Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubratings

You are essentially mastering a ability, which calls for consistent actual/planet knowledge. single men in west virginia Now I am not talking the elephant man, but I am correct, within limits. Customers currently are scheduling their initially dates via Zoom video calls. wichita skipthegames The newspapers and the web site are the No.

free online hookup

You can either download the app to use the platform, or log on to the company s website. annapolis dating Have to wait I guess for the technique to update. I didn t want to get severe about dating, and yet there was this ever increasing sense of existential dread rising up day by day, convincing me I was possibly going to die alone. gay hookup reddit A essential factor is to locate folks who are similar to you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/24/2012 9:10:08 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Hispanics come from all over the place "South of the Border" including Pueto Rico. I worked in an industry for nearly 20 years that was approximately 30% Hispanic when I started and grew to about 95% at a peak and is now approximately 75-80%. Why the changes in percentages?

Perhaps a lot of reasons. Some factors were that when growth occurred in other industries the "local white type workers" moved to higher paying and more complex jobs requiring some education and mastery of English. As they left for jobs that paid about a dollar an hour more at another plant Hispanic workers, mostly from Mexico, replaced them. When the economy turned sour many of those "home grown white workers" returned to the industry because the others they left for 15 years ago began to fail.

Another factor was an aggressive ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement). It is amazing how many Hispanics they arrest when they raid a plant. What is even more surprising is that they chose a plant to raid based on their knowledge that there are certain "bad" actors there. They are trying to grab a handful of people but because they are government and must follow the law they wind up getting a lot they really don't care about.

In the last raid on our plant in Missouri they were looking for 6 people and hauled about 250 away. Of the 6 bad actors they were looking for the got 2. To catch 2 drug trafficers or people that had committed other felonies 250 illegal workers were hauled off and quickly released. Because we now knew they were illegal we couldn't hire them back. No doubt they took their very good forged papers to a similar plant somewhere and were hired quickly.

These plants with high Hispanic populations share some similarities. First, the majority of these workers were not born here and most do not speak English well if at all. As a result of the "Great Exodus that happened about 18-20 years ago their children are reaching working age. In the plants they do not represent a large percentage of plant line labor. Because they are bilingual many work at jobs where that is required including those in HR, reception, QA, various government services (where being bilingual is often important and a big plus these days).

I will report here a simple factual result of this large population of Hispanic and probably other groups as well that is having a very damaging effect on our debt and economy. This is real and when I was working it was happening routinely on a very large scale. It is the norm, not the exception. It is an illegal fraud and it works like this:

An illegal married couple is not married here, they are only married in "Mexico" (or insert any other country of origin here). That is their excuse for doing what they do. They rationalize that they are not legally married here even though they are.

If they were married here they would make a joint income of over $50K annually. That being the case they would not qualify for WIC, food stamps, rent assistance, Medicaid and other health services. It may surprise some readers but even if the parents are illegal if the children were born here they qualify.

It is scary that the majority of these folks working in the plants I worked at do collect it. It has become part of their social culture and they have it down pat. It is one of the greatest rip-offs of social services in our history. About 12 million of these people are defrauding the treasury out of billions each year.

It is no wonder that parking lots at our plants are filled with late model SUV's driven by people making just over $10 an hour as production workers. When someone else is paying half their rent, for all their food, baby formula they don't use but sell, all their children's and pregnant women's medical care it is easy to be able to afford a late model SUV and keep gas in it when they are already making over $50,000 a year at their job.

The entire immigration system, legal and illegal, in this country is broken. I don't pretend to know how to fix it but suspect that if we simply followed the laws we have and enforce them it would be better than the ongoing mess of lax and liberal enforcement and presidential decrees and executive orders we are dealing with now. Regardless of the nobility of these people and their own family intentions, or whatecver their cultrue is supposed to do to provide diversity or some other nebulous benefit, they are causing much more harm than good when all is taken into account.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/25/2012 5:29:32 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

jjjunit
Moreno Valley, CA
38, joined Aug. 2010

Ok to each of you. I say ALL of the damn mexicans need to get there butt's back to there own country. I also say our taxes should pay for snipers every hundred feet and just kill them as they cross the border. They are the dumbest race ever.

11/25/2012 4:34:30 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I say, Jun, you may be running a close 2nd to anyone else in any category at the rate you're going ~~~ hill you may be in 1st place across the board

11/26/2012 6:34:35 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jjjunit:
Ok to each of you. I say ALL of the damn mexicans need to get there butt's back to there own country. I also say our taxes should pay for snipers every hundred feet and just kill them as they cross the border. They are the dumbest race ever.

Why should taxespay for such a thing? There are probably a lot of people that would do it for free, in fact there are many that would pay for the opportunity.

11/26/2012 1:56:53 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/27/2012 11:06:56 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
You guys are f**king whackos!

Whacko's? For sure. But it's fun! On another level, if such a thing were to happen it would certainly solve the illegal immigration problem very quickly. In a recent poll I can't particularly cite because I forgot where I saw it 40% of Mexico's citizens said they would jump at the chance to come here legally or illegally. Why don't they have a "Mexican Spring" and fix their house so they don't feel compelled to come live in ours and steal from us? Just saying.

11/27/2012 11:36:02 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Whacko's? For sure. But it's fun! On another level, if such a thing were to happen it would certainly solve the illegal immigration problem very quickly. In a recent poll I can't particularly cite because I forgot where I saw it 40% of Mexico's citizens said they would jump at the chance to come here legally or illegally. Why don't they have a "Mexican Spring" and fix their house so they don't feel compelled to come live in ours and steal from us? Just saying.

Don't you mean 40% of the remaining mexicians that are still in mexico would jump at the chance?

11/27/2012 6:40:27 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from andy505050:
We need to curb immigration legal and illegal. It isn't fair to kids that are brought here when theyre young and they don't know anything else but the united states. But the question becomes.....are they our kids? I want to say we need to take care of our own first and foremost, but if theyre raised here, fed here, educated here are they any less? I don't know the answer to that question. Because they will have the chance to take away a job or an opportunity for my kids if I have them. And that irritates me. But at the same time I do want those kids to have opportunity.

All great civilizations have one thing in common. Theyre like sponges. Meaning instead of expelling anything or person or idea thats foreign, they absorb the best. The Roman's would have never became what we know today as Rome if it hadnt been for outside influences. Thats true for the British Empire and its true for the United States.

But we need to slow down the rate of immigration. Not stop it. Allow the talented in, but unfortantly we can't afford to take on much more of the worlds impoverished. That doesn't mean we can't help them or influence them. Because any country can be successful and its people live well.

But we must defend what is ours and what we built first.

Ok, you have your history twisted. Rome fell precisely because they absorbed all the foreign elements and eventually bred out the traits that gave rise to their civilization in the first place. Same with Greece. Look at India. Classical India was created by a group of people calling themselves Aryan. They set up the caste system to separate themselves from the native Dravidian people, as well as to separate their own classes. When that system was put aside, India's creators were bred out. Look at their features. Dark people,straight hair, occidental noses.
Look at the once strong and white French. Look at England today. Just look at what we are becoming.

11/28/2012 6:57:17 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from andy505050:
Rome fell because they ran out of people to conquer then they split their empire into east and west. I'll tell ya what.....maybe we white folks need to ....have more kids. Get married to a girl have 6-7 kids. Unless you have the stomach for genocide or at the best aparthied we should have more kids. Thats the only way to keep up with minorities. And why we're at it kick everyone else out.

societies that were open and tolerant were able to grow. Different ideas coming together....No sir, youve got your history twisted.

You're absolutely right about white birthrates. But I used history to back me, not feel good, warm and fuzzy emotion. So I can only agree on one thing.

12/1/2012 5:14:34 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
mikewill704
Charlotte, NC
38, joined Nov. 2012

If you guys think people gonna give up their iPhones, tv shows, and ac to join you in a Civil War you're crazy.

12/2/2012 11:40:08 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

This "civil war" has already been joined. It is not a civil war in terms of "the" civil war in the 1860's when states actually joined battle. This "civil war" if that is even an apt description is much different and won't be fought between states or along defined battle lines in terms of terrain or state geographical boundaries. It will be a economic war brought on by fiscal collapse.

Like the gentleman said about people won't give up their I-phones or AC, but when our currency collapses they won't be able to pay for the phone plan or electricity for AC in the first place and a fully loaded WIC card might buy a pack of hot dogs and box of macaroni and cheese for the month. What they won't "give up" will simply stop working or vanish altogether.

That is when some people without the means or skills to care for themselves will become desperate. Desperate people do desperate things. As they go about looting stores, foraging for food, and looking for clean water those that have it will defend it. Things can quickly go to hell in a handbasket in a way that civil order cannot be maintained. That's when it will get interesting. If there will be a "war", that is the kind of "civil war" we risk.

Party on!

12/2/2012 4:29:24 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
mikewill704
Charlotte, NC
38, joined Nov. 2012

Capitalism substitutes hard currency for a currency based on goods and compliance. The nimbleness of capitalism allows for that good to be changed on whims as long as a strong military is present. So the only way for our currency to fail is for our military might be greatly diminished.

So while I agree with your assessment, the likelyhood remains low unless a foreign power comes across a technology that can catapult them ahead of us in military might.

12/2/2012 7:25:00 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Military might has nothing to do with it. I participated in a mid 80's study on the subject. Conclusions were that government could do nothing to prevent it. Go hope, and nothing has changed. Watch how Sandy and Catrina played out and see. They are powerless in the face of reality regardless of how they won anyones votes through optimisic BS. Shit happens dear fellow and it is never the shit you expected. There is absolutely no way they (government) can help. None when it comes down to survival. The question becomes "what is survival worth?". Well, we'll see. Who lives and who dies? We'll just have to see.

12/6/2012 5:36:10 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
fancyfarm
Parsons, TN
59, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from jjjunit:

the Mexicans aren't the problem , the frigging liberal democrats who can't see common sense. Not mandating legal identification to register and/or vote is whats proven to destroy the democratic system. Here is a thought, use an electronic finger print with your ONE vote in only ONE state.

12/6/2012 5:41:36 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
fancyfarm
Parsons, TN
59, joined Oct. 2012

In response to the civil war, why do you think the dept of Homeland Security purchased 450 million rounds of 40 caliber Hollow Point.
Not a conspiracy, a reality. If you think your prepared, check the facts.

12/6/2012 11:21:31 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from fancyfarm:
In response to the civil war, why do you think the dept of Homeland Security purchased 450 million rounds of 40 caliber Hollow Point.
Not a conspiracy, a reality. If you think your prepared, check the facts.

The largest armed group in the world are American hunters. We have Homeland Security outnumbered and are better shots too. Having a lot of ammo isn't as important as using it well.

12/6/2012 11:30:39 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Lot of difference between a 40 cal pistol and a 30-30 rifle. One shot/one kill and from a long ways away.

12/6/2012 3:59:19 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
Lot of difference between a 40 cal pistol and a 30-30 rifle. One shot/one kill and from a long ways away.
Long ways away and 30-30 seem rather at odds...

12/7/2012 5:19:01 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

bullettim
Oklahoma City, OK
48, joined Feb. 2012

Yes a war is coming the stage is set,weather control checkout the storm tht hit new-york its path, droughts to force farmers and ranchers off there land so only GMO food remains.

12/7/2012 6:48:19 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
fancyfarm
Parsons, TN
59, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from dustinwerks:
From the economy to race relations to gun rights and on to foreign policy and even the rapid militarization of of police forces, this country seems to be at a boiling point. Any ideas whats coming?

considering the dept of Homeland Security purchase 450 million round 40 caliper hollow Point. The same as used by police. So who is preparing for what?

12/7/2012 7:05:43 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from fancyfarm:
considering the dept of Homeland Security purchase 450 million round 40 caliper hollow Point. The same as used by police. So who is preparing for what?

I keep hearing about that, and the quantity keeps going up. Do you or anyone else have an accurate source for this information? Not that I doubt it, I just remember all too well that game of "telephone" we used to play in school and how much stories got distorted.

Just for the record if Homeland Security was the real deal, the emphasis would be on helping us citizens look out for this country.
Kind of like in WW1&2 when everyone pitcjed in... my mother still has some of the ration cards issued
sued then and everyone hax a "Victory Garden

12/7/2012 8:32:24 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:

30-30? Better go with 30-06 or .308 or 223. 30-30 is a turn of the century round that is relatively enimic at every level. It has wounded more deer than it ever killed. Study firearms and ammuntion. A Russian 7.62X39 equals it in an AK platform. You can buy that ammo for a couple hundred bucks for a 500 round case. 30-30 in a lever ation carbine pales in comparison. Invest about $600 for ammo and gun and get true protection!

12/8/2012 10:15:27 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Even the national weather service recently purchased ammo in bulk. As far as, people prepping, long range, I'd go mosin nagant. Can't go wrong with that old thing.

12/8/2012 10:21:44 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
The largest armed group in the world are American hunters. We have Homeland Security outnumbered and are better shots too. Having a lot of ammo isn't as important as using it well.

I keep hearing that. The thing is all the hunters are in lock step with the shit going on. No ones going to do anything. What do our guys do these days when they take sniper fire? Unless they've got a lousy sniper, all they need to do is know the general area and they'll call in arty, armor,or air and level it. The hunter is only good as a limited sniper.

12/9/2012 9:42:13 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from dustinwerks:
I keep hearing that. The thing is all the hunters are in lock step with the shit going on. No ones going to do anything. What do our guys do these days when they take sniper fire? Unless they've got a lousy sniper, all they need to do is know the general area and they'll call in arty, armor,or air and level it. The hunter is only good as a limited sniper.

The Mosin Nagant is a good choice. It is robust, cheap, reasonably accurate and ammunition is plentiful and a bargain compared to commercial stuff. I've got two of them. A long one from WWI manufactured in the 1930's and a shorter tanker version made in Poland in 1954. They're nearly indestructible. Vassili Zaitsev used one very effectively defending Stalingrad in WWII.

As far as the civilian arm of government using artillery to take out the American hunter it is important to remember that the only people that know how to use that artillery effectively are highly trained soldiers.

Those soldiers happen to be our sons, daughters, friends, relatives, and neighbors. I was one of those for a very long time and personally know soldiers and the spirit of the American fighter. I know that if any commander was dumb ehough to order soldiers to fire on fellow American citizens his reward would be swift and final. In Vietnam we called it fragging.

Having been a Non Commissioned Officer and Regular Army officer myself I also know that regardless of a superior officer's orders, I would never pass on such an order. It would be an illegal order anyway.

It's been 20 years since I served but I doubt much has changed in the heart of America's war fighters. Soldiers kill our enemies. The American people are not the enemy. Any soldiers currently on active duty care to jump in here?

12/10/2012 6:30:16 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
fancyfarm
Parsons, TN
59, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from rhw044:
I keep hearing about that, and the quantity keeps going up. Do you or anyone else have an accurate source for this information? Not that I doubt it, I just remember all too well that game of "telephone" we used to play in school and how much stories got distorted.

Just for the record if Homeland Security was the real deal, the emphasis would be on helping us citizens look out for this country.
Kind of like in WW1&2 when everyone pitcjed in... my mother still has some of the ration cards issued
sued then and everyone hax a "Victory Garden

yes the reports vary, but not denied. Open news reports are easy to find. Last one I read was 1.4 billion which iinclude the 450 million hollow points.

12/10/2012 8:24:08 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
The Mosin Nagant is a good choice. It is robust, cheap, reasonably accurate and ammunition is plentiful and a bargain compared to commercial stuff. I've got two of them. A long one from WWI manufactured in the 1930's and a shorter tanker version made in Poland in 1954. They're nearly indestructible. Vassili Zaitsev used one very effectively defending Stalingrad in WWII.

As far as the civilian arm of government using artillery to take out the American hunter it is important to remember that the only people that know how to use that artillery effectively are highly trained soldiers.

Those soldiers happen to be our sons, daughters, friends, relatives, and neighbors. I was one of those for a very long time and personally know soldiers and the spirit of the American fighter. I know that if any commander was dumb ehough to order soldiers to fire on fellow American citizens his reward would be swift and final. In Vietnam we called it fragging.

Having been a Non Commissioned Officer and Regular Army officer myself I also know that regardless of a superior officer's orders, I would never pass on such an order. It would be an illegal order anyway.

It's been 20 years since I served but I doubt much has changed in the heart of America's war fighters. Soldiers kill our enemies. The American people are not the enemy. Any soldiers currently on active duty care to jump in here?

No doubt, and thank you for your service. The thing that concerns me is how easy it would be for a manipulated event such a secessionof a state, a rally gone bad... If you were still active and your superiors told you there was a section of any given town that was " now in rebel hands. Those lunatics think they can just skip the part of the constitution where they get elected. So they think they're just gonna take over this town..now they have snipers everywhere so were going to be careful. But were going in, they're going down, and were going to send a message".
What if that wasn't the case at all? Yet boots would be on the ground

12/10/2012 11:40:29 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Don't worry. Not gonna happen.

12/21/2012 5:03:10 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

still waiting

3/5/2013 12:58:38 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

dee0991
Atlanta, GA
26, joined Feb. 2013

I think its bigger than government and corporations I think extraterrestrials may be at work using manipulation why else with the dominant life forms of earth go along with this system am glad I seen this post feeling good to know I'm not crazy

3/18/2013 9:47:12 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

..... and what did you prove here?

3/18/2013 9:47:30 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Nope.

3/27/2013 10:40:09 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
36, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from dustinwerks:
From the economy to race relations to gun rights and on to foreign policy and even the rapid militarization of of police forces, this country seems to be at a boiling point. Any ideas whats coming?

May not just be a civil war but a world war. Many other countries are having this problem. We may see the world war before we have a civil war.

3/27/2013 1:05:31 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Learn yoga........ then you will have a valid excuse for having your head up your wazoo. .... jmho

3/27/2013 1:06:24 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

..... As The World Turns ...... so goes the future ... forever and ever ... Amen!

3/29/2013 8:08:11 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

“It looks like they are preparing for some kind of an invasion...”

3/29/2013 8:13:26 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

The "elite" of this world have lived generation after generation after generation sheltered and protected, with the entire world at their fingertips from day one. 

They've never had to make sacrifices, never had to put themselves on the front lines in the worlds greatest battles. The only times they have even taken a step into the danger zone is when they believed the enemy was no match to their technology and they would be able to return home hero's effortlessly. 

While they roam from one shinny toy to the next all throughout their existence, never having to put forth any effort, never cherishing that which they've been given, the rest of us live on as servants to their deceptions, making our families suffer to be on their schedule. 

They have never pushed themselves to go beyond their limitations, we have always bowed down and done all the work for them. The claim to control this world, to have created this world, when all along it's been our blood sweat and tears slaving away to make it what it is today. 

Every time someone rises up to free us all from the daily burden of what we are suppose to be, including them too, all they do is fear the unknown, the shift in power, a world of equality where they too have to take chances knowingly. 

They demand respect, control, power, for what? The only thing they have given up in their lives, is the voice of reason and the guidance from within their heart that empowers every soul on this earth to take on the world. Without their lies, without our submission, they would be as a child in a frightening world that they've been hiding from all their life. 

We are the strong, we are the brave, we hold the future in our hearts and minds and make it so each and every day.

Just as within the "death" of a star, where all the higher density elements are clearly separated from the other elements ( in any slice of a region, there is uniform separation.), so is the collapse of a society.

As the generations have progressed, all the rural children who possessed higher levels of consciousness were taught to rely upon their mental understanding of the physical world and to control that world. Eventually humanity everywhere changed from a balanced communities where everyone interacts to keep them flowing, to were are all controlled and manipulated like machinery.

Most of the intellects retreated to expensive neighborhoods, but sadly most found themselves cut off from the world they were once subconsciously connected too, and a stranger in their new world, although they feel comfortable and respected... It's not always enough to connect them to this living experience. The physical world just pales in comparison to being in a loving world.

With time the intellects keep perfecting their control over the physical world... And 'anomalies' keep forming like the higher elements until a star explodes.

The longer you are in an area, the longer that area takes on characteristics of your being. With time your perimeter advances on multiple levels... Only limited by your thoughts.

If the world changes it will be a gradual change on a personal level everywhere. Not some fly by night solution, but through respect for life.

In a bizzar video I recall seeing it spoke of Atlantis. It said their were many distinct branches of humanity, one which was immortal. Supposedly there was an asteroid coming, and one masculine dominate, left brained dominate, wanted to deflect it with weapons. The immortals told them not to worry, and it would be okay.

It's said that the Indians and aborigines could steer hurricanes, or rather that they were attracted to metal, which was interpreted as pain by their traditions. It nullifies energy fields... Negative vibrations, or no vibrations create a magnetic vacuum for other matter.

So as the story goes. They still stressed, the left brain dominant society, and their negativity over time drew the asteroid in basically and nearly killed them all... They were mad and blamed the immortals and began an oath to take control... ie the illuminate was born.

4/1/2013 7:24:23 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Answering the OP title question (so there is no confusion as to whom I am speaking to or what subject I am addressing)

No!

4/2/2013 5:01:06 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
harleychopper32
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,488)
Kansas City, MO
37, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from jediknight2003:
The "elite" of this world have lived generation after generation after generation sheltered and protected, with the entire world at their fingertips from day one. 

They've never had to make sacrifices, never had to put themselves on the front lines in the worlds greatest battles. The only times they have even taken a step into the danger zone is when they believed the enemy was no match to their technology and they would be able to return home hero's effortlessly. 

While they roam from one shinny toy to the next all throughout their existence, never having to put forth any effort, never cherishing that which they've been given, the rest of us live on as servants to their deceptions, making our families suffer to be on their schedule. 

They have never pushed themselves to go beyond their limitations, we have always bowed down and done all the work for them. The claim to control this world, to have created this world, when all along it's been our blood sweat and tears slaving away to make it what it is today. 

Every time someone rises up to free us all from the daily burden of what we are suppose to be, including them too, all they do is fear the unknown, the shift in power, a world of equality where they too have to take chances knowingly. 

They demand respect, control, power, for what? The only thing they have given up in their lives, is the voice of reason and the guidance from within their heart that empowers every soul on this earth to take on the world. Without their lies, without our submission, they would be as a child in a frightening world that they've been hiding from all their life. 

We are the strong, we are the brave, we hold the future in our hearts and minds and make it so each and every day.

Just as within the "death" of a star, where all the higher density elements are clearly separated from the other elements ( in any slice of a region, there is uniform separation.), so is the collapse of a society.

As the generations have progressed, all the rural children who possessed higher levels of consciousness were taught to rely upon their mental understanding of the physical world and to control that world. Eventually humanity everywhere changed from a balanced communities where everyone interacts to keep them flowing, to were are all controlled and manipulated like machinery.

Most of the intellects retreated to expensive neighborhoods, but sadly most found themselves cut off from the world they were once subconsciously connected too, and a stranger in their new world, although they feel comfortable and respected... It's not always enough to connect them to this living experience. The physical world just pales in comparison to being in a loving world.

With time the intellects keep perfecting their control over the physical world... And 'anomalies' keep forming like the higher elements until a star explodes.

The longer you are in an area, the longer that area takes on characteristics of your being. With time your perimeter advances on multiple levels... Only limited by your thoughts.

If the world changes it will be a gradual change on a personal level everywhere. Not some fly by night solution, but through respect for life.

In a bizzar video I recall seeing it spoke of Atlantis. It said their were many distinct branches of humanity, one which was immortal. Supposedly there was an asteroid coming, and one masculine dominate, left brained dominate, wanted to deflect it with weapons. The immortals told them not to worry, and it would be okay.

It's said that the Indians and aborigines could steer hurricanes, or rather that they were attracted to metal, which was interpreted as pain by their traditions. It nullifies energy fields... Negative vibrations, or no vibrations create a magnetic vacuum for other matter.

So as the story goes. They still stressed, the left brain dominant society, and their negativity over time drew the asteroid in basically and nearly killed them all... They were mad and blamed the immortals and began an oath to take control... ie the illuminate was born.

Good drugs man..good drugs.

4/6/2013 7:19:47 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

5/10/2013 6:35:58 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No

5/11/2013 4:08:16 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

5/25/2013 8:56:52 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
trk69
Wyalusing, PA
47, joined Apr. 2013

Wow,no body is really believing the military is not going to get into it, look here's what I see the war, if there is one, is going to be racist and financially driven, those who have, against those that don't.The police and the national guard will be the first"form of military" involvement after the government allows sip much brutal killing then they will establish Marshall law then that may settle everything down for a little while then, because the police and national guard as well as the military are allowed to push add hard add they want it will get out of control and there will be another up rise thus one will most likely be more organized and then the government will allow outside military forces to come in and real bring the fight to the American people that's when the United Nations will take control of the planet (NWO) for those who doesn't know "new world order" now I like aliens but I do believe they exist and they aren't going to help us.they are going to let us HI figure it out on or own, how ever with that said there are some alien involvement they are pushing the buttons that agitates all this shit along with the governments of the world and the corporations that control the world.So go a head and get prepared cause it ain't over till its over.and if you real think about it this planet has never had any significant changes with out total total anarchy. So hold on right and try to enjoy the ride, just remember keep your hand and feet in the ride at all times.aim high shoot straight.eyes up and head on a swivel. Tyranny is coming if you like it or not how do you get there that is the great mystery ( peace fully or all out war)

5/25/2013 10:02:11 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
lahtil39
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,249)
Jasper, IN
70, joined Oct. 2011

Obama will stir the pot and get some altercations going and declare martial law. If Congress would look at NDAA and the 4th Ammendment they should challenge the constitutionality of it in fact there is a challenge in by an individual in Hedges Vs Obama. In fact if you look at it he has been stirring the pot ever since he took office.

[Edited 5/25/2013 10:04:34 PM ]

5/27/2013 5:08:54 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
pippin1010
Aurora, CO
50, joined May. 2013

I agree

5/29/2013 5:26:38 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
guitarstmr
Torrance, CA
45, joined May. 2013

Dony waste too much time thinking about issues which you cannot control and topics where you have little knowledge or experience therof. Yet you can control how much education you wish to recieve...how to become a critical thinker...how you wish to apply that education and skill to better yourself and family. There are no black helicopters hovering over your farm...socialist conspiracies...hidden aliens (other than those pesky border jumpers).

Our only concern is the dumbing down of our society. I have a greater fear of an uneducated voting citizenry than a seemingly powerful government.

6/2/2013 8:42:49 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

tattoos_nfun
Del Rio, TX
26, joined Nov. 2012

To the people who think the military would follow the government in a civil war. You sirs an ma'ams are more brainwashed or to drugged up to even get the facts. Have you ever talked to a active duty combat arms soldier. He would never turn his rifle, tank, or call artillery on the very American people he swore to protect at the tender age of 18 against any Enemy of the constitution and the people. The only thing you guys would have to worry about is out of country mercs

6/2/2013 9:26:40 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from tattoos_nfun:
To the people who think the military would follow the government in a civil war. You sirs an ma'ams are more brainwashed or to drugged up to even get the facts. Have you ever talked to a active duty combat arms soldier. He would never turn his rifle, tank, or call artillery on the very American people he swore to protect at the tender age of 18 against any Enemy of the constitution and the people. The only thing you guys would have to worry about is out of country mercs

i talk to active duty soldiers often and find nothing like the attitude you express here. of course few of my military brothers and vererans share the paranoia that i see here and like me can imagine radical groups of so called patriots who are unhappy that things are not precisely as they wish but even in their wildest dreams cannot fathom the bulk of american citizens joining in on this so called civil war that is comming. and of course there's no shortage of precedent for active duty soldiers fighting and killing fellow citizens in the name of preserving the republic. i draw your attention to july, 1861 and the first battle of manassas, as called by the federal troops, or bull run as known to a group of rebels intent on total disregard of the constitution.

as to what we swore at the tender age of eighteen, either you've never served in the military or you really haven't discussed much about military life with active duty souldiers as you claim. nothing in the oath that i took upon enlisting or the oath that i swore when appointed an officer is there any mention whatsoever about protecting people.

6/2/2013 9:28:39 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The answer is NO! as it has been all along. When is this smoke going to clear in order to see the future?

8/6/2013 1:30:33 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
regulatorsinger
Long Beach, CA
48, joined May. 2013

please do not take this as a stab however you are missinformed i am afraid to say. obama & admin has stated they will not take the guns and turn around and say he will grab the weapons through executive order if need be,paraphrasing of course. the american govt is a criminal,illegitimate,bought & paid for organization. please educate. again not a stab. so much so many angles any and all info,very important TRUTHFUL

Drudgereport.com
infowars.com
prisonplanet.com
trendsjournal.com

8/7/2013 6:57:13 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No. Civil War in the United States has been outlawed.

8/7/2013 9:23:27 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from justoldenough:
and i doubt if anybody likes you here either.

You do or you wouldn't keep stalking me and leaving me love pats.

8/13/2013 11:14:47 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

In the US? .... No!

8/14/2013 2:43:53 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

silva_13
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,096)
White City, OR
26, joined Oct. 2012

STFU

8/24/2013 2:27:41 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from metalshadow6:
May not just be a civil war but a world war. Many other countries are having this problem. We may see the world war before we have a civil war.

Agreed. It's brewing now over Syria. Watch for an economic collapse as well, which will lead to chaos, which leads to martial law, which leads to fighting.

8/25/2013 11:19:01 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

no ... not in the US

8/26/2013 7:07:08 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

No

All the groups that dislike our form of government and president are gathering in Leith North Dakota. So bring all your muskets etc,

Beer for the first 100,000 that show up!!

8/27/2013 12:11:55 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

...... No

8/30/2013 6:08:21 AM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

8/30/2013 10:29:20 PM Another Civil War coming? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

We've been through this since it was broached in the CE&P forum.

NO! There will not be a Civil War in the United States.