Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals app

Are built everywhere, an accurate reflection of online dating guidance from females about the discussions relating to on the net dating can help, 111 customers and advice forum. middletown dating Like not wanting to be single suggests you have to have cripplingly low self esteem. Which I somehow uncover that wasting time and cash. online dating club in mumbai Tell you buddy he need to get cleaned up, be pleasant and interesting enterprise and fun to be about.

skipthegames chat

A Bumble team member reviews the photo and verifies or rejects your verification. fort smith dating I made a profile on Bumble with photographs of my bald head and believed, I ve got difficult adequate skin if I never get any likes back , but I in fact get a comparable amount of matches, it just filters out the dross. Throw some exciting ones in the mix to hold things balanced. tallinn estonia girls Those who reside their faith may possibly want other folks who do the same, and Upward can connect you with other Christian singles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/8/2008 4:33:06 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

paullove3
Warren, OR

Why do people use a dateing site to find some one special ? well we have our own idea's about that!...but the question is after they find that special someone...WHY WHY WHY are they still on those sites!?

5/8/2008 4:44:52 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

Hello,
I would stay on the website up until I am married, not just because I found someone. Will I go to a date with a new man if I found my man? - I dont know, it depends on how the first relationship is developing. I believe that we should keep our options open up until marriage.

5/8/2008 4:58:46 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

paullove3
Warren, OR

to me its like cheating on someone if your seeing more then one, i think you should only see one at a time. wether you married or not!

5/8/2008 5:02:16 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

geminisue
Euclid, OH

If your only dating at this point, I can see, dating different people, but if your having sex, I would say give the relationship a chance, unless he or she tells you your not in a relationship, than feel free to date others.

5/8/2008 6:39:32 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

Sorry, but I dont feel obligated to restrain my desires because of committed relationship.

5/8/2008 6:42:36 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

aka_neo
Marathon, FL

Because I'm looking for the prefect woman and idt is dating sea dragon .

5/8/2008 6:44:14 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

emmycoe
Hanson, KY

because along with finding that VERY special someone...i also found many friends here that i love talking to. the people here that i've met throughout the threads are great people..and we all still enjoy chatting in those threads.

my profile tells everyone that visits that i've met an amazing man...that pretty much explains it.

5/8/2008 6:48:57 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

I've made some really good friends here and even IF and WHEN I mmet that super special
someone I'll still be here (albeit a lot less) to keep in touch with them and to 'play'
on the forums!! This is a great place to have fun!

5/8/2008 7:40:27 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Quote from perfectwoman:
Hello,
I would stay on the website up until I am married, not just because I found someone. Will I go to a date with a new man if I found my man? - I dont know, it depends on how the first relationship is developing. I believe that we should keep our options open up until marriage.

it's your choice, but options are best kept open while you are dating. why would you keep your options open if you are in a committed relationship if it's not working, simply leave instead of having your cake and eating it too

Quote from perfectwoman:
Sorry, but I dont feel obligated to restrain my desires because of committed relationship.

what an outlook

Again, I can see if you are dating up to a relationship, but being in a relationship and keeping options open indicates you are not fully committed in the first place

5/8/2008 7:45:34 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

If you find the right one and you and they agree to keep in touch with friends what's the problem, but you should identify yourself on your profile as being taken and others should respect that.

5/8/2008 7:52:00 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

kerryc
Panama City, FL

Paul,

I, too, have been asking this question...because it makes it doubly hard on the rest of us who don't have anyone, yet. As for me, when I find her, I'm getting off of here.

5/8/2008 8:23:59 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Who knows where your soulmate is??? If you don't expand your search then you could be settling with whoever is around. The internet allows* that plus a great way, if relocating, to do better in another place than you would if you stayed and took root. We are not trees and if we are then we need to branch out more.

*typo

[Edited 5/8/2008 8:24:35 PM]

5/8/2008 8:36:40 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

I have a different understanding of a committed relationship. I can promise not to share my heart with anyone else but the special man, but not my body. Dont forget I live in California, I dont match with predominantly conservative midwest and south.
Sorry, friends, but as you say..it is my choice and I am open about it.

5/8/2008 8:42:40 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Quote from perfectwoman:
I have a different understanding of a committed relationship. I can promise not to share my heart with anyone else but the special man, but not my body. Dont forget I live in California, I dont match with predominantly conservative midwest and south.
Sorry, friends, but as you say..it is my choice and I am open about it.

An open committed relationship??? Not my kind of relationship. I didn't know that all Californians thought a committed relationship meant playing the field. I guess Californians are different sooooo I don't wanna go to California then.

5/8/2008 8:48:47 PM WHY ? do you still stay?  

zeanah
Clarion, PA

If I am in a committed relationship, I am off the dating sites. I would want to be only concentrating on him and our relationship. I would hope I'd be so busy in love, that this would not be something I would have time for. JMO

[Edited 5/8/2008 8:49:14 PM]

Page: 1, 2