Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lesbian sex hookup

This video primarily based speed matchmaking app, created by Beijing Milian Technology in 2017, gained substantial traction in the second half of 2019, especially targeting singles in reduced tier cities. free dating websites in michigan With comprehensive photo privacy and an anonymous nickname, you handle who can see you. Whilst it can really feel a little cumbersome, know that Match is only carrying out its job. black bbw snapchat Plus, you can take the very best options out of the most well known apps and improve upon them to supply an even improved user experience.

skipthegames one night stands

Dating apps come in all shapes and types, with differing formats, options, and user experiences. pof corbin ky From what I see right here in the marina for sailors, I believe that would be overstating it. If you go for eHarmony, be truthful in the questionnaire. rubmaps hawaii Fat romance has little space in well liked culture beyond being a punchline, she wrote.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/12/2012 10:12:03 PM Another Civil War coming?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

From the economy to race relations to gun rights and on to foreign policy and even the rapid militarization of of police forces, this country seems to be at a boiling point. Any ideas whats coming?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/13/2012 12:00:45 AM Another Civil War coming?  
rini_bo_bini
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Perryville, MO
28, joined Feb. 2012

This time though, the war isn't going to be north vs south. It's going to be the government officials and the corporations that run them... Vs the group of individuals who want to see the government returned to its people.. the constitutional core values returned to its base. It's going to be military vs citizens.

7/13/2012 1:22:44 AM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

There was one time it looked that way. More the people vs the government. It could still happen if the government trys to take away gun rights. Our military will not get involved. If there is a war of any kind, I see it being a race war. Emotions are being stirred by this sob in the white house and his friends. Get the blacks revved up, then the white get revved and all hell breaks loss. Most people of all color know better then to believe this crap going on but there are alot of people of all colors just looking for a reason.

7/13/2012 4:48:02 AM Another Civil War coming?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

I don't know. Some think the military, some think U.N. troops. Heck some think its in the works already with the militarization of local police forces.
Let me throw another thing out there. What about concentration camps? Reeducation camps? I've been watching this Infowars channel on youtube and there's some scary stuff going on. The N.D.A.A. Obama passed authorises indefinate detention based on mere suspicion, allows for the U.S. military to be deployed against its citizens...then you've got drones flying around and fema camps going up. And I know for a fact that there are prisons on military bases because my exs brother was at a prison on an air force base in Avon Park Fl. Thoughts?

7/13/2012 5:49:57 AM Another Civil War coming?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

times are peachy for me.

7/13/2012 7:57:43 AM Another Civil War coming?  

tonyzero
Over 1,000 Posts (1,381)
Mountain Home, ID
96, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from jokethem:
There was one time it looked that way. More the people vs the government. It could still happen if the government trys to take away gun rights. Our military will not get involved. If there is a war of any kind, I see it being a race war. Emotions are being stirred by this sob in the white house and his friends. Get the blacks revved up, then the white get revved and all hell breaks loss. Most people of all color know better then to believe this crap going on but there are alot of people of all colors just looking for a reason.

Well, I think you're a dreamer. By and large the members of the military will do their duty according to their 'leaders'. There could be a small group of rebels, but certainly not the majority.
People that think that the military won't come to the aid of the government, deny the 'facts' of history in many other nations.
Also, remember Kent State?
Do you think that the troops didn't know they had live ammunition?

7/13/2012 8:05:59 AM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from dustinwerks:
I don't know. Some think the military, some think U.N. troops. Heck some think its in the works already with the militarization of local police forces.
Let me throw another thing out there. What about concentration camps? Reeducation camps? I've been watching this Infowars channel on youtube and there's some scary stuff going on. The N.D.A.A. Obama passed authorises indefinate detention based on mere suspicion, allows for the U.S. military to be deployed against its citizens...then you've got drones flying around and fema camps going up. And I know for a fact that there are prisons on military bases because my exs brother was at a prison on an air force base in Avon Park Fl. Thoughts?

Yes there are military prison for soldiers who don't wnat to play nice. Ft Leavenworth is just 60 miles from me. BIG complex with has to be 80 foot tall walls. McVeigh was there for a "short" while.

Things are tense today no doubt about that. Class and race warfare is being excited in the dark of night. Many say the government wants the people with guns going wild so they can have a reason to take the guns.

7/13/2012 8:07:19 AM Another Civil War coming?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from tonyzero:
Well, I think you're a dreamer. By and large the members of the military will do their duty according to their 'leaders'. There could be a small group of rebels, but certainly not the majority.
People that think that the military won't come to the aid of the government, deny the 'facts' of history in many other nations.

Kent State, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Little Rock...

7/13/2012 8:09:04 AM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from tonyzero:

Yes no doubt I am a dream. But one good point on my side is I'm retired military so I know their tricks.

7/13/2012 9:05:02 AM Another Civil War coming?  
rini_bo_bini
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Perryville, MO
28, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from dustinwerks:
step one: disarm us
step two: imprison the opposers.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Hitler for example did nothing illegal. Neither is Obama.

The military is being trained to recognize domestic threats.. ie guys in john deere caps

[Edited 7/13/2012 9:08:01 AM ]

7/13/2012 9:22:59 AM Another Civil War coming?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jokethem:
Yes there are military prison for soldiers who don't wnat to play nice. Ft Leavenworth is just 60 miles from me. BIG complex with has to be 80 foot tall walls. McVeigh was there for a "short" while.

Things are tense today no doubt about that. Class and race warfare is being excited in the dark of night. Many say the government wants the people with guns going wild so they can have a reason to take the guns.
Yeah but this was a state prison on a federal base.

7/13/2012 9:12:58 PM Another Civil War coming?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

I think nuclear war is more likely than another US civil war.

7/13/2012 9:54:53 PM Another Civil War coming?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I have more fear of these tea patties who think they got the right to make everyone live by their religion and think they need 100 guns for them to feel safe. I have not heard one single word from the President or his administration say one word about taking any ones guns.

Again the only people that I have heard talking about taking up arms is the tea party.

7/14/2012 10:08:07 PM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
I have more fear of these tea patties who think they got the right to make everyone live by their religion and think they need 100 guns for them to feel safe. I have not heard one single word from the President or his administration say one word about taking any ones guns.

Again the only people that I have heard talking about taking up arms is the tea party.

Cross burning in wasa yard tonight. Bring your bibles.

7/15/2012 3:24:05 PM Another Civil War coming?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

YOU ARE NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUNNY Joke.

7/15/2012 4:10:38 PM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
YOU ARE NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUNNY Joke.

7/17/2012 7:54:10 AM Another Civil War coming?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from pelham12345:
I think nuclear war is more likely than another US civil war.

yep. imagine a state, much less a few militias, taking on the firepower of our military. it damn sure won't be 'everybody bring your muskets and let's whip some yankee ass.'

7/17/2012 10:17:16 AM Another Civil War coming?  

pentopaper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,079)
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

it was not the "cival war" it was the "war of northern aggression"....get it right people

7/17/2012 10:28:29 AM Another Civil War coming?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

i didn't call it civil war. it's how eamn near every historian on the planet refers to it. being a texan i'll go with civil war though.

7/17/2012 10:44:40 AM Another Civil War coming?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
yep. imagine a state, much less a few militias, taking on the firepower of our military. it damn sure won't be 'everybody bring your muskets and let's whip some yankee ass.'

Exactly, civil war this day in age is impossible unless the military fractures also.. Militias arnt gonna storm DC, 1 tank will wipe them out.
Despite the logistics, I still stand by my previous statement... It's far more likely Iran starts a nuclear war than another american civil war.

7/17/2012 1:58:26 PM Another Civil War coming?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Oh yes bring tanks that any self respecting redneck or country boy could take out. Very dumb. When their personal families were endangered soldiers would rebel

7/17/2012 2:59:23 PM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

I agree hellhound. Even tanks are dependent upon civilian services...Fuel. Besides not every bridge in the country will carry the weight of a tank. As in war, you have to have boots on the ground if you plan to win.

If the government was able to activate the military, which I highly doubt. It would be a blood bath on both sides. I have 25 years service. I know how long it takes to even get equipment and troops ready to move. Sitting ducks my friend. Sitting ducks.

7/27/2012 3:06:32 AM Another Civil War coming?  

jar3359
Morrice, MI
38, joined Jul. 2012

Yes, I believe we are heading for another civil war this time between progressives and conservative the tea party has it right we need less government not more.

7/27/2012 8:30:31 AM Another Civil War coming?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from dustinwerks:
From the economy to race relations to gun rights and on to foreign policy and even the rapid militarization of of police forces, this country seems to be at a boiling point. Any ideas whats coming?

Civil war? who against who? now if its the top 1% vs. the 99% then does the name Custer mean anything to you?

7/27/2012 8:40:22 AM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from shawnsr33:
Civil war? who against who? now if its the top 1% vs. the 99% then does the name Custer mean anything to you?

No. You have that backwards sir. It is the so called 99% (OWS 99%'er) vs. the 1%.

7/27/2012 7:13:33 PM Another Civil War coming?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

OWS is a non-violent movement that has not come in with guns. The Teaparty has threatened violence right from the start. A Cival War is a war between people in the same country for control of the country. DAH

7/27/2012 8:26:55 PM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
OWS is a non-violent movement that has not come in with guns. The Teaparty has threatened violence right from the start. A Cival War is a war between people in the same country for control of the country. DAH

Yes the difference between little p*ssys and men. funny however. I don't remember all the fighting and raping and mugging, begging, drugging, and trashing and police control at tea party meetings.

7/28/2012 4:46:32 PM Another Civil War coming?  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from wasaqueen:

then you obviously havent herd barbara boxer run her yap as of late

7/28/2012 4:49:09 PM Another Civil War coming?  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

7/28/2012 4:55:59 PM Another Civil War coming?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from pentopaper:
then you obviously havent herd barbara boxer run her yap as of late

She is a certified loon that makes outlandish statements to get some tv airtime and no reasonable person takes her seriously.

7/28/2012 8:50:27 PM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from pentopaper:

refering to the "person" in your video. I say show your face or shut your mouth.

7/28/2012 9:42:37 PM Another Civil War coming?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

These videos do not show up on my computer.

7/30/2012 7:54:14 AM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
These videos do not show up on my computer.

its because BIG business have you blocked. BTW, what ever happened to your ows? Companies finally got tired of feeding the lazy bastards and sent them back to their worthless hippy parents?

7/31/2012 12:03:45 AM Another Civil War coming?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
its because BIG business have you blocked. BTW, what ever happened to your ows? Companies finally got tired of feeding the lazy bastards and sent them back to their worthless hippy parents?

There is plenty going on but you don't care anyway so no need to waste my time telling you about it.

7/31/2012 7:36:31 AM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
There is plenty going on but you don't care anyway so no need to waste my time telling you about it.

Amen to that. thank you

8/5/2012 11:24:01 PM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Not a civil war, a disater. As a new and greater recession deepens inflation will make that WIC card worthless. A months supply of money might buy a box of macaroni and cheese and pack of hot dogs. Watch things light up then. The Rodney King and OJ riots will pale by comparison. Chaos in the big cities will cause them to crumble!

That will be followed by deflation where the stock and financial markets will collapse worldwide. Without operating capital factories and businesses will close, people will be out of work, forclosures will be so routine that they probably won't matter for years, and the few people that still have cash and tangible assets will wind up owning pretty much everything because they can afford to buy it up at bargain basement prices.

Once things run the course over 8-10 years of complete reorganization rebuilding can begin. Who knows how that might work out? Having a lot of guns won't matter as much as having plenty of ammo to feed them. The ammo will run out long before the guns do.

Or we can take the easy way out and hope the 2012 end of the world myths are true...could it possibly be that government already knows, and that is why they are acting so irresponsibly? If it all comes crashing down on December the 22nd, none of this matters.

If our politicians already know they have themselves covered in some way for sure. If Washington begins to clear out around the middle of November to the first of December, hold onto your hats people!

8/6/2012 12:43:20 AM Another Civil War coming?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

58 the cities are already crumbling have you not been aware that the rust belt has been hurting for a long time and most of the cities are empty homes falling down.

8/6/2012 12:59:27 AM Another Civil War coming?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

It is always the weak and the poor and children that get caught up in adults wars. It should make us so proud that we allow cops to kill children and get away with it. Or allow young healthy black men waste their lives in prison where someone is trying to get richer by keeping private prisons full. These are the kind of things that make for civil war but not with weapons but with bodies. We can change things things if we stand together.

Before anyone dares to touch my social security they had better stop giving corporate welfare.

8/6/2012 8:40:17 AM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
It is always the weak and the poor and children that get caught up in adults wars. It should make us so proud that we allow cops to kill children and get away with it. Or allow young healthy black men waste their lives in prison where someone is trying to get richer by keeping private prisons full. These are the kind of things that make for civil war but not with weapons but with bodies. We can change things things if we stand together.

Before anyone dares to touch my social security they had better stop giving corporate welfare.

What kind of logic is this? First you don't allow anyone to do anything. They do it and you have nothing to do with it. Second, poor are poor because of the choices they made even if those were learned from their parents or culture, children are products of that. It has nothing to do with you or me. It has to do with the people that produced them. Third, if "young healthy black men" waste thier lives that is their decision and they are responsible for it so what do you mean by "allow"? They have every right to waste themselves if they wish just like anyone has the ability to succeed if they really want to. Last I saw prisons were large expenses and don't make a lot of money for anyone. They generally run large deficits. Somebody is already stealing your social security, it is called people on SSI. Gads, lady...I can't help but wonder where do you come up with these conclusions unkless you live in an ideological box somewhere? You should check your facts.

8/6/2012 1:43:21 PM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

You're describing short term effects of government monetary policy. At his point it is much more important to see the fundamentals. These short term "fixes" are not important.

The debt to GDP ratio of the US is worse than most European countries. The only factor that allows us to do that is the fact that the dollar is still the world currency exchange standard. Everyone that wants to trade across the globe must rely on the US dollar to do it. If a German wants to buy something from a Russian he must first convert his Euros to Dollars and then convert those dollars to Rubles.

That creates a situation where our debt is essentially being borne by a number of international partners. However, if a large enough number of trading partners decides to abandon the dollar for a world curreny our debt becomes payable and due immediately. Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, France, and Bahrain and a few smaller nations have already held joint meetings to consider such a move.

When debt exceeds ability to pay under any circumstances the only resolution is complete reorganization under bankruptcy. Under those conditions the world follows us into a depression. During a depression there is a short term increase in interest rates and inflation that is quickly followed by massive deflation.

The fear of a worldwide depression is all that is stopping our trading partners from adopting a "World Currency" option and moving away from the dollar. They, like us keep kicking the can down the road. When debt exceeds any reasonable ability to pay as it does now, any "stimulus" can only stave off the inevitable. It cannot prevent it. The only question that remains is not "if" but "when" this is going to happen.

[Edited 8/6/2012 1:46:17 PM ]

8/6/2012 5:48:16 PM Another Civil War coming?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Well said and accurate.
There is one other option to eliminating debt on the national level though, war. Conquer others and you can avoid paying your debts

8/6/2012 9:00:32 PM Another Civil War coming?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

You guys talk about the economy but it is food and water that is going to be the big fights in the future. Can anyone think past the next week or month.

8/6/2012 9:03:49 PM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Queenie, you are still an idiot that cannot see past your next addiction. You have not changed and the world won't miss you. Trust me.

8/9/2012 10:32:31 PM Another Civil War coming?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Queenie, you are still an idiot that cannot see past your next addiction. You have not changed and the world won't miss you. Trust me.

And you are all a**hole. Why don't you just drop dead and make Arkansas a better place.

8/10/2012 8:10:42 AM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

It got better when you left for Indiana. Now I worry because my mom lives in Indiana as do many of my relatives. Perhaps you should consider moving to Greece or Spain or France. A lot of people there think like you do.

8/27/2012 7:26:05 PM Another Civil War coming?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from dustinwerks:

Well who will be fighting who? Let me tell ya good luck on fighting someone from Michigan or Texas there are 12 guns per person in Michigan your talking a well armed people there. Its the only place in america you can go to a grocey store on the corner buy a soda pop and a good assult rifle.

8/27/2012 8:49:35 PM Another Civil War coming?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

The govt solution to deal with Michigan: Seal state border, wait till winter. That lake effect snow will take care of te problem

8/28/2012 4:12:09 AM Another Civil War coming?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from pelham12345:
The govt solution to deal with Michigan: Seal state border, wait till winter. That lake effect snow will take care of te problem

Lake effect snow!? Thats got to be a joke. Maybe someone from Michigan can comment.

8/28/2012 10:58:39 AM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from shawnsr33:
Well who will be fighting who? Let me tell ya good luck on fighting someone from Michigan or Texas there are 12 guns per person in Michigan your talking a well armed people there. Its the only place in america you can go to a grocey store on the corner buy a soda pop and a good assult rifle.

If there is such a conflict it won't be one state against another, it will be cities and neighborhoods. It will be groups of people. When Rodney King got his butt whipped and when OJ was convicted riots broke out in the respective Cali"pornia" cities. Just wait and see what happens if food stamps, WIC, subsidized houseing, free cell phones, and other handouts stop. The useless Zombies feeding free off the "government" that is funded by their betters will rise up and invade the businesses and homes of people that actually work and produce things. It will be a "Zombie War".

8/29/2012 11:19:35 AM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
I think on the political level it could be state against state. This countries dissolution is apparent in the map. look at a red and blue map. It seems like every election the regions seperate ideologies get farther and farther apart. But your right though. In each state there will be turmoil. ITs like if say Tennessee seceeded....You'd have all kinds problems in memphis. And same goes for a blue state. Conseravtive areas wouldnt support the majority liberal areas.

But I do think theres a difference. If you look at our first civil war there were very conservative groups in the north that supported slavery. As well there were vary liberal groups in the south that didn't. Majority will rule and the minority will follow. I think in a time of war you shut your mouth if the majority of your neighbors support something different.

But a civil war isn't likely. And honestly I know alot of us don't like Obama. But four more years of Obama isn't worth sacrificing an entire generation of americans for. And to be honest Republicans do things that scare the shit out of me and something that even If I agreed with them on policy Id fight them tooth and nail over just because its wrong. Id fight either party. For example. In Ohio republican leaning counties you can show up at 7pm to vote if you wanted too for early voting. But in democratic leaning counties the polls shut down at 5pm. its subtle shit like that that is hard for me to support. And Id feel the same way if the democrats did this or independent parties....anyone.

I believe things are finally changing. Having listened carefully to the newer elected and generally most popluar people in the Republican party I see some hope. The message they convey, if true, indicates a shift back to more reasonable, responsible, and conservative ways. They have little interest in repeating the past. They are also leaning much more towards traditional Libertarian ideals.

The old cronies that contributed to the mess we all need to go for sure. They are just as much to blame for the crap going on now as the Democrats. There is plenty of blame to spread around over the past. No doubt about it.

I think it is the future we need to look forward to. It appears that people are finally pissed enough to see through the BS and make much better choices regarding who they elect. Seeing the results of who is winning in primaries at every level and the messages this new breed promotes provides a glimmer of hope. What happens and what the future holds is ultimately up to voters. All we can hope to do is to choose as wisely as possible.

8/29/2012 10:54:09 PM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

What is amazing is how a politician can do that and people still vote for them anyway. You're right. It goes back to voters paying attention and actually voting. It's not perfect, but it's pretty much the best shot we have. When your representative betrays you, don't forget and vote the cowardly traitor out. Lobbists can buy influence from our politicians with campain contributions and perks, but they can't buy your personal vote (unless you live in Chicago of course).

8/30/2012 10:23:17 AM Another Civil War coming?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from andy505050:
We just need to start being smart about things. I don't care to vote for anyone reguardless of party if they have good ideas and realistic ways to achieve them. And further more I think major spending projects should go to the voters. I know we have a republic and apart of having a republic is letting representatives vote for the constiuents. But how often do we vote for people then they turn around and vote for things that nobody would want except maybe a lobbyiest. Then they get money and they can spin their votes anyway they want. Give a little back to the people. For example....want a healthcare program?....Well explain the program, explain the costs and what it means then send it to the voters.

requires a rewrite of the constitution.

8/30/2012 10:22:06 PM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
An amendment would do the trick.

Oh God no! No more ammendments! Those are what got us here. An ammendment is a band aid that gets infected and just causes more trouble. No more of those, please. Just go back to basics and things would be fine.

8/31/2012 8:13:40 PM Another Civil War coming?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
You guys talk about the economy but it is food and water that is going to be the big fights in the future. Can anyone think past the next week or month.

we can solve with Soylent Green

9/3/2012 7:23:34 PM Another Civil War coming?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:

Have enough food stocks to last 15 years.

Water purification tablets to last 30

9/4/2012 10:06:05 AM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from hellhound56:
Have enough food stocks to last 15 years.

Water purification tablets to last 30

Don't forget ammunition. Everybody will hve pelnty of guns, but nothing to feed them. And those that do will be looking for you if you have food and water!

9/4/2012 3:05:56 PM Another Civil War coming?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Got that covered to lol

9/4/2012 5:07:16 PM Another Civil War coming?  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Im a re-loader. And Ive got food stocks but seriously? This isn't going to happen like this. I don't live my life like the world as we know it is going to end. I mean who wants to live in a world where your drinking clorine flavored water for 30years and food from 5 gallon drums. The hell with that.
Amen to that. I'm prepared for natural disasters, and can be relatively self sustainable in the short term; but in the world that survivalists envision it's every man for himself and anarchy rules.

9/4/2012 11:05:00 PM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
If the world like some see's it comes to pass I think I could survive. And I think everyone should have some sort of plan. I live in ohio but hurricane Ike somehow made it in to ohio....and we didn't have power for almost 2 weeks. People do freak out. But I have my own supply of gas, and diesel. I have a generator and also have some solar panels that are connected to something like a powerstrip. You can get them at harbor freight for really cheap. I did just fine. Water got a little rusty but I have tons of drinking water. i have some gold and some silver and lots of alcohol. If I wanted water from hellhound Im sure a bottle of jack would get me some

Theres things we should all do because things can happen. But I swear some people act like they can't wait for it to happen.

If you really think about it....Even the collapse of the soviet union wasn't as bad as some people say we'll have it when we fall. And I hate the "when" part of that. I may be wrong but I do believe we are unique. In 400 years we conquered a contintent and became a global super power with not only the most powerful military but also the worlds largest economy. In world history thats remarkable. Sure there have been military leaders that have controlled the known world at the time. But they didn't build an empire....especially in 400 years. And I'm not sure, and I could be wrong about this so if I'm wrong please correct me, but I don't think any group of people in this world has had the same ambition or the same goals for such along period of time without a religion or a succession of kings and dynasties pushing an agenda. As a people, from the Jamestown, then Plymouth Rock and the Mayflower compact until today we have been driven by the same principles. Sure they have varied in definition and interpretation over time some but they are still the same.

That legacy, that story, this way of life we have may change but It will not die. We stumble but we have never fell. So I'd like to say to the hardcore survivalists....if thats the future you want, go somewhere else. Im sure you'd have no trouble finding it in less fortuante areas of the world.

Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach him to make "Jack" and he is rich for life!

9/6/2012 9:19:27 AM Another Civil War coming?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Yes, your right. Teaching a man to fish and giving him a fishing pole, or a still haha is what we should be doing. And I don't give a damn if thats socialism. It costs money to teach people how to survive then to thrive. And in time it helps everyone. It helps the tax payers supporting the programs, It helps communities when people move from social programs to working for a living, and it broadens the tax base which over time pays for the intial expenses of the programs. A solid economy isn't the tired old trickle down economics garbage that has been spewed over the past 40 years. Sure investment from those who have the money to invest is important, but I don't care how much money the people who invest have, they'll not invest in things if there isn't demand for a product or service. For there to be "demand" there has to be people who have jobs that can support the cost of the services and products that as investors we want to sell. So that means educating and training people to do and get better jobs.

And the challenge we face is promoting entrepreuners to start businesses which means being business friendly and having a business friendly environment yet at the same time implementing these programs that really do work. And another challenge is identifing those who will actually take the training and view as an opportunity for advancement and not just a way to get something for nothing. And taking the appropiate actions to weed out those who are just trying to abuse the system.

The truth is we have to invest in things if we are going to continue to be prosperous. Which means we have to take chances. Thats what being an entreprenuer is. And we're all capitalists deep down reguardless of politics. Our entire way of life is because the people that came before us took calculated risks and were smart and savvy about how they took them.

And I guess thats what has me concerned in this upcoming election. We have a choice between Democrats that are so crazy they need medication and republicans that are so inbred stupid they need a bike helmet. The first group of people who show me that have a little bit of sense will get my vote. The answers to our problems are getting lost in our politics. And for two groups of people who claim to be our best and brightest hows come none of them can do math? And I currently can't make an argument that would support either obama or romney. Heres a fun fact though....no matter what we'll have a president who had a polygamus grandfather!.....Wow, we have really came far

It's true you have to invest to be prosperous, but you have to invest in things that will generate a return. The things the government are investing in are not generating those returns. The majority of the programs they have in place often trap people where they are. On top of that people need to not only want to, but actually be able to take advantage of investment made in them. Both of those things are often missing in government programs. Add to that the cost of maintaining those programs, paying government workers, and associated expense and you have a lose-lose situation.