Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

There s also an adorable flirt button readily available in the interface. oahu personals Although there are numerous posts addressing widespread challenges such as drink spiking and sexual assault a lot of other individuals rant about getting avoiding worthless males and abstaining from sex without investment . In 2019 alone, Australians lost pretty much $27 million to dating scams though it could be even extra as a lot of men and women are also embarrassed to report losses. maddy margarita onlyfans Incels think about their looks to be the root of their problems.

www skipthegames com

Providing them your side of the story, can support both of you to learn about each other. latina dating atlanta Qeep is a no cost mobile application that connects you with your buddies and allows you to make new ones on the web. Share your experiences and assistance out others as well. tallahassee adultlook I am mad about him, but I consider he just sees us just as fantastic close friends.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/24/2012 11:54:01 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Looking around for a 1979 Z-28 windshield. Is 129.00 a good price ?? Than I have to have exhaust welded and my sons car will be done and ready to register. It was him and his dads project but dad sort of flaked right at the end. Its a kick azzzz little car. So I told him I would help him finish it.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/25/2012 8:24:02 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Looking around for a 1979 Z-28 windshield. Is 129.00 a good price ?? Than I have to have exhaust welded and my sons car will be done and ready to register. It was him and his dads project but dad sort of flaked right at the end. Its a kick azzzz little car. So I told him I would help him finish it.

130 bucks sounds like a pretty good price for a windshield. I know at the auction we charge 210 for Fords and 155 for Gms and we get a discount on them. When you son does go to register his car have him look into getting the “vintage specialty plates” for it. The first year he registers his car it will be subject to the normal fees and taxes but, every year after that they are only 10 bucks to renew and he will no longer has to have safety inspections or emissions done on the vehicle. I have them on my SS and all I had to do this year when I renewed them was hand over 10 bucks. Pretty cool!! They do have a restriction on them that car can’t be used for everyday use. I use the SS as daily driver (cept in the winter when I drive the beater Toyota) and I’ve never been bothered by the cops. I’m pretty sure they have better things to do. This is off of the DMV’s website………….

“This plate identifies a vehicle at least 30 years old, is primarily a collector's item, and used for participation in club activities, exhibitions, tours, parades, occasional transportation and similar uses, but is not used for general daily transportation. This plate may be personalized with up to 5 alphanumeric characters by submitting Form TC-817 with the required personalization fee.

Requirements

$10 Special Plate Fee
No Annual Contribution
Identifiable into one of two categories:

30 year vintage vehicles: 30-39 years old
40 year vintage vehicles: 40 years and older”

The law is so vague that even if you did get pulled over there are a million ways to get out of ticket.

Anyway, good luck on the car and keep me posted on it’s progress and let me know if I can help with anything else.

4/25/2012 10:15:34 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
130 bucks sounds like a pretty good price for a windshield. I know at the auction we charge 210 for Fords and 155 for Gms and we get a discount on them. When you son does go to register his car have him look into getting the “vintage specialty plates” for it. The first year he registers his car it will be subject to the normal fees and taxes but, every year after that they are only 10 bucks to renew and he will no longer has to have safety inspections or emissions done on the vehicle. I have them on my SS and all I had to do this year when I renewed them was hand over 10 bucks. Pretty cool!! They do have a restriction on them that car can’t be used for everyday use. I use the SS as daily driver (cept in the winter when I drive the beater Toyota) and I’ve never been bothered by the cops. I’m pretty sure they have better things to do. This is off of the DMV’s website………….

“This plate identifies a vehicle at least 30 years old, is primarily a collector's item, and used for participation in club activities, exhibitions, tours, parades, occasional transportation and similar uses, but is not used for general daily transportation. This plate may be personalized with up to 5 alphanumeric characters by submitting Form TC-817 with the required personalization fee.

Requirements

$10 Special Plate Fee
No Annual Contribution
Identifiable into one of two categories:

30 year vintage vehicles: 30-39 years old
40 year vintage vehicles: 40 years and older”

The law is so vague that even if you did get pulled over there are a million ways to get out of ticket.

Anyway, good luck on the car and keep me posted on it’s progress and let me know if I can help with anything else.

Wow I didnt know that. Thank-you for the information. Your so smart in this area. Well your smart in other areas too But when it comes to cars your the best.

4/26/2012 7:51:12 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Wow I didnt know that. Thank-you for the information. Your so smart in this area. Well your smart in other areas too But when it comes to cars your the best.

Happy to help Stay tuned, I'll be starting on some body work pretty soon here so I'll be providing some information on that too.

4/26/2012 11:06:34 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
Happy to help Stay tuned, I'll be starting on some body work pretty soon here so I'll be providing some information on that too.

Ahh alittle bondo.When I was younger I helped paint a few cars and trucks. And I was a industrial painter for about 6 years. Not your adverage girl I guess.I also learned to use a bansaw, a router,a duz awl,a sander and a paint gun of course. Im just mad now cause I didnt learn to weld. Oh and I was a supervisor for 17 years and learn other people to do all this. But as I got older I sort of lost all this stuff. I guess I got a little more lady like. I remember once when I was married I would pull my z-28 in the garage and I would look around and see how messy my husband garage was. So one day I took it on myself the make little curtains for his garage to cover all the carburators and tools and car parts. OMG he about blew a blood vessel. He said what if the other guys come over here and see these little curtains.They will see nudie pics and little curtains. I said well they will all be jelous and want me to come to their house and put some in their garage too. He said no they wont !!!!!!!! He said from this day forward everything in the garage belongs to me and everything in the house belongs to you. You pull your car in you pull your car out you pull your car in you pull your car out. Dont look at anything dont touch anything. Geessshhhhhhhh I went to work and told the girl we laughted so hard we had tears coming out of our eyes. Men their so touchy. Dont they like curtains ?

4/27/2012 7:49:16 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
safetyglrl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,133)
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

Tiger, I think most men are ambivalent to curtains. That said, I think if they are hiding the Holley 4 barrels, they might suddenly care. You might have been able to convince him to keep them if you called them "dust covers" instead. Of course, if he has an air gun and a compressor, he probably would still want them gone. Care to share the fabric you used? Was it a polka dot print?

4/27/2012 9:09:27 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Ahh alittle bondo.When I was younger I helped paint a few cars and trucks. And I was a industrial painter for about 6 years. Not your adverage girl I guess.I also learned to use a bansaw, a router,a duz awl,a sander and a paint gun of course. Im just mad now cause I didnt learn to weld. Oh and I was a supervisor for 17 years and learn other people to do all this. But as I got older I sort of lost all this stuff. I guess I got a little more lady like. I remember once when I was married I would pull my z-28 in the garage and I would look around and see how messy my husband garage was. So one day I took it on myself the make little curtains for his garage to cover all the carburators and tools and car parts. OMG he about blew a blood vessel. He said what if the other guys come over here and see these little curtains.They will see nudie pics and little curtains. I said well they will all be jelous and want me to come to their house and put some in their garage too. He said no they wont !!!!!!!! He said from this day forward everything in the garage belongs to me and everything in the house belongs to you. You pull your car in you pull your car out you pull your car in you pull your car out. Dont look at anything dont touch anything. Geessshhhhhhhh I went to work and told the girl we laughted so hard we had tears coming out of our eyes. Men their so touchy. Dont they like curtains ?

Us men do like our “man caves” tiger. I think the reason some guys get upset (me included) is because you gals have the entire house and yet you still feel the need to come and mess with “our stuff”. I used to have a gal come in and clean for me when I had my condo. She could clean any room in the house except my home office which was always the messiest room in the house but, I knew where everything was and didn’t want it touched.

If we men are bad you women are worse. You hang towels in the bathroom we can’t use nor, can we use the seashell shaped soap.

4/27/2012 9:12:36 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

You can use any soap and any towel you want at my house. But, stay out of my garage...

4/27/2012 9:20:39 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
You can use any soap and any towel you want at my house. But, stay out of my garage...

That works for me Safety. You’d probably want me to just fix something anyway. Most women think guys are only good for about 3 things, fixing stuff, hooking up electronic equipment, and moving furniture.

4/27/2012 9:28:32 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

I know how to fix everything myself. I would never ask. And I would never expect. I would be grateful and appreciative of anything that is volunteered.

That is what seventeen years of being single does to you. I don't think it is a bad thing.

I am not a hoity toity princess now and I never have been. I might hope for sex occasionally tho...

4/27/2012 9:49:07 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
I know how to fix everything myself. I would never ask. And I would never expect. I would be grateful and appreciative of anything that is volunteered.

That is what seventeen years of being single does to you. I don't think it is a bad thing.

I am not a hoity toity princess now and I never have been. I might hope for sex occasionally tho...

Well the operative words here Safety are “most women”. I’ve found a lot of women are downright dangerous with either a wrench or screwdriver in their hands. Still I think it’s good that gals like you and tiger know how to do stuff on your own. The women I work with at the auction I’m also impressed with because they know so much about cars and are all very competent in their various fields.

I’m not sure what to tell you about the “sex” thing but if I can be of service let me know?

4/27/2012 10:37:16 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

I probably should clarify. That would be anyone that might potentially share my home (or my garage) somewhere down the road...

4/27/2012 10:50:33 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
I probably should clarify. That would be anyone that might potentially share my home (or my garage) somewhere down the road...

Like most women Safety I find you confusing at times but, always interesting

4/27/2012 10:55:45 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

BTW, I saw the cutest old truck sitting in my daughter's neighborhood this morning. It looked like the owner was about halfway through with the required body work.

4/27/2012 11:19:39 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:

BTW, I saw the cutest old truck sitting in my daughter's neighborhood this morning. It looked like the owner was about halfway through with the required body work.

Trucks can be fun Safety............

short bed

But, I'm not sure about "cute"

4/27/2012 11:30:18 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

I think they are cute. I think men are cute too. I don't think they think they are cute. But I do.

4/27/2012 11:47:08 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

A the curtains were basic white and I hung sheers on the larger window so he could look out at the hot tub when he wanted. It looked so cute. But when we had the big house built he said you can design the house and he would design the 3 car garage. So he had 3 extra feet built on the back had a sink and this time no windows. Also had extra wiring and amps for his compressor and power tools. This man had everything you name it he had it. This garage was so big he could park his 4 door ford liaret truck inside with room to spare. Than on the outside he had cement along side of the garage so he could park the trailer. The quad runners on a trailer. The man was spoiled rotten. I let him have his space. So see I was a good wifey. I let him have his man cave. But your right SK the garage is a man domine. I do not like to deal with electrical things or fix things or work on cars. But I do have my own talents. I firmly believe that a man should be the king in his castle. I know alot of woman dont think this way. But I believe the man should wear the pants in a family and not let the woman hen peck them. Their should be good communacation between the two but I think the finally word is the man. I loved being married. I loved doing the woman things. Call me old fashion but thats how I was raised. My dad was a superisor over defence depot ogden. In fact on the weekends he ran the whole base. My mom stayed home and took care of the kids cleaned and cooked and was the wife. I think one of the main reasons why I have never remarried is because Ive never met a man who could take charge and be the man. Today alot of men just want to slide. I want a guy who has a set. A man like that is the sexiest man in the world. He has confidence. He is sure and has pride in everything he does. And he doesnt take any s**t off of anyone. A man like that is aggressive in life and the bedroom.

4/29/2012 2:17:02 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

I heard there was a really cool car show happening in Moab this weekend. Sorry I missed it. But one of my friends is going down in his firebird. Dang that would of been fun

4/29/2012 7:22:18 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
I heard there was a really cool car show happening in Moab this weekend. Sorry I missed it. But one of my friends is going down in his firebird. Dang that would of been fun

I’ve never been to the Moab car show Tiger but I’ve heard it is great. I’m sitting here trying to figure out what it would cost me in gas if I where to go and, I’m guessing it would be between 250 and 300 bucks. I think I’ll stick with the more local shows for now.

Stay tuned because I’ll soon be posting a list of car shows and cruises for the next month. Maybe some of us can get together.

4/29/2012 8:55:13 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
I’ve never been to the Moab car show Tiger but I’ve heard it is great. I’m sitting here trying to figure out what it would cost me in gas if I where to go and, I’m guessing it would be between 250 and 300 bucks. I think I’ll stick with the more local shows for now.

Stay tuned because I’ll soon be posting a list of car shows and cruises for the next month. Maybe some of us can get together.

Ahhh that too bad. Its only money and you only live once. I dont look at things from the money part. I look at things from a different point of veiw. If it something that a person wants to do very badly and if I was in a relationship. I would try my hardest to make it happen. Money isnt everything people are. And life is too short to miss out on any little part of it. But I'll be looking for the show list.

4/30/2012 8:45:54 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Ahhh that too bad. Its only money and you only live once. I dont look at things from the money part. I look at things from a different point of veiw. If it something that a person wants to do very badly and if I was in a relationship. I would try my hardest to make it happen. Money isnt everything people are. And life is too short to miss out on any little part of it. But I'll be looking for the show list.

Well tiger, if I was our federal government I could say “its only money” and get me a nice place once I got to Moab with a hot tub and hookers on the taxpayers dime but, it being “my” money and having to live on a budget like most of us do. It’s not as simple as just spending a couple of hundred dollars on gas. You have entrance fees, probably want to spend the night, eat something, ect. so, the show could cost me up to 500 bucks and that’s 500 bucks I’d prefer putting into the car at this point in time. On top of that you always have to worry about some catastrophic failer happing during the drive. One guy I do shows with lost his brand new 15,000 dollar engine due to a coolant leak coming over the point of the mountain coming back from show in Orem. I had pretty much the same thing happen to me with an oil pressure problem in my ’69 440 Charger coming back from Wendover one night. Sure, taking road trips are a lot of fun but, you still have to factor in all costs and the risks associated with them as well.

I think this is one we will have to agree to disagree on tiger. I think whoever said “its only money” was someone spending someone elses.

4/30/2012 9:39:52 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

You know what could be fun is to carpool down and share the expense. We did that a few years back over President's Day weekend, spending two nights in St. George and one night in Vegas. It didn't hardly cost a thing. Four of us went. We each only had to buy one tank of gas, and we all stayed in the same room. And, we got to see Smokin' and Wren!

4/30/2012 11:16:35 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
Well tiger, if I was our federal government I could say “its only money” and get me a nice place once I got to Moab with a hot tub and hookers on the taxpayers dime but, it being “my” money and having to live on a budget like most of us do. It’s not as simple as just spending a couple of hundred dollars on gas. You have entrance fees, probably want to spend the night, eat something, ect. so, the show could cost me up to 500 bucks and that’s 500 bucks I’d prefer putting into the car at this point in time. On top of that you always have to worry about some catastrophic failer happing during the drive. One guy I do shows with lost his brand new 15,000 dollar engine due to a coolant leak coming over the point of the mountain coming back from show in Orem. I had pretty much the same thing happen to me with an oil pressure problem in my ’69 440 Charger coming back from Wendover one night. Sure, taking road trips are a lot of fun but, you still have to factor in all costs and the risks associated with them as well.

I think this is one we will have to agree to disagree on tiger. I think whoever said “its only money” was someone spending someone elses.

Didnt mean to upset anyone. But I would find ways to cut costs. And plan this event awhile before hand. 1st I would find family or friends close to event. Than pitch a tent or use the spare room if they offered. Or share a room with close buddies. Costs alittle cheaper than a hotel hot tub or a hooker. 2nd I wouldnt drive my fancy beautiful car that far of a distance. And risk car problems and engine problems. I would put my car on a flatbed trailer or utility trailer. In which I have access to. Than like Safety said invite a few of my close friend to car pool. That way you can share the cost of gas. The entrance fee well thats a given. One cost you cant get around. Take cooler with cold cuts chips and pop or beer. That way you dont have to spend alot on food. I know how to live on a budget believe me. I can make a dollar stretch so far it will snap back and put a eye out. Ive been single since 2002 with a child. 3rd dont put out money for a hooker. Find yourself a beautiful and exciting woman and have fun. That will save you about a 100 bucks. Your a handsome sexy man that shouldnt be hard. If theres a will theres a way BABE !!!!!!!!!!!!

5/1/2012 12:06:42 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Heres a example of my up coming trip to wendover in June for car show. 1st Im taking the funbus to wendover. Roundtrip is 28.00. Bus ticket includes 1 buffet 1 starbucks drink 5.00 in cash back to play. Than Im going with 3 other co-workers. I get my rooms in wendover for 59.95 a night on weekends and fridays. So cost for 2 nights in wendover splits 4 ways. So that around 30.00 per person. I will party alittle in the evening but Im not a big drinker. I dont gamble that much. So a weekend in wendover with friends goodtimes and just getting out of the house. Thats 14 dollars each way. The seafood bar on friday is about 24.99 which I get free is accessable and in my budget. Have a great day

5/1/2012 7:29:48 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

As promised. A list of car shows/cruise events for the month of May

Date Event Location Contact Flier/Website
May 1, 2012
6-9 One Man Band
Cruise Night with
JC Hackett 1220 E. Main St.
Lehi, UT
(exit 279 off I-15, East 1/2
a Block) 801-766-0553
May 1, 2012
6-9 Astro Burger
Cruise Night Midvale 6863 S. State
Midvale, UT 801-654-1169
May 2, 2012
6-9 Jordan Landing Cruise Nigh with JC Hackettt 3751 W 70th S. by the Cinemark Theater 801-282-1400
May 3, 2012
6-9 Club Allure
Cruise Night 8925 S. 255 W.
Sandy, UT 801-654-1169
May 5, 2012
9-3 Numoa Spring Breakout Car Show with thanks2frank Larry H. Miller Ford
Sandy, UT NUMOA
May 5, 2012
11-4 Bear's Den
Car Show 8785 W. 2700 S.
Magna, UT 801-783-8837
May 5, 2012
9-3 Bill's Lounge
Car Show 7027 W. 2700 S.
Magna, UT 801-638-7436 Bill's Lounge
May 5, 2012
10-5 Maple Mountain High School Car Show 51 N. 2550 E.
Spanish Fork 801-794-6745 Maple Mountain
May 8, 2012
6-9 Astro Burger
Cruise Night Draper 12300 S. 250 E.
Draper, UT 801-654-1169
May 9, 2012
6-9 Dee's Restaurant Cruise Night with
JC Hackett 55 W. 500 S.
Bountiful, UT 801-292-6491
May 10, 2012
6-9 Arctic Circle
Cruise Night with
JC Hackett 8339 W. 3500 S.
Magna, UT
May 11, 2012
4-9 Lindon Collision
Car Show 465 N. 1030 W.
Lindon, UT 801-654-1169
May 11-12, 2012 Page/Lake Powell Cruisin' with
JC Hackett Page, AZ 928-645-2741
May 12, 2012
9-2 Copper Hills High School Car Show 5445 New Bingham Hwy.
West Jordan Copper Hills
May 12, 2012
10-2 Fun Hog Rod Shop Open House 101 North 700 West
North Salt Lake
(right next to the Salt Flats Garage) 801-599-7596 Fun Hog
May 12, 2012
11-4 Special Olympics
Car Show Lehi High Schoo
Main Street Lehi, UT 801-654-1169
May 13, 2012
3-6 All About Food & Fuel Cruise Night 1750 W. Main
Lehi, UT 801-654-1169
May 15, 2012
6-8:30 B & D Hip Hop Stop Cruise Nights 594 SOUTH HWY 6
LYNNDYL,UT 435-857-2545 B & D's
May 15, 2012
6-9 Hires Drive-In
Cruise Night with
JC Hackett 2900 W. 4700 S.
West Valley, UT 801-965-1010
May 16, 2012
6-9 Valley Fair Mall
Cruise Night with
JC Hackett 3600 S. 2700 W.
West Valley, UT 801-969-6211 ext. 102
May 17, 2012
6-9 Soda Row
Cruise Night with
JC Hackett 11248 S. 4700 W.
So. Jordan, UT 801-204-2775
May 17, 2012
6-9 Pop's Burger
Cruise Nights Pop's Burgers
310 E. 12th St.
Ogden, UT 801-737-9067
May 17, 2012
6-9 Club Allure
Cruise Night 255 W. 8925 S.
Sandy, UT 801-654-1169
May 18, 2012
5:30-cruisin Barber Brothers UVU Cruise Night with
JC Hackett 1341 N. Main
Spanish Fork, UT 801-592-0506
May 18-19, 2012 UVU Auto Expo with JC Hackett Thanksgiving Point
Lehi, UT 801-863-8563 Auto Expo
May 20, 2012
3-6 Hooters Cruise Night 7200 S. State
Midvale, UT 801-654-1169
May 22, 2012
6-9 Astro Burger
Cruise Night
So. Jordan 10454 S. Redwood Rd.
So. Jordan, UT 801-654-1169
May 23, 2012
6-9 State Street Grill Cruise Night 656 N. 2000 W.
Pleasant Grove, UT 801-654-1169
May 23, 2012
6-9 Burger Stop Cruise Night with
JC Hackett 323 E. Gentile
Layton, UT 801-544-8090
May 24, 2012
6-9 Town Center Mall Cruise Night With
JC Hackett 1200 Towne Center Blvd Provo, UT
(East off I-15 exit 263)
May 25, 2012
6-9 Car Doctor's
Car Show 2158 N. Redwood Rd.
Saratoga Springs, UT 801-654-1169
May 27, 2012 Noon-3 Outpost Sports Cafe Cruise Night 7711 S. State St.
Midvale, UT 801-654-1169
May 27, 2012
10-2 Season of Sundays Auger Inn
Ogden Airport 801-891-6739 Season of Sundays
May 31, 2012
4-8 Texas Roadhouse Cruise Night 3969 Wall Ave
So. Ogden, UT 801-334-7427
May 31, 2012
5-8 Parts Plus Appreciation Cruise Night with JC Hackettwhat? 3626 Parkway Blvd
WVC, UT 801-736-8022
May 31- June 2 2012 Rat Fink Reunion Manti City Park
Manti, UT 801-592-0506 Rat Fink

5/1/2012 9:14:20 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Didnt mean to upset anyone. But I would find ways to cut costs. And plan this event awhile before hand. 1st I would find family or friends close to event. Than pitch a tent or use the spare room if they offered. Or share a room with close buddies. Costs alittle cheaper than a hotel hot tub or a hooker. 2nd I wouldnt drive my fancy beautiful car that far of a distance. And risk car problems and engine problems. I would put my car on a flatbed trailer or utility trailer. In which I have access to. Than like Safety said invite a few of my close friend to car pool. That way you can share the cost of gas. The entrance fee well thats a given. One cost you cant get around. Take cooler with cold cuts chips and pop or beer. That way you dont have to spend alot on food. I know how to live on a budget believe me. I can make a dollar stretch so far it will snap back and put a eye out. Ive been single since 2002 with a child. 3rd dont put out money for a hooker. Find yourself a beautiful and exciting woman and have fun. That will save you about a 100 bucks. Your a handsome sexy man that shouldnt be hard. If theres a will theres a way BABE !!!!!!!!!!!!

First off tiger nothing you have said in any of these comments is “offensive” if anything I find them helpful and I hope others do as well. I also want you to know that my references to “hookers and hot tubs” were my seemly failed attempt at humor about current news events involving the secret service as well as another government agency.

The real point that I was trying to make is that sometimes it becomes a balancing act when it comes to building, racing and showing cars. It is very labor intensive hobby and is not a cheap by any means so sometimes those of us involved in it have to forgo other things we might enjoy in order to achieve our goals. It’s not like going camping where you toss some stuff into a cooler, grab a tent, head up to the hills and build a fire. Instead, something as simple as trying to decide what kind sparkplug to use in a car or how you gap them can have serious consequences on how your engine will perform. At times it can be as complicated as watchmaking (if not more so) and if you get it right you end up with something like this……..

larry's 1

larrys 2

This guy has 130,000 dollars into this car. I bet he missed a few trips to Moab to

5/1/2012 9:23:16 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

Dang... that brings back some memories, SK.

The 38 Chevrolet Coupe I was a part of when I was married was soooo nice! I can still hear the whine of the blower as it came down the street. That sound is pretty cool.

5/1/2012 10:24:14 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
Dang... that brings back some memories, SK.

The 38 Chevrolet Coupe I was a part of when I was married was soooo nice! I can still hear the whine of the blower as it came down the street. That sound is pretty cool.

The cool thing about Larry’s car Safety is it’s not a “trailer queen” he drives it all the time. You’re also right about the whine of a blower. They do sound awesome!! How does that saying go? “I’d rather be blown”. LOL!!

5/1/2012 11:50:24 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Point well taken Sk. Thank-you very much.

5/3/2012 12:21:51 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

I just looked at the car shows up this way. Guess I wont be able to make it. I'll be in Vegas. I guess I'll just look forward to the car show in Wendover in June. So have fun everyone. Come out and enjoy these beautiful cars. They are amazing. Get off the computer and have alittle fun in your life. Thank you SK for posting these events. You really make a difference in peoples lives

5/3/2012 8:42:01 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
I just looked at the car shows up this way. Guess I wont be able to make it. I'll be in Vegas. I guess I'll just look forward to the car show in Wendover in June. So have fun everyone. Come out and enjoy these beautiful cars. They are amazing. Get off the computer and have alittle fun in your life. Thank you SK for posting these events. You really make a difference in peoples lives

How long do you plan to be in Vegas, Tiger? I enjoy your posts and will miss them while you’re gone. I’d also like to thank you for taking the time to take in show or two and the kind words you’ve said about me. I am truly flattered.

Still, I don’t feel like I’m making a difference in anyone’s life I’m just tossing out an idea or two and maybe giving people an option of something to do on a weekend that’s free, fun, and entertaining.

Have fun in Vegas (I always do) and when you get back we’ll have to try the “park” thing again.

5/3/2012 10:43:33 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
How long do you plan to be in Vegas, Tiger? I enjoy your posts and will miss them while you’re gone. I’d also like to thank you for taking the time to take in show or two and the kind words you’ve said about me. I am truly flattered.

Still, I don’t feel like I’m making a difference in anyone’s life I’m just tossing out an idea or two and maybe giving people an option of something to do on a weekend that’s free, fun, and entertaining.

Have fun in Vegas (I always do) and when you get back we’ll have to try the “park” thing again.

I will be flying out on May 21th at 11:01 am. A monday on Delta Airlines. And I will stay till friday the 25th. I will get back home at 7:02 pm friday nite. So about 4 and a half days of rest and relaxation. Which I truely need. Im going to take my camera and try and get some good pics. But my vacation starts on the 18th of May and goes till the 30th. On the 19th I will be at the funraiser in Ogden. Its for a very good cause and Im really glad to be a part of it. Than when I get home from vegas I will have 5 days off to goof around with friends for the Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully someone will have a BBQ And you should feel good for letting everyone know about the car show events. I know it got me thinking again about all the car shows. It brought back some truely wonderful memories. I remember once everyone kept asking my 2nd brother if they could hear him start his pro stock. It was so loud so he had to go to the city of clearfield and ask permission to start it in the city limits. Everyone came out of their houses young and old to watch. He rolled it out in the middle of the road and cranked that thing over. People young and old lined the street. It was so awesome it just brought chills to me. There was people who had never seen anything like that in their life. It was great. So you see it gets people thinking. And without the information you give they wouldnt even know there was a car show. So Kudos to you

5/4/2012 12:14:35 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
65, joined Sep. 2011

I agree Tiger, Thanks for the update SK. I will be at Pop's every third thur. for the car show there and what club do you belong to SK??? Apparently there is a few well organized ones out there? So please keep us posted. Thanks !!!

5/4/2012 9:19:52 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from gramzshauna01:
I agree Tiger, Thanks for the update SK. I will be at Pop's every third thur. for the car show there and what club do you belong to SK??? Apparently there is a few well organized ones out there? So please keep us posted. Thanks !!!

I belong to NECOA (National El Camino Owners Association) Gramz. It’s a lot like the Corvette Club of America and as the name suggests is a national organization. I was asked to be a “regional director” at one time but when I inquired what that entailed I never heard back from them? I don’t think they are very well organized and have never attended any of their events. Locally, I hang out with a lot of guys from the “Imperials” car club and I’ve been asked to join them but as of yet I haven’t gotten around to it.

Speaking of stories of loud cars like Tigers brothers Pro Stocker after I got the new engine back in my ’69 Charger I hadn’t yet put exhaust or mufflers on it and was running “open headers” and it was so loud I decided to have it towed up to the muffler shop rather than drive it. When I went to pick up after the exhaust work had been completed on it the guy that ran the shop (Main Street Muffler. Great place but pricy) told me when they pulled it into one of the bays stuff started vibrating off the walls and shelves. I think I still owe them for a wall clock? Even with the new exhaust on it I had the cops called on me more than once for having it running while I tinkered with it on weekends. Still, the funniest thing happened one day when I went to Crossroads Mall downtown and parked in their underground parking. As I was leaving I started to notice all these cars alarms where going off and thought to myself how strange that was until I realized it was my car that was setting them all off. That was…………. well

Gotta love a big block

Thanks again gramz and Tiger for your intrest, support, and time. Now lets all go out there and have fun!!!

5/4/2012 11:16:12 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
I belong to NECOA (National El Camino Owners Association) Gramz. It’s a lot like the Corvette Club of America and as the name suggests is a national organization. I was asked to be a “regional director” at one time but when I inquired what that entailed I never heard back from them? I don’t think they are very well organized and have never attended any of their events. Locally, I hang out with a lot of guys from the “Imperials” car club and I’ve been asked to join them but as of yet I haven’t gotten around to it.

Speaking of stories of loud cars like Tigers brothers Pro Stocker after I got the new engine back in my ’69 Charger I hadn’t yet put exhaust or mufflers on it and was running “open headers” and it was so loud I decided to have it towed up to the muffler shop rather than drive it. When I went to pick up after the exhaust work had been completed on it the guy that ran the shop (Main Street Muffler. Great place but pricy) told me when they pulled it into one of the bays stuff started vibrating off the walls and shelves. I think I still owe them for a wall clock? Even with the new exhaust on it I had the cops called on me more than once for having it running while I tinkered with it on weekends. Still, the funniest thing happened one day when I went to Crossroads Mall downtown and parked in their underground parking. As I was leaving I started to notice all these cars alarms where going off and thought to myself how strange that was until I realized it was my car that was setting them all off. That was…………. well

Gotta love a big block

Thanks again gramz and Tiger for your intrest, support, and time. Now lets all go out there and have fun!!!

Thats funny SK. Some of those car are so loud they can break windows. Im so excited I just made room reservations for the Car Show in Wendover June 15 16 and 17th. It truely going to be a happy birthday for me. I hope everyone will join me and have alittle fun.

5/5/2012 12:21:39 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Theres some really bad stuff going on in this forum tonight and it really makes me sad to see it. I hope everyone can over come these problems and we can all become good friends.

5/5/2012 12:49:59 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Theres some really bad stuff going on in this forum tonight and it really makes me sad to see it. I hope everyone can over come these problems and we can all become good friends.

As long as they don't bring it in here, tiger. This is the "no drama zone" unless of couse your talking about Ford vs Chevy or new vs old. Just a place to kick back, relax and get away from all the net nonsense

5/5/2012 1:00:15 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
As long as they don't bring it in here, tiger. This is the "no drama zone" unless of couse your talking about Ford vs Chevy or new vs old. Just a place to kick back, relax and get away from all the net nonsense

Thanks I feel comforable in this thread. Its fun and not a hurtful place. You have always treated people with respect. Alot of times I just go and listen to music. But tonight Im just sitting here crying my eyes out. This has made me so sad. I really like people and Im use to being around happy and up beat people. Thanks for letting me vent. I guess its back to you tube

5/6/2012 7:27:02 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

When I first bought the SS it's bed looked like this...........

tailgate down

Six and half years later it now looks like this.......

6 yrs later

Still, not real bad considering its age and has been used as a daily driver for those past six years. That is, until you look a bit closer…………………

rust

And, it only gets worse after the surface rust is removed.......

rust and holes

I've decided to put a "bedliner" in the SS and started work on it today. Stay tuned for updates and progress reports.........

roughed in

I'm just getting started but, I think it already looks better

5/6/2012 7:42:17 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Question. Are you going to put in a drop in or spray bedliner or diamond plate. Diamond plate would look awesome in your silver car Just sayin

5/6/2012 8:06:34 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

It’s a roll on/spray on liner tiger. I could have just put it on but, whoever did the body work on most of the SS before I bought it did such a shitty job it looks like I’m going to repairing a lot of their work first. I’ve never been much of a fan of diamond plate myself so the bed is just going to have that “black wrinkle finish” look when it’s done. I may have a few other tricks I might try. We’ll see? I still have a lot of filling and sanding to do first

5/6/2012 8:20:15 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
It’s a roll on/spray on liner tiger. I could have just put it on but, whoever did the body work on most of the SS before I bought it did such a shitty job it looks like I’m going to repairing a lot of their work first. I’ve never been much of a fan of diamond plate myself so the bed is just going to have that “black wrinkle finish” look when it’s done. I may have a few other tricks I might try. We’ll see? I still have a lot of filling and sanding to do first

Sound like a project. Hope it turns out just how you want it. I was outside watching these 2 great big Magpies taking on a black cat in my pine tree.I have never seen anything like this in my life. One bird even landed on top of the cat. And the other one is qawking like crazy. You see something new everyday. When you get done with the El Camino shoot us a pic

5/6/2012 8:56:21 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

The nice thing about doing the bed on the SS is I don’t have to be real fussy about it because, the bed liner will cover a lot of the imperfections in my body work so it shouldn’t take long to do unlike my previous project…………

more primer, more sanding

5/6/2012 9:11:33 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
The nice thing about doing the bed on the SS is I don’t have to be real fussy about it because, the bed liner will cover a lot of the imperfections in my body work so it shouldn’t take long to do unlike my previous project…………

more primer, more sanding

God thats alot of work. I know I painted a big old chevy truck once red with pearl paint. OMG god that was hard. If Hill Field wouldnt of put a freeze on hiring years ago. I would of been painting airplanes for Lockheed Martin. I was on my way in the door and the big old goverment put their big foot in my way.

5/7/2012 8:33:36 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
God thats alot of work. I know I painted a big old chevy truck once red with pearl paint. OMG god that was hard. If Hill Field wouldnt of put a freeze on hiring years ago. I would of been painting airplanes for Lockheed Martin. I was on my way in the door and the big old goverment put their big foot in my way.

I read and article years ago when I was in the process of building my Charger that in its day it was considered a “mid-sized” car yet was so big they had to put a dog leg in the shifter so the driver could comfortably reach it. I had to laugh one day when I parked next to a new eight passenger Suburban and The Charger was a long as it was. There where times when I was hand sanding that car I felt like I was sanding the Queen Mary. I thought I’d never finish it but, I did………………..

i never want to see another piece of sandpaper as long as i live

ready to race

Ahhhh the good 'ol days when cars where cool and women where understanding.......

69_CHA~2

5/7/2012 11:38:44 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
older_wiser
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,704)
Orem, UT
63, joined Dec. 2008

Some interesting stuff. Besides I've never seen that old Dodge commercial. A suggestion: a few pin-up girls every now and then would be great.

5/8/2012 12:39:26 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Hey on my way to work today I saw a really pretty baby blue model T. It was

5/8/2012 8:35:24 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Knock yourself out older!!!

5/8/2012 10:53:58 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Hey this doesnt have anythingto do with cars

5/8/2012 10:58:54 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Maybe I should make a few dust covers to go over them

5/8/2012 11:09:27 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
older_wiser
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,704)
Orem, UT
63, joined Dec. 2008

Thanks SK very enjoyable.

Tigerclaw, somehow I can't picture a hot rod or nice looking hog without needing to see a sweet babe! Kinda of like Tim Allen on Tool Time with Heidi the tool girl or Daisy Duke with the Duke boys and General Lee.

Back in the day all the car magazines had sexy ladies to help sell merchandise.

5/8/2012 11:12:27 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from older_wiser:
Thanks SK very enjoyable.

Tigerclaw, somehow I can't picture a hot rod or nice looking hog without needing to see a sweet babe! Kinda of like Tim Allen on Tool Time with Heidi the tool girl or Daisy Duke with the Duke boys and General Lee.

Back in the day all the car magazines had sexy ladies to help sell merchandise.

Ya you have a point there. I guess you cant go into any mans garage without a calendra or two. Men sheeesh

5/8/2012 11:16:15 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Ya you have a point there. I guess you cant go into any mans garage without a calendra or two. Men sheeesh

Gotta show my ignorance, what's a calandra? Oh geeze, never mind....*hangs head in shame for even asking*....

5/8/2012 11:17:54 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Damn I spelled it wrong calendra sorry

5/8/2012 11:20:47 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

Now you're trying to screw with my head...geeze b*tch...

5/8/2012 11:25:54 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Men like pics of women. Women likes pics of firemen in their garages. All those muscles.

5/8/2012 11:27:09 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

Speak for yourself....I'd rather see pics of puppies and kitties and view the firemen in person...just sayin.....

5/8/2012 11:30:37 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from anonomouse:
Speak for yourself....I'd rather see pics of puppies and kitties and view the firemen in person...just sayin.....

I see them everyday.

5/8/2012 11:37:35 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

Now you're just bragging!

5/8/2012 11:41:07 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 3  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Their really nice guys. Theres something about a man in uniform. They can stand next to a nice sports car anytime they want. With their fire hose.