Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay tinder hookup

craigslist calgary all personals He kissed me on the cheek when we hugged goodbye. 99 for a subscription, although users aged 29 and younger were paying only $US9. omegle game winner For dating suggestions, please pay a visit to our dating ideas section to make your on the internet dating encounter more satisfying.

sites like megapersonals

It is not specifically the easiest way to make a actual connection. hook up trinidad 50 to $. Personally, I really feel a bit icky about actively encouraging inter EA dating, as it feels a bit culty to me, and I consider it additional insulates us from the rest of the world . best dating apps glasgow She had a uncomplicated profile, but her photos caught my eye—her eyes and smile were captivating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/27/2012 12:34:29 AM What do guys look for?  

fareastbeast
Albuquerque, NM
23, joined Apr. 2012

I want to know if guys in Albuquerque are mainly looking for relationships or hook ups?

& If you met me, which would you choose?

& If your looking for a relationship, what qualities are a must?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/27/2012 1:07:33 AM What do guys look for?  
that1guy505
Over 2,000 Posts (2,492)
Albuquerque, NM
27, joined Jun. 2009

In a relationship. Im looking for someone with a welcoming, understanding, corky, funny, loving personality... looks to me? honestly come way second in a relationship. Id rather a woman whos smart, and quick witted, and most of all happy, rather than a girl whos not so smart. and not happy....

As far as a hookup goes.... The lady would have to show the door for that.. im way to shy to ask or even bring up something like that.

Which one would i be looking for with you?

IDK. Depends on you lol. What are you looking for? Id like to go out once. see where it goes... from there IDK.. I guess go with the flow.

5/27/2012 3:02:52 PM What do guys look for?  

fareastbeast
Albuquerque, NM
23, joined Apr. 2012

Yhea not a lot of guys seems to be looking for commitment even if its not long term you know. But thats cool that you wanna settle for a while.

And really? it seems like it'd be all easy to ask if girls wanna hook up. i mean i see it all the time.

And well that'd be cool, but i think if you pose the dating concept as hanging out as friends would make it seem less intimidating and more fun.

5/27/2012 4:26:12 PM What do guys look for?  
brenski2387
Albuquerque, NM
29, joined Mar. 2012

i tried hitting you up for a dinner and movie.

5/27/2012 6:17:21 PM What do guys look for?  
that1guy505
Over 2,000 Posts (2,492)
Albuquerque, NM
27, joined Jun. 2009

Exactly it takes the edge off!!! I agree 100%. So what's going down tonight with you??

5/27/2012 8:45:55 PM What do guys look for?  
tallboy665
Los Lunas, NM
26, joined May. 2012

Hello I'm new to this and I'm I don't live in Albuquerque but I'm one of the few guys looking for a relationship not that hook ups are bad it's just people change over time lol

And if we met I'd ask you what are the thing you want in relationship and we would have to go on a date of course maybe a few before I can see if we can connect

And my qualities for a relationship are we must get along have fun when with each other that what I look in a girl hope this could help you understand men lol even tho I don't live in Albuquerque lol

5/28/2012 2:41:50 AM What do guys look for?  

fareastbeast
Albuquerque, NM
23, joined Apr. 2012

lol well in Burque or not i hope i can understand guys better..

Or actually maybe you guys out there can tell me what it is that I'm doing that isn't 'relationship type' or what i need to do etc.

& What is it that guys want?

5/28/2012 4:46:30 AM What do guys look for?  
that1guy505
Over 2,000 Posts (2,492)
Albuquerque, NM
27, joined Jun. 2009

You won't get the same answer from any of us sadly... Same thing with women. Everyone wants something different.

Honestly, my wants are simple. I want a loyal, trusting, beautiful inside and out, friendly young lady friend. Who can be my friend, who I can talk to laugh with love with share with. I'm young this I know, so I hope to find this person someday. Hopefully not sometime soon because i want to be ready for her and her for me. Right now all I want to do is enjoy being young, and maybe have someone to enjoy that with me. Be upfront with me and I'll be with you.

5/28/2012 6:13:01 AM What do guys look for?  
gagelee92
Albuquerque, NM
24, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from that1guy505:
You won't get the same answer from any of us sadly... Same thing with women. Everyone wants something different.

Honestly, my wants are simple. I want a loyal, trusting, beautiful inside and out, friendly young lady friend. Who can be my friend, who I can talk to laugh with love with share with. I'm young this I know, so I hope to find this person someday. Hopefully not sometime soon because i want to be ready for her and her for me. Right now all I want to do is enjoy being young, and maybe have someone to enjoy that with me. Be upfront with me and I'll be with you.

AYE MEN BRO

5/28/2012 4:33:49 PM What do guys look for?  
that1guy505
Over 2,000 Posts (2,492)
Albuquerque, NM
27, joined Jun. 2009

Cheers bro! Happy memorial day all. Say your prayers for those in service! If you have someone special in your heart that's serving think of them! Because I am!! Right now one of my long time brothers is stationed out in Egypt. Say a prayer for Andrew Trujillo!

5/28/2012 8:05:13 PM What do guys look for?  

fareastbeast
Albuquerque, NM
23, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from that1guy505:

Great answer(:

i feel the same for a guy too but thinking about it its best not to THINK about it cause then it gets to you. i guess life is only meant to be lived one day at a time, like you had no other time waiting.(:

i just hope i can find a guy kinda tired of this single life right now, i mean don't get me wrong its great but it gets boring sometimes, ya know?

5/28/2012 8:20:23 PM What do guys look for?  
that1guy505
Over 2,000 Posts (2,492)
Albuquerque, NM
27, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from fareastbeast:
Great answer(:

i feel the same for a guy too but thinking about it its best not to THINK about it cause then it gets to you. i guess life is only meant to be lived one day at a time, like you had no other time waiting.(:

i just hope i can find a guy kinda tired of this single life right now, i mean don't get me wrong its great but it gets boring sometimes, ya know?

Our two minds think alike.

5/28/2012 11:24:25 PM What do guys look for?  

fareastbeast
Albuquerque, NM
23, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from that1guy505:
Our two minds think alike.

haha i suppose so

6/18/2012 9:50:25 PM What do guys look for?  
doolangdoolang
Over 1,000 Posts (1,735)
Las Cruces, NM
98, joined Mar. 2012

Girls that they can get along with. Dont worry about what guys look for and be yourself. YOu'll meet someone if you want to.