Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what replaced craigslist hookups

I never use it each day but will sometimes check to see who the app matches me with in the hopes to discover that special somebody. dating sites rapid city sd She in all probability encounted plently of time wasters and had some awful dates to. Do you uncover oneself clueless following narrowing down the alternatives to two We have a a single quit solution to all of these complications, and much more. bumble keeps going offline You must entirely inform that girl about the drowning youngster, the real challenge is to locate the greatest way to do that.

best free hookup apps for couples

I m not going to spam you with interview style queries just due to the fact you can t even give me a starting point. ct active singles Observe them in certain circumstances look at how they react. So please do not be gullible when things seems as well good to begin with. locanto united states My Tinder date, first of all, showed up to our date spot—a Timothy s Cafe—unfashionably 30 minutes late.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2012 7:05:04 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
rocketrog57
Fall River, MA
46, joined Nov. 2011

Like a lot of other people, she cheated on me. Except with me, She threw me out of the house with a restraining order filled with lies and left me homeless and penniless.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/21/2012 11:11:31 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
mchevy70
Jacksonville, FL
47, joined May. 2012

Because soon to be ex choose alcohol and prescription pills over me and her son. She said she wanted to be happy, well if getting mess up all the time is what makes you happy then have at it.

7/22/2012 2:42:45 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
errn1976
Hendersonville, NC
41, joined Dec. 2010

Because he cheated on me and because he decided he wanted a new life, new job and new body (gastric bypass). But despite kicking him out, when his surgery went bad, I still took care of him and stayed in the hospital for three weeks with him. My daughter is the light of my life and I remember everyday that what I do, I do for her.

7/22/2012 10:36:58 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

btru2meibtru2u
Coraopolis, PA
39, joined Jun. 2011

my ex made several bad decisions too/ promises made but never followed through/ abusive/ would rather go hang out with his friends, smoke weed, drink, and go from girl to girl.
who knows how many kids he has..and doesn't support. sad;( how alot of men nowadays are not there for their kids. single parent generation

7/22/2012 12:32:46 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
stichick84
San Dimas, CA
32, joined Feb. 2012

My sperm doner of an ex had control issues and he emotionally and physically abused me ( physical when i was pregant ) lazy, never got off his butt. I wasnt going to have my son be like him so i left him. Best decision ive made so far. I have accepted that if no one wants to accept my son and me equally then ill just be a single mom.

7/23/2012 2:08:41 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

baknight1110
Cedar Park, TX
51, joined Jul. 2012

she left me to be with her daughter's,father's, brother. She gave mind my son 2 weeks later and has called him less than 10 times in a year. He is special needs and didn't want to mess up her perfect family. He is my world and he is better off with me.

7/23/2012 2:40:11 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

blackrocker78
San Antonio, TX
39, joined May. 2012

I'm single and a mom because my ex was and is a loser and I finally got a backbone to protect my kids and because I realized we deserve to be happy, including mhe.

7/24/2012 8:10:38 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Because I refuse to settle for less than my perfect match just because I have a kid.

7/24/2012 4:44:39 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
mysticjewel
El Cajon, CA
45, joined May. 2012

He was only put into my life long enough to bless me with my amazing child and moved out of state when I was 3 months pregnant. The best thing he could've ever done for us!

7/24/2012 6:15:51 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
latinknight213
North Las Vegas, NV
27, joined Jul. 2012

Cause she decided partying and doing drugs were here first priority. But it worked out still single but happy as a mofo! i spend every day with my son. Real talk.

7/25/2012 2:41:15 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
misleadin
Miami, FL
36, joined Jul. 2012

Because I fell in love with someone who decided to live by peter pans theory and never grow up. Who then became a liar and a cheater. Who father a child outside our relationship, and told me so in a dear john letter.

7/27/2012 1:37:07 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
35, joined Jul. 2012

Because I refuse to stay with someone with more cons than pros, who fails to see his own flaws...

7/27/2012 2:24:30 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

blueeyesangel60
New Castle, PA
34, joined Jul. 2012

Because my ex thought I do ment I do all the hoes while you do nothing I dont understand how hard it is to :stay faithful

7/27/2012 9:40:21 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

yftakeo
Northfield, NJ
30, joined Jul. 2012

I'm a single dad because me and my ex just couldn't agree to anything. She pretty much tore my family apart and I lost trust in alot of people, but I'm trying to start trusting others but so far, it isn't going to well. I'm just here to meet someone nice, and someone who won't take me for granted. I am a great father and a really nice person to be with. I am just looking for someone to have a simple relationship with and is fine with me having a daughter.

7/28/2012 12:08:04 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

norristownkidd
Norristown, PA
46, joined Jul. 2012

Because, my ex walked out on me & our son! " its ok, we'r better of without her"

7/30/2012 6:14:08 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
sweetbbygrl0610
Franklin, OH
29, joined Mar. 2012

I'm a single mom because my sons dad cheated on me for 1 1/2 yrs. Then met someone else and. baby #2 is due in December. I love my kids with all my heart, and they are my world even if I am raising them on my own...

7/30/2012 6:50:15 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
edmguy92
Edmonton, AB
47, joined May. 2012

my ex chose drugs over me and my son soo we left

7/31/2012 2:32:51 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
chickie_lina
New Rochelle, NY
32, joined Jul. 2012

Because my soon to be exhusband is an idiot and thinks that he can treat me like shit and that I will stay with him for the sake of my son, but I left for myself and my son!

7/31/2012 4:31:42 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
cavscout24
Bronx, NY
36, joined Jun. 2012

I'm a single because I live my daughters there's no other way to describe it.....

7/31/2012 4:33:24 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
cavscout24
Bronx, NY
36, joined Jun. 2012

I feel for the Army wife that post a comment on thia Anna I think.its your name. I've been there I was a soldier and yeah its difficult having a family while serving in the military.....

7/31/2012 5:15:08 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

steve46723
Over 1,000 Posts (1,461)
Churubusco, IN
45, joined Jul. 2012

Because I'm responsible, hardworking, and reliable and my ex-wife is none of those things and neither is her husband. Is kinda sad the single guy here (me) is the custodial parent where as my ex-wife married the loser she cheated on me with and neither of them can provide a home for our child. I'm so busy doing everything by myself is about impossible to meet anyone to date. But there is no way am gonna throw my responsibilities away like she can and have my son suffer just so I can find someone. So am here hoping can find someone like everyone else here.

8/1/2012 12:00:56 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
sftblkutii
Fort Worth, TX
25, joined Jul. 2012

because my ex fiancé decided he was going to have another girl on the side got her pregnant and walked out of my daughters life for someone else

8/4/2012 12:39:53 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
tracey_4
Gainesville, FL
42, joined Jul. 2012

My husband died in April and I feel the same. Taking care of someone that is so ill for so long takes a toll on you.

8/4/2012 4:34:28 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

t0n1o
Prosser, WA
36, joined Dec. 2011

Because my ex joined the Army an once there decided that our marriage wasnt worth saving, an met her new bf now fiance at the same time.. Me an the kids now live our lives happy an wit alot of laughs an fun..

8/4/2012 8:27:06 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

lostteddybear68
Ocala, FL
48, joined Sep. 2011

i made 600$ /800$ a day owned my own tow company for 13 yrs she got evrrything jewelry , cars, i told her theres ghetto b*tches that lookin to take your place but i love only you there's guys that want a woman no matter what well girls tell her straight out i don't no what he sees in you you don't take care of him i can do better that's fighting words but she wouldn't cook clean or care for the son we had but if somebody said shit bout me we confront it but cat hing her on the phone arond three blocks away or letters to other guys or hanging at friends house i find its a dude and still tryin to trust her till i find out more an more finaly i sell my business outmove to ocala i go to work and the neibors boyfriend 21 yrs old my oldest was dating her first, he was on my carport every day got him to leave by putting my 12 gauge to his chest makin long story a lil short she chose the 22 yr old over 17 yrs and 2 boys one has cp i got kids, house 5 cars while she sleeps in the woods who got the last laugh now!

8/4/2012 9:25:01 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
snowwhitequeen1
Reading, PA
36, joined Jul. 2012

I was with my @hole ex for 12 years and I have three kids with him .I'm single because he left when I was four and a half months pregnant with our third child. Met his new fiance on this site. Moved her in after one date.She 's way ugly , I don't know what he was messed up on! Had her pregnant when I was six or seven months along.Put me in such a bad spot.I had no friends, he turned the one's against me I had.Good liar! Wanted a family but he didn't give a sh#t .

8/5/2012 12:39:12 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
simpleguy1974
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,010)
Loxley, AL
43, joined Mar. 2012

I choose to be"(:

8/5/2012 1:09:23 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
lovely611
North Hollywood, CA
25, joined Aug. 2012

Cus he a b*tch and a cheter

8/5/2012 2:03:09 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
kaleta
Westmoreland, TN
40, joined Aug. 2012

Because it was the best thing I could ever do for myself and my children

8/5/2012 2:33:11 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

kol2010
Nederland, TX
45, joined Oct. 2010

Because she became addicted to pills and during our divorce hit and killed someone walking down the road with our 2 kids sleeping in the front seat..

8/5/2012 6:09:36 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
babyg1rluno
Larned, KS
44, joined Jun. 2012

My soon to be ex-husband of 20yrs has chosen his addiction over our 3 children and myself. He has had several chances-he will do well for a month to 3months, and then the same patterns start occurring. Then the disappearing act, Infidelity...bank account suddely is depleted and I'm left to pick up the pieces once more and I have realized I DO deserve much better. I want to have the love and respect, care and concern...stability I give~to be reciprocated. I've waited half my life for someone that isn't even the same person anymore...traveled from Japan to CA, to KS, back home to NY, to CO...and this man can't even be that man for his children and I. So....long story short...LOL, METH.

8/5/2012 8:34:23 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

tonguekiss79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,341)
Wappingers Falls, NY
37, joined Jul. 2012

Ouch that's a terrible drug

8/5/2012 11:36:19 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

carfreaksg
Wichita, KS
35, joined Mar. 2011

My wife died 3 years ago in a car accident. I have three kids, 12 year old girl, 6 year old girl, and 4 year old boy.

8/5/2012 11:53:24 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
koreelee
Englewood, CO
23, joined Jun. 2012

Becaus my ex Aron thought his weed was more important and he died protecting it

8/6/2012 10:04:57 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
mechell29
Keansburg, NJ
35, joined Aug. 2011

Cause I have my children 24/7 and rarely get a breaK plus I never involve my children in my personal business and don't want them to get attached to someone and it not work out

8/6/2012 10:32:19 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
starlasky87
Grand Saline, TX
29, joined Aug. 2012

Because he passed away in March. Before that he couldn't stay faithful.

8/6/2012 10:32:56 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
sunmoonstars101
Dover, NJ
43, joined Aug. 2012

Long story short, because he has issues that he just couldn't seem to overcome and would not get help for and doesn't love himself. If you cannot love yourself you cannot love another. I didn't want to settle anymore.

Wow to a lot of you that posted. I hope you all find the person that is right for you and your children, I really do and that love finds you swiftly.

8/6/2012 10:41:39 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
mechell29
Keansburg, NJ
35, joined Aug. 2011

Thanks understand where you coming from somewhat of the same story here not looking for love though just someone
to talk to

8/6/2012 10:50:10 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
simpleguy1974
Loxley, AL
43, joined Mar. 2012

Love don't find you swiftly "

8/6/2012 11:31:03 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
ajablackheart
Brooklyn, NY
39, joined Jun. 2012

Because she did not want to be with a man she wanted a woman

8/11/2012 8:08:06 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
lil_missducky67
Dinuba, CA
25, joined Jun. 2012

After three years of giving him everything(money, support, etc) he decided because I was wanting him to finally get a payroll job and actually support us like a man is suppose to support his family, he went and cheated on me numerous times as soon as we got back to California. Now he doesn't call or even takes the advantage I give him to see his daughter. He puts partying and his friends in front of her and I am not the mama to let anything get in front of my daughter. I even. Tried for months to work things out wit him. It's just his cycle. But I'm happy I made the decision to stop. Trying and embrace my single status, now I'm able to focus on me and my baby

8/11/2012 11:01:24 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
brokenblueeyed
Louisville, KY
28, joined Aug. 2012

He abused me and our children.

8/12/2012 8:08:31 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
cutiepie_2010
North Concord, VT
35, joined Apr. 2012

he didn't want to grow up and be a father to are twin boys. and he would also pay mote attention to one over the other.we are so much better with out him

8/12/2012 11:21:45 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
rini_bo_bini
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Perryville, MO
28, joined Feb. 2012

After almost 3 years of being together, I had enough of my child's father verbally abusing me and blaming all of his shortcomings on me. When he twisted my arm around to try to take my baby out of my arms I had enough and said peace... then left with my child. Since then he hasn't had anything to do with our child unless I called him requesting for some kind of financial assistance.. like daycare costs. I got married after him to a friend of mine out of the need for insurance, not love.. and I live with that mistake still. No longer with him and since then haven't found the right guy to help me raise my beautiful boy. Not that I need one...

8/12/2012 12:46:24 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

sheliabbw
Guntersville, AL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Because my ex husband walked out on me and the boys after 22 years of marriage. He decided he wanted to be with his high school girlfriend instead. He cheated on me with all kinds of women, belittled and verbally abused me all the time, and stayed out all weekend long leaving me and the kids with no transportation or money. When he walked out after our house was hit by lightning and burned down, he said "You'll have to pay for the divorce because I can't afford it." Grrr. I showed him, though. I filed for divorce and it didn't cost me a penny to get rid of his sorry behind! I'm just sorry I didn't do it sooner!

8/19/2012 5:12:51 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
ajkm11
Hull, IA
28, joined Aug. 2012

i didnt choose to be a single parent my ex that is the father of my son we were doing great and living in a house an everything on our own didnt need help well that all changed when he started getting pickier about the house. he gave me rules to go by if i didnt have the house cleaned before he got home my son and i were kicked out. if there was a plate that wasnt washed kicked out. laundry not done kicked out. just stupid stuff. well he came home after a long night of staying out partying and drinking with his friends he was telling his friends that im a bad mom and that im just a no good person and that he didnt want to be with me no more so his friends told him to dump me and kick me out. well he finally came home after a no call or text for over a day and all he said to me was pack yours and our sons shit and get the f... out. so he kicked us out and he said just to let him cool down and he did down to we were talking and he told me he was sorry and that if we worked everything out we were gonna go get married well he used me to sign over the title to the car that was in my name. i was planning to shut off his electricity get him for child support and i was trying for fip well i canceled all of those bc he said he wanted to get back together and that he missed us well i left the power on i canceled everything so there was nothing going against him or anything getting shut off well now hes not calling or texting or emailing or driving by to even ask how his son is even tho during my whole pregnancy he denied my son before he was even born. some people should not be able to have kids

8/19/2012 9:38:45 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
danmcdonough
Rosemount, MN
42, joined Jun. 2011

I had just under 10 years of a great marriage.

Postpartum hit and my wife at the time changed personalities very rapidly. Within about 2 months, we were done.

It was the most difficult time of my life.

It took two years to complete the divorce. Throughout, she had major emotional swings and, of course, I'm to blame for it all.

I took great care of my daughter the whole while and did what I could for the future ex as well, regardless of how much she continued to trash me and say what an a-hole I was.

Every day, I stuck to doing the best I could to do the right thing.

It's been 2 1/2 years. Despite the hell I went through, I'm good. I don't need much. I have a great career, awesome friends, and the most amazing daughter I could ever ask for!

8/19/2012 11:19:08 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

shdowhunter
Baltimore, MD
44, joined Aug. 2012

My n**ger family taking them in out the street in our house

8/19/2012 12:28:11 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
35, joined Jul. 2012

I refuse to live in fear over someone, not knowing when he will have another outburst. A lot of his behavior pointed to bipolar and narcissism. Life is too short not to live in peace.

8/19/2012 2:15:57 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
sweet_jane2012
Huntington, TX
25, joined Mar. 2012

lets see i had been with my ex for 7yrs, thought i knew him! well when we found out that we was having a baby everything was great shit he was even more excited than i was. Throu-out the 7-10 mnths he went baby shopping, diapers, carseat the whole package... then when our son was born it all changed...... He got cold feet and walk outs on us..... he didnt even fight for custody... SO im a single mother but on the greater side of it i have my son everyday and every night i get to experience all the "first"........

8/19/2012 3:21:13 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
123321q
Missouri City, TX
27, joined Aug. 2012

because my x husband (houston_mexican) is a cheating bastard and got caught on here =)

8/19/2012 3:22:39 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
123321q
Missouri City, TX
27, joined Aug. 2012

oh i feel the same. !! totally understand

8/19/2012 9:37:32 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
jonesnmybones
Little Rock, AR
33, joined Aug. 2012

Because my daughter's father promised me the world until she was born. He realized being a parent meant growing up and putting your child first but he couldn't let go of his selfishness.

8/19/2012 9:48:57 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
simpleguy1974
Loxley, AL
43, joined Mar. 2012

Cause I was tired of all the bs"

8/19/2012 10:05:12 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
bigvikingirish
Rohnert Park, CA
38, joined Feb. 2012

She moved on for her own reasons...

8/19/2012 11:28:05 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

rogerb47
Falkville, AL
52, joined Aug. 2012

left for another man didnt want the responbility

8/23/2012 9:49:11 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  

missme73127
Oklahoma City, OK
31, joined Aug. 2012

Because the goverment thought well we will deport this guyy too!!!! .... and then he stoped giving a shit about his family

8/24/2012 2:18:19 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
perfect_verse
Vineland, NJ
31, joined Apr. 2012

because my daughter father left me when i was 7months preg we were living together and engaged and and my twins father died when i was 7 months preg smh and ive been alone ever since

8/24/2012 3:01:47 AM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
varsy
North Las Vegas, NV
39, joined Aug. 2012

cause the ex is mentally ill and I didnt know about till after the fact.
He cut himself, and made up a story for the cops that someone else cut him.
And to top it all off, after the divorce, he committed 3 attempts of armed robbery.
He was on a 3 Strikes and your out rule. 1) Got piss a** drunk with the roommate.
2) Found drugs in his pockets while doing wash. 3) Got piss a** drunk at a friends
house and was puking at 3am. 4) Lost his job same day I threw the S.O.B. out.
My kid & I have been better off without the deadbeat, sperm donor.

8/25/2012 6:52:15 PM Why are you a single parent? | Page 2  
pac92682
Marysville, PA
34, joined Apr. 2012

A control freak... I was never aloud to do anything with out first consulting with him...including going to the bathroom in my own house. He took every opportunity he could to verbally abuse me...hardly ever would say anything nice. He also felt like it was the woman's duty to raise the kids. He never changed diapers, did feedings, hardly played with them. After 7 years I said enough is enough and decided to divorce him.