Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

Contemporary matchmaking service, eharmony, claims more than two million people today have identified like by way of their internet site. decatur il dating sites Acquiring on there, however, is harder than finding a terrific date. The new age user utilizes mobile apps for a variety of purposes such as creating payments via UPI apps, ordering meals & groceries or studying in a exciting way. subtle asian dating reddit If you really feel bad for shutting them down, just remember that you are undertaking the ideal issue for both of you in the long run.

hookup nearby

Take what you want of this, but I thought absolutely everyone must know. hookups anchorage I was horrified but thankfully the location had loud music. Fortunately absolutely everyone was in their room so I could sneak out without becoming caught. sniffles gay dating Just after they answer this, ask a couple of a lot more queries about a couple of the qualities—like did they ever have that in a partnership ahead of.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/4/2008 11:09:32 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  
vale42
Findlay, OH

i never have had the presence of my hubby but did when my young son died many years ago ,,, bret died at the age of 9 yrs old due to a heart condition we did not know he had,, his baby picture would fly across the room and it did it 2xs ,,,we would come home from work the tv would be on blaring loud as loud as it would go on the cartoon channel and we never watched cartoons ,,,i beleive they both are still with me,

9/5/2008 1:28:01 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  

tlc516
West Mifflin, PA

YES!!! In the front of my house I have 2 flower beds that he used to plant flowers in. He died April 2007 and that year nothing was planted. This year I decided to plant flowers in the larger of the 2 flower beds. The smaller one I couldn't decide what to plant there so I didn't. Well weeds were growing there so I started pulling them until I saw one that didn't really look like a weed. I left it alone and sure enough it was a Petunia. One of his favorite flowers. I did not plant any Petunias and none of my neighbors did either and it isn't a perennial. Obviously a gift from my husband.

9/6/2008 9:16:47 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

yes he has several times and I am thankfull for that it is a great comfort to see him. I also have very vivid dreams about him too after 34 years togeather I wouldn't want it anyother way

9/13/2008 9:16:49 AM Has your spouse visited you.....  
bonsbunsy
Saint Paul, MN

As my mother neared death, she told me to pray to her for 3 days after she passes, not to God. She said as I prayed to her, I could ask for anything I wanted. Well, I prayed to her for the 3 days following her death. I asked for guidance, for her to watch over all of us, and to keep me safe from any harm.
My mother-in-law passed away March 2006. She had mental health issues and we weren't as close as we once had. After her passing, I prayed to her for 3 days to watch over her entire family and keep them safe.
When my husband died August 2006 (motorcycle accident) I prayed to him for 3 days. I asked him to forgive me for all the wrongs I had done. I asked him to let my parents know how my family members were doing and to tell them I love them very much. Tell them both about the son we adopted and how he is thriving. I prayed to my Duanie to find his mother and grandparents that he missed so much while he was alive. I also asked if he would let me know somehow that he connected with all our loved ones who had passed. I told him how much our son misses him and to comfort him by whispering to him. Somehow let our son know he loved him and he was still there for him. To keep us safe and watch over us.
Two weeks after he passed, I picked our little one up from a friends house after work(it was midnight). As our son got out of the car, he looked up and said, "there's my dad, he's an angel now!" I was so tired and mentally exhausted. I looked up and there in the sky above our house were 4 bluish-green lights dancing around in the sky! There was no pattern or rythm or reason to the way they were moving around. Our son said, look theres my daddy, mee-maw (g'ma) and two stranger dangers. They are all angels now. We watched those spheres for 20 minutes and felt a sense of calm and I knew my husband answered my prayers. Those same lights were on my bedroom ceiling for weeks after he passed and I knew he was there for me and watching over me like I prayed.

9/13/2008 6:17:55 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  

turquoiselady
Santa Cruz, CA

He hasn't visited me but everytime there's a day of special importance (like our anniversary),the smoke detector alarm goes off. I take that as a "sign" that he's trying to contact me.

9/19/2008 6:47:02 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  

daylily09
Springtown, TX

Not only has he visited me, he has visited the little boy across the street, and my sister, and his sister! The little boy across the street was 3, his mother heard him laughing and squealing, and she went to see what he was up to. She asked him what he was doing and he said, "Mr. Jimmy was playing with me. He said he loved Ms. Donna."
My sister was at my house 4 months after he crossed over, and she swears someone ran their finger across her neck. There was no one around her.
My sister-in-law asked what was wrong with the lamp in the room she was staying in. I told her nothing, she said every time she turned it on and started to walk away, it would go out. (Jimmy was always getting on to me for leaving the lights on).
I went to Walmart to pick up a few things, as I walked down the isle with the candles, I got a whiff of the cologne Jimmy always wore. I looked around, no one was there, I started picking up the candles, and found the one that smelled like him, and began to search for others, there were none. I even sent an e-mail to the company asking them to tell me how I could get a case of them. They had never heard to the fragance, said it was not theirs, (I was looking at the label), and I have never found another one.
After I signed up on DateHookUp, I had a dream. Jimmy was sitting on the other side of this man, sitting in the chair just like he always sat, and he kept leaning forward, smiling at me, like he was glad I was trying to move on.
Oh yes, I almost forgot, when I moved, I put the spices back in the cabinet, but I knew he would not like their location, however, I did. After I sat down, my sister and I were sitting there and the spices started falling out of that cabinet!!
Yes, he is with me all of the time. I feel his spirit and know that because of the love we shared, he will never truly leave me.

9/21/2008 10:33:18 AM Has your spouse visited you.....  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

Sometimes when certain things go wrong it seems like she's here.
Sometimes I yell..." Dammitt, Lydiaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" lol

10/2/2008 10:57:10 AM Has your spouse visited you.....  

blondie1954
Royse City, TX

YES....our hall bathroom mdeicine cabinet would occasionally open...it happened to me several times. I never mentioned this to anyone. Then one day my son was visiting me and while standing in there the mirror popped open and scared him, he closed it and seconds later it opened again. He came out of there with this look on his face of dis-belief. I ask him whats wrong? He told me of his experience. I said Good I am not insane!!!! I told him of my experiences. We both looked at each other and tears begin to shed. We knew who did that!!!! The story behind that mirror was when my late husband would go in there to get something he would always leave it open, he knew I would ask him why don't you close that? Gosh I miss his little ways of poking fun at me!!!!!

10/2/2008 8:04:43 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  
whomeoryou
Pearl, MS

yes i have been visited the night before his funeral when i was laying in bed. he tapped me on my shoulder blade 3 times and did this about 3 or 4 times in a twenty minute period. I knew it was him there was no one else there. i have not had dreams that i can remember yet. hoping i will soon. and i see butterflies all the time there was a beautiful yellow one at his funeral and i always gasp when i see one. i beleive it is signs that he is near me. i so desperately want to see, feel, smell, or talk to him or him talk to me his death was sudden in a horrific car accident no warning no goodbyes no nothing.closed casket also. my heart is still so broken. i am on hear due to a friend of mine trying to nudge me to talk to people. i am not trying to date by no means it is still too early for me but i am glad for this forum for widows cus i can talk to people that know where i am at and can help me thru this.

10/2/2008 11:25:02 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  

connier
Nampa, ID

yes he has, many times the first year. and he also left signs of his presence at our friends home. they know he was telling them to watch over me, and they have been lifesavers. he used to turn their computor on at night and leave it on the game he loved to play. he never would turn it off when he was alive, and they have seen him walk past their window in their living room. the last time he was here was two days before the one year anniversary, and he told me it was time to start letting go. since the boyfriend died in June, my husband has appeared in a couple of dreams, once telling me that a close friend had heart problems and needed a doctor. this has been taken care of now, and the second was to tell me our friends son was ill. he is also better now. I will always love and miss him.. bless you all

10/7/2008 5:22:47 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  

guitarzan63
Denver, CO

Yes, numerous times, without being visibly seen. About midway through her memorial service, as broken as I was, I later told her mother that it was as though she'd just touched me on the shoulder & said, "It's okay." From that moment on I've been able to keep looking ahead, rather than back. At one point, midway through the service, about 3 seconds of very loud music came over the intercom. After several people mentioned to me that they believed it was Kim (& the funeral director assured me she had "no idea where that music came from") I replayed the DVD of the service & was able to identify the song that came from nowhere. It was Kathy Mattea's "Life As We Knew It Ended Today". I don't pretend to understand exactly how these things work, but it has been, ever since her death, and still is, like she's much more in control of things than I am.

10/8/2008 2:34:13 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  

1oleman
Waynesboro, VA

Yes, I hear here call my name from time to time and she comes to me in my dreams. A couple of nights ago I thought I saw her in the mirror, flash by, when I was shaving, scared me. Isn't that dumb. She died in Jan 08. I was privledged to have her for 35yrs.

10/8/2008 3:23:33 PM Has your spouse visited you.....  

guitarzan63
Denver, CO

1 oleman: that's very interesting. I wasn't sure if you were aware, but Dr. Raymond Moody, the author of "Life After Life" & several other books on similar subjects has written quite a bit about connections between mirrors & the supernatural. His books aren't hard to find, even in libraries.

10/11/2008 5:34:07 AM Has your spouse visited you.....  

dreamschaser
Saint John, NB

For about the first 3 to 4 months, I would feel him get into bed at night. I swear that I felt the bed sag on his side as he slid in. He never touched me, and I knew that if I turned over and looked he would not be there, but I could feel his presence. It was a comfort to me that he was there beside me. I believe that I needed him there so badly that my mind made it happen.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4