Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

getting hookups on tinder

Kendra points out, This question can help you see where their mind is at when it comes to debt. fargo gay dating This one particular is intriguing due to the fact it can open the door to either emotional history or just life stories in basic. Retain an open communication line, and you will discover that your relationships with Males will be considerably simple and far better. bedpage com atlanta ga They are a tiny far more individual, which makes them perfectquestions for a girl you like.

mega personal login

Then I had a couple of good friends with equivalent crazy dating stories, so I asked them if they wanted to make a storytelling show as a type of group therapy, it got popular and we started globe touring. chicago hookup sites You may have to have to have an understanding of where these feelings stem from. This is the super subtle (but actually genius!) way of asking an individual what variety of partnership they re seeking for. busty asian girls The on line dating space has exploded in recent years, with a category that generates more than $2 billion a year, is increasing 5% year on year and has fundamentally changed the way we discover appreciate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/21/2012 7:58:45 AM Guns and the KKK  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Would you vote for the canidate who wants to give free government guns to the KKK? After all, the majority of the KKK membership is poor southeners who can't afford their own guns.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/21/2012 8:40:34 AM Guns and the KKK  
ruskiy13
Sacramento, CA
29, joined Jun. 2012

No

6/21/2012 8:41:19 AM Guns and the KKK  
ruskiy13
Sacramento, CA
29, joined Jun. 2012

No, if yoi want something then work for it.

6/21/2012 11:15:40 AM Guns and the KKK  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

but it is for the poor.

6/21/2012 5:16:25 PM Guns and the KKK  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

The KKK is based in the South, pretty sure poor southerners have plenty of guns

6/21/2012 5:42:40 PM Guns and the KKK  
wolfman91
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,836)
Conway, AR
26, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from pelham12345:
The KKK is based in the South, pretty sure poor southerners have plenty of guns

Quote from ruskiy13:
No, if yoi want something then work for it.

6/21/2012 6:22:27 PM Guns and the KKK  

21stcent
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,427)
South Prairie, WA
65, joined Nov. 2007

Let them get there guns the old fashion way, Steal 'em!

6/28/2012 1:25:28 AM Guns and the KKK  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Do you ever use your brain?

6/28/2012 7:47:45 AM Guns and the KKK  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Do you ever use your brain?

Sure I use my brain. The one in my d*ck.

6/29/2012 12:04:51 AM Guns and the KKK  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
Sure I use my brain. The one in my d*ck.

See there are times we agree.

6/29/2012 7:15:01 AM Guns and the KKK  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
See there are times we agree.

PS congrats on the OB care win. But while you can because it will not make it to law.

6/29/2012 7:51:45 AM Guns and the KKK  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

uh, ahem. it's been law for couple years now.

6/29/2012 8:20:15 AM Guns and the KKK  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
uh, ahem. it's been law for couple years now.

Typo, it will not make it to offical kick in.

8/5/2012 11:47:01 PM Guns and the KKK  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
Would you vote for the canidate who wants to give free government guns to the KKK? After all, the majority of the KKK membership is poor southeners who can't afford their own guns.

Who cares? The KKK is googy. It's against booze, hung up on racism, full of ignorant bible thumpers, for Democrats, wear sheets like Arabs, and are too cowardly to show their faces in public. (Though started in the South per se it was in Tennessee, it is important to remember that Tennessee fought on the Union side.). Largely defunct, I don't think giving them free guns will make any difference. In retrospect, if it's OK for the government to arm Mexican drug gangs, why not the KKK?

History of the KKK from Wikipedia:

The first Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee, by six veterans of the Confederate Army. The name is probably from the Greek word kuklos (??????) which means circle, suggesting a circle or band of brothers.

Although there was no organizational structure above the local level, similar groups arose across the South, adopting the name and methods. Klan groups spread throughout the South as an insurgent movement during the Reconstruction era in the United States. As a secret vigilante group, the Klan targeted freedmen and their allies; it sought to restore white supremacy by threats and violence, including murder, against black and white Republicans.

In 1870 and 1871, the federal government passed the Force Acts, which were used to prosecute Klan crimes. Prosecution of Klan crimes and enforcement of the Force Acts suppressed Klan activity. In 1874 and later, however, newly organized and openly active paramilitary organizations, such as the White League and the Red Shirts, started a fresh round of violence aimed at suppressing blacks' voting and running Republicans out of office. These contributed to segregationist white Democrats regaining political power in all the Southern states by 1877.

In 1915, the second Klan was founded in Georgia. Starting in 1921, it adopted a modern business system of recruiting (which paid most of the initiation fee and costume charges to the organizers) and grew rapidly nationwide at a time of prosperity. Reflecting the social tensions of urban industrialization and vastly increased immigration, its membership grew most rapidly in cities, and spread to the Midwest and West out of the South. The second KKK preached "One Hundred Percent Americanism" and demanded the purification of politics, calling for strict morality and better enforcement of prohibition. Its official rhetoric focused on the threat of the Catholic Church, using anti-Catholicism and nativism. Its appeal was directed exclusively at white Protestants. Some local groups took part in attacks on private houses and carried out other violent activities. The violent episodes were generally in the South.

At its peak in the mid-1920s, the organization claimed to include about 15% of the nation's eligible population, approximately 4–5 million men. Internal divisions, criminal behavior by leaders, and external opposition brought about a collapse in membership, which had dropped to about 30,000 by 1930. It finally faded away in the 1940s. Klan organizers also operated in Canada, especially in Saskatchewan in 1926-28, where it attacked immigrants from Eastern Europe.

The "Ku Klux Klan" name was used by many independent local groups opposing the Civil Rights Movement and desegregation, especially in the 1950s and 1960s. During this period, they often forged alliances with Southern police departments, as in Birmingham, Alabama; or with governor's offices, as with George Wallace of Alabama. Several members of KKK groups were convicted of murder in the deaths of civil rights workers and children in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham. Today, researchers estimate that there may be 150 Klan chapters with upwards of 5,000 members nationwide.

Today, a large majority of sources classify the Klan as a "subversive or terrorist organization".

8/6/2012 12:30:07 AM Guns and the KKK  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I don't need a definition as I lived a lot of it being born in 45. I have memories of as young as three and a lot of being 5 and up. It made me feel dirty to hear what was whispered by the adults. I remember the fear cause I grew up in the part of town that the blacks lived just past us. Not cause we were poor but because my Dad wanted to give us memories instead of a fancy house. And all the camping and fishing and hunting trips you took me on with you cause I want to know about it. Thank you.

My experiences with my Dad allowed me to live through 6 years of Homelessness.

8/8/2012 11:02:10 PM Guns and the KKK  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Ouch. I lieved in segregated neighborhoods as a lad. The adults got it, the kids didn't. My best friend was a "Red N**ger". Ya know, one of those red headed green eyed "blacks" in today's stereo typing? Me and "Manjo" didn't see or know the difference. But we had a lot of fun together growing up. I doubt your dad has such an experience in mind. I just don't buy it. Sorry. Your posts already indicate that you will invent any story to support your liberal views. I call BS on it, Queenie!

8/9/2012 10:25:10 PM Guns and the KKK  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Ouch. I lieved in segregated neighborhoods as a lad. The adults got it, the kids didn't. My best friend was a "Red N**ger". Ya know, one of those red headed green eyed "blacks" in today's stereo typing? Me and "Manjo" didn't see or know the difference. But we had a lot of fun together growing up. I doubt your dad has such an experience in mind. I just don't buy it. Sorry. Your posts already indicate that you will invent any story to support your liberal views. I call BS on it, Queenie!

Do you think I give a shit what you believe or not? I tell the truth as much as I know it to be every time I say something, can you say that JBCK. You tell lies about Obama and dems and expect everyone to believe it.

The democrats were not in control of congress, both houses, from 1994 till 2010 but everything that happened those years you and people like you blame everything that has happened on the party that had 0 power. Why do none of you selfish, self centered tight assed republicans ever face the truth that the country went to the shitcan in their hands?

8/10/2012 8:30:42 AM Guns and the KKK  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

You are entitled to your opinions for sure. But you have little knowledge of or regard for facts. Does it hurt?

8/10/2012 1:15:56 PM Guns and the KKK  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
You are entitled to your opinions for sure. But you have little knowledge of or regard for facts. Does it hurt?

Your the one making all the statements without facts like all the so called voter fraud that no one can prove.

8/10/2012 3:02:28 PM Guns and the KKK  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

yo BOY is out with the trash he is.

9/19/2012 8:49:35 AM Guns and the KKK  
snj3190
Over 1,000 Posts (1,010)
Virginia Beach, VA
27, joined May. 2012

F**k this thread

9/19/2012 12:20:45 PM Guns and the KKK  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Good for you. It's important to stay away from deep water if you can't swim. Be careful not to point that assault rifle the wrong way. It appears you are shooting at your own statement. If you miss you are behind the target and might hit yourself!!!

[Edited 9/19/2012 12:21:51 PM ]

9/19/2012 2:29:49 PM Guns and the KKK  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from snj3190:
F**k this thread

You would say that since your from Virginia

9/19/2012 7:10:59 PM Guns and the KKK  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
You would say that since your from Virginia

State flag says "Don't tread on me". I live ther and learned it really means don't tread on my handouts. I could tell you a story about fishing at Mathews Beach and the gaggle of kids that wanted to borrow bait. Enlightening!

9/21/2012 5:53:20 AM Guns and the KKK  
snj3190
Over 1,000 Posts (1,010)
Virginia Beach, VA
27, joined May. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
State flag says "Don't tread on me". I live ther and learned it really means don't tread on my handouts. I could tell you a story about fishing at Mathews Beach and the gaggle of kids that wanted to borrow bait. Enlightening!
smh I feel sorry for people like you, ha exactly I really don't so go f**k yourself. And FYI I said f**k this thread so I'm shooting at it duh.

9/21/2012 7:21:31 AM Guns and the KKK  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from snj3190:
smh I feel sorry for people like you, ha exactly I really don't so go f**k yourself. And FYI I said f**k this thread so I'm shooting at it duh.

There is no reason to get all pissy buddy. We like you and your kind. Gives us something to laugh at when we are having a rough day at work. It's ok to feel sorry for us. And for f**king ourselves, I'm not sure that is possible honestly. But it is possible and widely known that you hill people to f**k your sisters or brothers if that is your thing.

Have a great day.

9/21/2012 7:24:21 AM Guns and the KKK  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

BTY SNJ, I will be laying on the beach at Vir. Beach here in a couple weeks. Come see me. I'm staying at the VB Hilton. We'll party.

9/21/2012 12:25:55 PM Guns and the KKK  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

This is pretty disgusting but it is a true story.

On Mathews Beach, Virginia back in the mid 80's a bunch of black kids, maybe 6 or 8 from about 6-12 years old, walked by where I was fishing on my way home from work. They asked if I had any bait they could have. I was pretty much done anyway so I told them they could have what was left. The two older boys baited up and started fishing. We chatted a bit as I hopefully waited for a bite on the line I still had out.

I was stationed at Ft. Eustis at the time and in a flight suit and they asked me what I did. I told them and asked what they wanted to be when they grew up. I got a detailed rendition about how to have kids, head out the back when the man came so you didn't get caught living there and so on. It was detailed and the kid who was maybe 12 was proud of his knowledge and prowess on the subject and didnt' skip a beat.

I can haardly describe my surprise. Frankly it kinda freaked me out. It certainly dealt a serious blow to my faith in how some people set an example for their kids.

9/21/2012 2:21:32 PM Guns and the KKK  
snj3190
Over 1,000 Posts (1,010)
Virginia Beach, VA
27, joined May. 2012

All love over here guys just playing around

9/22/2012 10:36:36 AM Guns and the KKK  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
BTY SNJ, I will be laying on the beach at Vir. Beach here in a couple weeks. Come see me. I'm staying at the VB Hilton. We'll party.

And ya'll stay out of Mathews County! The Ginnies might git ya! Story goes that they are the remnants of the German Hessian soldiers that swam across the York River after Washington's victory at Yorktown because the British had no interest in taking them back to Europe. And never, ever get in a bar fight with one of them. They're "arstermen" (oystermen) amd are really strong from working those tongs. They'll grab you by the ears and pull your head apart!

[Edited 9/22/2012 10:37:02 AM ]

10/14/2012 1:28:13 PM Guns and the KKK  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Since the KKK can no longer cover their faces in public assemblies ... should Breast Cancer Awareness be subverted?

Photobucket