Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

According to the business, the web site is designed so that a free account doesn t hinder your use of the site you never need the paid options to use the site. free dating sites in atlanta When deciding to from a person from a differing religious belief, there are risks. Connecting Singles is for unmarried adults over the age of. omegle always asking for captcha Early intervention and antiviral treatments can assistance people today with HIV live typical, healthier lives with intimate relationships for several years right after diagnosis.

fayetteville hookups

We give unlimited matching and we ll also send you new dating by e mail. orlando classifieds personal You have a opportunity to know a lot more about the person you happen to be dating just before you meet them, to commence with. He helps me comprehend I don t have to have to strain about the compact stuff, and I assistance him with factors that could anxiety him out, and so on. depfile omegle I actually feel each journey is different for each person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/5/2008 10:45:28 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  
maleni321
Decatur, GA

... sooo the relationship is gooing all so right not to perfect, but just right , you never known another to be so vivid and open to life just as well as you, and you know you'll never find another, you'v been together about four months but it felt like for yr, you two always talk about kids .in thought that you would be one another first, and your one dream was to find that one and not only that,but to be the first to give them their first child,,,,,,a child changes everthing all the way down to the way you think,, yor eyes light up when you see a child as it would when you met each other,,,,,,, but what happen when you hit realality, and your boyfriend tell you that, the female he was with before you is having his unborn son, that he just found out about himself,,,, shes a few mouths pregnant, how do you go about it? what do you do? how do you feel? when you felt that thats was the one of the important thing that you could give him. he has had a femals heart, had a first love, lost their virginity, thought you would be the first to give them the child ,,,,,,,untill now ,,,,,now wht

5/5/2008 10:51:50 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  

kgearly1021
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,420)
Valdosta, GA

First off you or he neither one needs to believe it until a DNA test is done, tell him not to sign any papers until he is 100% sure. Then if you find out it is his child, both of you just suck it up and be the best Father and Step-Mother you can be. You are all three grown people and should act like it, the child is not at fault. Good Luck.

One more thing, why are you on this site?

[Edited 5/5/2008 10:52:43 PM]

5/5/2008 10:55:17 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  
maleni321
Decatur, GA

i havnt been on in a long time untill this ,,,this is where i met him

5/5/2008 11:01:17 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  
maleni321
Decatur, GA

thanx for the advice

5/6/2008 6:35:56 AM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  

crimson_tide
Florence, AL

I've also known of women to lie about being pregnant to try to get to the guy. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought women would notice being pregnant earlier than a few months down the road?

5/6/2008 6:37:45 AM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  

lust4love
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,580)
Atco, NJ

welcome to babylon!!! where everyone just cares about themselves

5/6/2008 10:56:42 AM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  

boushy
Platteville, CO

Girl! If you truly got it for this man..a child should have no bearing on your relationship..on the other hand..the baby momma might be an issue. Keep a close watch on that...just a lil friendly advice

5/6/2008 2:17:11 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  
slowistheway
Atlanta, GA

maybe you should listen to these people and their comments.....especially the last girl! something t think about!!!! hmmmmm.....

respect

5/6/2008 2:46:25 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  

tupac78
Jeffersonville, IN

shit i will give you a baby if you want one1

5/6/2008 5:51:37 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  
100proof
Dayton, OH

Your going to be knocked up next if your not careful. What's the only way to keep you? Your dream of giving some one there first child can still happen stress free. So don't f up your dreams yet!!

5/6/2008 5:54:05 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  

drumrman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,795)
Belmont, MA

lust

5/6/2008 5:55:27 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  
flowergirl62
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,164)
South Australia
Australia

Like getting my tubes tied immediately......................

5/6/2008 6:09:33 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  
soltera08
Bronx, NY

Looks like your down to basics...option (a) you value and respect yourself first and find the person you need, Or (b) You value and respect yourself second, and have the person you want! Do the math...just dont use the eraser.

5/6/2008 6:13:48 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  

irparis39
New York, NY

Let me get this straight...you want to give some dumbass a baby that you're only known 4 months and has another woman pregnant for which he thought more with his other head instead of wearing protection...are you for real.

You're only 23...and you already want to live in this momma drama.

Why is it because you're in love with him there is a need to give him a child, so you can feel possessive of him and have to go and chase after him for child support. First see what his responsbilities are going to be with this other baby and what kind of treatment the other girl and baby are going to receive. Then you can live in the real world and see what you can expect should you become pregnant. Does he have a job? Does he have an education, do you? Children aren't cheap and love alone is not going to feed them unless you're going to breastfeed until the child is 18.

Close your legs, do a little more observation and really look at this guy and then come back and let us know if he's daddy material. Being b/f material doesn't necessarily equate to winning father of the year award. And if he avoids this other woman and doesn't take care of his obligations...you will know soon enough what you're going in for.

And if he is the father...push all that nonsense of being the first momma out of your head, its not going to happen. Grow up and help him to be the best daddy ever. This isn't about you anymore...its about a child who unfortunately had to be born to Winky and dinky through no choice of his own. The only thing you can do is make sure he fulfils his responsibilities and that that child grows up knowing who his daddy is (if its your b/f), so that this stupid cycle won't continue within the dumbass generation.

Paris

5/6/2008 6:19:11 PM when your boyfriend ex is having a baby how do you feel?  
misssmatch
Cleveland, TN

for one thing, you don't have a child in order to give someone a 'gift'...you better both be ready for it and want it and be committed to being partents for the rest of your life... it isn't a gift you can return or exchange once you get it!....jmo

i say wait......