Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler 40

Your purpose is identified in living directly in relationship with God and serving Him, no matter whether or not you end up performing that with an additional person. gay personals hampton roads com or LinkedIn. I ve attempted to steer clear of the initially date taboo topics of politics and religion, even though the conversation could go there. okc listcrawler Jasper is our expert conversationalist and wordsmith.

tampa hookups

Whether or not you re skilled in the globe of dating, or totally new to single life, the pandemic has left a lot of of us in have to have of dating guidance. stockton personals Have a excellent chat, make new close friends or even discover the love of your life. There are signs, despite their reticence to talk about it, that dating apps are starting to take calls like Leech s much more seriously. red bean asian dating Neither I nor they speak to her any longer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/22/2012 5:18:55 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

The shooting? I would say so, the guy is clearly insane

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/22/2012 6:29:13 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

and he was one of those law abiding citizens well trained in the use of the arms he has a right to keep and bear. you know, one of those guys who gun fanatics say something like outlaw his guns and only outlaws will have guns kinda/sorta.

7/22/2012 7:23:16 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Anyone who says this guy is a reason to ban guns is a flipping moron.. He was highly intelligent with a degree in nueroscience or nuerobiology and built multiple bombs to booby trap his apartment... If guns werent available it's more than fair to reason he would have built a bomb and blew up the theatre... One could make the arguement that its better that he kill 12 with guns than 200 with a bomb.

7/22/2012 7:26:31 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

about the shooting and the call for gun control. Of all the thousands of gun laws, don't we have just one 1 taht says its against the law to shot a person? As with every sad incident like this, gun haters scream we have to have more gun laws. Yet these laws never seem to stop people from acts such as this.

7/22/2012 11:39:35 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
kenisback
Over 2,000 Posts (3,575)
Williston, SC
45, joined Jul. 2012

how does the Marine Prayer go:

This is my rifle with out me it is useless......

when will people get it through their head. the weapon is the person not the gun. The gun is only a piece of machinery

7/23/2012 12:12:22 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from kenisback:
how does the Marine Prayer go:

This is my rifle with out me it is useless......

when will people get it through their head. the weapon is the person not the gun. The gun is only a piece of machinery

When will they get it? They know. They just don't want to admit it.

7/23/2012 12:32:34 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jr boogie 1949:[/quote header]
so a military retiree who receives tax payer dollars is fine with you so long so long as other government pensions are being paid? but when the government decides to take away other government pensions then a military retiree must give up his pension if he/she is not to be called a hypocrite i suppose your statement might make some sense if that military retiree was the one deciding to cut the other pensions or even spoke out for such cuts but it's absurd that you'd think that somebody who made a career of the military in part because of the retirement benefits should forgo those benefits simply because the government made choices that YOU don't see justified. should everybody quit their job when a few people get laid off so as not to be hypocritically accepting their hard earned wages when others are less fortunate? absurd.

Jr. I have seen you on here for several and we have talked a few years ago [queenofhearts 61]. I have never said anything negative to or about you so I am dumbfounded that at this time you are trying to make an argument out of everything I say.

You have also read this forum enough to know that Joke as Betterwithme has said that he thinks that government workers get too much for retirement and benefits. He is also a state government worker that is expecting his government retirement as well as his military retirement. I have no problem with his getting what he is getting, but it is hypocritical to be receiving this himself but to say that he thinks all other government workers do not deserve theirs.

Many of them have worked for the GOV for their lifetimes but people like them think they do not deserve the retirement that they were promised and that they should be laid off at the ages of 50s and 60s and being stuck unable to get another job at their age. No one is going to hire them when there are millions of younger people to hire for less pay.

[Edited 7/23/2012 12:33:12 AM ]

7/24/2012 5:02:24 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
Jr. I have seen you on here for several and we have talked a few years ago [queenofhearts 61]. I have never said anything negative to or about you so I am dumbfounded that at this time you are trying to make an argument out of everything I say.

i'm here to discuss the issues, wasa. that we differ often is part and parcel of participating in open forum.

You have also read this forum enough to know that Joke as Betterwithme has said that he thinks that government workers get too much for retirement and benefits. He is also a state government worker that is expecting his government retirement as well as his military retirement. I have no problem with his getting what he is getting, but it is hypocritical to be receiving this himself but to say that he thinks all other government workers do not deserve theirs.

Many of them have worked for the GOV for their lifetimes but people like them think they do not deserve the retirement that they were promised and that they should be laid off at the ages of 50s and 60s and being stuck unable to get another job at their age. No one is going to hire them when there are millions of younger people to hire for less pay.

that's an argument for you and joke. not being able to read minds i cannot comment on what other's think. i've said that i see people taking advantage of the system in various parts of government employ and don't think it to be hypocritical to suggest that anyone question the workings of our government. indeed, that is the basis of our constitution.

7/24/2012 8:05:09 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

In my defence. 25 years of mud, blood and sweat to protect the american people is not worth the few hundred dollars a month I recieve for the next 30-40 years (the time I expect to live beyound today). That few hundred dollars I will pay taxes on and the rest will go back into the economy. So woohoo. It is the benefits I was shooting for. Not the money. And even those benefits, I only get if I use them.

As for being a government worker. At least at the local level which I am, prior to appling for the job you know up front you will NEVER get rich. The public sector pays well more then the government. I wish there was a job in the public sector for what I do but there is not. Because I love my job, I'm stuck here.

Of the 55 people in our department only two people make over 60,000$. Those are our two directors/engineers. Not much different in all the other departments. For the money I make, I am out in the heat, the rain, the cold, the snow. If I did not do my job there could be many more vehicle related deaths and of the deaths I do deal with are still warm when I show up on scene. I am on call 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. I make the wage of a middle class person.

So when I retire from here, do I deserve a retirement. I think so. I give more then I get. I have extra non-job related duties that I am not compensated for. I work the departments United Way campain, I address citizian groups and angry tax payers over issues I have no control. Food drives, County Fairs, Kids education programs like "Touch A Truck" and classroom talks to high school students in the effort of saving their life.

So do I deserve the 24,000$ a year retirement I will recieve? Yes. Yes, just 24,000$ a year. And I bet I still can't get food stamps.

So wasa you can cry all you want. I do far more to deserve my money then you ever have. Sure you drove a truck BUT I am the one who built that road and made it safe for you to travel and protected your freedom to be as dumb as you want. So I figure, that saving your Fat a** is worth 24,000$.

7/24/2012 12:08:06 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Let me also add wasa, extra duties I have picked up in the past two years that I do not get paid extra for. I am the COOP rep of my department. "Continunity Of Operations Program." To put together a plan and oversee the plan in cause of a natural, man made or terrorist disaster. I am also on our Emeregency Responce Team/Insident Command Center. All extra duties that I do not get paid any extra. The most I get is one hell of alot of training classes and all the coffee it takes to keep me wake during them.

Not that I'm crying about it and especially to you, but I MORE then earn my pay check protecting the likes of you.

7/24/2012 2:39:57 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:[/quote header]
Let me also add wasa, extra duties I have picked up in the past two years that I do not get paid extra for. I am the COOP rep of my department. "Continuity Of Operations Program." To put together a plan and oversee the plan in cause of a natural, man made or terrorist disaster. I am also on our Emergency Response Team/Incident Command Center. All extra duties that I do not get paid any extra. The most I get is one hell of a lot of training classes and all the coffee it takes to keep me wake during them.

Not that I'm crying about it and especially to you, but I MORE then earn my pay check protecting the likes of you.

Your party is the one saying government workers do not deserve what they get. That is not my opinion. I am very grateful for the man or woman that picks up my trash, makes sure my water is safe, and safe food and safe roads. I even think the cops and teachers and firemen do a wonderful and self sacrificing job. But then again I do not want them laid off or fired to save money.

The rich have their own police and can pay for all kinds of protections that the rest of us cannot afford. I feel as if they do not think the rest of us need cops, firemen and especially teachers because they send their kids to private school. They are the ones saying you are not important not me.

7/24/2012 2:50:01 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
Your party is the one saying government workers do not deserve what they get. That is not my opinion. .

oh really? which party is his party? i thought this was a thread for independents. nonetheless, can you reference where any party's platform says government workers do not deserve what they get? wasa, you asked earlier why i keep busting your chops but it's crap like this that i find so absurd. you seem to want to argue just to argue. that IS my opinion.

7/24/2012 4:26:20 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

So why? Its all part of public service. You have to except the good with the bad.

7/24/2012 7:53:03 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Heres what I'm asking you. Why vote for people who would get rid of your job if elected? I vote my economic best interest.

At my level which is county, the federal election does not effect us but very little. State elections maybe but not the feds. The most we depend on the feds is for a little bridge money. Even with that, fed money goes to the state and the state deals it out.

7/25/2012 7:22:35 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
oh really? which party is his party? i thought this was a thread for independents. nonetheless, can you reference where any party's platform says government workers do not deserve what they get? wasa, you asked earlier why i keep busting your chops but it's crap like this that i find so absurd. you seem to want to argue just to argue. that IS my opinion.

Maybe you are having too much fun to pay attention but IN, TX, WI, AZ and many other states run by republicans are making laws against unions. Romney has said he agrees with them many times in speaches. Public Unions are under assult because they are about the only union that is out there that have not been busted.

As a retired truck driver I can tell you exactly how they busted the truck unions if you are interested.

7/25/2012 7:29:19 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
So why? Its all part of public service. You have to except the good with the bad.

That is what is hypocrital. You want yours but will vote with the republicans that want to end your good benefits. Romney started a financial group that stripped companies of their retirement benefits by taking loans against them and keeping the money that was borrowed.

If I did not deliver my load, not only would we lose business, I would have been fired. How does a business get to keep hundreds of millions of dollars when they fail to make it better? Bankers and finance companies are the only business that gets rich for failing.

7/25/2012 8:41:06 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

wasa, Im not voting for rummy. Im voting against obimbo.

7/26/2012 12:29:07 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Andy this is not an attack just telling some of the things that I have seen with my own eyes and believed in. When Reagan fired the air traffic controllers and their Union was busted people were saying that we would regret letting him do this. Now we have controllers working so many hours and on duty alone and they fall asleep because they can't help it.

That started the companies wanting to eliminate the laws that protected the workers and gave them decent pay and benefits and they stayed with you all their lives. Then he attacked the welfare rolls of poor women that were better off in societies opinion then having their children running the streets.

So we sent the women to work in the sweatshops cause you could pay them less and let them indoctrinate our children before they start to school. With Gingrich going off the deep end and chickening out instead of fight for some of his ideas he decided that money was better than doing good.

When Clinton signed NAFTA we were warned that they were lying when they said it would bring the rest of the world up to our standard of living; but in fact it would bring our standard of living down to the third world standards. And that is exactly what has happened.

Now the rest of the world has gone up. The investors and companies tell us to lower our expectations and just thank them if they allow us not to be worked to death before we have a chance to retire.

We can buy American made stuff and bring our own country back a little.

7/26/2012 4:16:06 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
Andy this is not an attack just telling some of the things that I have seen with my own eyes and believed in. When Reagan fired the air traffic controllers and their Union was busted people were saying that we would regret letting him do this. Now we have controllers working so many hours and on duty alone and they fall asleep because they can't help it.

perhaps you've spent nearly four decades being on the pilot end of atc as i have but i found the system far better after reagan fired the union. faa work rules for both pilots and controllers were not in the least changed since the firing except for the better. controller duty time rules in the u.s. are more restrictive to insure adequate rest than in any country on the planet. i've flown to fifty two countries on six continents and every time i come home and hear that first american voice over the radio i feel some of the tensions sag from my shoulders. i cannot count the number of times one european countries atc union called a strike right in the middle of a work day. on two of those occasions me, my crew and passengers were some of the unfortunate witnesses to be completely abandoned to our own devices over european airspace, some of the most crowded on the planet. atc unions in europe make no bones about holding thier bosses, the airlines and the flying public at hostage and are well known to use that tactic at will.

countrollers pay is now on par with airline pilots where before reagan they made barely half a pilot's salary. yes, it was tough the first few years after the firing as staff was short handed but managment did their part to pitch in and the faa has rebuilt the system to even better than before. controllers don't fall asleep on the job from overwork any more than airline pilots do. rare when it happens but in almost all cases it was the controller or pilot chosing to do something other than rest during a required rest period.

7/26/2012 8:33:47 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Jr. I am sure as you are traveling that you get behind on the news but things have changed greatly in the workforce in the last 10 years. Have you not seen any of the reports of controllers falling asleep from too many hours and pilots cracking up in the middle of a flight?

The stress that every working person is under in fear of losing their job, if they have one, or never getting a job in the first place. Many people are working 6-7 day weeks and no choice of overtime. Yet they are not allowed to complain without reprisals. And the pay is less per hour than it was 20 years ago. Benefits are also cut or do not exist at all.

7/27/2012 3:00:22 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jar3359
Morrice, MI
38, joined Jul. 2012

Americans can't let this happen I hate the UN they should be thrown out.

7/27/2012 6:09:52 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
Jr. I am sure as you are traveling that you get behind on the news but things have changed greatly in the workforce in the last 10 years. Have you not seen any of the reports of controllers falling asleep from too many hours and pilots cracking up in the middle of a flight? .

no wasa, i've not seen one report in the last ten years where the investigation revealed that a pilot or controller fell asleep due to overwork. but then, unlike you, i don't rely on the NEWS for my information when it regards aviation. my habit is to get such data from official ntsb accident and incident investigation reports. perhaps from the NEWS on which you rely on your information you can point me in the direction of such a case. i'll be happy to compare early NEWS speculation, something the media is prone to be guilty of, with the actual findings of the investigation.

7/27/2012 6:12:59 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from jar3359:
Americans can't let this happen I hate the UN they should be thrown out.

you actually fear the un will confiscate your guns?

7/27/2012 6:54:23 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
no wasa, i've not seen one report in the last ten years where the investigation revealed that a pilot or controller fell asleep due to overwork. but then, unlike you, i don't rely on the NEWS for my information when it regards aviation. my habit is to get such data from official ntsb accident and incident investigation reports. perhaps from the NEWS on which you rely on your information you can point me in the direction of such a case. i'll be happy to compare early NEWS speculation, something the media is prone to be guilty of, with the actual findings of the investigation.

You have seen nothing of the reports that pilots are complaining that they have to sleep in all sorts of places not made for sleeping? And you have not heard that pilots have lost so much pay that they have been lowered to controllers pay? Can you not see people killing others and themselves because people are going crazy under the stress? You really have been asleep.

7/27/2012 10:29:20 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
You have seen nothing of the reports that pilots are complaining that they have to sleep in all sorts of places not made for sleeping? And you have not heard that pilots have lost so much pay that they have been lowered to controllers pay? Can you not see people killing others and themselves because people are going crazy under the stress? You really have been asleep.

I'm not an MSMBC groupy so no I have not hear that myself.

7/28/2012 1:08:15 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
I'm not an MSMBC groupy so no I have not hear that myself.

My last post was to JR, I am not an MSNBC GROUPY EITHER. You can find out about a lot of things if you take the time. The good ol boys are mumbling about someone that knows how to act human.

7/28/2012 11:04:35 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

I know you were addressing jr. I am on another forum and all the times I will ask a question of one person and always a lib will butt in believing I care what they have to say. So I guess Im just use to butting in. Sorry.

I love this other forum because the liberals try so darn hard to make their point no matter how wrong headed.

7/28/2012 10:12:37 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
I know you were addressing jr. I am on another forum and all the times I will ask a question of one person and always a lib will butt in believing I care what they have to say. So I guess Im just use to butting in. Sorry.

I love this other forum because the liberals try so darn hard to make their point no matter how wrong headed.

What makes you think anyone cares what a teabagger has to say?

7/29/2012 9:31:19 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:

i've been asleep? you just can't make your point without personal insults, can you?

7/29/2012 6:36:08 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
55, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from andy505050:
I'm not taking it as an attack. There are alot of things that need fixed. I was just trying to illustrate why Romney isn't any better than Obama at job creation.

There is 30 years of stuff that needs worked on. The repeal of Glass Stegal during the Clinton years is what lead to the recession we're in right now. Glass Stegal basically provided a firewall between commercial banks and investment banks. Banks need to be broken up. No company should ever be allowed to be to big to fail. Because at that point a company would have to control so many assets that some anti-trust laws would have to kick in.

The problems we face are wicked complicated. Lots of moving parts and pieces and 30-40 years of mistakes that need to be fixed. And I'm afraid that the people we have lack the moral fiber to come together as americans and as adults to fix what ails this country.

Im going to try to simplify some stuff here:

Our economy is based on supply side economics. That means the price of things are based on demand. The higher the demand, the greater the price will be if the supply doesn't increase. This is the foundation.

Next for there to be stable aggregate demand, supply and demand need to have balance. Without strong aggregate demand a supply side consumption based economy will not entice investment. And without investment in things there are demand for there will not be as many jobs. So making things stable, eliminating uncertainty, sane monetary policy etc...create the environment where the economy can grow.

The following things help in elimination uncertainty:

**Common sense protections for working people who earn paychecks. This means those people making living wages so they can afford to buy stuff. If people can't afford to buy stuff there WILL NOT be strong economic growth.

**Sane stable tax policy. The argument we're having over 3-4 percent in taxes isn't that significant. Its not knowing how much your going to have to pay that can deter investment.

** Stop printing money. Inflation hurts. When things cost more people buy less. This hurts job growth. Paying more to borrow money is less painful than people not spending what they have. With that being said, interest rates that are too high encourage saving which would be great if we had alot more exports that would create jobs. If our economy didn't depend so much on us spending our own money and if we depended on other countries buying more stuff from us that would be fine. But that isn't the case and probably wont ever be the case again.

** Invest in infrastructure, invest in education. These have traditionally been the best investments we have made as a country. They lay the groundwork for the economy of the future. With that being said, we do need to reform the way we educate ourselves. We pay more per student have less positive outcomes.

** Become energy independent. We have resources that need to be developed. We should develope them.

** financial reform. No business should ever be to big to fail. No bank or insurance company should be allowed to be so big that its failure would derail the countries or global economy.

Now I don't know how much of this is conservative or liberal. But I live in a world of facts and truths. I have no ideology. I see a problem, I try to fix it. I wish more of our leaders were like that. If I were running for election to something this is what I would pitch.

Sane, factual, logical... pinch me I'm dreaming! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!!
Non-partisan analysis and response directed toward progress NOT regress...
Andy you go boy...

7/30/2012 12:06:52 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
i've been asleep? you just can't make your point without personal insults, can you?

I asked you a question. I have seen these reports and was asking if you had not. If you say you have not then OK but I have seen them. That is all I was saying no insult. You said you were traveling and didn't have time for all this news stuff.

If you do not accept the news reports that is fine too but does that give you the right to say I am lying?

7/30/2012 12:09:55 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Andy I was trying to tell you all that I have seen programs that the business owners were saying it wasn't taxes or regulations that were keeping them from hiring but that they have no demand and therefore do not need any more workers. But I was attacked as dumb and not telling the truth so I let it go.

7/30/2012 6:36:38 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
I asked you a question. I have seen these reports and was asking if you had not. If you say you have not then OK but I have seen them. That is all I was saying no insult. You said you were traveling and didn't have time for all this news stuff.

If you do not accept the news reports that is fine too but does that give you the right to say I am lying?

nwver questioned your truthfulness. questioned your sources for information. aviation accidents and incidents are unique in that early news coverage almost always gets it wrong. investigations take six months to a year before the ntsb issues it's findings and it is rare that what was reported in the hours and days after the event that the board's findings are even close to what those news reports said and never does the media come back and even try to correct thier earlier crap. you may recall several years ago that rickey nelson was killed in a plane crash. it was widely reported that he and his friends were free basing cocain in the back of the aircraft, a fire broke out, the plane crashed and only the pilot and copilot survived. but what did the ntsb discover? do you even know? i do. why? because i always disregard news reports when it involves aviation in which i'm quite experienced and wait for the board to do its job before opining. but you go right ahead and rely on fox, nbc, cnn, whatever. when it comes to aircraft mishaps, you'll rarely get it right but nobody can say you're lieing.

[Edited 7/30/2012 6:37:48 AM ]

7/31/2012 12:22:19 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
nwver questioned your truthfulness. questioned your sources for information. aviation accidents and incidents are unique in that early news coverage almost always gets it wrong. investigations take six months to a year before the ntsb issues it's findings and it is rare that what was reported in the hours and days after the event that the board's findings are even close to what those news reports said and never does the media come back and even try to correct thier earlier crap. you may recall several years ago that rickey nelson was killed in a plane crash. it was widely reported that he and his friends were free basing cocain in the back of the aircraft, a fire broke out, the plane crashed and only the pilot and copilot survived. but what did the ntsb discover? do you even know? i do. why? because i always disregard news reports when it involves aviation in which i'm quite experienced and wait for the board to do its job before opining. but you go right ahead and rely on fox, nbc, cnn, whatever. when it comes to aircraft mishaps, you'll rarely get it right but nobody can say you're lieing.

I was saying that this summer two incidence of ccontrollers falling asleep were reported and the recordings were there of one snoring when a plane was asking for a landing runway. A decent reported decided to find out why a controller was sleeping on duty and I have already told you what his findings were. They also checked with pilots and showed some of the places the pilots were sleeping and talked to pilots that had flown for more than allowed hours. The pay has gotten so bad for pilots that they cannot afford to rent decent places to sleep. Maybe they are lying but I just know what I saw and maybe you should check and see what their pay is now.

7/31/2012 8:09:36 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

well, if the news reported it..............

7/31/2012 9:16:41 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

laylaloo
Topeka, KS
59, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from rini_bo_bini:
The majority of this country's voice don't amount for anything these days. Corporations running politicians like puppets are running things. Sure we may have a couple senators who still represent the people of their state.. but when all decisions are being made based on money and corruption, their voices are about as small as ours are.

Until the government is turned back over to the common people, nothing we want matters.

if people would vote we would be doing great.....less than 30% vote in the elections. Thats what should be taught in school and give students to learn how important it is.

7/31/2012 9:18:54 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from laylaloo:
if people would vote we would be doing great.....less than 30% vote in the elections. Thats what should be taught in school and give students to learn how important it is.

You going to washburn?

7/31/2012 9:50:45 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
well, if the news reported it..............

Not intending to be 'snarky' but am wondering where you get all your information if you do not accept any news organizations?

8/1/2012 5:37:05 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
Not intending to be 'snarky' but am wondering where you get all your information if you do not accept any news organizations?

how many times must i repeat myself? when it involves aviation accidents and incidents my source for information is the actual ntsb, national transportation safety board, investigation report available to anybody who cares to read it.

[Edited 8/1/2012 5:38:04 AM ]

8/1/2012 7:52:35 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
how many times must i repeat myself? when it involves aviation accidents and incidents my source for information is the actual ntsb, national transportation safety board, investigation report available to anybody who cares to read it.

"How many times must I repeat yourself?" How many times can you? It will take that many and one more.

8/1/2012 10:26:46 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

pentopaper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,079)
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

Photobucket

8/1/2012 8:22:25 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

laylaloo
Topeka, KS
59, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
You going to washburn?

Yes, I'm going to Washburn,sorry for getting back to so late .I'm new on the site, so I'm learning just found out I need to check my quotes. (smile)

8/2/2012 7:08:10 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from laylaloo:

Yes, I'm going to Washburn,sorry for getting back to so late .I'm new on the site, so I'm learning just found out I need to check my quotes. (smile)

Welcome laylaloo. Aways nice to get new insight on this site. Topeka hum? Interesting.

8/2/2012 9:41:52 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from pentopaper:
Photobucket

Unless you are a conservative christian then we can change it to make the bible law.

8/4/2012 1:49:38 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:

Maybe if you paid attention to what the politicians are making into law then you would not be such a skeptic.

8/4/2012 6:22:03 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from andy505050:
And further more I don't know why liberals don't love the 2nd amendment. Its the most secular amendment we have.

what does liberal have to do with secular?

8/4/2012 6:49:42 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

I would imagine he's equating liberal with atheist. And more liberals are atheist then conservative I would imagine.

Although the atheists are so stupid in general they don't realize their hatred has made atheism a religion

8/5/2012 1:29:31 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Nobody is even talking about taking guns away just how much firepower does a person need unless they intend to kill people.

8/5/2012 7:38:54 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

still wondering what liberal has to do with secularism. and, of course, nothing in the 2nd amendment prevents government from enacting gun control laws.

8/5/2012 2:45:55 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Nobody is even talking about taking guns away just how much firepower does a person need unless they intend to kill people.

The number one reason to have guns is for self-defense. There just aren't that many hunters anymore, especially taking the infusion of foreigners into account, illegal or otherwise. God didn't create men equal and government can't make them equal (other than the dubious guarantee of equal rights expressed in the Constitution). Guns are for defense against people that will do you harm, invade your home, steal from you, or harm your neighbors. That includes anyone that would take such a venture, including government. Where would the fighters of the American Revolution be if the citizenry wasn't armed? Probalbly having the London Olymics here.

8/5/2012 3:16:17 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
maybe98
Fort Smith, AR
54, joined May. 2012

I'm gonna go hunting this winter,Wish me luck never done it before,But i'll try anything once.Glad my friend has guns.

8/5/2012 3:24:56 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

If everybody goes hunting it is important to remember that we need a hundred times more cattle, hogs, and chickens and turkeys as there are small game, wild boar and deer out there to be harvested. If we had to rely on wild game for meat and everyone went hunting we would be out of game (meat) in a couple weeks. Fishing is the same. Mother Nature cannot breed them as fast as commercial farms can produce them. If all goes to hell, living off the land won't be an effective option.

8/5/2012 4:08:24 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
still wondering what liberal has to do with secularism. and, of course, nothing in the 2nd amendment prevents government from enacting gun control laws.

Wasn't the 2nd amendment enacted so that the people should have arms enough to combat and overthrow a tyrannical govt? Whats the purpose for the militia if that's not the case ?

8/5/2012 5:21:12 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from dustinwerks:
Wasn't the 2nd amendment enacted so that the people should have arms enough to combat and overthrow a tyrannical govt? Whats the purpose for the militia if that's not the case ?

the several militia acts which define a state militia as the national guard might help you there. i think the latest was enacted in the early 1920s. for the most part that's why the supremes chose not to listen to the many petitions from the nra and company for the past seventy years or so before heller. anyway, nowhere in the constitution are the people authorized weapons enough to overthrow the federal government. and tyranical is subjective. my guess would be that not a day goes buy without somebody calling the adminstration tyranical. that's any and every administration ever to exist so do you really think those few people who aren't happy with the current government are to have arms capable of defeating our military? the second amendment was never about that and even in heller, the first case heard by the court in over seventy years, the court said that people are allowed arms for thier self defense mentioning nothing about a militia or a capability to overthrow the government.

8/5/2012 5:32:26 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from andy505050:
You live in texas. Tell me how well could the govt enforce those gun control laws if passed down there?

And as far as liberal and secular is conserned I was saying that no where in the bible does it say thou shalt own guns......But it does say slaves should obey their masters......Giving people the right to own guns and potentially rebel against authority.....Thats very secular. and most liberals i know have secular beliefs.

texas has numerous gun laws in fact the vast majority of gun laws have been enacted by the states and not the federal government. and secular has no more or less to do with the second amendment than it does the other twenty six or the body of the constitution itself. and you're not suggesting that there are no conservative who are not christians are you? even atheist consevatives? agnostic conservatives? muslim republicans? gee, even christ loving democrats? imagin that.

8/5/2012 5:42:10 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from andy505050:
and most liberals i know have secular beliefs.

you obviously don't know many liberals. eighty five percent of americans believe in one god or another. you're not suggesting that the current administration was elected by that other fifteen percent are you? are you really saying that????

8/5/2012 5:47:20 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
the several militia acts which define a state militia as the national guard might help you there. i think the latest was enacted in the early 1920s. for the most part that's why the supremes chose not to listen to the many petitions from the nra and company for the past seventy years or so before heller. anyway, nowhere in the constitution are the people authorized weapons enough to overthrow the federal government. and tyranical is subjective. my guess would be that not a day goes buy without somebody calling the adminstration tyranical. that's any and every administration ever to exist so do you really think those few people who aren't happy with the current government are to have arms capable of defeating our military? the second amendment was never about that and even in heller, the first case heard by the court in over seventy years, the court said that people are allowed arms for thier self defense mentioning nothing about a militia or a capability to overthrow the government.
So, not claiming to know how your logic works, but am I to understand that because its law its just and right? Umm isn't that how it works; tyrannical govt gets into power then enacts legislation that supersedes prior law? As far as I'm concerned anything after 1913 is questionable.

8/5/2012 10:22:55 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Anything after 1836 is questionable.

8/5/2012 10:50:01 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I recently read a statistic that stated that only 44% of people in America today really believe in and participate in some kind of established religion. The figure in Europe is much lower. In undeveloped countries it is much higher. Were does that put us?

8/6/2012 1:03:37 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Most of the does not believe that we should live by a 2,000 year old book where every illness was a demon. Forget medicine cause our god will save us [but just in case us who can pay for it get the best care nobody else counts as much as ours]. If you really believe this then pray and stay away from doctors.