep. 2012

Hi I just moved to south fl and looking a BJJ gym I live in margate anybody knows I need to get back on the mat
I just started it but I lost 60 lb. I was just about to get my blue but I am willing to start over I love it

11/14/2012 3:11:39 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/15/2012 1:49:33 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
argus66
Auckland
New Zealand
50, joined Nov. 2012

I hope you get into this sport,doing ground work and learning the basics first will eventually put you in a position to un stand the dynamics of it.And you will progress from there.

11/15/2012 2:39:40 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/30/2012 11:23:42 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  

livin2roll
Louisville, KY
24, joined Nov. 2012

Hi I just moved to south fl and looking a BJJ gym I live in margate anybody knows I need to get back on the mat
I just started it but I lost 60 lb. I was just about to get my blue but I am willing to start over I love it

Depends on how far you are willing to drive. A lot of great gyms down there. Fight Sports with Cyborg Abreu is in Miami, American Top Team in Coconut Creek, and The Blackzillians are down there somewhere.

[Edited 11/30/2012 11:24:59 AM ]

12/2/2012 5:08:59 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
gunning93
Warrington, PA
23, joined Dec. 2012

Wrestled for 9 years through school and after school I found BJJ and love it. Funniest art of fighting I tryed so far.

12/18/2012 6:42:45 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
jud0ka
Amityville, NY
27, joined Dec. 2012

I've been doing it for a while. It's a great martial art, but if you're doing it for self defense I would also learn a standing art. I take judo for the stand up game and to keep my balance. Still need to learn a striking art.

12/21/2012 10:38:08 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/25/2013 12:34:10 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
dapperclapper
West Orange, NJ
45, joined Mar. 2013

Go for it... It's a great workout and a damn sure effective if you really put your all into it. I've been doing it for the last five years and regret not starting when I was first introduced 15 years ago. Oss...

4/6/2013 4:53:39 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  

chestnutflava
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Syracuse, NY
40, joined Nov. 2011

Bjj changed the game it made a lot of ppl into kicking n punching started crosstraining then someone coined the term mixed martial arts.. Prior to the real UFC ppl was usually stuck in one style some did more but most school goers got stuck in that style. After horce gracie ran thru every style known it was a wake up call to the MA world.. I started learning Djitsu from my pops after he came home from class..

4/8/2013 2:03:15 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
jeremiahm18
Alamance, NC
22, joined Apr. 2013

Hi I've been in BJJ for 5months now I love it strongly recommended and muy tie

6/29/2013 9:05:01 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  

ripped96
Hampshire, IL
22, joined Mar. 2013

I train at Carlson Gracie BJJ. I got up to Black & Red Belt so far. Its tricky if you've never done any kind of martial art before, but it works pretty good.

I meant black belt. Not black and red.

[Edited 6/29/2013 9:08:14 PM ]

7/6/2013 1:17:54 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
vbd2014
Los Angeles, CA
38, joined Jun. 2013

I have much respect for Royce Gracie very talented and knows his way around the octagon I actually had a friend that met him and trained him.

My friend almost broke my arm while doing an armbar...I was a kid..LMAO.

BBJ its deadly and the crucifix chock hold ROCKS!!

7/6/2013 6:43:58 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  

ninjatroll
Napa, CA
24, joined Jun. 2013

iv been wrestling for years and actually coach now, i recently started a bjj class about a year ago and there pretty much the same. only difference is you fight off your back, besides that most wrestling moves can be used for a submission. i like bjj but i think wrestling is probably my favorite self defense

8/21/2013 4:08:52 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
ggmike123
Florence, SC
29, joined Jun. 2013

I love BJJ. It's my favorite style. To me it's the best. I also found out that it comes to me naturally. before ever actually training in it I sparred with a friend that has trained for years and I held my own somehow. I didn't win, but sure surprised him...

9/27/2013 5:51:32 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Since I like submissions and a technical fighter who fights strategically and tactically, this will be a great test and well as an awesome workout to try. Sadly, there's only the traditional martial arts dojos to go to.....gamer

9/28/2013 12:48:04 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

... green

12/9/2013 3:09:20 AM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  

dragonstar01
Kincolith, BC
42, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from mr_uneek:
Is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu also good for men who don't have a lot of size on them?
if you are interested in self defense only, then gracie jui jitzu is the best for grappling arts... you will also want to study some form of stand up arts such as western boxing or karate...
if you are interested in competition... then brazillian jui jitzu is the best for grappling arts... the difference between the two is mentality... one looks to deflect and neutralize, the other looks to constrict and submit... you will want to study a stand up martial arts form either way...

3/17/2014 7:27:29 PM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu  

papidread
Bridgeport, CT
48, joined Nov. 2013

A real grappler can submitt on the ground or standing up...for me its "silly" to try to take every fight into the ground; when there are so many other options from the top.