Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites ph

I utilized to go to speed dating events in Dublin with speeddating. personals milton He spent the entire date (I m talking 10 mins at a time, about three or four times) talking French with the waitress when she would bring us items . London was incredibly entertaining with Tinder 5 years ago when I was messing about with it. omegle pronounce She just could not figure out why she had been blocked in just a couple of hours when anything had been going so excellent.

is tinder just a hookup app

Social integration can also pull profile information and pictures from users social media profiles into the dating app itself. single life in the villages florida So the girls can be Very choosy but also they get bombarded regularly by messages so may not see yours. With summer season just about the corner, you may perhaps be interested in generating new good friends or finding a substantial other who can share in the summer time memories. rubmaps tustin The complete thought behind the inquiries was to generate closeness involving two persons, and for the participants to ‘enjoy receiving close to every other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/29/2012 10:06:07 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

53michael
Hamilton, OH
58, joined Dec. 2011

I was on here about 3 or 4 days ago and the Threads and Post are all about the same.
What has happen to Ohio Chat?

I think it's cause everyone is afraid they will be picked apart if they say something.

[Edited 5/29/2012 10:07:39 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/29/2012 2:53:12 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

nobs4u
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,324)
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

yeah it DOES seem to have died. I actually enjoyed the word games and such,but seems as tho no-one wants to play with me anymoreso I took my balls,(pun intended),and went home! Besides,it's summer,the pool is up and running,my son is almost done with school,I have LOTSA free time and I am spending it OUTSIDE
I just dont have time to boost the egos of those fearful of retribution by the (in)famous a**hole 3,(we ALL know who they are...).Like I said,I got on here,played the games,even tried to keep them at the top of the page,but no-one wants to play I dont fear those a**holes and their "rules,rules,rules" bullshit,I am not very good at organizing things or I would have tried to get a meet together,I STILL might as the summmer progresses,depends on how bored I get. I DO plan on visiting some folks and as many park/recreational areas as I can afford...anyway,that's MY story and I'm stickin' to it!(I gotta STOP pouring honey all over me,it DOES make me more sweet,but it's just temporary,and the things that I stick to.....)

5/29/2012 4:37:28 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,401)
Toledo, OH
54, joined Jan. 2012

I only look in here once and a while now....too much bullshit.

5/29/2012 10:23:50 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

mssmo
Stow, OH
57, joined Jun. 2010

It's because of three individuals: Viv, Phina and Fireguy or whatever he goes by.

5/29/2012 11:02:54 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
zeitgeist2
Toledo, OH
54, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from mssmo:
It's because of three individuals: Viv, Phina and Fireguy or whatever he goes by.

Nature boy...and yes...these three have killed ohio chat....

A pox upon their houses...

5/30/2012 12:14:29 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from zeitgeist2:
....A pox upon their houses...

YEAH!
I post what I want ,when I want,screw 'em,(EEEWWWW), if they can't take a joke,...I KNOW Phina can't ,she has me blockedNatureguy.....and poor ol Viv just can't stop "squealing like a pig"(as in the movie "Deliverence",poor ol Ned BeattyHey,new nickname for Viv,we can call him "Ned"..

5/30/2012 10:49:29 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
cowgirl212
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,827)
Coshocton, OH
59, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from zeitgeist2:
I only look in here once and a while now....too much bullshit.

^^^ this

I really think things 'could' get back to being fun.....if folks would block the '3 Nazis'......but they don't, (sigh).... so the crap continues.

5/30/2012 9:09:47 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
musclecarmania
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,348)
Franklin, OH
58, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from cowgirl212:
^^^ this

I really think things 'could' get back to being fun.....if folks would block the '3 Nazis'......but they don't, (sigh).... so the crap continues.

I agree, could never understand why nobody would block them, and then they continue to respond to their hateful bullshit......I quit trying to figure it out a long time ago.

I give others every chance in the world but these 3 have proven over and over what they are about....

Nobs, you can bring your balls out to play anytime

[Edited 5/30/2012 9:12:16 PM ]

5/30/2012 9:22:47 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

galion90210
Over 2,000 Posts (3,983)
Galion, OH
63, joined Oct. 2010

That does it Nobs!!! Beach ball party at Amicks!!! Galion be there or be square!!! Was younger but 1 man life raft was fun going to the start of the creek. The other end was was a hot spot for swimming.

5/30/2012 9:59:29 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

lookinformywoma
Hamilton, OH
61, joined May. 2011

well shoot, i have been looking in the wrong place. i been missing all the b/s on here. the three aholes can take a flying leep ha ha ha ifn they don't like it.

5/31/2012 12:08:49 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

dpd1998
Over 1,000 Posts (1,203)
Elyria, OH
60, joined Oct. 2007

Hi J I agree with E, bring the balls out any time.

About that meet and greet. I still have phone numbers and keep in touch, although limited, with the gang from up here in the great north.

Lets get a meet and greet going.

5/31/2012 1:55:41 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Interesting it has died and yet there is an entire thread devoted to its death within Ohio Chat....I'll try to figure out that puzzle later.

Good question..why not block them? From what I've read before, these individuals have been blocked and suspended even, but they have come back. All I can say, if you want to do something about it, other than gripe that is, start flagging them and collectively appeal to the site administration that these "violators" have over stayed their welcome and are bringing the entire forum down with them.

5/31/2012 1:58:45 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Oh, and I would suggest pointing out that one of them doesn't even live in Ohio...

5/31/2012 2:26:14 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from kore_1980:
Interesting it has died and yet there is an entire thread devoted to its death within Ohio Chat....I'll try to figure out that puzzle later.

Good question..why not block them? From what I've read before, these individuals have been blocked and suspended even, but they have come back. All I can say, if you want to do something about it, other than gripe that is, start flagging them and collectively appeal to the site administration that these "violators" have over stayed their welcome and are bringing the entire forum down with them.

They have a right to express their opinion ,too. I dont block them,(they block ME,phina does anyway,),because I like to point out how little their opinions matter..like I used to tell my ex-wife,"when I WANT yer opinion,I'll GIVE it to ya!"..she had NO sense of humor either...!

5/31/2012 2:39:31 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from nobs4u:
They have a right to express their opinion ,too. I dont block them,(they block ME,phina does anyway,),because I like to point out how little their opinions matter..like I used to tell my ex-wife,"when I WANT yer opinion,I'll GIVE it to ya!"..she had NO sense of humor either...!

Or, if I want your lip, I'll pull it off my zipper.

Anyway, yes, they are entitled to their opinion. I agree completely. Which is why I will not be advocating this petition, should it arise. I just gave the suggestion because I'm tired of so many people complaining about these people and saying they should be blocked, but doing nothing to initiate this action.

5/31/2012 2:55:10 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from musclecarmania:
I agree, could never understand why nobody would block them, and then they continue to respond to their hateful bullshit......I quit trying to figure it out a long time ago.

I give others every chance in the world but these 3 have proven over and over what they are about....

Nobs, you can bring your balls out to play anytime

Awww,you DO still love me,dont you?*blush*The feeling IS mutual. My own personal reason for NOT blocking them is the fact that I LIKE controversy.I can argue with the BEST of 'em,even if I dont REALLY believe in the point I'm argueing,I just do it cuz it's entertaining and I MIGHT learn a few new things or consider a point I hadnt considered. I call this growing and learning...or I could just be a jackass!Hint:The latter is MORE likely....

5/31/2012 4:17:12 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
sb1229
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,181)
Cleveland, OH
52, joined Mar. 2007

Quote from kore_1980:
start flagging them and collectively appeal to the site administration that these "violators" have over stayed their welcome .

Flagging is useless. I've flagged numerous posts by a certain jackvivass on here, but it does no good. Blocking doesn't help either because some people quote the ignorance of said jackvivass.

5/31/2012 4:19:25 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from sb1229:
Flagging is useless. I've flagged numerous posts by a certain jackvivass on here, but it does no good. Blocking doesn't help either because some people quote the ignorance of said jackvivass.

I just love you...but you KNOW that ,dont you?

5/31/2012 4:22:20 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
sb1229
Cleveland, OH
52, joined Mar. 2007

Quote from nobs4u:
I just love you...but you KNOW that ,dont you?

Yes, sir, I do!!

5/31/2012 4:31:30 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from sb1229:

That's why I said having a forum wide petition to have them banned via their IP address. Which would make it so they can not re-register under a different email address.
Again, I will not sign on to it, because I don't believe they are the only reason Ohio Chat is "dead". But that doesn't mean it can't be made by another and endorsed by others.

5/31/2012 5:34:30 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
musclecarmania
Franklin, OH
58, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from nobs4u:
Awww,you DO still love me,dont you?*blush*The feeling IS mutual. My own personal reason for NOT blocking them is the fact that I LIKE controversy.I can argue with the BEST of 'em,even if I dont REALLY believe in the point I'm argueing,I just do it cuz it's entertaining and I MIGHT learn a few new things or consider a point I hadnt considered. I call this growing and learning...or I could just be a jackass!Hint:The latter is MORE likely....

To be honest, I seen your caring, sensitive nature slowly change as you continued to deal with the haters..we all have a worse side...I guess I just like to be around others who bring out my better side

Although I do understand what you mean about growing and learning but I'm not sure its worth being pulled down to their level. By the way what have you learned so far?

5/31/2012 5:40:35 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

To be honest, I seen your caring, sensitive nature slowly change as you continued to deal with the haters..we all have a worse side...I guess I just like to be around others who bring out my better side

Although I do understand what you mean about growing and learning but I'm not sure its worth being pulled down to their level. By the way what have you learned so far?

...that I'm a jackass!....and you HAVE seen,not seenDont make me unleash Phina on YOU!

6/1/2012 3:09:08 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
zeitgeist2
Toledo, OH
54, joined Jan. 2012

LOL...we could just not block them but flat out ignore them....just keep on posting right by like they are blocked...

6/1/2012 6:27:27 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

isamack
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,697)
Columbus, OH
41, joined Sep. 2011

O h I o chat

6/1/2012 7:54:00 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from zeitgeist2:
LOL...we could just not block them but flat out ignore them....just keep on posting right by like they are blocked...

I think this one is the best idea!!!

6/2/2012 2:57:13 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
july557
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,318)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2011

as i don't post very often. Most of the good ones are gone. why.

6/7/2012 8:42:51 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

53michael
Hamilton, OH
58, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from july557:
as i don't post very often. Most of the good ones are gone. why.

Most of the good ones don't want to be bothered with the hate crap. I know I don't get on here near as much anymore.

6/7/2012 1:06:22 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from 53michael:
Most of the good ones don't want to be bothered with the hate crap.

I disagree with this statement..seems to me most folks LIKE the hate...it's all they respond to I TRY to put threads at the top we ALL USED to enjoy...no-one participatesMaybe it's me , I admit I AM a jackass,(damn good at it , too!),but that shouldnt stop anyone from participating in something they like. Do you folks put that much stock in Phinas opinion,quote,"Who wants to play mindless word games?" unquote. Only someone with absolutely NO imagination would see them as "mindless"....I have gathered quite a bit of information/knowledge from these so-called "mindless" games and I ENJOY them. I will be damned,(THAT'S a given!),if I will let her or the other two idiots ruin MY good times or my chances of meeting someone I want to get to know better. Two of them have me blocked and that's fine by me,good riddance I WILL not be bullied by ANYONE and I WILL continue to post and participate..rules be damned! If more folks quit doubting themselves and worrying what others THINK about them ,maybe ,this chat wouldnt be so dead. Yeah,that's right,I'm calling you ALL out ,ignore the idiots,(yes ,I include myself in that category ),and continue to post away! Have FUN! Isnt that WHY we're here!?

6/7/2012 7:28:15 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
musclecarmania
Franklin, OH
58, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from nobs4u:
I disagree with this statement..seems to me most folks LIKE the hate...it's all they respond to I TRY to put threads at the top we ALL USED to enjoy...no-one participatesMaybe it's me , I admit I AM a jackass,(damn good at it , too!),but that shouldnt stop anyone from participating in something they like. Do you folks put that much stock in Phinas opinion,quote,"Who wants to play mindless word games?" unquote. Only someone with absolutely NO imagination would see them as "mindless"....I have gathered quite a bit of information/knowledge from these so-called "mindless" games and I ENJOY them. I will be damned,(THAT'S a given!),if I will let her or the other two idiots ruin MY good times or my chances of meeting someone I want to get to know better. Two of them have me blocked and that's fine by me,good riddance I WILL not be bullied by ANYONE and I WILL continue to post and participate..rules be damned! If more folks quit doubting themselves and worrying what others THINK about them ,maybe ,this chat wouldnt be so dead. Yeah,that's right,I'm calling you ALL out ,ignore the idiots,(yes ,I include myself in that category ),and continue to post away! Have FUN! Isnt that WHY we're here!?

6/7/2012 8:53:48 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

53michael
Hamilton, OH
58, joined Dec. 2011

You have a good point Nobs. It is fun sometimes and I do get a laugh sometimes. I have 4 people blocked so they do not bother me anymore. I have more better things to do than to get on here and all you see is the same thing. Viv calling people names, Phina telling people to use the search, and to spell things differant, and fireguy trying to suck up to Phina and Viv by stroking them all day long.

You can't post any other topics cause all they want to do is pick you apart. They would rather pick you apart than talk about the topic and that is why no one once to post a real topic. Good Luck!!!

6/7/2012 9:09:57 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
richsbst1
Youngstown, OH
44, joined Oct. 2011

Wow! I ain't checked out Ohio chat for months and not a DAMN thing has changed. 3 people still rule this site and that's sad. I tried to lead a revolt a long time ago to have EVERYONE block, report these a**holes and it worked to a degree. Fireguy is no more.... Now it's the same a**hole by a different name. I'm not the type to just give up so EVERYONE block AND report fireguy 2.0, phina, and vivrebein! LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD!

6/7/2012 9:23:28 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
richsbst1
Youngstown, OH
44, joined Oct. 2011

Oh BTW fireguy=natureguy (real original) and I called this sort of death to ohio chat a LONG time ago cause of these three f**k's! Hope you three are happy talking to yourselves! The only consolation I have is that all three are older than me so they'll probably die sooner than layer! < correct the spelling on that phina! I dare u!

6/8/2012 3:35:54 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

6/8/2012 8:08:54 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

53michael
Hamilton, OH
58, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from kore_1980:
Okay, again, these same people are in other forums and say the same things and people don't go around whining about how they are killing the forum....What is killing this forum is all this whining.
Who wants to come and converse in a forum where all everyone does is whine about what someone says the entire time?
If you have a problem with them, then fine, block them, report them, whatever. But damn, I am so tired of listening to all the b*tching. THE B*TCHING IS WHAT IS DRAGGING THIS FORUM DOWN!!!!
Why don't you just ignore them and get over it? Pull up your big boy pants and stop whining about how mean the bad people are.....

You are giving a new meaning to "calling the kettle black".

6/8/2012 9:41:23 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
musclecarmania
Franklin, OH
58, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from 53michael:

true!

6/8/2012 10:16:59 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
stallion509
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,790)
Milpitas, CA
44, joined Dec. 2011

Whats going on with my ohians don't tell me its dying out, should just get along and have peace, any ways I'm back you all dont mind my address, originally I'm from Grove city Columbus, Ohio its the reason I come and visit

[Edited 6/8/2012 10:19:35 PM ]

6/8/2012 10:35:18 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

2moonset2
Tiffin, OH
29, joined Feb. 2010

I hope Ohio Chat hasn't died! I've been away spending time this week with a special guy that I met on here Everyone take off the sleeping caps! Make Ohio LIVE again!

6/9/2012 3:44:41 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

samvenus
Columbus, OH
26, joined Jun. 2012

6/9/2012 9:07:58 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from 53michael:

Really? Why? Because I say ignore them? I rarely rise to the occasion when they say anything, and if I do, I usually don't cuss them out like a lot of people do on here. The only reason I've said anything to Phina lately, is because I tire of reading how upset everyone is about her nit picking. I figure I would try to get through to her the view points of others. But I've stopped and will probably not say anything further to or about her, since she really never says anything ill toward me.

I personally like them all. I like most people on here. I find a good quality in all of the people on here. Even Viv. He reminds me of the old man puppet that Jeff Dunham has. I don't know.

It is easier to point the finger at someone else, than it is to look toward your self for the blame....

[Edited 6/9/2012 9:08:53 PM ]

6/10/2012 6:27:20 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
gentlebear1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,724)
Apple Creek, OH
68, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from kore_1980:
I figure I would try to get through to her the view points of others.

6/10/2012 8:06:57 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

53michael
Hamilton, OH
58, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from kore_1980:
Really? Why? Because I say ignore them? I rarely rise to the occasion when they say anything, and if I do, I usually don't cuss them out like a lot of people do on here. The only reason I've said anything to Phina lately, is because I tire of reading how upset everyone is about her nit picking. I figure I would try to get through to her the view points of others. But I've stopped and will probably not say anything further to or about her, since she really never says anything ill toward me.

I personally like them all. I like most people on here. I find a good quality in all of the people on here. Even Viv. He reminds me of the old man puppet that Jeff Dunham has. I don't know.

It is easier to point the finger at someone else, than it is to look toward your self for the blame....

It's OK, just can't understand your position. Seems one minute you like them and the other your b*tching at them. Say you like Viv. So you don't mind him calling you fat and hog and all the other stuff he does? You don't mind him telling people on here he wishes they were dead? Just asking so we know your position.
You don't mind when someone new gets on here, before they can even say hi you got Phina and Fireguy running them off with there Search and spelling bullshit.

I did want to ask you, You said they are on other threads and people like them. Can you tell us those other threads? I would be interested in knowing them. Cause I have gone to Phina's other states KY and IN and they do not care for her there either.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree, you like to b*tch as much as the rest of us...

6/10/2012 10:09:20 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from 53michael:
It's OK, just can't understand your position. Seems one minute you like them and the other your b*tching at them. Say you like Viv. So you don't mind him calling you fat and hog and all the other stuff he does? You don't mind him telling people on here he wishes they were dead? Just asking so we know your position.
You don't mind when someone new gets on here, before they can even say hi you got Phina and Fireguy running them off with there Search and spelling bullshit.

I did want to ask you, You said they are on other threads and people like them. Can you tell us those other threads? I would be interested in knowing them. Cause I have gone to Phina's other states KY and IN and they do not care for her there either.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree, you like to b*tch as much as the rest of us...

I read some of what a couple of them wrote on the General Dating forum. You think Nature is harsh to new posters, you should read what some of them put on that forum.

Like I said, I like them. I don't normally b*tch at Viv. Viv has never really insulted me. I don't know. I like Viv because I used to take care of the elderly and I ran in to plenty of old men that were like him. Thorny and bitter. But that was just their surface and once we got to know each other, they usually showed they are actually big softies under the thorns.

Natureguy, I have tried to point out that he needs to chill out with the rule thing. I make smart a** comments about him and his edicts. But I've also talked to him privately and know he is not as obstinate as he makes himself appear on the forum.

Phina, I like her. She does have the ability to piss everyone off with her English lessons. But ehhh, whatever.

Yes, I have said something to these people, well accept Viv, him I just tell him I love him and want to have his baby,,it usually makes him ignore me.

Yes, I've made smart a** comments about each of these people. I would make a smart a** comment about you if you walked in to it.

I have read what they have said to other people. I have also read how many times people have risen to the occasion with them once they've said it. They will only continue as long as they know what they do is affecting you.

Look, there has only really been one person on the forum that I absolutely couldn't stand, but he hasn't posted in a long while. I like everyone on here. Why does it matter? Why do you wish for me to join the hate bandwagon? I'm not a hateful person. I also don't treat this forum like it is my real life or has any bearing on my real life.

6/10/2012 10:12:06 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from gentlebear1949:

I know, I know, it didn't work. We live, we learn.

6/10/2012 12:59:17 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
gentlebear1949
Apple Creek, OH
68, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from kore_1980:
I know, I know, it didn't work. We live, we learn.

Coulda told you that before you posted,as the poor woman can't even comprhend that she doesn't live in Ohio...................

[Edited 6/10/2012 1:01:23 PM ]

6/10/2012 8:43:56 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Coulda told you that before you posted,as the poor woman can't even comprhend that she doesn't live in Ohio...................

We should all pull together and buy her a map.

6/10/2012 10:01:39 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
ladyavenger48
Dayton, OH
54, joined Jun. 2012

Sadly, from what I've seen in just browsing through, it seems that people are being hacked to death over spelling mistakes, or if they make a thread, it's jumped on, no matter the topic. I don't understand why people can't just leave each other alone. It is contagious, and I have caught myself starting. But when I realize it, I usually just "chill out" and in the end, I back off and/or apologize.
Frankly, I don't understand why people like causing a fuss. Because of health concerns, I need as little stress as possible. And Ohio chat in DH has become stressful. This is why Ohio chat has died. People do not wish to have everything they say hacked to death.
By the way, I have noticed that the ones doing it, are breaking the rules by going off topic in the threads. I realize it happens occasionally, and gets back on track quickly, but in Ohio chat, the topic remains derailed.
I know I will get jumped on, but oh well. But here's the deal. Recognize, that I am an Ohioan, and I have a right to be in Ohio chat. I also have the right to my opinion, whether it is popular opinion or not.

6/11/2012 7:34:53 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

anywhereusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,921)
Converse, TX
53, joined Dec. 2009

6/11/2012 7:44:52 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

53michael
Hamilton, OH
58, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from ladyavenger48:
Sadly, from what I've seen in just browsing through, it seems that people are being hacked to death over spelling mistakes, or if they make a thread, it's jumped on, no matter the topic. I don't understand why people can't just leave each other alone. It is contagious, and I have caught myself starting. But when I realize it, I usually just "chill out" and in the end, I back off and/or apologize.
Frankly, I don't understand why people like causing a fuss. Because of health concerns, I need as little stress as possible. And Ohio chat in DH has become stressful. This is why Ohio chat has died. People do not wish to have everything they say hacked to death.
By the way, I have noticed that the ones doing it, are breaking the rules by going off topic in the threads. I realize it happens occasionally, and gets back on track quickly, but in Ohio chat, the topic remains derailed.
I know I will get jumped on, but oh well. But here's the deal. Recognize, that I am an Ohioan, and I have a right to be in Ohio chat. I also have the right to my opinion, whether it is popular opinion or not.

I have done the same thing. "started to type something then stop in the fear someone would say something mean or nasty"

I think your right on and agree with you 100 percent.

6/11/2012 7:58:32 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
gentlebear1949
Apple Creek, OH
68, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from nobs4u:
They have a right to express their opinion ,too.

Big difference between "Opinion" and calling someone a slut cause she's young,unmarried and pregnant. Especially when said poster and his GF apparently can't keep their clothes on themselves,as stated by aforementioned GF in a post on Women's World group.

Or bashing people for spelling infractions when the basher herself does the same thing. Except when she does it,she calls it "typos".

Both of the above posters bashing people about not following "Rules" even as they themselves consistently don't follow DH rules.

Last but not least,a poster who wishes death by Accident,Cancer or Stroke to other posters,as well as calling them fat,homo,ugly amongst other things.

Merely expressing opinions......I think not........

6/11/2012 9:07:49 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

53michael
Hamilton, OH
58, joined Dec. 2011

Big difference between "Opinion" and calling someone a slut cause she's young,unmarried and pregnant. Especially when said poster and his GF apparently can't keep their clothes on themselves,as stated by aforementioned GF in a post on Women's World group.

Or bashing people for spelling infractions when the basher herself does the same thing. Except when she does it,she calls it "typos".

Both of the above posters bashing people about not following "Rules" even as they themselves consistently don't follow DH rules.

Last but not least,a poster who wishes death by Accident,Cancer or Stroke to other posters,as well as calling them fat,homo,ugly amongst other things.

6/11/2012 12:18:06 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

mssmo
Stow, OH
57, joined Jun. 2010

I'll add the term ignorant as well!

6/11/2012 7:03:23 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
musclecarmania
Franklin, OH
58, joined Aug. 2009

Exactly! , etc.

6/12/2012 11:09:32 AM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
gentlebear1949
Apple Creek, OH
68, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from kore_1980:

If you have a problem with them, then fine, block them, report them, whatever.

Total,utter waste of time and energy........We had the same problem in the 60s Chat with a couple of idiots for a couple of years. Mssg after mssg to CS and flag after flag,all to no avail.......I am convinced Dustin likes controversy,as it draws in more people (in his mind)

It turned out kinda funny,as most of the idiots got tired of being despised and blocked,so they ended up changing their ways. The ringleader finally died (literally),so that ended that......

6/12/2012 2:26:05 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
kore_1980
Albany, OH
37, joined Apr. 2012

Total,utter waste of time and energy........We had the same problem in the 60s Chat with a couple of idiots for a couple of years. Mssg after mssg to CS and flag after flag,all to no avail.......I am convinced Dustin likes controversy,as it draws in more people (in his mind)

It turned out kinda funny,as most of the idiots got tired of being despised and blocked,so they ended up changing their ways. The ringleader finally died (literally),so that ended that......

OMG, that had to be completely awkward. I could just imagine how awkward it would be if Viv actually died after so many people have told him he should.

IDK, I notice that more people seem to talk on here when it is to be a part of an argument or to say stuff about those who cause problems. When everyone plays nice on a thread, it seems people lose interest in it.

6/12/2012 2:59:11 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
ladyavenger48
Dayton, OH
54, joined Jun. 2012

I agree Kore. It'd would be nice to just chat and have a good time. But like was stated, unfortunately, controversy draws a crowd. Like kids on a playground, 2 fight and the rest gather around yelling.

That's why I started the thread that I did, I wanted for people to be able to go and have fun. Which is what DH used to be about. Post videos and pictures, or whatever, and open to all subjects as long as it was in good taste.

I'll let you go. I think I need a nap! Have a great day.

[Edited 6/12/2012 3:00:04 PM ]

6/12/2012 4:07:30 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
gentlebear1949
Apple Creek, OH
68, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from kore_1980:
IDK, I notice that more people seem to talk on here when it is to be a part of an argument or to say stuff about those who cause problems. When everyone plays nice on a thread, it seems people lose interest in it.

That's due to people being fed up to here and frustrated with the three idiots. It gives people an opportunity to vent their frustrations,altho said idiots can't comprehend they are,thoroughly despised and unwanted here.

As for losing interest in a "play nice" thread,why post when the idiots might start their crap at any given time??..........

6/12/2012 5:22:31 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
sb1229
Cleveland, OH
52, joined Mar. 2007

That's due to people being fed up to here and frustrated with the three idiots.

It's just my opinion but, there are more than three idiots on here. Sorry bear but you used to be a nice person, until you decided your mission in life was to bite back on every post that was written by the "infamous" three. Two of whom I despise, and the third....other than spelling and grammatical errors being pointed out constantly, well, she's really not that bad.
Personally, I think you should take a little responsibility in the demise of Ohio Chat. And again, that's JMHO!!!

6/12/2012 7:45:12 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from sb1229:
It's just my opinion but, there are more than three idiots on here.

.....and I'm a DORK,too!
I figure it's kinda like cancer...just been in remission is all...and much like cancer,that doctors cannot find a REASON for,despite all the finger pointing and possible "carcinogens" about,(I'm probably among the worst),we will never REALLY know the "cause." So I prescribe a mega dose of chemo-therapy ; hugs all around ,to get the love flowing,a BIG blunt for those that do,and a "beer" for those that do THAT and let bygones be bygones....ummm,anyone,(FEMALE),wanna have make-up sex?

6/14/2012 3:34:00 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  
musclecarmania
Franklin, OH
58, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from nobs4u:
.....,wanna have make-up sex?

Phina maybe?

6/14/2012 3:44:08 PM Ohio Chat Has Died.  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
56, joined Oct. 2008

Phina maybe?